Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Another goddamn INTL dream > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 5082 | Total Posts: 65 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 03-14-09 07:46:19 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

A bunch of us were meeting for drinks somewhere, and this girl shows up and started taking off her clothes, but kept her face covered. I was convinced it was sunny for some reason but she kept denying it, and when I finally got a look at her face she looked like Lindsay Lohan or something but I'm still convinced it was sunny. Later she asked if I wanted her number and I said yes and then I found out she was stalking my uncle.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 1 of 65 (Originally posted on: 03-14-09 08:09:00 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Well that's odd. I've never had any INTL related dreams, though that one doesn't sound unpleasant.
Hello my name is Kristoffer Jørgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 2 of 65 (Originally posted on: 03-14-09 08:48:43 AM)

I have dreams about SciBrad, but I don't think that counts as an INTL dream.

Though last night I dreamt we were driving down 408 and it started raining and then a tornado formed that was coming our way, but luckily it passed us and "exploded" in the middle of downtown and took out a few buildings in the process.
if you have time to read my sig you have time to post in my forum
Dong Kollector Jax
INTL Dick Twisters

[CEMETARY MAN (1994) SPOILERS]

Ballkicks: (+136 / -33)
Reg. Date: Feb 2009
Reply 3 of 65 (Originally posted on: 03-14-09 08:52:59 AM)

Why would you give your number to someone that looks like Lindsay Lohan?
I'm too lazy to look up the banner size limits, so I will display the tiniest one possible.
Snook
INTL Premium Member

Reply 4 of 65 (Originally posted on: 03-14-09 08:56:04 AM)

The other day I had a dream where I was with a bunch of my old HS friends. We were hanging out in some building and my ex comes along and for some reason we get together again, only she breaks up with me (again) when we get to another room. I leave the building, and discover that there is a war raging outside with the chinese, who then shoot at me. I hide in a building, and end up jumping out a window, at which point I inexplicably turn into Jar Jar Binks and bound my way to safety Gollum-style. I hide in a bush and wake up, utterly confused and somewhat annoyed/depressed.

I usually don't remember my dreams, but occasionally I'll recall a one very vividly.
Hello my name is Kristoffer Jørgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
Dong Kollector Jax
INTL Dick Twisters

Reply 5 of 65 (Originally posted on: 03-14-09 09:42:05 AM)

Hey Ztolk:

I'm too lazy to look up the banner size limits, so I will display the tiniest one possible.
Stormraider
User is currently banned until further notice.

im gay

Reply 6 of 65 (Originally posted on: 03-14-09 09:45:21 AM)

I don't see what you don't find attractive about her, FM. She's sexually confused, skinny enough to be fourteen, batshit insane and she's never, ever going to talk to you.

That's exactly the kind of girl you like!
Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
Fuck you, your dog, and manifest destiny!
Dong Kollector Jax
INTL Dick Twisters

Reply 7 of 65 (Originally posted on: 03-14-09 09:48:02 AM)

I don't know, Stormraider! Maybe it's the general shape of her face, or maybe it's those FUCKING BROWN DOTS ALL OVER HER CHEST!!!!!!!
Snook
INTL Premium Member

Reply 8 of 65 (Originally posted on: 03-14-09 09:48:17 AM)

Don't discourage him, he's not being creepy at least.
Stormraider

im gay

Reply 9 of 65 (Originally posted on: 03-14-09 09:59:51 AM)

He's being less creepy, you mean.
Gais
going hog wild

Ballkicks: (+2 / -2)
Reg. Date: Mar 2009
Reply 10 of 65 (Originally posted on: 03-14-09 10:07:01 AM)

who dreams about forums? that is, how you say, homosexual
Awenydd
Fast and bulbous.

Indecipherable String Band

Ballkicks: (+24 / -2)
Reg. Date: Jan 2007
Reply 11 of 65 (Originally posted on: 03-14-09 10:10:38 AM)

FM nobody is going to look for tiny brown dots when there are a load of fucking red arrows pointing to you being a freak.
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 12 of 65 (Originally posted on: 03-14-09 11:05:15 AM)

By breast spots, do you mean the place on her body where her massive jugs reside? Thanks for pointing that out for us but most have us have already developed the ability of identifying that location on a woman's body.
GoC
causes drama in intl fantasy sports

Ballkicks: (+18 / -2)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 13 of 65 (Originally posted on: 03-14-09 11:25:53 AM)

I don't usually remember my dreams. Even the ones that seem really vivid when I wake up quickly fade from my memory, even though I tell myself "Make sure you remember this dream!" Still, even if I can't remember them exactly I do have a pretty good idea what I haven't had a dream about, and I don't think I've ever had a dream about an internet forum or anyone I know from one.

But now that the idea is planted somewhere in my brain, I'll probably have a dream tonight about a Jewish guy with breast spots who looks like Lindsay Lohan taking his clothes off. At least I won't remember it.
Stormraider

im gay

Reply 14 of 65 (Originally posted on: 03-14-09 12:05:08 PM)

Quote:
But now that the idea is planted somewhere in my brain, I'll probably have a dream tonight about a Jewish guy with breast spots who looks like Lindsay Lohan taking his clothes off. At least I won't remember it.

Sounds hot.
rude bwoy
skarmory is my favorite pokemon wink wink

Ballkicks: (+4 / -0)
Reg. Date: Mar 2009
Reply 15 of 65 (Originally posted on: 03-14-09 01:12:39 PM)

what's wrong with brown skin fm you fucking racist
D
Administrator

Reply 16 of 65 (Originally posted on: 03-14-09 02:40:21 PM)

The best way to remember a dream is to retell the dream to yourself while you still remember it.

Then later on, even if you don't remember the dream, you'll remember the account of it that you told yourself.
Snook
INTL Premium Member

Reply 17 of 65 (Originally posted on: 03-14-09 02:44:12 PM)

Or have a dream diary. I hear they're good if you wanna start lucid dreaming too.
Trash Mod
Administrator
I wish I were dead.

i'm nick and i'm too stupid to read so i make unnecessary posts

Ballkicks: (+574 / -34)
Reg. Date: Oct 2004
Reply 18 of 65 (Originally posted on: 03-14-09 02:45:02 PM)

INTL dream journal
It is company policy not to release this information.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 19 of 65 (Originally posted on: 03-14-09 02:53:05 PM)

Quoted from Found Missing:
those FUCKING BROWN DOTS ALL OVER HER CHEST!!!!!!!

iirc they call them freckles

I had a dream a while ago about someone on this forum. We jumped off a cliff together into the ocean, which is weird because I have a phobia of being underwater but it wasn't a problem in the dream.
Spiff: amphytrite, the anti-tart

Purple: Amphy, scratch my neckfat
D
Administrator

Reply 20 of 65 (Originally posted on: 03-14-09 02:57:12 PM)

who
Snook
INTL Premium Member

Reply 21 of 65 (Originally posted on: 03-14-09 03:01:31 PM)

her bf
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

Reply 22 of 65 (Originally posted on: 03-14-09 04:17:59 PM)

I hate you guys

Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 23 of 65 (Originally posted on: 03-14-09 05:20:18 PM)

You hate us with love.
if you have time to read my sig you have time to post in my forum
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

Reply 24 of 65 (Originally posted on: 03-14-09 05:28:58 PM)

I love to hate.

Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 5082 | Total Posts: 65 ]