Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Health & Beauty: chances are you possess neither of these > What did you just buy? > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: Amphytrite
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9 10 ] [ Thread Views: 31154 | Total Posts: 237 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
(Originally posted on: 03-06-09 09:14:49 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I went shopping with my friend on the last day of class/exams, and although we were mainly looking for professional wear, I found a hot ass pair of heels too fabulous to pass up.

Only $12, woot!

Post your buys.
antpocas: wait no tomorrow is friday and im going out because im not a NERD like U
zippo: i have sex lol
antpocas: fuck owned
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 1 of 237 (Originally posted on: 03-06-09 09:16:49 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Hahahaha new favourite thread.

I just dropped $40 on Murad's oil-controlling mattifier. Expensive, but worth it--I haven't had a problem with shine on my face since I started using it.
Spiff: amphytrite, the anti-tart
Dio

rebel rebel

Ballkicks: (+105 / -50)
Reg. Date: Aug 2006
Reply 2 of 237 (Originally posted on: 03-06-09 09:29:09 PM)

I need to expand my wardrobe badly, but I am beyond all levels of brokeness which is becoming more and more frustrating.
Zippo
pooooooop

Reply 3 of 237 (Originally posted on: 03-06-09 09:35:23 PM)

Thrifting is a really good way to get stylish clothes for cheap. Also sometimes you can find things that you already own and work them in different ways.
Dio

rebel rebel

Ballkicks: (+105 / -50)
Reg. Date: Aug 2006
Reply 4 of 237 (Originally posted on: 03-06-09 10:04:29 PM)

Quoted from Zippo:
Thrifting is a really good way to get stylish clothes for cheap. Also sometimes you can find things that you already own and work them in different ways.
Thrifting is where about 60% of my wardrobe comes from, but I'm so beyond broke that I can't even afford to thrift. I'm also quite sure I've exhausted all levels of style able with my clothes.
Zippo
pooooooop

Reply 5 of 237 (Originally posted on: 03-06-09 10:16:37 PM)

Post some outfits.

Also sometimes thrift stores have trading programs where they will buy your clothes for cash or let you trade items (provided that the ones you are trading in are in decent condition).
Stoffel
stoffel sucks; 3ms owns + is returning for round 2 lightening round bioch

Ballkicks: (+126 / -74)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 6 of 237 (Originally posted on: 03-07-09 08:11:59 AM)

I bought a pair of sketchers tennis shoes. My first pair of tennis shoes in probably 15 years. I've always worn dress shoes of some kind.

Now I need to find something to wear them with.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 7 of 237 (Originally posted on: 03-07-09 08:51:51 AM)

Found 3 plain dress shirts at American Eagle for $10 each (Yellow, red, blue). Also, some brown dress shoes, brown leather belt, and a new pair of jeans. Nothing too exciting though.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
Shadowe

I kinda want to see that up someone's ass

Ballkicks: (+90 / -84)
Reg. Date: Dec 2004
Reply 8 of 237 (Originally posted on: 03-07-09 11:31:48 AM)

Dr. Scholls. Given that I do a lot of walking with school crap they're surprisingly more comfortable than the vanilla insoles.
Hanlon's Razor: Never assume malice when stupidity will suffice.
Ryan
Big Sausage Pizza

From west philadelphia born and raised on the playground it's said I spent most of my days

Ballkicks: (+64 / -17)
Reg. Date: Nov 2006
Reply 9 of 237 (Originally posted on: 03-07-09 03:51:42 PM)

Bought some hiking boots recently, and some bitchin' Nike shoes that have an accelerometer in them that connect to my iPod.

The only actual clothes I've bought recently were from the University store. Man that's sad.
‹just dandy› but. again. funnel aspect. I don't want anything put in there unawares. I'm no Richard Gere.
‹Purple› If it was Sunny doing it, s/he'd be pretty rough
‹just dandy› ouch. I just involuntarily clenched.
Zippo
pooooooop

Reply 10 of 237 (Originally posted on: 03-07-09 04:13:37 PM)

Please post pictures (your own or others) so we can celebrate/criticize your purchases!
if you have time to read my sig you have time to post in my forum
Zippo
pooooooop

Reply 11 of 237 (Originally posted on: 03-08-09 01:34:55 PM)

Just got back from Walmart with Maybelline's Lash Stiletto. I read mixed reviews about it -- mainly that it gives great length and definition but not so much volume. A lot of before and after photos show a pretty dramatic difference, which convinced me to try it. I might end up pairing it with a volumizing mascara depending on the results I get.

http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Eye/Mascara/lash-stiletto-ultimate-length-mascara.htm
Spiff
!!!

gtfo

Ballkicks: (+258 / -11)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 12 of 237 (Originally posted on: 03-08-09 07:52:36 PM)

I found these these last month (or was it two months ago?) on a clearance rack somewhere and I like them a lot. They're easy to get on and off (there's a zip up the inner side) and they're comfortable. Also, they look kind of cool.
This reply was last edited on 03-08-09 08:47:13 PM by Spiff.
Zippo
pooooooop

Reply 13 of 237 (Originally posted on: 03-08-09 08:05:41 PM)

Those are some nice boots!
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 14 of 237 (Originally posted on: 03-08-09 11:31:47 PM)

Bought Overlord and Harvest Moon. They should be arriving soon (interweb shopping is go.)

I can't afford much nowadays besides food and rent so this was a pretty big purchase for $45.
Hello my name is Kristoffer Jørgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
Shadowe

Reply 15 of 237 (Originally posted on: 03-09-09 01:42:21 AM)

A year or two ago before they figured out they were still selling decent stuff but with shitty prices and started making their stuff as bad as the prices I bought a Scottevest Sport Tec on clearance for all of $60.

Should've bought two.

Except for whatever that fabric is on the collar (which has improved over time) i've worn this thing almost non-stop as a vest. It's comfortable, the pockets really are that useful, it's stood up to being constantly used to carry all sorts of crap including ~12 bottles of soda on tournament days.

The pockets are spacious, don't bulge, the weight is distributed well, the wire routing stuff is genuinely useful in many ways and even if you don't use it the ~30 odd pockets my model had would hold your mp3 player.

Comfortwise it fits well, it's surprisingly warm, not really waterproof at all but it'll take some rain with grace, doesn't hold dirt well, and the way they made the interior mesh is both comfortable and well ventilated.

The closest equivalent to it is probably the current Evolution jacket, but imho this entire generation is just inferior to the older ones in terms of design, even if they look better.
Minus, The Nightmare
Desperado

Ballkicks: (+7 / -6)
Reg. Date: Mar 2009
Reply 16 of 237 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 06:25:08 AM)

I bought a pair of 5/8" gauge plugs for my ears, made of teakwood.

Other than that, 3 v-necks and a pair of jeans.

Huzzah.
[ABA]
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

Reply 17 of 237 (Originally posted on: 03-14-09 06:48:53 PM)

I bought two pairs of chinos yesterday--one in bright blue and the other in red. These are the first non-neutrally coloured pants I've owned since the age of seven. I am excited.

Purple: Amphy, scratch my neckfat
Zippo
pooooooop

Reply 18 of 237 (Originally posted on: 03-14-09 10:06:56 PM)

Those are making a comeback!
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

Reply 19 of 237 (Originally posted on: 03-14-09 10:41:24 PM)

Perfect timing for me, then!

greenidentity
Disco naps and liquorice Snaps.

It is time for some fine fine wine.....or box wine it's all good man

Ballkicks: (+603 / -81)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 20 of 237 (Originally posted on: 03-15-09 07:51:23 PM)

I had a trip to Target today. I bought usual Target-y things.

Knee socks-I've wanted some for sooo long. I have a thing for socks of all kinds.
http://uploaded.interestingnonetheless.net/greenidentity/kneehighs.jpg
My calves are fat, so they're a little tight, but i just roll them down and wear them anyways. I lurve them.

A lamp, except the one I got has just a black lampshade.
http://uploaded.interestingnonetheless.net/greenidentity/lamp.jpg
I really needed one.

A new garbage can. It's a big black plastic one.
http://uploaded.interestingnonetheless.net/greenidentity/trash%20can.jpg

I LOOOVE these. They cost 8 bucks at Target.
http://uploaded.interestingnonetheless.net/greenidentity/glade_sense&spray.png

And I got these. I have a terrible time getting the grime out of my tub--I hear these work really well..I have yet to try them.
http://uploaded.interestingnonetheless.net/greenidentity/mr%20clean.jpg

Not all clothing type things, I know.
You make me sick
Because I adore you so.
Shadowe

Reply 21 of 237 (Originally posted on: 03-16-09 07:43:01 PM)

The "magic eraser" type sponges terrible, at least all the ones I've used. it's some kind of foam sponge with powdered detergent in it but it's got almost no scrubbing power and for me at least tends to leave a lot of white residue behind after use. They also get "used up" and flatten out and turn... squishy... rather quickly.

So far for getting grime out of my tub from whoever lived in this apt before me I've had the most luck using softscrub and the scrubbing bubbles. A PAPER TOWELL after a ~30 minute soak with the foam got 2/3rds of the wax crud off the bottom of my tub.
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 22 of 237 (Originally posted on: 03-17-09 12:36:41 PM)

i got these jeans

Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

Reply 23 of 237 (Originally posted on: 03-19-09 03:01:16 PM)

I have to hide these shoes from my dad though, because he's a Clemson fan and therefore he's jazzed over anything purple.

Zippo
pooooooop

Reply 24 of 237 (Originally posted on: 03-19-09 04:18:36 PM)

Those are cute! Toe cleavage!
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9 10 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 31154 | Total Posts: 237 ]