Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Friends getting preggers and married > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 746 | Total Posts: 19 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
(Originally posted on: 01-31-10 08:55:57 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Yeah, everyone in my high school is getting married and preggers. One girl I really wanted to bone has a baby in her now, and I'm MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

My high school class' 5th-year reunion is this summer. I think I'm going to be the only single, babyless person. They're probably going to think I'm gay or can't get a woman (one of those might be true MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS)

Is everyone's friends getting attached to other human beings?
HeavenGaymes hahaha gay mes

"Being tackled is fun cause its like getting a great big hug from a strong guy. You get to lose yourself in his arms...It only hurts when they let go MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS" - Shady Milkman

"I'm not even sure if believe in abortions period...but man do I hate retards" - Dimitrios
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 1 of 19 (Originally posted on: 01-31-10 09:17:09 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

My ten year high school reunion is coming up in October and well, I'm definitely in the minority, seeing as how I've never been married, never been divorced, have never been in jail, do not have a horrible drug addiction, am not a heavy drinker, have no children, and am pursuing a college education. Not sure I'm going to end up going.
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Reply 2 of 19 (Originally posted on: 01-31-10 09:29:57 PM)

Quoted from Sandamnit:
My ten year high school reunion is coming up in October and well, I'm definitely in the minority, seeing as how I've never been married, never been divorced, have never been in jail, do not have a horrible drug addiction, am not a heavy drinker, have no children, and am pursuing a college education. Not sure I'm going to end up going.

Do you mean you're in the minority because you're clearly a pussy for not doing all of that sweet stuff

"Being tackled is fun cause its like getting a great big hug from a strong guy. You get to lose yourself in his arms...It only hurts when they let go MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS" - Shady Milkman

"I'm not even sure if believe in abortions period...but man do I hate retards" - Dimitrios
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 3 of 19 (Originally posted on: 01-31-10 09:48:31 PM)

I don't know as many people who have marriages and babies as you seem to, but yeah its definitely weird when it happens.. One of my best friends is getting married this summer, i'm in his wedding party. It's pretty weird.

Another good friend is pregnant and getting married. Totes weird.

As for your reunion, you may be gay and babyless, but you traveled, went to harvard, and did all sorts of other awesome stuff. Who cares.

Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 4 of 19 (Originally posted on: 02-01-10 05:33:42 AM)

Most of my friends from highschool were nerdy intellectual types who probably won't get married until their thirties. My roommate from college got married in 2008, and a few distant acquaintances as well. One of my friends got pregnant a few years ago but she got an abortion.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 5 of 19 (Originally posted on: 02-01-10 12:46:31 PM)

No one in Spain can afford to get married, have children or move out until they're in their 30s, so I think I'm still safe.
Zippo: oh man you are a genius
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Reply 6 of 19 (Originally posted on: 02-01-10 12:50:29 PM)

Quoted from szaukjkjit:
No one in Spain can afford to get married, have children or move out until they're in their 30s, so I think I'm still safe.

ima get you pregnant

Bon

Village Idiot

Ballkicks: (+162 / -84)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 7 of 19 (Originally posted on: 02-01-10 12:53:18 PM)

The people who went to my highschool (graduated 3/4 years ago) that have got married/had kids are probably the last people in any of my classes I would think would be good parents. I kind of feel bad for their future offspring. Funny how life ends up that way? Thank goodness my parents were 27 when they had me. It seems the only people around where I live the people getting married/preg. are the ones who make the most bad choices, the ones who skipped and experimented too much with drugs and alcohol.
Quote:
Yeah, everyone in my high school is getting married and preggers. One girl I really wanted to bone has a baby in her now, and I'm

It's never too late bro LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!
“Was der Tod der Elf einmal bedeuten wird, vermögen heute nur wenige zu ahnen — noch weniger kann ich darüber schreiben. Wir stehen mitten in einer grossen Zeitenwende. Was wir alle durchmachen sind ihre Geburtswehen. Alles scheint negativ — und einmal wird dann doch Neues and Grosses geboren werden....”
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 8 of 19 (Originally posted on: 02-01-10 01:01:06 PM)

Quote:
ima get you pregnant

Sure, as long as I get child support.
Zippo: oh man you are a genius
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision I’ve ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 9 of 19 (Originally posted on: 02-01-10 02:49:52 PM)

Quoted from szaukjkjit:
Most of the people here that have children in their early 20's cant afford them either but they still do.

Soccy heres what you can expect;

Classmate: So are you married or have any kids?

You: No I haven't really had the time for that stuff yet having only recently graduated from Harvard, traveled the world and started working a pretty sweet job.

Classmate: *pity* Dont worry you'll find someone eventually.

The saddest part is now that you're in a good position to sleep with many of those girls who wouldn't give you the time back then, you likely wont want to now. ....But still do.
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 10 of 19 (Originally posted on: 02-01-10 03:47:41 PM)

Yeah I've had similar experiences.

"So what do you do"

"I still work at the grocery store. What about you?"

"Now that I've graduated I work as a research associate in a medical physics laboratory at a local hospital."

"How many years of school did you have to go to for THAT?"

YOU DON'T ASK ME THAT BECAUSE CLEARLY I AM BETTER THAN YOU
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 11 of 19 (Originally posted on: 02-01-10 04:03:38 PM)

I am really sick of everyone I know getting engaged. We are 23 fucking years old, slow that roll. Jesus christ. And half the engagements are doomed to fail, which is the best/worst part of all that.

My friend is trying to go to library school and she has a job at a library, but she sounds miserable which makes me question how she's going to feel once she becomes an actual librarian.
Spiff: amphytrite, the anti-tart

Purple: Amphy, scratch my neckfat

Nickolati: when i was 17, fruit loops gave me a boner
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 12 of 19 (Originally posted on: 02-01-10 05:17:44 PM)

I think only one of my friends is married, but everyone was kind of expecting that to happen for like six years, it's sort of a wonder they waited as long as they did.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 13 of 19 (Originally posted on: 02-02-10 12:39:12 PM)

I'm 23, most of my friends are married, half are divorced, a few are married again.

It's their style. If I'd met the person I thought I wanted to spend the rest of my life with at 21, I'd probably be in the same boat.

It sucks that they don't always want to hang out or whatever, but boohoo, they moved on to a different part of their life. No biggie.

Also, I skipped my five year reunion, because who the fuck goes to their five year reunion? That shit is gayer than AIDS.
I don't have a drinking problem.
I drink, I get drunk, I fall down.
No problem.
Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Surely something dumber has come up since my apparent forgetfulness for STDs and doctor visits.

Ballkicks: (+257 / -16)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 14 of 19 (Originally posted on: 02-02-10 12:58:19 PM)

Who the fuck has a 5 year reunion? Why?

Thankfully, I'll never have to go to a HS reunion. Thank you, TN GED program, for saving me the hassle of throwing away invitations every 10 years.

Goddamn bored housewives organize these things to flaunt their brigade of mini-thems, talk about how they got into a shitty 40 year adjustable rate mortgages while sucking back loaded cocktails and contemplating blowing that former star running back in the locker room.

\/\/ Don't get me wrong, it's nice to catch up with people you haven't seen in years, especially HS friends. I'd sooner shoot myself than go to an event that size and have to deal with the mouth-breathing braggarts which are almost always the majority. Then again, I despised more about life in HS than any other point thus far, and the people were of no positive influence, either.
Too lazy to reply properly.
This reply was last edited on 02-02-10 02:08:00 PM by Wandering Idiot.
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Reply 15 of 19 (Originally posted on: 02-02-10 01:00:21 PM)

Heh, I'm actually looking forward to my 5th-year. The folks I graduated with are pretty solid, and we all did kindergarten through senior year together so it's an interesting social dynamic. For example, everyone has dated everyone (except me I dated no one MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS)

Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision I’ve ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 16 of 19 (Originally posted on: 02-02-10 02:35:03 PM)

My 5 year was fun and after a couple drinks I started acting like I was in highschool again, which culminated in boarding a docked submarine and battleship they keep at Penns landing for tourists. After a while trying to find the control panel a friend who was watching from the hotel window warned that lights were going off from the motion sensors and the cops were likely on their way. We managed to escape as the cops pulled up.
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 17 of 19 (Originally posted on: 02-03-10 05:08:46 PM)

No one goes to reunions anymore, you loser. You reconnect with highschool friends by poking them on facebook. Duh.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 18 of 19 (Originally posted on: 02-03-10 11:24:03 PM)

D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 19 of 19 (Originally posted on: 02-04-10 12:03:56 AM)

"This is where i'm going to leave you if you don't stop wetting your god damned pants."

Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 746 | Total Posts: 19 ]