Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > IF0 RESIGNS FROM ADMINISTRATOR POSITION!!! (ALL THE SMUTTY DETAILS INSIDE, PS IT INVOLVES AN UNDERAGED GIRAFFE AND SOME PEANUTS) > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] [ Thread Views: 23873 | Total Posts: 182 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 75 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 12:30:31 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quoted from Ollie Garkey:
Quoted from vissario:
His "abuses" of power, as you call them, are hardly things of any serious gravity in detrimentally affecting forum activity.

Look, if people ask that it stop, then it is a thing of serious gravity. Furthermore, if Sunny hosts the server, she has some significant power.

At the end of the day, the person who pays the bills is the person in power. Sunny's not being too ridiculous from what we've seen, and if we followed your logic "IFO OWNS THE SITE, ERGO, HE IS LEADER" ignores the reality of the situation.

It's not like Sunny said "YOUR OUT OR YOU CAN FIND A DIFFERENT SERVER!!!11" or something, and from what I can tell, Rich chose to quit.

If you are going to convince an entire forum of people to accept a new rule based on the maxim "might makes right", good luck to you!
A witty saying proves nothing - Voltaire
Acheron
INTL Premium Member
If I die in Raleigh, at least I will die free.

is this guy acheron???????? hahaha acheron you big fag

Ballkicks: (+224 / -116)
Reg. Date: Mar 2004
Reply 76 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 12:30:38 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Also, Vissario may have missed out on this old rag:

INTL isn't a democracy. Stuff happens. You don't like what happens? Oh well.

Rich CHOSE TO QUIT from what I can tell. He was not forced out. What are you crying about? If he really thought things should be different, he had the power to change them.
"All governments lie, but disaster lies in wait for countries whose officials smoke the same hashish they give out." -IF Stone
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 77 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 12:34:51 PM)

Rich CHOSE TO QUIT from what I can tell. He was not forced out. What are you crying about? If he really thought things should be different, he had the power to change them.

Or perhaps he is insulted about other things?
Trofozoito
i post this tag for death INTL no matter ban

Do me, huggy bear!

Ballkicks: (+317 / -54)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 78 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 12:37:12 PM)

Well, thanks for the good intentions
Despair came knocking at my door
and I let her in.
For a while.
Acheron
INTL Premium Member

Reply 79 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 12:38:15 PM)

Quoted from vissario:

So cry me a fucking river. If he got insulted, then it's a personal issue that has nothing to do with the running of the forum. If he wanted things to be different, he had the power to change it and chose not to. I don't see what the problem is.
"All governments lie, but disaster lies in wait for countries whose officials smoke the same hashish they give out." -IF Stone
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 80 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 12:40:13 PM)

...Insulted? Wtf.
BlessedSoul: honestly, sunny is mildly insane
CursedSoul: I didn't want to ask Sunny because she's been acting nuts lately.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+923 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 81 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 12:41:22 PM)

Acheron, of all people, saying "it's his forum, he may do as he pleases no matter what"? Hahaha.
And yeah, Sunny, those chatlogs weren't too confidential.
I couldn't care less about the actual drama here.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Acheron
INTL Premium Member

Reply 82 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 12:41:24 PM)

Quoted from IF0 :
...Insulted? Wtf.

Apparently you left in a huff because sunny pissed you off.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 83 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 12:41:32 PM)

Quoted from vissario:

So cry me a fucking river. If he got insulted, then it's a personal issue that has nothing to do with the running of the forum. If he wanted things to be different, he had the power to change it and chose not to. I don't see what the problem is.

This forum is a very personal one. To imply that it isn't is even more absurd than this thread.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 84 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 12:43:58 PM)

Quoted from IF0 :
...Insulted? Wtf.

Apparently you left in a huff because sunny pissed you off.

Oh, okay.
Acheron
INTL Premium Member

Reply 85 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 12:45:08 PM)

Quoted from vissario:
Quoted from vissario:

This forum is a very personal one. To imply that it isn't is even more absurd than this thread.

There's a difference (or should be) between running a forum, and posting on a forum. Yeah, I guess the forum is personal because people keep getting their tits out, but if you're supervising the thing, if you're a glorified plumber, then personal bullshit should be set aside.

Quoted from szaukjkjit:
Acheron, of all people, saying "it's his forum, he may do as he pleases no matter what"? Hahaha.

I didn't say that. That was Vissario.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 86 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 12:48:22 PM)

whenever i'd come back to INTL i'd find someone had fucked with my permissions/custom aspects of my account without my knowledge. i'd ask sunny about it because she'd be the only one online, she would have heard nothing about any such action, have a look into it, fix it. I began just going straight to her instead of bothering to ask others first. I presume she was getting sick of the 'owner' being such a petty fuck that he'd take my ability to give karma away because i gave girls he likes - k when i'd visit..or for whatever other silly reason he had if he was doing other such apeish adventurers that wound up causing HER grief because she was always fixing that shit?

enough of that
IF0
Administrator

Reply 87 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 12:48:34 PM)

Can you explain the insult plz?

Snowy: Like I asked in the chat, what girl are you talking about? I seriously have no idea what you're referring to. As Drah and Sunny have both been told, it was removed because you had a weird habit of getting -k to people who posted their pictures (including me) for like a grand total of 2 days (Which, ironic to your main point of that post, Sunny said herself I only ever left those things active for a few days. So no, not really. She said if she had known it was me, she would have left it. She just wanted to fuck with TRC).
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Reply 88 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 12:52:01 PM)

i can give - k for whatever fucking capricious reason i want, you stupid fuck. that's why you were an awful admin, because you have these stupid 'rules' in your mind about what is right or wrong...even tho you have always been an untrustworthy creep whenever you felt the need.

enough of that
Acheron
INTL Premium Member

Reply 89 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 12:53:24 PM)

Quoted from IF0 :

Ask Vissario. It happened in his version of reality.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 90 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 12:53:40 PM)

Just sayin'.
ice wolverine
Global Moderator

Gay Turtle and Ass

Ballkicks: (+1764 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 91 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 12:54:07 PM)

OH YES DONT STOP IM ALMOST THERE
Acheron
INTL Premium Member

Reply 92 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 12:55:11 PM)

Quoted from Snowy:
i can give - k for whatever fucking capricious reason i want, you stupid fuck. that's why i'm an awful forummer and should go back to rs

Fix'd
IF0
Administrator

Reply 93 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 12:55:23 PM)

Quoted from IF0 :

You seem to be pretty hardcore into this particular version then.
ice wolverine
Global Moderator

Gay Turtle and Ass

Ballkicks: (+1764 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 94 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 12:56:07 PM)

Quoted from Snowy:
i can give - k for whatever fucking capricious reason i want, you stupid fuck. that's why you were an awful admin, because you have these stupid 'rules' in your mind about what is right or wrong...even tho you have always been an untrustworthy creep whenever you felt the need.
im giving -k to everyone in this thread it rules
just_dandy
INTL Premium Member
Unapologetic apostate approaching her apotheosis, how apropos

Ballkicks: (+129 / -4)
Reg. Date: Jun 2006
Reply 95 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 12:56:20 PM)

I like Sunny, and I like IF0.

... but tbh, Sunny has a history of using people and looking innocent to achieve her internet goals. Menion debacle? Yeah, I know I'm not active, but I've been around long enough to get pretty familiar with the forum's history. I wish things would go back to the way they were. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

.. not that anybody cares what I think.
Koalas have sharp claws but they are weak. They all small and fat and they be climing trees. I hope a storm just come while theyjust chilling up in the tree thinking they is hard and they're will all just fall off. They just break they neck and shit. When they fall they claws are going to fall off and they going to be crying like some little bitches.
Acheron
INTL Premium Member

Reply 96 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 12:57:13 PM)

Quoted from IF0 :
Quoted from IF0 :

You seem to be pretty hardcore into this particular version then.

Dude, I was just quoting him. I assumed he actually read all the posts that came before mine. I know I didn't.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 97 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 12:57:56 PM)

Quoted from take it sleazy:
Quoted from Snowy:
im giving -k to everyone in this thread it rules

capricious - k gets me wet wet WET.

enough of that
IF0
Administrator

Reply 98 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 12:58:08 PM)

He was hypothesizing.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 99 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 12:59:36 PM)

Quoted from just dandy:
I like Sunny, and I like IF0.

... but tbh, Sunny has a history of using people and looking innocent to achieve her internet goals. Menion debacle? Yeah, I know I'm not active, but I've been around long enough to get pretty familiar with the forum's history. I wish things would go back to the way they were. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

.. not that anybody cares what I think.

Honestly, what is so tough about this?
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 23873 | Total Posts: 182 ]