Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Personality Flaws... > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 3177 | Total Posts: 58 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
(Originally posted on: 12-05-08 02:50:32 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

What do you guys think that your single biggest personality flaw is? What steps can we do to correct them?

I know that mine is easily not being able to self validate my existence. I don't feel that I have done anything worthwhile unless someone tells me that I did.
www.nickolati.blogspot.com
Trofozoito
i post this tag for death INTL no matter ban

Do me, huggy bear!

Ballkicks: (+317 / -54)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 1 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-05-08 03:00:54 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Lack of decision. I mean, decisions pertaining my own life, not job-wise.
I think there's also lack of dedication to accomplish the things I should.
Im somehow socially awkward, sometimes.
Despair came knocking at my door
and I let her in.
For a while.
dramamine
INTL Premium Member
<b>Eating Pussy Since 1995</b>

Travelling, swallowing,

Ballkicks: (+286 / -39)
Reg. Date: Oct 2002
Reply 2 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-05-08 04:00:29 PM)

I live too much in the past. I have a hard time getting over hurt. Not that I hold grudges but it certainly makes trusting anyone hard. I just take thing too personally.
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 3 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-05-08 04:00:54 PM)

I don't speak up enough. Not like volume, but just shit on my mind to friends, or just making an effort to be part of a conversation when with a group of people whom I don't know very well.

Fortunately (or unfortunately) both problems are remedied by my consumption of alcohol.
~British Agent
.___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
"So it goes." - KV
Wiki
User is currently banned until further notice.

I mean,

Reply 4 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-05-08 04:17:14 PM)

Some elements of my personality some would consider flawed, whereas I would simply view it as being "different." That being said, one major flaw I feel as though I have that I have the ability to work on correcting is a high disposition towards being or at the very least coming across as very arrogant, mostly in regards to my particular interests. Sometimes a high level of knowledge in a particular area may make you come off as sounding arrogant, but what I have is not simply just a misunderstanding, I will often take it further than that.

"No, [some computer thing] is completely pointless and this is why I think that and here are some benchmarks. I know more than you do about this. I am right and you are wrong."

Of course, you may be very right about something. But it is better to just give your opinion softly and move on, no one likes dealing with arrogance at all.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 5 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-05-08 05:34:36 PM)

I'm a bitch. That's my flaw.
Spiff: amphytrite, the anti-tart
Dio

rebel rebel

Ballkicks: (+105 / -50)
Reg. Date: Aug 2006
Reply 6 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-05-08 05:47:35 PM)

I have issues empathising with people, and I've recently discovered I don't really understand morals.<_<
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 7 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-05-08 05:52:44 PM)

I get drunk and cry in my car
bradism.
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 8 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-05-08 06:02:09 PM)

I get brad drunk and call him a fag while he's in his car
neon

is going to post her bus stop here tomorrow, and we will love it.

Ballkicks: (+210 / -43)
Reg. Date: Apr 2005
Reply 9 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-05-08 06:41:41 PM)

i get drunk and become either super nasty or super nice or ring ex boyfriends and abuse them or tell them how good they are. It's pot luck when neon hits the town!

Sometimes coldplay songs make me cry.

apart from that i'm pretty awesome.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 10 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-05-08 07:05:53 PM)

Quote:
i get drunk and become either super nasty or super nice or ring ex boyfriends and abuse them or tell them how good they are. It's pot luck when neon hits the town!

Hahahaha neon if I'm ever in Australia, we'll have to go out together because this seems very funny.
Spiff: amphytrite, the anti-tart
Wiki

I mean,

Reply 11 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-05-08 07:17:06 PM)

Quoted from dollar_menu_millionaire:
I get brad drunk and call him a fag while he's in his car

You know, sometimes I just blatantly lie to cover up things other people would find very undesirable, even if I know that they obviously know I am lying. One time a friend came over and there is one of those interesting cushion seat type things in my room, but my cat loves it so it was covered with hair and he asked for a blanket to put on top of it, and I said I would go find one. He asked about the one on the floor of my room but I said my cat peed on it, and searched upstairs for a couple of minutes before finding a blanket for him.

But in reality we both absolutely knew that the cat most certainly did not actually pee on that blanket. Looking back on the situation he might have noticed that my tissue box was actually empty, and he is not an idiot. So I guess you could say sometimes I just totally lie even if people will realize I am lying. That makes me a liar, and that is a personality flaw I sometimes have.

But in my defense, what was I supposed to do? I only lied to protect him. That is what I call true friendship and I strongly uphold the virtues it entails.
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 12 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-05-08 07:20:31 PM)

I lack motivation with things that don't interest me. I just cannot stay dedicated to them.

Although overall I'm a stoic, I'm also a drinker. Which means that when I drink, I get *very* emotional. It's a disturbing change. Not to mention the drinking.

I tend to be a morose person. I can put on airs of humour, but usually I'm not a very happy person.

I lack confidence with women. Otherwise, I'm fine. I have no qualms getting up on stage and talking to hundreds of people, I don't mind showing off some neat things, I don't mind talking to strangers. It's frustrating.
Hello my name is Kristoffer Jørgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
just_dandy
INTL Premium Member
Unapologetic apostate approaching her apotheosis, how apropos

Ballkicks: (+130 / -4)
Reg. Date: Jun 2006
Reply 13 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-05-08 07:53:36 PM)

I'm unhappy and largely apathetic about virtually aspect of my life. I've done nothing all semester.
Koalas have sharp claws but they are weak. They all small and fat and they be climing trees. I hope a storm just come while theyjust chilling up in the tree thinking they is hard and they're will all just fall off. They just break they neck and shit. When they fall they claws are going to fall off and they going to be crying like some little bitches.
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 14 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-05-08 09:01:55 PM)

I have a hard time committing to things until the last minute.

I am a pathological shopper. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

I nag like crazy... but at least I do it out of love. ((((hug))))
Mr Pixies
Scuba.

Ballkicks: (+490 / -96)
Reply 15 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-05-08 09:12:01 PM)

I hardly communicate to anyone, and it leads to bad consequences. I'm drifting away from my family and friends, and I cause strangers to act more strangely. This is because I do not communicate/listen to myself, but I just realized this.
VAGINIAN

I'm entertained, but I'd rather be enlightened.
Lyle

My penis is huge

Ballkicks: (+243 / -48)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 16 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-05-08 09:36:35 PM)

Quoted from Jiffy:
I'm a bitch. That's my flaw.

nothing is ever good enough for me, including myself. because of this, i am a huge bitch.

edit: to answer the second question, i am always trying to be/make/do everything better, but it's really just a vicious cycle for me because, like i said, nothing ever quite meets my expectations.
Bon

Village Idiot

Ballkicks: (+162 / -84)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 17 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-05-08 09:45:38 PM)

Not imposing my will enough on others.
“Was der Tod der Elf einmal bedeuten wird, vermögen heute nur wenige zu ahnen — noch weniger kann ich darüber schreiben. Wir stehen mitten in einer grossen Zeitenwende. Was wir alle durchmachen sind ihre Geburtswehen. Alles scheint negativ — und einmal wird dann doch Neues and Grosses geboren werden....”
greenidentity
Disco naps and liquorice Snaps.

It is time for some fine fine wine.....or box wine it's all good man

Ballkicks: (+603 / -81)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 18 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-05-08 10:07:20 PM)

Expecting people to be as organized as I am. And then, when I come across someone who is MORE organized and perfectionist, they really annoy me. But i secretly revel in being the "lazy" one.

I'm not actually the talented beauty i think I am. Tragic.

I'm annoying/desperate when I get lonely (1 or 2 times a week)

I on purpose play dumb sometimes to see other people's ego's automatically inflate. It's interesting, but makes me feel bad cuz it just ain't right.
You make me sick
Because I adore you so.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 19 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-05-08 10:57:46 PM)

I'm afraid to take risks and make commitments.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 20 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-06-08 07:42:36 AM)

I hate people.

No, not in the emo, high-school, "omg-i-just-realize-the-world-is-unfair" sense, but I really do hate people. I hate the way they look around, like cattle, whenever they hear a loud noise they can surely deduce as to what it is. I hate the way they utter cliché phrases like "bless you" or "how are you doing". I hate having to work in groups with people who's only ambition in class is to look at their cell-phone or at work who only want to complain and bitch about how much they are doing when they are only complaining and bitching. I hate people so much that had I the power, I would either reduce them to the level of animals that they secretly all are or simply remove myself to some place where I can shield myself from needing to interact with them.

Every day of every month of every year builds my hate for them bit by bit. Every time some stranger shamelessly steals my space to park, every time some person sitting next to me steals glances at her phone during a class her parents paid for, and every time I hear someone boast about their gigantic T.V. or their new video game adds just one more shred of hatred that I am slowly accumulating for the beast known as homo sapiens sapiens. This anger already finds its vent in the real world when I take pleasure in foiling the so poorly made schemes of the people I especially hate, but one day, when I am in charge, its going to find a way to really dig at those whom I have a special charge to hate.
A witty saying proves nothing - Voltaire
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 21 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-06-08 08:41:05 AM)

Lack of patience with PEOPLE I don't understand (THINGS I can gain an understanding of). With that, follows my lack of empathy (which I sometimes notice working where I do). Beyond that, what's been mentioned a few times, my lack of interest/dedication/motivation in so many aspects of my life. I'm just indifferent (Though this can also be a good thing because I forget any grudges or on-going feuds/anger I have towards people, and can release my anger a lot better than Drah does, 'cause he's an angry fuck). I also use parentheses a lot.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
dramamine
INTL Premium Member
<b>Eating Pussy Since 1995</b>

Travelling, swallowing,

Ballkicks: (+286 / -39)
Reg. Date: Oct 2002
Reply 22 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-06-08 11:33:42 AM)

Quoted from greenidentity:
I on purpose play dumb sometimes to see other people's ego's automatically inflate. It's interesting, but makes me feel bad cuz it just ain't right.

I fuck with people too. I'll purposely say things or play Devil's advocate in discussion just to get a rise out of people. I love to find and push peoples buttons. Finding breaking points brings me joy. But, alas, it is evil.
greenidentity
Disco naps and liquorice Snaps.

It is time for some fine fine wine.....or box wine it's all good man

Ballkicks: (+603 / -81)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 23 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-06-08 12:05:33 PM)

It's not so much that I want to break someone (thogh I do understand that game)...it's more like "testing" someone. I never do this with friends, saving it mostly for casual acquaintances and strangers..kind of my own little "experiment."

It's surprising how many people just absolutely fail to question things at all. People will, most times, swallow whatever you give them, or are very very easily led.
You make me sick
Because I adore you so.
Spiff
!!!

gtfo

Ballkicks: (+258 / -11)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 24 of 58 (Originally posted on: 12-06-08 05:02:24 PM)

I get easily frustrated if I'm trying something for the first time and it doesn't turn out well.

I'm very bad at remembering the names of people I'm meeting for the first time.

I'm shy and awkward in situations where I'm expected to strike up conversations with total strangers, such as parties and meetings.

I'm somewhat of a pack rat.

Creatively, I often start things that I never get around to finishing.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 3177 | Total Posts: 58 ]