Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > The Best Avatar Contest: Evolution Apocalypse Resurrection [Nomination Round] > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 721 | Total Posts: 6 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 07-01-09 07:53:37 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

It's back, bitches! And not at all better than ever. In an effort to drum up traffic here in Ye Olde Interior Dialogue I've decided in my finite wisdom to revive the tradition of voting for graphical representations of ourselves.

In a break from the past (seeing on how it has been nearly four years) you will be able to nominate people who have previously won before. These include:
v1.0: PsychoRabbit
v2.0: Flaming Arrow
v3.0: Sandamnit
v4.0: JamesMartigo
v5.0: Blacksun
v6.0: Socrateius
v7.0: Nimo
v8.0: Mingan

Holy shit. Only two of those people, besides myself, still post here.

First off: The Rules

The first rule of the Best Avatar Contest is that you don't make stupid fight club references. That movie was awesome and you belittle it's greatness everytime you work that line into whatever stupid thing you're doing. Fuck off.

Secondly, time periods. The nomination round will last until 1830 ADT (0230 Zulu) Friday, July 3rd. During that period you may nominate only TWO people. Sure you can nominate only one if you feel like it but it would be a WASTE! But you may not, under penalty of being ridiculed, nominate yourself.

At the end of said period I will tally up the nominations and the 10 people with the most noms will go into the next round: The Battle Royale. That round will begin at approximately 1900 ADT (0300 Zulu) on Friday the 3rd and last until 1900 ADT on Sunday the 5th. Then the two (or more if there's a tie situation) people with the most votes in that round will head into the Deathmatch round. That will begin at 1930 ADT Sunday the 5th and last until 1930 Tuesday the 7th. At the end, barring a tie*, the winner will be crowned and given their reward.

THE REWARD: Your own forum! The winner will receive his or her own private forum to discuss whatever the fuck they want in and be able to allow whoever they want in. You'll get to keep this bad boy for a whole month (30 days)! I just thought this up on the spot without consulting the administration so if that's not possible we'll figure something out I'm sure. Possibly a premium account if the winner does not already possess one. Maybe a fancy "WINNER" avatar. Or changing a username. Whatever. This is all for popularity's sake anyways!

I think I've covered it all. Begin!

*In the event of the tie I will randomly assign heads or tails to the two tied parties and flip a 1973 5 Franc coin for the wins.
Nun: Sister Augustine believes in things that aren't real.
House: I thought that was a job requirement for you people.

Dr. House: Isn't it interesting... religious behaviour is so close to being crazy that we can't tell them apart.

Eve: Abortion is murder.
Dr. House: True. It's a life and you should end it.
Eve: Every life is sacred.
Dr. House: Come on. Talk to me. Don't quote me bumper stickers.
Eve: It's true.
Dr. House: It's meaningless.
Eve: It means that every life matters to God.
Dr. House: Not to me. Not to you. Judging by the number of natural disasters, not to God either.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 1 of 6 (Originally posted on: 07-01-09 08:03:13 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

oh ya

NOMINATIONS
ice and sunshine
Nun: Sister Augustine believes in things that aren't real.
House: I thought that was a job requirement for you people.

Dr. House: Isn't it interesting... religious behaviour is so close to being crazy that we can't tell them apart.

Eve: Abortion is murder.
Dr. House: True. It's a life and you should end it.
Eve: Every life is sacred.
Dr. House: Come on. Talk to me. Don't quote me bumper stickers.
Eve: It's true.
Dr. House: It's meaningless.
Eve: It means that every life matters to God.
Dr. House: Not to me. Not to you. Judging by the number of natural disasters, not to God either.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 2 of 6 (Originally posted on: 07-01-09 09:00:50 PM)

That movie sucked.

j/k never saw it

nominations
Dimi & Zippo
Spiff: amphytrite, the anti-tart

Purple: Amphy, scratch my neckfat

Nickolati: when i was 17, fruit loops gave me a boner
Trofozoito
i post this tag for death INTL no matter ban

Do me, huggy bear!

Ballkicks: (+317 / -54)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 3 of 6 (Originally posted on: 07-01-09 10:19:40 PM)

Sunshine

Sukkit and his axolotl

(Someone look at my avatar)
Despair came knocking at my door
and I let her in.
For a while.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 4 of 6 (Originally posted on: 07-02-09 12:20:23 AM)

damn right
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 5 of 6 (Originally posted on: 07-02-09 12:57:19 AM)

too drunk to think but i agree who with ever is voting for me
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 6 of 6 (Originally posted on: 07-02-09 10:34:43 AM)

trof and ice
Hello my name is Kristoffer Jørgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 721 | Total Posts: 6 ]