Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Bitching Battleground: The God Damned TV Channel > Nobody posts here at night... (or, how Stormraider is stuck in the past) > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] [ Thread Views: 8194 | Total Posts: 143 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Dong Kollector Jax
INTL Dick Twisters

[CEMETARY MAN (1994) SPOILERS]

Ballkicks: (+136 / -33)
Reg. Date: Feb 2009
(Originally posted on: 02-15-09 12:05:43 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

You know, ever since Stormraider kicked me out of OD for not agreeing with everything I am, INTL has been my only interaction with others, save the occasional MSN conversation with one of two people that are rarely on.

But nobody posts at night! Whereas on HG, there's pretty much an even spread of posting even in the night hours, nobody posts here. It's maddening.

I just refresh. And refresh. And refresh.
I'm too lazy to look up the banner size limits, so I will display the tiniest one possible.

This reply was last edited on 02-19-09 11:22:28 AM by Sunn O))).
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 1 of 143 (Originally posted on: 02-15-09 12:10:12 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

OD kicked you out? Wow.

Oh, and most everyone here is from the western hemisphere and aren't night owls. Maybe 2 or 3 of us are.
Hello my name is Kristoffer J°rgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
Dong Kollector Jax
INTL Dick Twisters

Reply 2 of 143 (Originally posted on: 02-15-09 12:14:11 AM)

Quoted from Snook:
Oh, and most everyone here is from the western hemisphere and aren't night owls. Maybe 2 or 3 of us are.

Yeah, apparently Stormraider thinks I'm doing something illegal that's tied to my stalking, and since my stalking is evident in everything I post (since every interest I have is tied to it), he's threatening me with a ban.
I'm too lazy to look up the banner size limits, so I will display the tiniest one possible.
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 3 of 143 (Originally posted on: 02-15-09 12:15:37 AM)

Stormraider is a worthless hack.
Hello my name is Kristoffer J°rgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
Dong Kollector Jax
INTL Dick Twisters

Reply 4 of 143 (Originally posted on: 02-15-09 12:21:04 AM)

That's it! We're going to have to find some pervy Europeans and Asians if this forum is to stay interesting at night.

I'm delving into 4chan first.
Wish me luck.
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 5 of 143 (Originally posted on: 02-15-09 12:38:42 AM)

I'm often up late, also get bored with the lack of night posts.
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."
"If it were, Santana and I would be dating.

GLEEK

Ballkicks: (+414 / -233)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 6 of 143 (Originally posted on: 02-15-09 01:13:05 AM)

Quoted from Found Missing:
since my stalking is evident in everything I post (since every interest I have is tied to it)
dude what the fuck just go talk to her you creep
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 7 of 143 (Originally posted on: 02-15-09 02:22:48 AM)

Quoted from Snook:
OD kicked you out? Wow.

No, it didn't.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Dong Kollector Jax
INTL Dick Twisters

Reply 8 of 143 (Originally posted on: 02-15-09 02:27:19 AM)

It so did.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 9 of 143 (Originally posted on: 02-15-09 02:43:07 AM)

I'm confident that people here will believe me despite their irrational hatred for OD.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Dong Kollector Jax
INTL Dick Twisters

Reply 10 of 143 (Originally posted on: 02-15-09 03:06:37 AM)

But I'm cuter!
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 11 of 143 (Originally posted on: 02-15-09 05:17:01 AM)

Quoted from szaukjkjit:
I'm confident that people here will believe me despite their irrational hatred for OD.

It's not irrational here since everybody can explain it.

I just can't ever find anything I want to post there. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."

GLEEK

Reply 12 of 143 (Originally posted on: 02-15-09 06:20:03 AM)

i hate OD because they banned me for exposing the inner workings of HG and used the gnaa last measure link i posted as a scapegoat
3ms
poz_twinkl0rd

One time I saw 3ms punch a bear in the testicles, no homo!

Ballkicks: (+59 / -12)
Reg. Date: Oct 2008
Reply 13 of 143 (Originally posted on: 02-15-09 09:25:31 AM)

Haha last measure.

But I don't know anything about HG. Should I register just to see how quick I can get banned?
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 14 of 143 (Originally posted on: 02-15-09 09:29:04 AM)

Quoted from antpocas:
i hate OD because they banned me for exposing the inner workings of HG and used the gnaa last measure link i posted as a scapegoat

Good fucking riddance, you twat.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 15 of 143 (Originally posted on: 02-15-09 09:38:30 AM)

Whoa, did antpocas and Sunny have a falling out that I can't remember?

Seems plausible.
I don't have a drinking problem.
I drink, I get drunk, I fall down.
No problem.
D
Administrator

Reply 16 of 143 (Originally posted on: 02-15-09 10:17:25 AM)

I think antpocas wrote an essay on why sunny shouldn't work there
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."

GLEEK

Reply 17 of 143 (Originally posted on: 02-15-09 11:41:39 AM)

sunny told me a whole bunch of shit about HG on irc and then i posted a thread in OD with a big giant chatlog

she told me i could do it but i would've posted it either way

Quoted from 3ms:
Haha last measure.

But I don't know anything about HG. Should I register just to see how quick I can get banned?

i don't know what it is like now but i imagine it's sub-gbs except less racist

Quoted from Dimi:
I think antpocas wrote an essay on why sunny shouldn't work there
dude, effort
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Reply 18 of 143 (Originally posted on: 02-15-09 12:39:21 PM)

I'll rephrase it for validity.

I was on IRC. antpocas was there, but wasn't talking, as he usually was. I was talking to someone else. I was pissed off that evening, and spouted off my discontent with HG and its owners, specifically Spineman.

A week or so later, antpocas in his greatest glory, took the chatlog and posted it on OD. He is banned for posting a chatlog without permission. I figured then that I should prematurely resign from being a staff member, because surely I would have been forced to resign or demoted and fuck that. I wasn't planning to resign until a year later. But, as a consequence, a staff member became the webmaster of AoMH, when he really did not want to. And then a few months later, he died in mysterious consequences.

Good job you twat. i'm a serial-killer :)
Dong Kollector Jax
INTL Dick Twisters

Reply 19 of 143 (Originally posted on: 02-15-09 01:07:01 PM)

Mysterious circumstances?

This reply was last edited on 02-15-09 01:31:19 PM by Dong Kollector Jax.
Dong Kollector Jax
INTL Dick Twisters

Reply 20 of 143 (Originally posted on: 02-15-09 01:13:15 PM)

Oh, and in a twist of fate, he has also introduced me to GNAA Last Measure.
D
Administrator

Reply 21 of 143 (Originally posted on: 02-15-09 01:50:20 PM)

Quote:
And then a few months later, he died in mysterious consequences.

?!?!

Are you implying HG had a guy whacked
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."

GLEEK

Reply 22 of 143 (Originally posted on: 02-15-09 02:03:34 PM)

Quoted from Old Gregg:
I'll rephrase it for validity.

I was on IRC. antpocas was there, but wasn't talking, as he usually was. I was talking to someone else. I was pissed off that evening, and spouted off my discontent with HG and its owners, specifically Spineman.

A week or so later, antpocas in his greatest glory, took the chatlog and posted it on OD. He is banned for posting a chatlog without permission. I figured then that I should prematurely resign from being a staff member, because surely I would have been forced to resign or demoted and fuck that. I wasn't planning to resign until a year later. But, as a consequence, a staff member became the webmaster of AoMH, when he really did not want to. And then a few months later, he died in mysterious consequences.

Good job you twat. i'm a serial-killer :)

http://uploaded.interestingnonetheless.net/antpocas/oh%20heavengames.txt

also i was like 15 back then don't judge me for my ircing if you even bother to read that shit

sunny is wrong except apparently she expressly told me not to post it

sorry lol
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Reply 23 of 143 (Originally posted on: 02-15-09 02:10:01 PM)

Quoted from Found Missing:
Mysterious circumstances?

I am on mind-fucking meds, dyslexia will happen. big grin

Quoted from Dimi:
Quote:
And then a few months later, he died in mysterious consequences.

?!?!

Are you implying HG had a guy whacked

Who knows? How does a 19 year old guy, while walking to his college, drown in a shallow creek?

Quoted from antpocas:

http://uploaded.interestingnonetheless.net/antpocas/oh%20heavengames.txt

also i was like 15 back then don't judge me for my ircing if you even bother to read that shit

sunny is wrong except apparently she expressly told me not to post it

sorry lol

I was talking to drah first and foremost.

I was risking it anyway, telling you guys, but then again it was just HG, and according to GillB, everything I ever did there was equal to "industrial espionage" anyway. omg yah rite fag lol
D
Administrator

Reply 24 of 143 (Originally posted on: 02-15-09 02:12:14 PM)

blah
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 8194 | Total Posts: 143 ]