Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Random things you can do > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 3728 | Total Posts: 57 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 10-20-08 04:38:18 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

What random useless skills and abilities do you have?

I can lick my uvula.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
Captain James T. Kirk
Sweaty men? Yes please!

¡Spanish!

Ballkicks: (+184 / -62)
Reg. Date: Mar 2003
Reply 1 of 57 (Originally posted on: 10-20-08 04:39:31 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I can also do that, and lick my nose. I can separate my shoulders and dislocate my collar bone.
<Byc> kita, give troz a rim job
<Trfzt> if youlike the flavor
<Trfzt> rim?
<Byc> he knows what i'm talking about
<kita> urgh.
<Trfzt> give it to me, oh yeah
<kita> no.
<Trfzt> why?
<Trfzt> is it something like eat ass?
Ryan
Big Sausage Pizza

From west philadelphia born and raised on the playground it's said I spent most of my days

Ballkicks: (+64 / -17)
Reg. Date: Nov 2006
Reply 2 of 57 (Originally posted on: 10-20-08 04:42:21 PM)

I can dislocate my big toe and one of my index fingers. Also, can lick my nose, wiggle my ears/move my forehead.
‹just dandy› but. again. funnel aspect. I don't want anything put in there unawares. I'm no Richard Gere.
‹Purple› If it was Sunny doing it, s/he'd be pretty rough
‹just dandy› ouch. I just involuntarily clenched.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 3 of 57 (Originally posted on: 10-20-08 04:48:57 PM)

Oh yeah I can also lick my nose. My friend says its because it's big and jewish. For some reason I can only flex my left triceps muscle.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 4 of 57 (Originally posted on: 10-20-08 05:00:02 PM)

I can rotate my feet 180 degrees. That's about it.
Spiff: amphytrite, the anti-tart
just_dandy
INTL Premium Member
Unapologetic apostate approaching her apotheosis, how apropos

Ballkicks: (+130 / -4)
Reg. Date: Jun 2006
Reply 5 of 57 (Originally posted on: 10-20-08 05:07:53 PM)

Ugh. I'm a freak.

Starting from my head down. Can flip my eyelids inside out, move my eyes independently of one another, make it look like my brain's coming out of my forehead,cry at will, dislocate my jaw, make my tongue do a wave, make it look like a bathtub, make it look like a three leaf clover, can turn it in circles, elvis lip.. um. Can make the area below my chin look like I'm a frog, dislocate both of my shoulders, stick out my shoulder blades, crack my neck, I can hold my hands behind my back and bring them over my head without letting go, can rub my shoulder blades along my ribs, make my boobs dance, do the belly wave, my arms overextend and if I extend them quickly they make a nasty snapping noise, all of my fingers dislocate (and thumbs), can do the creepy fingers thing, can rub my tendons over my knuckles, pop my wrists, dislocate my hips, rest my chin on my foot comfortably, my knees go backward a bit, crack my right ankle, dislocate my right big toe, spread and dislocate my toes and move them independently for the most part.

That's really not all of it. I was put together really haphazardly.
Koalas have sharp claws but they are weak. They all small and fat and they be climing trees. I hope a storm just come while theyjust chilling up in the tree thinking they is hard and they're will all just fall off. They just break they neck and shit. When they fall they claws are going to fall off and they going to be crying like some little bitches.
This reply was last edited on 10-20-08 05:13:43 PM by just_dandy.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 6 of 57 (Originally posted on: 10-20-08 06:29:16 PM)

I'm really, really good at skipping rocks. I'm definitely better than anyone I've ever met.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 7 of 57 (Originally posted on: 10-20-08 07:37:23 PM)

Quoted from just dandy:
Ugh. I'm a freak.

Starting from my head down. Can flip my eyelids inside out, move my eyes independently of one another, make it look like my brain's coming out of my forehead,cry at will, dislocate my jaw, make my tongue do a wave, make it look like a bathtub, make it look like a three leaf clover, can turn it in circles, elvis lip.. um. Can make the area below my chin look like I'm a frog, dislocate both of my shoulders, stick out my shoulder blades, crack my neck, I can hold my hands behind my back and bring them over my head without letting go, can rub my shoulder blades along my ribs, make my boobs dance, do the belly wave, my arms overextend and if I extend them quickly they make a nasty snapping noise, all of my fingers dislocate (and thumbs), can do the creepy fingers thing, can rub my tendons over my knuckles, pop my wrists, dislocate my hips, rest my chin on my foot comfortably, my knees go backward a bit, crack my right ankle, dislocate my right big toe, spread and dislocate my toes and move them independently for the most part.

I hate to sound like a dick on the internet, but you make a video of you, naked, doing all of this, in one take? That would be awesome.
-Wandering Idiot
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 8 of 57 (Originally posted on: 10-20-08 07:45:37 PM)

I can pop nearly every joint in my body with ease. Neck, back, fingers, wrist, elbows, shoulders, hips, knees, ankles, toes. Oh, and my jaw. But that's because I have TMJ. And I have occasionally popped my sternum with feels very fucking uncomfortable when it happens.

I have a muscle in my wrist that some people don't have. It's apparently useless.

I have a very expressive face and am known for making some hilarious expressions.

I can close my jaw and stick my tongue out due to my open bite.

I too can do the belly wave. I don't think it's that uncommon.

I have partially webbed toes because I am descended from a race of alien fishmen.
I'm the conjurer of demons,
I'm the father of your death.
I bring forth the ancient evil,
I control his every breath.
I instigate your misfortune,
With the birth of killing trolls.
I awaken armageddon,
Feeding on a thousand souls.
Captain James T. Kirk
Sweaty men? Yes please!

¡Spanish!

Ballkicks: (+184 / -62)
Reg. Date: Mar 2003
Reply 9 of 57 (Originally posted on: 10-20-08 07:47:28 PM)

Quoted from just dandy:
Ugh. I'm a freak.

ok I can do most of these things, I can rotate my arms almost completely around, looks as if my arm is broken. I can also raise my shoulderblades out away from my body.
<Byc> kita, give troz a rim job
<Trfzt> if youlike the flavor
<Trfzt> rim?
<Byc> he knows what i'm talking about
<kita> urgh.
<Trfzt> give it to me, oh yeah
<kita> no.
<Trfzt> why?
<Trfzt> is it something like eat ass?
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 10 of 57 (Originally posted on: 10-20-08 08:01:09 PM)

I can drink bourbon like water, took about a month to build that up tho.
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 11 of 57 (Originally posted on: 10-20-08 08:08:53 PM)

I can do quite a bit... I have freakish hands that are uber flexible, and I can bend my hand backwards and touch the top of my arm. I can contort my fingers into strange shapes, and do so regularly (nervous habit.) I can pop almost every joint in my body (yes, even my jaw, which is annoying and hurts.) I'm double jointed in my elbow. I can run my tendons over my knuckles, which freaks people out for some reason; also, I can make very loud popping noises by snapping the tendons against my lips (it's hard to explain.) I can move all of my toes independently. I can go cross-eyed at will.

As far as other talents go... I am a veritable walking encyclopedia of useless trivia. The more random and outrageous the fact, the better I remember it. The downside is I'm very bad at recall, so unless I have some cue I can't think of trivia on the spot.

I am unable to grow a beard. I just get a short moustache, chin beard, and sideburns.

In respect to climbing rocks and such, I have amazing balance. I have never slipped or fallen while climbing. However, at almost anything else I have amazingly *bad* balance. The exception is biking.

Speaking of biking, I can ride my bike while standing on the seat, yet I can't pop a wheelie. I have excellent endurance on a bike and indeed have ridden for a full day on several occasions.
Hello my name is Kristoffer Jørgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 12 of 57 (Originally posted on: 10-20-08 09:26:32 PM)

Oh wait. I can mirror write. That's a talent that always impresses people for some reason.
Spiff: amphytrite, the anti-tart
just_dandy
INTL Premium Member
Unapologetic apostate approaching her apotheosis, how apropos

Ballkicks: (+130 / -4)
Reg. Date: Jun 2006
Reply 13 of 57 (Originally posted on: 10-20-08 11:18:45 PM)

Quoted from SrprzezInzd:
Quoted from just dandy:
Ugh. I'm a freak.

I hate to sound like a dick on the internet, but you make a video of you, naked, doing all of this, in one take? That would be awesome.

Could take a video of me doing a couple of them. er. fully clothed.
Koalas have sharp claws but they are weak. They all small and fat and they be climing trees. I hope a storm just come while theyjust chilling up in the tree thinking they is hard and they're will all just fall off. They just break they neck and shit. When they fall they claws are going to fall off and they going to be crying like some little bitches.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 14 of 57 (Originally posted on: 10-21-08 05:38:07 AM)

Does fucking like a bonobo count?
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
Acheron
INTL Premium Member
If I die in Raleigh, at least I will die free.

is this guy acheron???????? hahaha acheron you big fag

Ballkicks: (+224 / -116)
Reg. Date: Mar 2004
Reply 15 of 57 (Originally posted on: 10-21-08 05:57:39 AM)

Quoted from just dandy:
Quoted from SrprzezInzd:
Quoted from just dandy:
Ugh. I'm a freak.

Could take a video of me doing a couple of them. er. fully clothed.

He'll just have to use his imagination then. You're probably going to make some young man (or woman) very happy some day.
"All governments lie, but disaster lies in wait for countries whose officials smoke the same hashish they give out." -IF Stone
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 16 of 57 (Originally posted on: 10-21-08 06:30:27 AM)

Quote:
I am unable to grow a beard. I just get a short moustache, chin beard, and sideburns.

It sounds like your facial hair naturally grows like a mustachioed hillbilly?

Quote:
He'll just have to use his imagination then. You're probably going to make some young man (or woman) very happy some day.

Yeah who hasn't fantasized about having sex with a girl whos brain looks like it's coming out of her forehead as her arms pop out of their sockets.
DRAHNIER
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 17 of 57 (Originally posted on: 10-21-08 07:11:38 PM)

I poop more times each day than anyone else I know.
Apprenticed under Kage-STFU the art of bujutsu
"It is in Men that we must place our hope." - Gandalf the Grey
INTL Janitorial Services
Administrator

honestly i probably have Crohn's disease and should see a doctor

Ballkicks: (+360 / -80)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 18 of 57 (Originally posted on: 10-21-08 07:22:00 PM)

Quoted from Jiffy:

I seriously came here to post this. Except that I can do it to 220 degrees. I actually measured this with a compass and protractor.

You guys think that's geeky? Well, someone had to help me do it, so they get half the blame. Fuck you hater assholes.

ORIGINAL CONTENT:

For some reason when someone asks me what's wrong with their computer or their car, I have been consistently right with my off-the-cuff answers, which make me look like a genius. If I take the time to think about what out of a million things could be wrong, and then answer, I usually end up blowing it and look like an indecisive jackass.
FUCK YOU ANTPOCAS THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT MR. RHINO DUMP IF YOU HADN'T HAD THAT MISCARRIAGE IN OUR TOILET I WOULDN'T BE COVERED IN SHIT 'PIJAOD'FUFAUCAKFUCKASFD
Alyantis
FEMALE

Ballkicks: (+89 / -25)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 19 of 57 (Originally posted on: 10-21-08 07:26:50 PM)

I can twist my left my arm a full 360 degrees so that the elbow is going "the wrong way". I can put my thumbs so that they are resting on the back of my hands. I can turn my pinkies 90 degrees inwards. I can spin a Frisbee, books, anything flat and light enough for an "infinite" period of time, or until I get bored.
I Cant Skat3: Well, I may be stupid. I'll let others decide that.
Snook
INTL Premium Member

Reply 20 of 57 (Originally posted on: 10-21-08 08:02:07 PM)

Alyantis: Thumb & pinky thing I can do too. Neat party trick.
Hello my name is Kristoffer Jørgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 21 of 57 (Originally posted on: 10-21-08 08:07:22 PM)

Quoted from Jiffy:

Quoted from TPC:
I can do it to 220 degrees.

D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 22 of 57 (Originally posted on: 10-21-08 08:09:30 PM)

Quote:
I can twist my left my arm a full 360 degrees so that the elbow is going "the wrong way".

I can do that too.

I can also crack way too many things. Neck, back, and fingers are a given. I can crack every one of my fingers in multiple ways. I can crack my kneecaps by grabbing them and pulling them back. I can crack them by bending them back and forth far enough. I can crack all my toes, my ankles, my wrists, my elbows, and sometimes even my chest. Each crack feels good the moment it cracks, but is usually uncomfortable all the rest of the time. Especially my knees.

I'm sure I can do all sorts of other crap but don't feel like thinking about it.
Spiff
!!!

gtfo

Ballkicks: (+258 / -11)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 23 of 57 (Originally posted on: 10-21-08 08:31:16 PM)

I can cross eight of my fingers simultaneously (or all ten, if you count holding my hands next to each other so my thumbs are crossing).

While I cannot roll or form my tongue into any shapes, I can flip it over in either direction so that the underside faces upward. I can also use it to do that trick wherein a cherry stem is tied into a knot.

I can also whistle two complete octaves by switching to a different embouchure. This means I can produce all of the whistle sounds in the theme for The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly without using my hands for the lower bits (which I think is how it is usually done).
Snook
INTL Premium Member

Reply 24 of 57 (Originally posted on: 10-21-08 09:21:41 PM)

Different embouchure? Is that like whistling inwards instead of outwards? Because I can do that and produce an infinite whistle. :S
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 3728 | Total Posts: 57 ]