Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Linux Corner: computers for something other than windows? WHAT > Age of Mythology -- Post Release Thread > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 877 | Total Posts: 6 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 11-15-02 01:56:11 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Ill see about writing up a real review later, this now is just for those who've gotten it to discuss it, and especially if anyone has any recorded games to share them, i have a few ill put links to.

i just finished a game, having beat it on hard rather easily, which disapointed me. it may have gone differently if i hadnt caught the enemy sneaking around the side, but all in all it was uneventful. i setup a forward base off to one side of their town and just kept pumping out axmen spearmen and anubites untill the last age when i switched to avengers (im playing with my major god as Set). shortly before the end he pulled off some winter god power which was the coolest thing id ever seen, the whole map gets blanketed in snow and packs of wolves rampage through your town, so my entire economy was shit on. but i had my pop capped and plenty stockpiled, so i just charged in with my army and whiped him out rather easily (i had kept him from hitting the last age for quite a while, i was camped close enough that he kept sending out small detatchments and i easly wiped the floor with them). i charged my infantry in and backed it up with seige to take out the buildings.
Lately I've been feeling dead inside, Like my guts have dried up and died
But every night I water them back to life
When I fall down I'll fall apart, Trade in my bike for a shopping cart
and beg change from a world that needs some
But I'm so inebriated that I cannot see, Between the moon and you, lunacy is setting in
Woadie

Communism works in principle, and so do I

Ballkicks: (+52 / -11)
Reply 1 of 6 (Originally posted on: 11-15-02 02:24:56 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Playing Thor and using "fimbulwinter" the gp you were talking about. I use it in combination with my attack. It's great to see his forces trying to kill my wolves instead of focusing on my army.

If you are ever on ESO and want to play a game whisper me "Comrade_Woadie"
As tha polls close like a casket, On truth devoured
A silent play on the shadow of power! A spectacle monopolized!
The camera's eye on choice disguised. Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil? - Rage Against the Machine
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 2 of 6 (Originally posted on: 11-15-02 06:36:40 PM)

My ESO for AoM is Sunshine if anyone wants to play me.

I usually end up playing with Thor, and using forward building quite a bit. I've been developing strategies recently, and some of them are working quite good.i'm a serial-killer :)

MurphGuitar

Ballkicks: (+33 / -11)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 3 of 6 (Originally posted on: 11-15-02 07:18:45 PM)

I'm sick of bumping into the motherfucking puny pop cap.
Defy me at your peril.

AKA Sir William of Pork
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 4 of 6 (Originally posted on: 11-15-02 07:20:32 PM)

I've been playing campaign, I'm on mission 20. It's pretty good. I find that I really suck at random map, though.
"If murder was legalised then everyone who is 14 or under would be killed by pedophiles."
-neo222
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reply 5 of 6 (Originally posted on: 11-16-02 11:22:12 AM)

ive only lost one game so far on RM, the second game i played and the first time i tried Hard. i got walked all over.
Lately I've been feeling dead inside, Like my guts have dried up and died
But every night I water them back to life
When I fall down I'll fall apart, Trade in my bike for a shopping cart
and beg change from a world that needs some
But I'm so inebriated that I cannot see, Between the moon and you, lunacy is setting in
Pascal
The Alpha Nerd

I love you, but why must you love the law?

Ballkicks: (+419 / -41)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 6 of 6 (Originally posted on: 11-17-02 01:28:41 AM)

I suck at this game and I hate practicing. Also, my connection sucks even though I'm on a fucking college line.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 877 | Total Posts: 6 ]