Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > The Official What Did You Do Today Thread: Mark 3.14 and Beyond > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] [ Thread Views: 12922 | Total Posts: 165 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
(Originally posted on: 07-09-09 04:06:12 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Today I cleaned my car in my underwear and made a tuna melt. It was a glorious day!
My Music Blog
Bebop

cups are only really useful for people drinking

Ballkicks: (+219 / -19)
Reg. Date: Oct 2003
Reply 1 of 165 (Originally posted on: 07-09-09 04:19:05 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I booked tickets to see Rufus Wainwright's opera Prima Donna, can't wait to see it!
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 2 of 165 (Originally posted on: 07-09-09 04:29:13 PM)

I'm still at work, but tonight I am flying to LA to visit a friend and I have all of next week off of work
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 3 of 165 (Originally posted on: 07-09-09 05:07:42 PM)

Nothing. fuck you
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 4 of 165 (Originally posted on: 07-09-09 05:07:57 PM)

Shopping and lunch with my mom. ((((hug))))
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 5 of 165 (Originally posted on: 07-09-09 05:49:59 PM)

i shaved
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 6 of 165 (Originally posted on: 07-09-09 06:21:12 PM)

I played Captain Novolin and memorized half a monologue from Hamlet and read some of a book and watched Fight Club and bought cookies and milk from the store and read comics and worked on a puzzle and then thought about applying for another job because my current one only gives me weekend shifts.
how is this for a quote
Trofozoito
i post this tag for death INTL no matter ban

Do me, huggy bear!

Ballkicks: (+317 / -54)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 7 of 165 (Originally posted on: 07-09-09 06:23:58 PM)

I waited 4 hours at San Andres Island airport, which was around 90° at midnight with no A/C, flew home and slept all day.
Despair came knocking at my door
and I let her in.
For a while.
barticus
INTL Premium Member

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+48 / -16)
Reg. Date: Jan 2004
Reply 8 of 165 (Originally posted on: 07-09-09 06:54:59 PM)

It was my wedding anniversary today so the little woman and I went out for a nice dinner and then ice cream while my older brother and his fiance watched my boys. Not a bad day i'm a serial-killer :)
Vin Diesel is not lactose intolerant, he just refuses to put up with lactose's shit.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 9 of 165 (Originally posted on: 07-09-09 07:33:55 PM)

I worked.. came home.. ate chili with lots of hot tobasco.. got a letter sent to me about how I wasn't a good fit for a job that I hadn't actually applied for.. changed a shitty diaper.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 10 of 165 (Originally posted on: 07-09-09 07:49:29 PM)

I worked nine hours and took a nap. I also watched Burn Notice and bought chocolate milk at Publix.
Spiff: amphytrite, the anti-tart

Purple: Amphy, scratch my neckfat

Nickolati: when i was 17, fruit loops gave me a boner
misterscumbag
stick my jimmy in ya mouf roof
guy's name is like misters cumbag hahaomanlol funnyGUy

Ballkicks: (+7 / -5)
Reg. Date: Jul 2009
Reply 11 of 165 (Originally posted on: 07-09-09 07:53:38 PM)

i worked, then built a pc for a coworker, while yelling at my kids for tearing shit up.
i like rusty spoons
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 12 of 165 (Originally posted on: 07-09-09 07:58:59 PM)

Woke up an hour later than usual, made toilet, made breakfast, biked to work. Did my combination simulation/procrastination, and got some cool looking graphs. Had lunch in the middle of the day, and chatted with various coworkers throughout. Afterwards a bunch of us went to this girl's apartment, had dinner at a nearby burger joint, then played Scrabble at her place (I won). Then I biked home and logged onto INTL.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 13 of 165 (Originally posted on: 07-09-09 08:35:53 PM)

And just now I found out my 105 year old great grandmother died.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 14 of 165 (Originally posted on: 07-09-09 08:49:43 PM)

MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Spiff: amphytrite, the anti-tart

Purple: Amphy, scratch my neckfat

Nickolati: when i was 17, fruit loops gave me a boner
Stoffel
stoffel sucks; 3ms owns + is returning for round 2 lightening round bioch

Ballkicks: (+126 / -74)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 15 of 165 (Originally posted on: 07-09-09 09:14:46 PM)

signed up for marine corp meps and studied a lot of math I havent done in years.
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous
While anarchy can often turn a humdrum weekend into something unforgettable, eventually the mob must be kept from stealing the conch and killing Piggy.

Pimpin is just a haircut and a shave away!

Ballkicks: (+650 / -57)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 16 of 165 (Originally posted on: 07-09-09 11:50:06 PM)

Quoted from IF0:
ate chili with lots of hot tobasco.....changed a shitty diaper.
These things were directly correlated, weren't they?

Today I got up, did some cleaning around the apartment, and then hung out with two fourteen-year-old boys. Now I know what you're thinking and no, I'm not trying to one-up FA. We played Rock Band and Prototype and inFamous and it was pretty fun, I hadn't played Prototype yet and now I may have to pick it up.

As for now, it's on to drinking!
An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.
Ryan
Big Sausage Pizza

From west philadelphia born and raised on the playground it's said I spent most of my days

Ballkicks: (+64 / -17)
Reg. Date: Nov 2006
Reply 17 of 165 (Originally posted on: 07-10-09 12:02:26 PM)

Yesterday I went to Stampede. It was horribly boring, but I had a free admission pass and took some okayish photos of dogs. Then I played with pugs for 2 hours with my friend and went home and watched 10 episodes of Burn Notice and went to bed.

Today I am studying at the University, it is a horrible friday.
‹just dandy› but. again. funnel aspect. I don't want anything put in there unawares. I'm no Richard Gere.
‹Purple› If it was Sunny doing it, s/he'd be pretty rough
‹just dandy› ouch. I just involuntarily clenched.
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 18 of 165 (Originally posted on: 07-10-09 12:11:31 PM)

Yesterday: Went to school, came home, picked up my uncle from the hospital, went to see a friend play at an open mic night, went to another friends house, watched Terminator 2, then went home and slept.

Today: Going to get a haircut, going to Barnes and Noble to play boardgames and chess, then probably go eat, and finally see Bruno.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 19 of 165 (Originally posted on: 07-10-09 01:11:22 PM)

Pounded my snooze button a few times, finished packing up for AT, came to work, pooped, worked.

Soon: Driving across the state to spend the night in some old internment barracks. Also, chinese food.
I don't have a drinking problem.
I drink, I get drunk, I fall down.
No problem.
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

Reply 20 of 165 (Originally posted on: 07-10-09 01:23:19 PM)

Woke up this morning and took a friend job hunting. THen I came home and sexed my girlfriend, then took a nap with her. I woke up around 1 o'clock and went to Old Chicago to get some pizza. I am currently making this post from work.
My Music Blog
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 21 of 165 (Originally posted on: 07-10-09 01:52:48 PM)

Woke up, toilet, make breakfast, head out on my bike, get about halfway to work, foot hits the road, I spin out of control, fall, slide, flip, and land on the road. Then I try to pull myself and my bike off the road before any cars hit me but fortunately there were none. My back really hurt so I flopped on the grass and some people asked me if I was ok so I got up. Front wheel was bent out of shape, back is numb and in pain.
-Wandering Idiot
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

Reply 22 of 165 (Originally posted on: 07-10-09 02:09:59 PM)

Quoted from Jean Luc Picard:
Woke up, toilet, make breakfast, head out on my bike, get about halfway to work, foot hits the road, I spin out of control, fall, slide, flip, and land on the road. Then I try to pull myself and my bike off the road before any cars hit me but fortunately there were none. My back really hurt so I flopped on the grass and some people asked me if I was ok so I got up. Front wheel was bent out of shape, back is numb and in pain.

Damn! You gonna go to the doctor tommorrow?
My Music Blog
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 23 of 165 (Originally posted on: 07-10-09 03:11:06 PM)

shit ztolk hope things didn't get to out of whack.

today I was at the Henry Ford Museum. Pretty cool place I guess. Made me feel old when I found the '80s section though.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 24 of 165 (Originally posted on: 07-10-09 05:57:43 PM)

Slept in. Tooth hurts. Came here. Posted. Now I'm leaving.
Nun: Sister Augustine believes in things that aren't real.
House: I thought that was a job requirement for you people.

Dr. House: Isn't it interesting... religious behaviour is so close to being crazy that we can't tell them apart.

Eve: Abortion is murder.
Dr. House: True. It's a life and you should end it.
Eve: Every life is sacred.
Dr. House: Come on. Talk to me. Don't quote me bumper stickers.
Eve: It's true.
Dr. House: It's meaningless.
Eve: It means that every life matters to God.
Dr. House: Not to me. Not to you. Judging by the number of natural disasters, not to God either.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 12922 | Total Posts: 165 ]