Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > People who obviously wrote their own Wikipedia articles > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 3335 | Total Posts: 38 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 02-28-09 03:24:55 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Are you ever reading Wikipedia and thing "Man, this sounds like the guy wrote it himself?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quran_Pender
Quote:
Quran "Storm P" Pender is the epitome of mind, muscle and hustle[citation needed]. Growing up in South Jamaica Queens’ Baisley Project Houses, while under the reign of the notorious "Supreme Team" drug cartel, a young Storm witnessed first hand the type of totalitarian street government that other rappers fictionalize in rhymes. Life stories are what appeal to this fickle music audience, and who better to recount their stories, than this Cornell University graduate from Southside Jamaica Queens?

And also

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superstar_Jay
Quote:
Over the past decade and a half, Superstar Jay has proven to be much more than your average mixtape deejay. Stepping into the hip hop arena at the tender age of 12, under the tutelage of turntable greats Kid Capri, Ron G. and DJ Clue, it wasn’t long before Jay was labeled a mixing prodigy. His reputation grew steadily as he jumped at every opportunity to display his skills at parties and local events around his hometown of Jamaica Queens.

"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
This reply was last edited on 03-01-09 01:00:58 PM by D.
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 1 of 38 (Originally posted on: 02-28-09 04:25:13 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

How do you properly cite that someone is the epitome of mind, muscle, and hustle?
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 2 of 38 (Originally posted on: 02-28-09 05:11:57 PM)

Sandamnit is the epitome of mind, muscle, and hustle.[1]
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 3 of 38 (Originally posted on: 02-28-09 05:16:30 PM)

Sunny.
Spiff: amphytrite, the anti-tart
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 4 of 38 (Originally posted on: 02-28-09 05:32:15 PM)

hey i have my own page! coal

someone write something awesome about me already.
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 5 of 38 (Originally posted on: 02-28-09 05:43:00 PM)

Edit: I'm totally pimping it out nevermind!
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 6 of 38 (Originally posted on: 03-01-09 07:52:16 AM)

Quote:
Sunny

Holy shit sunny ur fucking hot!!
DRAHNIER
Stoffel
stoffel sucks; 3ms owns + is returning for round 2 lightening round bioch

Ballkicks: (+126 / -74)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 7 of 38 (Originally posted on: 03-01-09 01:18:00 PM)

wtf, who put up a page on me?
Ryan
Big Sausage Pizza

From west philadelphia born and raised on the playground it's said I spent most of my days

Ballkicks: (+64 / -17)
Reg. Date: Nov 2006
Reply 8 of 38 (Originally posted on: 03-01-09 01:51:15 PM)

Probably Sunny.

Nevermind, it was Kayte.
‹just dandy› but. again. funnel aspect. I don't want anything put in there unawares. I'm no Richard Gere.
‹Purple› If it was Sunny doing it, s/he'd be pretty rough
‹just dandy› ouch. I just involuntarily clenched.
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 9 of 38 (Originally posted on: 03-01-09 01:56:19 PM)

Mine, obviously.
A witty saying proves nothing - Voltaire
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 10 of 38 (Originally posted on: 03-01-09 02:22:41 PM)

Quoted from Stoffel:

I contributed the Offline part.
Ðonne onwæcneð eft wineleas guma, gesihð him biforan fealwe wegas, baþian brimfuglas, brædan feþra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Þonne beoð þy hefigran heortan benne, sare æfter swæsne. Sorg bið geniwad þonne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfeð, greteð gliwstafum, georne geondsceawað secga geseldan; swimmað oft on weg. Fleotendra ferð no þær fela bringeð cuðra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Ryan
Big Sausage Pizza

From west philadelphia born and raised on the playground it's said I spent most of my days

Reply 11 of 38 (Originally posted on: 03-01-09 02:28:29 PM)

Quoted from szaukjkjit:
Quoted from Stoffel:

I contributed the Offline part.

Pretty sure you contributed to every part of the Wiki.
‹just dandy› but. again. funnel aspect. I don't want anything put in there unawares. I'm no Richard Gere.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 12 of 38 (Originally posted on: 03-01-09 02:36:55 PM)

I like how ztolk meant the real Wikipedia, but we've magically turned this into a thread on the INTL wiki.
Spiff: amphytrite, the anti-tart
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 13 of 38 (Originally posted on: 03-01-09 02:38:35 PM)

I did the controversy section
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 14 of 38 (Originally posted on: 03-01-09 02:42:11 PM)

Quoted from Jiffy:
I like how ztolk meant the real Wikipedia, but we've magically turned this into a thread on the INTL wiki.

But you're the one who started it!

Anyways, we all know wikipedia is a spring-board for liberals, corporations, and important celebrities to peddle either themselves or their pet ideologies and demonize any opinions to the contrary.
Ryan
Big Sausage Pizza

Reply 15 of 38 (Originally posted on: 03-01-09 03:19:00 PM)

Quoted from vislet:
Quoted from Jiffy:

Anyways, we all know wikipedia is a spring-board for liberals, corporations, and important celebrities to peddle either themselves or their pet ideologies and demonize any opinions to the contrary.

Stop being yourself.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 16 of 38 (Originally posted on: 03-01-09 03:24:53 PM)

Quoted from Ryan:
Quoted from vislet:
Quoted from Jiffy:

Stop being yourself.

Also, I contribute regularly to wikipedia (no joke, pm and I may show you on what).
Ryan
Big Sausage Pizza

Reply 17 of 38 (Originally posted on: 03-01-09 03:25:40 PM)

Quoted from vislet:
Quoted from Ryan:
Quoted from vislet:
Quoted from Jiffy:

Stop being yourself.

Also, I contribute regularly to wikipedia (no joke, pm and I may show you on what).

You're Natalina, aren't you?
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 18 of 38 (Originally posted on: 03-01-09 03:34:55 PM)

Quoted from vislet:

Ah yes, your attempt to rework the articles on Holocaust Revisionism, to no avail.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 19 of 38 (Originally posted on: 03-01-09 03:35:37 PM)

mm i wanna suck ur cock lol

Who told you?!

I haven't had to many fantasies about being a woman, myself, but I am always open to try new things.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 20 of 38 (Originally posted on: 03-01-09 03:36:46 PM)

Quoted from Old Gregg:
Quoted from vislet:

Ah yes, your attempt to rework the articles on Holocaust Revisionism, to no avail.

Yeah, they are real nazis when it comes to that topic. They even have a core group of thoughtpolice roaming around the article every day making sure that any thoughts of dissent are quickly obliterated under their prestige and gravity within wikipedia. I even asked them what the definition of a "good source" was and their reply was "not anything you could find".
Wiki

I mean,

Reply 21 of 38 (Originally posted on: 03-01-09 06:37:46 PM)

The Wikipedia Jews are nothing new. But Wikipedia is awesome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipe-tan

Quote:
Delete - Wikipedia should not cater to sexual deviants in project space. Dance With The Devil

Quote:
The only Wikipe-tan drawing I know was completely deleted was LoliWikipetan.jpg, by Jimbo himself. I don't see why anyone would remove a picture from this page, unless it becomes too large. Actually, I can not get enough of her, so don't remove anything ;-) Face

I know what you mean, Face. You just really can't get enough of her, can you.

Fuck yes, you are the best encyclopedia ever.
Trash Mod
Administrator
I wish I were dead.

i'm nick and i'm too stupid to read so i make unnecessary posts

Ballkicks: (+574 / -34)
Reg. Date: Oct 2004
Reply 22 of 38 (Originally posted on: 03-02-09 10:17:18 AM)

I don't have an intlwiki page. Guess I'm not interesting enough.
It is company policy not to release this information.
greenidentity
Disco naps and liquorice Snaps.

It is time for some fine fine wine.....or box wine it's all good man

Ballkicks: (+603 / -81)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 23 of 38 (Originally posted on: 03-02-09 05:43:47 PM)

Of course I wrote my own, otherwise it would have sat there blank!
You make me sick
Because I adore you so.
Stormraider

im gay

Reply 24 of 38 (Originally posted on: 03-03-09 09:27:54 AM)

What the Christ, what sort of creepy self-indulgence lead to the level of detail on that INTL Wiki.

For that matter, why was it even made?
Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
Fuck you, your dog, and manifest destiny!
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 3335 | Total Posts: 38 ]