Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Bitching Battleground: The God Damned TV Channel > Up or Down, the great toilet seat debate! > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] [ Thread Views: 5930 | Total Posts: 100 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
(Originally posted on: 11-19-08 04:44:22 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

If you are a guy, I'm sure you've heard girls bitch about guys leaving the toilet seat up, and if you are a girl I'm sure you have bitched about it. But Why, Why, WHY!!!?

Question: Do girls have a right to bitch about this, and if so, do they have a right to bitch about it at a house where only guys live?

Personally, if its a toilet where guys and girls have equal claim to, they live in the same house, then I saw screw them bitching bitches.

All they have to do is look where they are sitting to realize they need to put it down. So if everyone just leaves the seat how they left it, then that seems like a pretty fair way to do things. Guys have to adjust the seat, so whats all the hub bub, bub?

I guess you can argue that girls always need the seat down, but I say that they are the ones that wanted to be treated equally, lets equally share the duty (hehe), of the toilet seat.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 1 of 100 (Originally posted on: 11-19-08 05:17:38 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I always close the lid. How hard is that? It's there for a reason.
Spiff: amphytrite, the anti-tart
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Reply 2 of 100 (Originally posted on: 11-19-08 06:03:24 PM)

I never even heard of such a silly thing.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

Reply 3 of 100 (Originally posted on: 11-19-08 06:12:44 PM)

But...that's what it's for.
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 4 of 100 (Originally posted on: 11-19-08 06:46:37 PM)

Never close it. Only in the mornings, since otherwise I need to put my clothes on the floor which is.... Ew.
Hello my name is Kristoffer Jørgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 5 of 100 (Originally posted on: 11-19-08 09:38:42 PM)

I think girls have no right to complain about this.

I remember in first grade I stumped my teacher with the question, "If boys need the seat up, and girls need the seat down, why should boys have to put it down for girls but girls don't have to put it up for boys?" She paused, and said "Seats are supposed to be down."

That answer has troubled me ever since.

If people can agree on that logic, that "toilet seats are supposed to be in the down position, or else the universe is unbalanced," then this means that both the seat AND the lid should be down. If a girl wanted to agree that the lid should always be shut, then fine - but she has to live by that rule too.

However, there is no logical argument for why the seat, and not the lid, should always be put down. Guys need it up, girls need it down. Theres no logic for why one should always be the default.
mmac
INTL Premium Member
it's INTL, not the fucking UN - Amphy

3ms will rise again

Ballkicks: (+254 / -35)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 6 of 100 (Originally posted on: 11-20-08 06:40:43 AM)

This comes down to the simple fact.

If girls bitch about it, they win.

That's what being pussy whipped does. Personally I keep my seat down though because I don't like my cat drinking out of my toilet.
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 7 of 100 (Originally posted on: 11-20-08 07:20:30 AM)

i always pee with the lid down
A witty saying proves nothing - Voltaire
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 8 of 100 (Originally posted on: 11-20-08 07:38:49 AM)

i always pee in vissario's mothers mouth
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 9 of 100 (Originally posted on: 11-20-08 08:19:53 AM)

girls complain about stupid shit, this should not be surprising
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 10 of 100 (Originally posted on: 11-20-08 08:51:40 AM)

I always close the lid, and when i'm at home i usually pee sitting down, but when i'm in a public bathroom i don't sit down and i usually don't care if the seat is up or down so i end up peeing on the seat.

So the only time i really put the seat up is when i'm visiting someone elses house where peeing on the seat would be embarassing.

And yes, girls shouldn't bitch about the seat.
It's typical of girls to want everything their way for completely irrational reasons.
DRAHNIER
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 11 of 100 (Originally posted on: 11-20-08 08:58:10 AM)

its a manifestation of the female obsession with being in control (penis envy) that motivates them to demand that the seat is kept down

honestly, women are propagandized into thinking that they are man's superior in school and naturally assume that they can make such demands reality
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 12 of 100 (Originally posted on: 11-20-08 08:59:19 AM)

Quote:

That's what being pussy whipped does. Personally I keep my seat down though because I don't like my cat drinking out of my toilet.

Maybe in a relationship, but if you get pussy whipped by your roommates you're clearly half a man.
DRAHNIER
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 13 of 100 (Originally posted on: 11-20-08 09:37:59 AM)

Quoted from d-bag:
Quote:

Maybe in a relationship, but if you get pussy whipped by your roommates you're clearly half a man.

does he become more than a man if he beats that woman down?
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 14 of 100 (Originally posted on: 11-20-08 10:28:54 AM)

I live with my mother at the moment and we pretty much just leave it however it is. I think after raising two boys, my mother has gotten to the point where she just automatically checks to see if the seat is down before taking a piss.

Now, when I'm at my friends house, where she lives with her mother and it's only the two of them in the house, I make sure to put the seat back down when I'm done. Not because they've ever bitched about it to me, but because the potential is there to get bitched at and I'm aware enough of the fact that through habit of it just being them two in the house for quite a while, they probably don't always look first before sitting.
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 15 of 100 (Originally posted on: 11-20-08 11:33:55 AM)

When I go to a washroom, wherever it is, I automatically just take my foot and adjust the seat to how I want it. No bending over, no having to do anything radical, no freaking out. It's subconscious to me.

My own principle is to leave the toilet as I found it.

If the lid is down, I put the lid down when I'm done with it. If the seat is down, I leave it down. If the seat was up, I put it back up. I don't see the issue with this, honestly. I do it in my own home, I do it in my friend's homes, I do it wherever I'm a guest.
D
Administrator

Reply 16 of 100 (Originally posted on: 11-20-08 01:47:37 PM)

Usually if i'm at other people's houses I put the seat down for the same reasons Sandamnit said.

But sometimes, if i'm at a house where I know only girls live there, or the huge majority of people living there is female, i'll purposely put the seat up. Just 'cause its kinda funny.
KaosDeath
INTL Premium Member

literally believes that communism works

Ballkicks: (+70 / -32)
Reg. Date: Aug 2006
Reply 17 of 100 (Originally posted on: 11-20-08 01:50:27 PM)

Anyone ever have to use one those seats that automatically close?
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 18 of 100 (Originally posted on: 11-20-08 01:51:46 PM)

So Drahnier pees sitting down. This doesn't particularly shock me.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
D
Administrator

Reply 19 of 100 (Originally posted on: 11-20-08 02:04:20 PM)

I sit down sometimes at home if I want to rest.
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Reply 20 of 100 (Originally posted on: 11-20-08 04:07:44 PM)

I wish one of the female forumers will post in this thread and disagree with everyone that way we can all put her in her place.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

Reply 21 of 100 (Originally posted on: 11-20-08 04:17:18 PM)

dude i already did that & you didn't respond to me MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
D
Administrator

Reply 22 of 100 (Originally posted on: 11-20-08 04:26:13 PM)

you suck
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 23 of 100 (Originally posted on: 11-20-08 04:48:42 PM)

i only pee sitting down when i'm hella drunk
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Reply 24 of 100 (Originally posted on: 11-20-08 05:04:00 PM)

Quoted from Jiffy:
dude i already did that & you didn't respond to me MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
you gave a third option that I chose to ignore as ridiculousness.

Does anyone put little fuzzy covers on their lid? Hows the seat? cushioned or hard?
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 5930 | Total Posts: 100 ]