Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Ztolk vs Pie > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 1391 | Total Posts: 14 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 03-04-09 08:39:46 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

It is a Thursday night. In the basement of a pub are gathered a sizeable crowd of servers, patrons, and photographers. The woman in plaid speaks:

"And from Toronto, ... Alex Klotz!"

The crowd cheers as a large man in a black t-shirt approaches the front of the room.

The rules are simple. Eat a chicken pot pie as fast as you can without using your hands. The first heat begins. Our hero, not fully understanding the rules, picks it up then quickly realizes and puts it down and begins inhaling it. In less than two minutes, the pie is gone. The rules call for the first two finishers to move on to the finals. Our man finished second; his path is clear. Another competitor, however, is bitter. She claims that although Ztolk finished first, she had less crumbs left. The judges deliberate and finally declare an emergency lick-off. Ztolk, bewildered at upset at the corrupt call, falters and sucks instead of licks. The tiebreaker is lost, he exits gracefully, and watches the remaining competition. For his trouble, he walked away with a pie in his belly and a gift certificate to said pub. He was still hungry.

"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 1 of 14 (Originally posted on: 03-04-09 09:16:19 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

You are a beast of a man!
Ryan
Big Sausage Pizza

From west philadelphia born and raised on the playground it's said I spent most of my days

Ballkicks: (+64 / -17)
Reg. Date: Nov 2006
Reply 2 of 14 (Originally posted on: 03-04-09 10:10:47 PM)

That pie looked incredibly gross.
‹just dandy› but. again. funnel aspect. I don't want anything put in there unawares. I'm no Richard Gere.
‹Purple› If it was Sunny doing it, s/he'd be pretty rough
‹just dandy› ouch. I just involuntarily clenched.
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 3 of 14 (Originally posted on: 03-05-09 05:45:42 PM)

The pies I have eaten in my life time rarely do much for me but cause indigestion at a later date. Usually 2-6 months.
A witty saying proves nothing - Voltaire
jackattack
Too good for Chex cereal

juvenile

Ballkicks: (+27 / -24)
Reg. Date: Apr 2008
Reply 4 of 14 (Originally posted on: 03-05-09 06:10:52 PM)

haha rocky music. to an eating contest. it would have been funnier if it was full of fat people though.
And you know when I'm down to my socks...what time it is..It's buisness time.
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 5 of 14 (Originally posted on: 03-05-09 06:32:33 PM)

Did it taste good?
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 6 of 14 (Originally posted on: 03-05-09 07:17:50 PM)

Yes
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 7 of 14 (Originally posted on: 03-05-09 07:56:11 PM)

That's good. One time I made the mistake of entering a JELLO eating contest and forgetting that I hate JELLO so it didn't work out so well.

Are you going to continue with competitive eating?
noose
NOOSES: get hung!

Ballkicks: (+11 / -4)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 8 of 14 (Originally posted on: 03-06-09 02:12:57 AM)

Bit of a bullshit end to a contest if a sore loser can get a rematch where the contest is stacked in their favour.

On the other hand you mentioned nothing about paying to enter, so good job on the free meal.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 9 of 14 (Originally posted on: 03-06-09 04:12:30 AM)

Free meal+25 dollar gift certificate for another free meal!
-Wandering Idiot
Science Brad
INTL Premium Member
sigh

Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.

Ballkicks: (+288 / -77)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 10 of 14 (Originally posted on: 03-06-09 07:29:04 PM)

Yikes. I can't even stand to eat one chicken pot pie, they are nasty. To each their own I guess. I've never been much for pie.
"We've arranged a civilization in which most crucial elements profoundly depend on science and technology. We have also arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. This is a prescription for disaster. We might get away with it for a while, but sooner or later this combustible mixture of ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces." -Carl Sagan
jackattack
Too good for Chex cereal

juvenile

Ballkicks: (+27 / -24)
Reg. Date: Apr 2008
Reply 11 of 14 (Originally posted on: 03-06-09 07:33:07 PM)

what?! you don't like chicken pot pie!?

i mean theres no easy way to say this, but god hates you now.
And you know when I'm down to my socks...what time it is..It's buisness time.
Science Brad
INTL Premium Member
sigh

Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.

Ballkicks: (+288 / -77)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 12 of 14 (Originally posted on: 03-06-09 10:04:06 PM)

Just another reason in a long list I'm sure. But seriously ick. Pumpkin pies actually are good!
"We've arranged a civilization in which most crucial elements profoundly depend on science and technology. We have also arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. This is a prescription for disaster. We might get away with it for a while, but sooner or later this combustible mixture of ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces." -Carl Sagan
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 13 of 14 (Originally posted on: 03-07-09 12:53:27 AM)

I made the blogs!

Who ate all the pies? on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Flickr: Discussing Roundup: Feb. 26th at the Duke of York in Toronto
-Wandering Idiot
noose
NOOSES: get hung!

Ballkicks: (+11 / -4)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 14 of 14 (Originally posted on: 03-07-09 02:51:00 AM)

Is that picture prior to the lick off, or post? Because if they made you have a run off with that much on the plate then it really was a stitch up.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 1391 | Total Posts: 14 ]