Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Somebody just signed up for match.com using my email > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 3415 | Total Posts: 28 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 01-03-10 03:18:45 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Somebody with a similar name to me signed up for a dating site and accidentally put my email address in. This is not the first time I have gotten emails sent to my address intended for similar named people with hilarious results. Anyone have any good ideas?

Here's what I know about the person:
21 years old
Female
Straight
Initials are (I'll keep this private for now, although those that know me can guess)
In or around New Enterprise, Pennsylvania

Some options:
Use the profile
Put an ad up on craigslist or track down the person on facebook and offer to give it back
Do the same but hold it for ransom!
If the password to her accounts is the same as the one for match.com, fuck with her.

I'm opting towards the Mr. Niceguy option, like when I found that guy's driver's license on the street.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
This reply was last edited on 01-12-10 05:12:29 PM by Nickolati.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 1 of 28 (Originally posted on: 01-03-10 03:44:57 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

is she hot
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

Reply 2 of 28 (Originally posted on: 01-03-10 03:45:29 PM)

You should just confirm the account and then log in and spy on her from time to time
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 3 of 28 (Originally posted on: 01-03-10 04:00:22 PM)

I don't know what she looks like. There's no info on the account yet because she just registered.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 4 of 28 (Originally posted on: 01-03-10 05:57:59 PM)

Find out if shes hot. Then tell me if I should drive out to New Enterprise to do her.

poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 5 of 28 (Originally posted on: 01-03-10 07:02:56 PM)

show me a pic, and i'll tell you if she's hot enough for dimi to drive to New Enterprise to serenade her with harmonica-renditions until she falls asleep and then drive home with blue balls i'm a serial-killer :)
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 6 of 28 (Originally posted on: 01-03-10 07:45:54 PM)

I don't know who she is!
-Wandering Idiot
D
Administrator

Reply 7 of 28 (Originally posted on: 01-03-10 07:59:19 PM)

Ztolk do you think she likes harmonica music??

Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 8 of 28 (Originally posted on: 01-03-10 08:05:17 PM)

What woman doesn't?
-Wandering Idiot
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 9 of 28 (Originally posted on: 01-03-10 08:09:48 PM)

Quoted from Ztolk:
I don't know who she is!

you're worthless

stop that
HeavenGaymes hahaha gay mes

"Being tackled is fun cause its like getting a great big hug from a strong guy. You get to lose yourself in his arms...It only hurts when they let go MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS" - Shady Milkman

"I'm not even sure if believe in abortions period...but man do I hate retards" - Dimitrios
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 10 of 28 (Originally posted on: 01-03-10 08:26:58 PM)

http://altoona.craigslist.org/mis/1536164073.html
-Wandering Idiot
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 11 of 28 (Originally posted on: 01-05-10 03:51:37 PM)

Puuuuussssssssssyyyyy
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 12 of 28 (Originally posted on: 01-05-10 04:57:45 PM)

It's a trap.
-Wandering Idiot
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 13 of 28 (Originally posted on: 01-09-10 03:22:39 PM)

Well, someone just sent me this:

Quote:
Hey I was looking through the ad's on cl and found yours.

I'm 37, a RN by profession. I just recently moved to Altoona-johnstown, originally from Calgary, Canada...

I'm fit, attractive. I'm also fun to be with so I'm told, and have a good sense of humor.

I'd like to find someone down to earth like myself, someone who doesn't take themself to seriously, I don't. I'm not just a good time girl, I'd like to see where it goes if we meet.

I'm not hung up on what a guy has or looks like alone. Being shallow is just not me, I like a connection with a person, I'm not superficial in the least. I have a good career so I am stable and am happy with whatever it is that you do if you are happy with it.

Anyway, get back to me if interested, sorry to be so brief.

With a picture attached of her and her daughter. She is quite buxom. I'll post the picture if I get the ok from the admins. They obviously didn't read the ad, and I'm tempted to reply but I'm not sure if I want this person to have my email.
-Wandering Idiot
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 14 of 28 (Originally posted on: 01-09-10 03:37:08 PM)

Ok took it down because I feel bad.

I just remembered that I created a separate email and facebook account solely for the purpose of fucking with people over the internet, but this woman doesn't deserve that.
-Wandering Idiot
This reply was last edited on 01-09-10 03:46:41 PM by Ztolk.
D
Administrator

Reply 15 of 28 (Originally posted on: 01-09-10 11:16:23 PM)

Busty pics please

webturbo
"This body is old but it's all that I got. When 900 you reach, look so good you will not!"

Soundgarden is actually one of my favorite bands ever.

Ballkicks: (+17 / -4)
Reg. Date: Oct 2007
Reply 16 of 28 (Originally posted on: 01-10-10 03:03:09 AM)

Yes!! Busty pics!! Busty pics!!!

Busty! Busty! Busty! Busty! Busty! Busty! Busty! Busty! Busty! Busty!

Boobs!! Boobs!! Boobs!! Boobs!! Boobs!! Boobs!! Boobs!! Boobs!! Boobs!!
"Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you!"
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 17 of 28 (Originally posted on: 01-10-10 07:41:31 AM)

Guys there's like kids in the photo.
-Wandering Idiot
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous
While anarchy can often turn a humdrum weekend into something unforgettable, eventually the mob must be kept from stealing the conch and killing Piggy.

Pimpin is just a haircut and a shave away!

Ballkicks: (+650 / -57)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 18 of 28 (Originally posted on: 01-10-10 11:39:11 AM)

I would be happy to photoshop copies of her rack over their faces.
An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 19 of 28 (Originally posted on: 01-10-10 12:35:31 PM)

Fine

-Wandering Idiot
D
Administrator

Reply 20 of 28 (Originally posted on: 01-10-10 07:04:43 PM)

hahaha i like that you censored the reflection too with her rack.

Shes cute-ish. And her rack looks pretty awesome.

Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

Reply 21 of 28 (Originally posted on: 01-12-10 12:55:51 AM)

Did you reply to her message?
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 22 of 28 (Originally posted on: 01-12-10 05:27:37 AM)

Not yet. I think my friend Neil Rinquist will ham it up this afternoon though.
-Wandering Idiot
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 23 of 28 (Originally posted on: 01-12-10 04:25:20 PM)

I wrote this up to send her. Any suggestions?

Oh fair muse!
A thousand leagues by land or by sea would not be sufficient to keep us separate. Serene Fortuna spinning her wheel of fate could not have chosen better two star-crossed lovers to thrust together. And as soon as this most inopportune case of Herpes relinquishes its hold on my foundation, we shall be as one.
-Wandering Idiot
D
Administrator

Reply 24 of 28 (Originally posted on: 01-12-10 04:53:26 PM)

aww shes gonna be sad now MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 3415 | Total Posts: 28 ]