Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Merry Christmas? FUCK IT > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 626 | Total Posts: 16 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

(Originally posted on: 12-28-09 05:01:53 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I say fuck it.

Christmas is a fucking joke when it comes to Holidays. The holiday itself inspires the worst in people when they roll out to the supermarket to greedily scum over the best deals for their family members. I can't tell you how many people I saw push over others just to pick up a button-up shirt for a few dollars off what the initial price was. Worse, there is no charity in it anymore, at least not from what I could see. I saw ten people pass by a Salvation Army pale without even looking at the guy ringing the bell. They said "fuck it", so I say fuck them.

I mean, honestly, they will take ANYTHING you give them and they couldn't even be bothered to reach in their pocket to find any loose change. That has to be indicative of our times when we are so wrapped up in our own wants and desires that we can't see the bigger picture of problems in our world.
A witty saying proves nothing - Voltaire
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 1 of 16 (Originally posted on: 12-28-09 05:05:53 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

>8-(
HeavenGaymes hahaha gay mes

"Being tackled is fun cause its like getting a great big hug from a strong guy. You get to lose yourself in his arms...It only hurts when they let go MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS" - Shady Milkman

"I'm not even sure if believe in abortions period...but man do I hate retards" - Dimitrios
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 2 of 16 (Originally posted on: 12-28-09 07:39:10 PM)

It isn't Christmas until Uncle Vissario gets drunk and angry.
Quote:
I saw ten people pass by a Salvation Army pale without even looking at the guy ringing the bell.

This is a load of shit. I put money in the pale every year, but fuck if I am going to put money in every time I pass by the bellringer. Just because people don't give when you are watching doesn't mean they don't. You aren't big brother, Vissario, you don't see everything.
Spiff: amphytrite, the anti-tart

Purple: Amphy, scratch my neckfat

Nickolati: when i was 17, fruit loops gave me a boner
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 3 of 16 (Originally posted on: 12-28-09 07:49:58 PM)

Vissario is the most caring, generous person I know.
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision Iíve ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 4 of 16 (Originally posted on: 12-28-09 08:29:57 PM)

I'd like to see Christmas go back to its widespread intoxication, sexual promiscuity and naked caroling in the streets Saturnalian roots. To hell with this better be nice, charity, family gathering and subsequent corruption of the holiday spirit garbage. I want my orgies back.
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 5 of 16 (Originally posted on: 12-28-09 09:49:31 PM)

You know it, sandman!

And that's a bunch of horse shit, amphy. People are selfish dicks and you know it. I used to work for em' as a sale's rep at Aero and all they give a flying fuck about it buying their 70$ jeans and patting each other on the ass about it.
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 6 of 16 (Originally posted on: 12-28-09 09:55:14 PM)

Quoted from Thilly Thailor:
all they give a flying fuck about it buying their 70$ jeans and patting each other on the ass about it.

Thats a finely crafted mental image, thank you for that.

Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 7 of 16 (Originally posted on: 12-28-09 10:39:48 PM)

Quoted from Thilly Thailor:
You know it, sandman!

And that's a bunch of horse shit, amphy. People are selfish dicks and you know it. I used to work for em' as a sale's rep at Aero and all they give a flying fuck about it buying their 70$ jeans and patting each other on the ass about it.

Yeah, people are selfish, but it doesn't mean no one donates to Salvation Army at Christmas.
Spiff: amphytrite, the anti-tart

Purple: Amphy, scratch my neckfat

Nickolati: when i was 17, fruit loops gave me a boner
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 8 of 16 (Originally posted on: 12-29-09 07:20:01 AM)

I will never give money to the Salvation Army simply because there motto is 'doing the most good'.

Arrogant bastards!

oh also I'm unemployed and need that change.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 9 of 16 (Originally posted on: 12-29-09 07:42:31 AM)

Some people don't give to the Salvation Army because they discriminate against gays and immigrants.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 10 of 16 (Originally posted on: 12-29-09 09:13:24 AM)

Maybe 'cause using criminals doing community service to ring those bells doesn't draw a lot of sympathy.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 11 of 16 (Originally posted on: 12-30-09 11:49:42 AM)

In my town they use homeless people.
webturbo
"This body is old but it's all that I got. When 900 you reach, look so good you will not!"

Soundgarden is actually one of my favorite bands ever.

Ballkicks: (+17 / -4)
Reg. Date: Oct 2007
Reply 12 of 16 (Originally posted on: 12-30-09 03:28:35 PM)

I hate Christmas. Seriously.

Didn't used to. I still think the general idea of Christmas is a good one, whether you subscribe to the traditional Judeo/Christian idea of the meaning of Christmas or the "Santa down the chimney" idea.

The thing is, every year it ends up being all about money/things/bling at my house. And every year I say, "No more. This year I'm not spending a dime."

And every year I surrender and spend gobs of money I don't have (ie. credit cards) and start the new year ass deep in debt.

This year was no exception.

My Dad died in October. I had NO CHRISTMAS SPIRIT WHATSOEVER this year. None. Zilch. Zero. Nada. I told my wife and daughter around Thanksgiving that I didn't care to participate in Christmas. So my wife came up with the idea to take my Mom on a trip of some sort over Christmas and forgo presents.

Great idea!!

Up until about a week before Christmas when packages started showing up in the mail enmasse ..... and the wife declared, "I just had to buy everyone presents. It's Christmas, after all."

Sigh.

So I went to the mall and pulled out the already bulging at the seams American Express Card and bought assorted trinkets and baubles and shiny things .. and ended the season ass deep in debt YET AGAIN.

I see no end in sight.

Unless someone can show up at my house a few days before and smuggle me out til about the middle of January.

Sorry for the rant.

Boy, that felt good!!
"Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you!"
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 13 of 16 (Originally posted on: 12-30-09 08:38:48 PM)

That must suck. This fake aura of happiness being forced upon you when all you want to do is grieve.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 14 of 16 (Originally posted on: 12-31-09 12:08:50 AM)

I didn't get anyone anything for Christmas. I sincerely asked my parents not to give me anything, but they gave me some money anyway. Other than that I separated myself from the whole ritual this year, and it felt great.

webturbo
"This body is old but it's all that I got. When 900 you reach, look so good you will not!"

Soundgarden is actually one of my favorite bands ever.

Ballkicks: (+17 / -4)
Reg. Date: Oct 2007
Reply 15 of 16 (Originally posted on: 12-31-09 03:17:14 AM)

I sincerely tried to separate myself from it this year but it snooped around in all the dark corners and found me anyway!! Dang it.

Maybe next year ....
"Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you!"
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 16 of 16 (Originally posted on: 12-31-09 09:43:09 AM)

Quoted from Dimi:
I didn't get anyone anything for Christmas. I sincerely asked my parents not to give me anything, but they gave me some money anyway. Other than that I separated myself from the whole ritual this year, and it felt great.

WTF is wrong with you?
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 626 | Total Posts: 16 ]