Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Playing Catch-up - INTL Drama Cram > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 4130 | Total Posts: 58 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
dramamine
INTL Premium Member
<b>Eating Pussy Since 1995</b>

Travelling, swallowing,

Ballkicks: (+286 / -39)
Reg. Date: Oct 2002
(Originally posted on: 12-05-08 09:54:45 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Maybe this isn't the right forum but what happened to some of the INTL fixtures that I'm used to? Such as but not limited to:

Peaches
Skye
Smokey
Drah
The scruffy kid from Madison that was cool and hung out with Arnok IRL
Snowy
The stupid kid with Emo glasses that fucked that girl that looked just like him
PopRocks
Sunshine
greenidentity
Disco naps and liquorice Snaps.

It is time for some fine fine wine.....or box wine it's all good man

Ballkicks: (+603 / -81)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 1 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-05-08 10:02:00 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quoted from dramamine:
Maybe this isn't the right forum but what happened to some of the INTL fixtures that I'm used to? Such as but not limited to:

Peaches
Skye
Smokey
Drah
Snowy
PopRocks
Sunshine

Peaches--had a kid and hasn't been seen for some time
Skye--Denounced INTL, hasn't posted in forever and i don't know what she is up to now.
Smokey--Seems to have disappeared from the netz months ago.
Drah--Still comes around here and there, very seldom though.
Joel/ NNY-Moved back to Madison from Mpls, got drunk a bunch, stoped posting, and probably is doing the same stuff as always.
EMP--Dunno
PopRocks--POsts once in a blue moon, and dunno.
Sunshine--errrr....
You make me sick
Because I adore you so.
dramamine
INTL Premium Member

Travelling, swallowing,

Reply 2 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-05-08 10:14:25 PM)

Oh...

I was expecting more drama. This soap would suck!

Wait, Peaches had a baby? Hmm.
greenidentity

Reply 3 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-05-08 10:18:04 PM)

Peach/Danielle did, yes. Others may know more about the rest. Sorries.
You make me sick
Because I adore you so.
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 4 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-05-08 10:33:09 PM)

Quoted from dramamine:

Peaches
Skye
Smokey
Drah
Snowy
PopRocks
Sunshine

GI explained many of these.

Peaches/Dani had a kid and disappeared. Smokey was around over the summer and also disappeared for now. He'll likely pop up again. Drah is still around but doesn't post much. He's in the chat every now and then. No idea who "that scruffy kid" is. Snowy is still around, and is still full of vitriol. She doesn't post as often anymore. Emp (emo kid) disappeared after the Amelia incident, I believe. Poprocks posts once every 2 months or so. Sunshine = Sunflake. She's one of the admins and coders of the site.
Hello my name is Kristoffer J°rgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 5 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-05-08 10:40:48 PM)

Skye's working on law school right now.

Um, Drah's one of the ID mods. His name is dirty D now. I pushed for disco D but got shot down.
Spiff: amphytrite, the anti-tart
Wiki
User is currently banned until further notice.

I mean,

Reply 6 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-05-08 11:24:32 PM)

I never knew the whole story with Emp and the shenanigans he all got involved in. At one point he came to SPSW to try to troll everyone. I hear stories of like legendary feats done by this guy, but it was just weak as all fuck. I effectively counter trolled him just by stating the reality of his situation and he just never came back after that point, and I had once again saved the internet. He can't be that good of a troll if he is bothered by the reality of what you generally have to be going through in your life if you at some point decide to attempt to troll SPSW. I know very well, on the other hand, but just don't particularly care that much.

I suppose trolling anywhere in SPSW is kind of like there being a full moon outside and you try to start a conversation with someone who has borderline Aspergers by telling them "looks like we got a full moon tonight." They are just really not going to understand what the fuck you are getting at at all. It just doesn't make any sense to them.
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 7 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-06-08 01:25:35 AM)

Peaches - Left without a story
Skye - There is a story
Smokey - No story
Drah - Dirty_D, he's still here
The scruffy kid from Madison that was cool and hung out with Arnok IRL - no story
Snowy - Still here
The stupid kid with Emo glasses that fucked that girl that looked just like him - Emp, theres a story
PopRocks - no story
Sunshine - is still here, an admin, "Sunflake"

So as far as I know, only Emp and Skye have stories. I don't really know Emp's story.

Summary of skye: She was getting frustrated with INTL and vissario trolling her. I think she also though INTL was racist (maybe?). Then one day in an INTL chat, the subject of Kramer freaking out and saying nigger came up. I mentioned I thought his apology was sincere, and she disagreed. Rather then agreeing to disagree she threw a major hissy fit, and then got mad that I wouldn't just agree to disagree (which is was all I cared to do to begin with). She never came back to INTL after that. I've been told this isn't why she left, though.
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 8 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-06-08 03:45:13 AM)

Quote:
Drah--Still comes around here and there, very seldom though.

Quote:
Drah is still around but doesn't post much.

What!
DRAHNIER
Snook
INTL Premium Member

Reply 9 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-06-08 06:06:53 AM)

It's true!
Hello my name is Kristoffer J°rgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 10 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-06-08 06:17:33 AM)

What happened to that cool lesbian chick who was a IRL friend of Sandamnit? She was awesome.
I'm the conjurer of demons,
I'm the father of your death.
I bring forth the ancient evil,
I control his every breath.
I instigate your misfortune,
With the birth of killing trolls.
I awaken armageddon,
Feeding on a thousand souls.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 11 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-06-08 06:20:54 AM)

Quoted from Dimi:
She never came back to INTL after that.

She came back and posted occasionally. She's just too busy for this kind of stuff.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Snook
INTL Premium Member

Reply 12 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-06-08 06:25:49 AM)

Quoted from Aquilo:
What happened to that cool lesbian chick who was a IRL friend of Sandamnit? She was awesome.

Who? Sounds familiar but I can't put a name to the person.
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 13 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-06-08 07:25:00 AM)

Yes, you all can thank me for scaring that angry black woman into the oblivion of Internet lore! Woe to thee who dare incur my wrath!

Quoted from dimi:
I think she also though INTL was racist (maybe?).

What's the problem in that? She probably was angry that we weren't racist enough. Really, we all should be more understanding and willing to embrace her idea that white people are inferior to black people and that we are the root of all evil in the world. When we accept those as true in our hearts, we shall surely have reached a better world!
A witty saying proves nothing - Voltaire
Snook
INTL Premium Member

Reply 14 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-06-08 08:10:05 AM)

Oh yeah, if you don't know viss he's the forum troll/punching bag.
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
Reply 15 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-06-08 10:21:04 AM)

Lets forget about all this old drama and start some new drama.

Snowy... where the fuck are you? You are fun to fight with.
www.nickolati.blogspot.com
greenidentity

Reply 16 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-06-08 10:42:37 AM)

Quoted from dramamine:
Oh...

I was expecting more drama. This soap would suck!

Wait, Peaches had a baby? Hmm.

Not enough drama?

Peach had a BABY.

Skye denounced INTL and left forevarz

Joel moved to Minneapolis with me, we broke up then he moved back to Madison and stopped posting.

Emp went away foerever (again) shortly after dating Vervet

Sunny became a leader of the forum...

Smokey simply disappeared..after having been a big internet persona for years..

if you ask me, a lot of drama has happened. Not too much lately, but since you have been gone, yes.

What about you? Where have you been, hmmm?
You make me sick
Because I adore you so.
dramamine
INTL Premium Member

Travelling, swallowing,

Reply 17 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-06-08 11:26:14 AM)

Quoted from Aquilo:

She was awesome. And fucking hot too.

Vervet and Emp dated? Did they live close to each other? Where'd she go? She doesn't post either?
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 18 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-06-08 11:35:53 AM)

Dani's baby is a girl, the thread is here (sadly the pics do not work):
http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?tid=26416&postid=539154#post539154

Skye was upset at some INTLers for the racist comments, but she also had a lot of offline work to do. Likely has moved on, though.

Smokey is still around, just busy. No drama since Mojo years back.

Drah is around. He's a fixture.

NNY I have no idea about. PsychoRabbit long ago dropped out of the internet. He even dropped out of his band (they have no idea where he is either) at the same time he left INTL, so he probably just wanted to move on from a lot of things.

Snowy is around. I don't think there's a lot happening here that has been very interesting to her lately.

Last we heard of Emp was when he was living with Soccy in California. Soccy has long since moved back to Harvard, so it's just assumed Emp's still being emo at some university somewhere.

Vervet, the girl he fucked, consciously left INTL for personal reasons. It is doubtful that she will return. She doesn't even visit SPSW anymore, either.

PopRocks comes by once in a blue moon.

I'm here, just under another handle. A month or so ago, there was a username changing trend, and I haven't bothered to change it back yet.

There are others who weren't mentioned, but aren't around much anymore:

kayte hasn't been around INTL since August, and she probably wont come back. There was some drama between her and IF0, and her vs. the establishment, and it's assumed she just has had enough of the crap.

If I recall correctly, Fisher and DragonofTwilight are both in the military now. They can't come around much, regardless of how much they would like to. There may others currently in the military I'm neglecting to mention. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

Mr. Excitable, Ms. Pt, and uselessinformation are busy with their respective others and with work.

Stormy forewent INTL a while ago, in favor of staying at HG. He thinks there's favoritism for a core group of forumers here, and that he's not one of them.

Tyr, Wandering Idiot, Ileus, Jesus, Marcher, jimmy, Mingan, ... I have no idea about.

antpocas, nemesis and TPC are still around, though they spend their time in Geek's Corner.

Adam/Nova was banned a while ago. After a number of warnings and bannings, there was a general consensus that his presence didn't contribute much. His friend Coca-Cola disappeared not long thereafter.

swiss, LBH, skizzles... they come by sometimes out of boredom, or when they're high/drunk. It's usually a once a year thing.

mirthalac, boutitben, Lovely Insanity, Spazz, Pascal, stew, stevo, haven't been around since before 2006. It's assumed they're not coming back, but there's no guarantee. Some come back for brief periods of time.

The FAQ hasn't been updated in a while, but events that have occurred between January 2006 and February 2008 are fairly complete:
http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/faq/

Quoted from dramamine:
Quoted from Aquilo:

Vervet and Emp dated? Did they live close to each other? Where'd she go? She doesn't post either?

Emp met up with Vervet, and they fucked a number of times. It was a major drama here, especially given that a number of forumers wanted her, as well. Vervet was ridiculed for it.

Then after that incident, Emp disappeared. He went to SPSW, caused some drama there, and then left the internet altogether. Vervet stayed around, became an admin. Sandamnit and her started a relationship, but he was in the military and was often overseas. She stayed in Virginia, went to school. She more or less took over for Sandy at INTL while he was away. Sandy returned, but the relationship was already strained from his time in the military. They broke up. Vervet stayed around for a bit. In 2006, Sandy decided to give up ownership of INTL. Vervet decided to resign from being an admin not long after. A few months later, she opted out of INTL; deleted everything she could that was related to her here. She left SPSW at this time. She more or less wanted to move on from both a forum that reminded her of her ex, and from the internet in general because she was probably just wanting to focus more on real life.
This reply was last edited on 12-06-08 11:45:41 AM by Sunn O))).
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Reply 19 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-06-08 11:53:46 AM)

Most of the Emp-Vervet drama involved making fun of IF0 though.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 20 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-06-08 11:55:19 AM)

I wish we still had the flash movies made about that.
greenidentity

Reply 21 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-06-08 12:00:46 PM)

Quoted from Sunflake:
Dani's baby is a girl, the thread is here (sadly the pics do not work):
http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?tid=26416&postid=539154#post539154

Skye was upset at some INTLers for the racist comments, but she also had a lot of offline work to do. Likely has moved on, though.

Smokey is still around, just busy. No drama since Mojo years back.

Drah is around. He's a fixture.

NNY I have no idea about. PsychoRabbit long ago dropped out of the internet. He even dropped out of his band (they have no idea where he is either) at the same time he left INTL, so he probably just wanted to move on from a lot of things.

Snowy is around. I don't think there's a lot happening here that has been very interesting to her lately.

Last we heard of Emp was when he was living with Soccy in California. Soccy has long since moved back to Harvard, so it's just assumed Emp's still being emo at some university somewhere.

Vervet, the girl he fucked, consciously left INTL for personal reasons. It is doubtful that she will return. She doesn't even visit SPSW anymore, either.

PopRocks comes by once in a blue moon.

I'm here, just under another handle. A month or so ago, there was a username changing trend, and I haven't bothered to change it back yet.

There are others who weren't mentioned, but aren't around much anymore:

kayte hasn't been around INTL since August, and she probably wont come back. There was some drama between her and IF0, and her vs. the establishment, and it's assumed she just has had enough of the crap.

If I recall correctly, Fisher and DragonofTwilight are both in the military now. They can't come around much, regardless of how much they would like to. There may others currently in the military I'm neglecting to mention. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

Mr. Excitable, Ms. Pt, and uselessinformation are busy with their respective others and with work.

Stormy forewent INTL a while ago, in favor of staying at HG. He thinks there's favoritism for a core group of forumers here, and that he's not one of them.

Tyr, Wandering Idiot, Ileus, Jesus, Marcher, jimmy, Mingan, ... I have no idea about.

antpocas, nemesis and TPC are still around, though they spend their time in Geek's Corner.

Adam/Nova was banned a while ago. After a number of warnings and bannings, there was a general consensus that his presence didn't contribute much. His friend Coca-Cola disappeared not long thereafter.

swiss, LBH, skizzles... they come by sometimes out of boredom, or when they're high/drunk. It's usually a once a year thing.

mirthalac, boutitben, Lovely Insanity, Spazz, Pascal, stew, stevo, haven't been around since before 2006. It's assumed they're not coming back, but there's no guarantee. Some come back for brief periods of time.

The FAQ hasn't been updated in a while, but events that have occurred between January 2006 and February 2008 are fairly complete:
http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/faq/

Quoted from dramamine:
Quoted from Aquilo:

Emp met up with Vervet, and they fucked a number of times. It was a major drama here, especially given that a number of forumers wanted her, as well. Vervet was ridiculed for it.

Then after that incident, Emp disappeared. He went to SPSW, caused some drama there, and then left the internet altogether. Vervet stayed around, became an admin. Sandamnit and her started a relationship, but he was in the military and was often overseas. She stayed in Virginia, went to school. She more or less took over for Sandy at INTL while he was away. Sandy returned, but the relationship was already strained from his time in the military. They broke up. Vervet stayed around for a bit. In 2006, Sandy decided to give up ownership of INTL. Vervet decided to resign from being an admin not long after. A few months later, she opted out of INTL; deleted everything she could that was related to her here. She left SPSW at this time. She more or less wanted to move on from both a forum that reminded her of her ex, and from the internet in general because she was probably just wanting to focus more on real life.

And Mingan doesnt post anymore either. He came to visit me last year, and I think he is still doing ok and all, just tending to his own life.

Some people just outgrow it, I think.
You make me sick
Because I adore you so.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Reply 22 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-06-08 12:00:46 PM)

Ztolk probably has them.
By the way, Vervet or some of you fucking around and pretending to be her has posted here very, very occasionally in the last two years. It's probably some of you fucking around though.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Snook
INTL Premium Member

Reply 23 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-06-08 01:01:53 PM)

It's rather nice being a (relatively) background forummer. Drama doesn't affect me much except when someone I like goes away.
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 24 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-06-08 04:16:38 PM)

Quoted from szaukjkjit:
Ztolk probably has them.
By the way, Vervet or some of you fucking around and pretending to be her has posted here very, very occasionally in the last two years. It's probably some of you fucking around though.
No, it was her.

I talk to her very seldomly through Facebook, seeing as how she deleted her Myspace. She's doing well, living and working in England and has been in a relationship for the last year or two.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 4130 | Total Posts: 58 ]