Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > ITT Nickolati wants advice... > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] [ Thread Views: 3879 | Total Posts: 107 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
(Originally posted on: 10-29-08 09:28:47 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

All of my life I have considered myself a muse. I know what to tell other people to light them on fire and motivate them to do amazing things. I have an affinity for it, which has caused me to pursue marketing as a career. I know what people want and I know how to convince them that they need it even if they don't.

I inspire women to do great things... then they leave me. It's like I build their self confidence up, and I get a rise out of it because I see how my positivity is affecting their life in a good way - but at the end of it all I am usually alone and on my way to the bar to find the next one. I don't understand this.

Based on what you know of my personality... what would I do that would drive women away? What is the best way to keep a woman happy? I know that it is nothing sexual - I have never had a complaint there.

I'm really at a loss.

I can solve everyone's problems but my own.
"... the fact that your loose-ass twat is constantly full of babies and the cum of stangers." - Tartarus
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 1 of 107 (Originally posted on: 10-30-08 12:11:34 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

maybe they find your body ugly and move on to find thinner people to screw once the allure of your charisma and big black cock wear out?

enough of that
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

Reply 2 of 107 (Originally posted on: 10-30-08 12:24:46 AM)

Burn. Nah. I don't really believe that. I mean... if that was the case I wouldn't be with women in the first place.
www.nickolati.blogspot.com
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Reply 3 of 107 (Originally posted on: 10-30-08 01:33:57 AM)

and you took the burn like a man. IN DA BUTT.

enough of that
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

Reply 4 of 107 (Originally posted on: 10-30-08 02:02:53 AM)

Quoted from Snowy:
and you took the burn like a man. IN DA BUTT.

You are full of piss and vinegar tonight.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 5 of 107 (Originally posted on: 10-30-08 04:45:07 AM)

And you dont seem scared.

enough of that
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 6 of 107 (Originally posted on: 10-30-08 05:52:49 AM)

Do you normally date women that are, you know, druggies like you, for lack of a better way to say it when I'm still waking up. I've met a lot more drug-addled people that couldn't handle healthy relationships than those that could.

Quick observation that those druggies are generally using drugs to escape/avoid/ignore/cope with something, as opposed to doing it recreationally. And another observation on top of that, more people do it to escape/avoid/ignore/cope with something than will admit it or are aware of it.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 7 of 107 (Originally posted on: 10-30-08 06:26:01 AM)

maybe you need to find a girl that is motivated, ambitious, and successful by her own accord and not by some replacement-father-figure boyfriend
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 8 of 107 (Originally posted on: 10-30-08 08:24:14 AM)

I'm guessing that if you're meeting down-and-out girls and building up their self-confidence level, they probably get to a point where they believe that are better off by themselves and/or with someone else that they can manipulate or control with their new found self-worth. A lot of people who constantly get shit on their entire lives end up liking being in control, so with your self-help seminar dating technique, once they get to that point of having new found self-confidence, they probably end up resenting the fact that they owe it primarily to you. Rather than recognize and deal with that, it's probably easier to jump ship with you and jump into another relationship where they can start with a blank slate and pretend they've always been the way they are.
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 9 of 107 (Originally posted on: 10-30-08 09:19:46 AM)

I'm even more clueless about what you're saying here than i am in those astrophysics threads.
DRAHNIER
IF0
Administrator

Reply 10 of 107 (Originally posted on: 10-30-08 09:29:02 AM)

Combining mine and Sandy's posts, date a winner and you'll be a winner! Great cheesy book title, too.
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 11 of 107 (Originally posted on: 10-30-08 09:45:27 AM)

Quoted from The Niggabomber:
All of my life I have considered myself a muse. I know what to tell other people to light them on fire and motivate them to do amazing things. I have an affinity for it, which has caused me to pursue marketing as a career. I know what people want and I know how to convince them that they need it even if they don't.

I inspire women to do great things... then they leave me. It's like I build their self confidence up, and I get a rise out of it because I see how my positivity is affecting their life in a good way - but at the end of it all I am usually alone and on my way to the bar to find the next one. I don't understand this.

Based on what you know of my personality... what would I do that would drive women away? What is the best way to keep a woman happy? I know that it is nothing sexual - I have never had a complaint there.

I'm really at a loss.

I can solve everyone's problems but my own.

Why have you considered everything except the obvious?

THEY SOME RACIS' FUCKIN' CRACKAS WHO HATE BLACK FOLK!

I mean, consider Obama and the implications by his supporters that all those white people who criticize him are doing it soley because they are black-hatin' racists. It follows because 1) he is black and 2) the only reason a white man could dislike a black man in America is because the aforementioned white man is racist. I'm sure it works the same way with women, I think, anyhow.
A witty saying proves nothing - Voltaire
IF0
Administrator

Reply 12 of 107 (Originally posted on: 10-30-08 10:02:16 AM)

Vissario, that's dumb.
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 13 of 107 (Originally posted on: 10-30-08 10:09:50 AM)

Quoted from IF0:
Vissario, that's dumb.

I don't make the rules in our society, I just criticize them.
A witty saying proves nothing - Voltaire
Acheron
INTL Premium Member
If I die in Raleigh, at least I will die free.

is this guy acheron???????? hahaha acheron you big fag

Ballkicks: (+224 / -116)
Reg. Date: Mar 2004
Reply 14 of 107 (Originally posted on: 10-30-08 10:11:54 AM)

I think Sandy is right to a point. A lot of the time, when someone gets themselves out of a really bad place and starts loving who they are, they need some time to themselves to just be themselves.

They leave you because they changed. The foundation for your relationship with these girls is building them up and repairing their self esteem. Once the building is done, there isn't a foundation there anymore.

If you start dating someone who's already in a pretty good place emotionally, who you share personal, moral, political, and religious values with, whatever your values happen to be, then your relationship will last longer because its based on shared values and ideals, rather than helping her realize she's not the scum of the earth.

With the values as the foundation for your relationship, any change that would lead to her or you splitting will happen much slower, because people don't give up their beliefs very easily or very quickly.

Values are pretty much the most enduring part of our personalities, and it will take decades for someone to change their values.

Just look at Vissario. He's been proven wrong about countless things in countless ways, and he hasn't moved an inch on any of the things he values.
"All governments lie, but disaster lies in wait for countries whose officials smoke the same hashish they give out." -IF Stone
IF0
Administrator

Reply 15 of 107 (Originally posted on: 10-30-08 11:18:53 AM)

Quoted from Vietnamese-American:
Quoted from IF0:
Vissario, that's dumb.

I don't make the rules in our society, I just criticize them.

I think racism might be a bit of a roadblock to dating in the first place. Or at the least, sticking his evil black penis into their pure white vaginas.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 16 of 107 (Originally posted on: 10-30-08 12:15:55 PM)

Quoted from dollar_menu_millionaire:
maybe you need to find a girl that is motivated, ambitious, and successful by her own accord and not by some replacement-father-figure boyfriend

This is pretty obviously the answer and if it's not it's at least worth trying out. It's a lot better to date someone who isn't dependent on you.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 17 of 107 (Originally posted on: 10-30-08 12:24:00 PM)

Hey, people with issues also have a right to love. *sigh*
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Mr Pixies
Scuba.

Ballkicks: (+490 / -96)
Reply 18 of 107 (Originally posted on: 10-30-08 12:44:29 PM)

A muse is supposed to be kinda selfish and lonely, unable to get what they can give.
VAGINIAN

I'm entertained, but I'd rather be enlightened.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 19 of 107 (Originally posted on: 10-30-08 12:54:49 PM)

Quoted from szaukjkjit:
Hey, people with issues also have a right to love. *sigh*

No they don't HEIL HEIL HEIL
Spiff: amphytrite, the anti-tart
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

Reply 20 of 107 (Originally posted on: 10-30-08 02:29:35 PM)

Quoted from Mr Pixies:
A muse is supposed to be kinda selfish and lonely, unable to get what they can give.

Yeah. This is true.

It isn't like I am dating girls that come from the halfway house or straight out of rehab. The women that I date are fine emotionally, I just switch them on and make them realize their true potential. I switch people from being introverted to being extroverted. In a bar I target the cute that is sitting at a table while her friends are dancing.

None of them are crazy, ugly, or insecure. They are just shy.

Also... these women aren't dependent on me for any reason. They are fine when they meet me and better when they leave.

These are all women that I have dated, except for that last photo - and I have dated two of them. I remain good friends with these people too... it's just like I am getting used emotionally. I really don't understand it.
This reply was last edited on 10-30-08 02:47:03 PM by Nickolati.
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 21 of 107 (Originally posted on: 10-30-08 02:44:55 PM)

Quote:
In a bar I target the cute that is sitting at a table while her friends are dancing.

That's me!

Can you help me niggabomber?

Edit: That's disappointing.
I expected you to have hotter girls than that.
DRAHNIER
This reply was last edited on 10-30-08 02:52:20 PM by drahnier.
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 22 of 107 (Originally posted on: 10-30-08 02:54:10 PM)

Quoted from The Niggabomber:

http://uploaded.interestingnonetheless.net/Nickolati/367738723_l.jpg
http://uploaded.interestingnonetheless.net/Nickolati/Nick%20Bar%203.jpg
http://uploaded.interestingnonetheless.net/Nickolati/Nick%20bar%204.jpg
http://uploaded.interestingnonetheless.net/Nickolati/Nick%20bar%205.jpg
http://uploaded.interestingnonetheless.net/Nickolati/Nick%20bar%206.jpg
http://uploaded.interestingnonetheless.net/Nickolati/Nick%20Bar.jpg

hmm...didn't you say you target cute girls?
coal
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 23 of 107 (Originally posted on: 10-30-08 02:55:30 PM)

The fact that bandannas appear in over half these pictures worries me.

e: But jeez guys, you act like he found them under a bridge. A lot of those girls are exactly what Nick said, cute.
Spiff: amphytrite, the anti-tart
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

Reply 24 of 107 (Originally posted on: 10-30-08 03:00:09 PM)

Quoted from Jiffy:
The fact that bandannas appear in over half these pictures worries me.

e: But jeez guys, you act like he found them under a bridge. A lot of those girls are exactly what Nick said, cute.

Heh... I used to wear a bandanna everyday when I had dreadlocks to keep them out of my face.

These are women that I have dated for at least 6 months. A lot of the girls that I get as rebounds are a lot more attractive I suppose. I just don't like really girly women. High maintenance bitches are retarded.
This reply was last edited on 10-30-08 03:09:56 PM by Nickolati.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 3879 | Total Posts: 107 ]