Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Bitching Battleground: The God Damned TV Channel > Pull your God Damn fucking pants up! > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 3276 | Total Posts: 60 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

(Originally posted on: 12-09-08 01:01:28 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

And no, I'm not even talking 'bout deez niggas

I'm talking about these G's:

Yeah, you know them, pretty much all of the young-adult, teen, and preteen population of the Western world who, despite all this bullshit and rhetoric about not being material objects for men's satisfaction and fawning, still continue to act like pernicious tarts. It grates on me whenever I see some girl act uppity about feminism and female "rights" and then walk around or even slightly bend over to expose the lower part of her back or the upper part of her g-string to the public. Even more humorously, she will then adjust her shirt and pants to compensate for the slight exertion to become "modest" again.

What bullshit is she attempting to parlay on me?

If she was concerned with being modest in the first place and not showing off her ass, back, and shape to the ravenous eyes of many men and some women with that dress style, why would she wear such clothes in the first place? Is the pretense of moving her shirt down really at all necessary? She isn't at all worried about people seeing her. In fact, she flaunts it and hopes that the eyes of everyone will steal glances and glorify her vain narcissism. Why don't I just tap her ass and petition her to suck my dick, in front of everyone to be sure, and demonstrate just how much of a whore she is acting like to the public which should surely think her one.

Day in and day out, I sit next to girls like this in class who go on and on about their rants against the male-dominated and sexists society we live in only to then see their assets in the air and the "goods" on full display. The same society they rail against in word is the one they happily consume ass-hugging jeans from and shirts which accentuate traditional, objectifying views of the female body. They put make-up on their face and happily talk about their boyfriends, fuck buddies, and whatever else under the sun that strikes their fancy...all until they enter a class debate.

I say fuck 'em. And if you support their tart ways, I say fuck you too.
A witty saying proves nothing - Voltaire
This reply was last edited on 12-09-08 01:08:32 PM by atlas sighed (at me).
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 1 of 60 (Originally posted on: 12-09-08 01:04:33 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Viss, enjoy it for what it is.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 2 of 60 (Originally posted on: 12-09-08 01:06:40 PM)

And what is it? Female hypocrisy? The dream of feminism crushed?
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 3 of 60 (Originally posted on: 12-09-08 02:04:00 PM)

eyes

i'm rollin em
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 4 of 60 (Originally posted on: 12-09-08 02:11:38 PM)

Why do you care so much about the most trivial things?
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
3ms
poz_twinkl0rd

One time I saw 3ms punch a bear in the testicles, no homo!

Ballkicks: (+59 / -12)
Reg. Date: Oct 2008
Reply 5 of 60 (Originally posted on: 12-09-08 02:32:07 PM)

You would be happier of you just got over the fact that people are hypocritical. Really, you would.
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 6 of 60 (Originally posted on: 12-09-08 02:52:58 PM)

Is that woman installing a shower?

I thought you were all for equalityOMG why is Dad kissing that guy?!?
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

Reply 7 of 60 (Originally posted on: 12-09-08 04:19:45 PM)

Quoted from President Elect:

also do you seriously have a problem with this? seriously?
Sixten Sparre
╔pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 8 of 60 (Originally posted on: 12-09-08 05:25:52 PM)

Interesting way to vent repressed homosexuality...
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 9 of 60 (Originally posted on: 12-09-08 09:20:51 PM)

Quote:
showing off her ass, back, and shape

Oh god, shape!
Spiff: amphytrite, the anti-tart
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 10 of 60 (Originally posted on: 12-10-08 07:23:03 AM)

Quoted from Jiffy:
Quote:

Oh god, shape!

so you have no problem with women being fuckdolls for men?
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 11 of 60 (Originally posted on: 12-10-08 08:12:53 AM)

I actually totally agree. I've just never complained about it.
neon

is going to post her bus stop here tomorrow, and we will love it.

Ballkicks: (+210 / -43)
Reg. Date: Apr 2005
Reply 12 of 60 (Originally posted on: 12-10-08 08:48:17 AM)

wholy shit watch out brad pit you are objectifying yourself!

Please explain what exactly in your book is appropriate attire for a woman to attempt to debate that she deserves equal rights? i'm a serial-killer :)
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 13 of 60 (Originally posted on: 12-10-08 09:06:57 AM)

Quote:
Please explain what exactly in your book is appropriate attire for a woman to attempt to debate that she deserves equal rights?

Ironic, I know. Women who want to be taken seriously as something more than a tart or high-school teenie should try wearing something that doesn't exist simply to accentuate the fact that they have large breasts and ass cheeks. I'm not attempting to say that they should always have turtle-neck sweaters on with skirts ranging all of the way down to their ankles. What I am saying, however, is that wearing low-cut shirts with lots of cleavage and jeans which actively push their cheeks up isn't going to work towards the end that they constantly go on and on about; female "empowerment".
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 14 of 60 (Originally posted on: 12-10-08 09:32:21 AM)

...yea
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

Reply 15 of 60 (Originally posted on: 12-10-08 10:43:39 AM)

Quoted from Jiffy:
Quote:

Oh god, shape!

so you have no problem with women being fuckdolls for men?

Yeah I'm down with that.
Quote:
Women who want to be taken seriously as something more than a tart or high-school teenie should try wearing something that doesn't exist simply to accentuate the fact that they have large breasts and ass cheeks. I'm not attempting to say that they should always have turtle-neck sweaters on with skirts ranging all of the way down to their ankles. What I am saying, however, is that wearing low-cut shirts with lots of cleavage and jeans which actively push their cheeks up isn't going to work towards the end that they constantly go on and on about; female "empowerment".

Not all women dress that way. Did you know that? Most women I know who are intelligent enough to argue for equality are also intelligent enough to dress appropriately.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Reply 16 of 60 (Originally posted on: 12-10-08 01:33:43 PM)

Quote:
Women who want to be taken seriously as something more than a tart or high-school teenie should try wearing something that doesn't exist simply to accentuate the fact that they have large breasts and ass cheeks.

How about we take them seriously anyway and let them wear whatever the fuck they want?
What if those women actually like those clothes? Why should they give them up just because you can't see beyond their breasts?
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 17 of 60 (Originally posted on: 12-10-08 01:40:04 PM)

Quoted from Sixten Sparre:
Interesting way to vent repressed homosexuality...

~British Agent
.___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
"So it goes." - KV
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 18 of 60 (Originally posted on: 12-10-08 01:48:45 PM)

Quoted from szaukjkjit:
Quote:
Women who want to be taken seriously as something more than a tart or high-school teenie should try wearing something that doesn't exist simply to accentuate the fact that they have large breasts and ass cheeks.

How about we take them seriously anyway and let them wear whatever the fuck they want?
What if those women actually like those clothes? Why should they give them up just because you can't see beyond their breasts?

Why should I take them seriously?

Honestly, tell me why I should take seriously some person who calls themself a "champion" of a women's rights and empowerment and yet also wears clothing which degrades her into a sex object. Tell me this logic and I might entertain it.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Reply 19 of 60 (Originally posted on: 12-10-08 01:59:13 PM)

I don't think those clothes degrade them into a sex object. Maybe you could explain the logic behind that idea first instead of taking it for granted and basing your whole inane rant on it.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 20 of 60 (Originally posted on: 12-10-08 02:38:35 PM)

My two cents:

Clothing designers often don't account for hips and ass when they make their clothes so often the curvier girls have to buy clothes in a size larger than they would normally wear, which results in the plumber's butt effect.
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
Reply 21 of 60 (Originally posted on: 12-10-08 03:11:42 PM)

Quoted from szaukjkjit:
Quote:

Why should I take them seriously?

Honestly, tell me why I should take seriously some person who calls themself a "champion" of a women's rights and empowerment and yet also wears clothing which degrades her into a sex object. Tell me this logic and I might entertain it.

Be happy... be joyous... be thrilled that she has the confidence to rock clothing like that. They need and use every advantage they have, including sex. Women scantily dressed are usually confident and strong. If they weren't, they would be sitting at home in sweatpants watching Oprah and eating cake.

Also, why the fuck would you complain about seeing a thong every once in awhile? I mean... are you gay?
www.nickolati.blogspot.com
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

Reply 22 of 60 (Originally posted on: 12-10-08 06:06:43 PM)

How is it degrading yourself to show off your body or to be stylish? She should be allowed to wear whatever the fuck she wants and still be taken seriously, because she's still a person.

Obviously a job interview is not the place to wear booty shorts but if you want to wear them out on the street or at home there's nothing wrong with it.

Like Sukkit said, if you can't treat women like people irrespective of their choice of attire, it's your problem.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

Reply 23 of 60 (Originally posted on: 12-10-08 07:02:51 PM)

Quoted from Zippo:
My two cents:

Clothing designers often don't account for hips and ass when they make their clothes so often the curvier girls have to buy clothes in a size larger than they would normally wear, which results in the plumber's butt effect.

Amen to that.
neon

is going to post her bus stop here tomorrow, and we will love it.

Ballkicks: (+210 / -43)
Reg. Date: Apr 2005
Reply 24 of 60 (Originally posted on: 12-11-08 07:38:54 AM)

i'm assuming you're wearing some kind of Hessian sack that hides any hint of skin or body shape vissario? Just to make sure you're not being a hypocrite. Because otherwise you'd just be trying to be a sexual object rather than a person with valid opinions and i wouldn't be able to take you seriously(lolol).

Quote:
female "empowerment".

feminism is about equality. Both woman and men should have the right to wear whatever they wish and still have their opinions be listened to. It kind of sounds like you're the one with the problem if every time you see anything that hints a breast might just be concealed behind that shirt you become furious at the woman talking.

Do you feel the same towards a man who has toned legs and wears shorts, or a sleevless shirt?
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 3276 | Total Posts: 60 ]