Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Flaming Arrow, Confirm/Deny? > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 3885 | Total Posts: 63 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
(Originally posted on: 09-17-08 01:29:34 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

http://www.grizzlybay.org/SarahPalinInfoPage.htm

This is pretty shitty.

At a time in our nation's history where diplomacy and foreign relations are at their greatest level of importance, do we want a vice president that just got her passport in 2007 for the first time?

I have more foreign policy experience than she does.

This was the biggest thing for me on this site. I wonder if its true or if it just some crazy Alaskan conspiracy nut. I don't know anything about the woman.
ôYou know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon.' Need I say more?ö - Chris Rock
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 1 of 63 (Originally posted on: 09-17-08 02:17:18 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Honestly if this is what it took to convince you that she was a terribly irresponsible choice for VP you are like two weeks behind everyone else
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 2 of 63 (Originally posted on: 09-17-08 02:20:08 PM)

I was convinced when I found out that she thought that 'Trig' was a good word to call a human being for it's entire life.
~British Agent
.___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
"So it goes." - KV
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 3 of 63 (Originally posted on: 09-17-08 02:48:30 PM)

I think the fact that she is hitable material wins my vote!
Tackle 'em all. Let the referee sort it out later.
Mr Pixies
Scuba.

Ballkicks: (+490 / -96)
Reply 4 of 63 (Originally posted on: 09-17-08 02:49:02 PM)

real? funny
VAGINIAN

I'm entertained, but I'd rather be enlightened.
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Reply 5 of 63 (Originally posted on: 09-17-08 02:52:54 PM)

yessir, that's what the inside of the White House is gonna look like too.
~British Agent
.___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
"So it goes." - KV
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

Reply 6 of 63 (Originally posted on: 09-17-08 03:02:57 PM)

Quoted from ice:
Honestly if this is what it took to convince you that she was a terribly irresponsible choice for VP you are like two weeks behind everyone else

I am two weeks behind everyone else really. I read news online three times a week. I don't have cable or direct TV by choice. I don't really like it that much.
ôYou know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon.' Need I say more?ö - Chris Rock
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 7 of 63 (Originally posted on: 09-17-08 03:06:07 PM)

Sounds like she's a Republican.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Yogi
INTL Premium Member
The Hero of Canton

check out my color filters

Ballkicks: (+129 / -58)
Reg. Date: Mar 2003
Reply 8 of 63 (Originally posted on: 09-17-08 03:24:45 PM)

I don't understand this "even in cases of incest and rape" business.

Are there people who think killing a fetus is murder, but are cool with it if the circumstances are right? Fucking liberal cunts...
The Big Deal
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

Reply 9 of 63 (Originally posted on: 09-17-08 03:30:15 PM)

Generally speaking, it's usually moderates on either side who think abortion is ok when special circumstances are involved.
~British Agent
.___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
"So it goes." - KV
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

Reply 10 of 63 (Originally posted on: 09-17-08 04:01:32 PM)

Quoted from Yogi:

Are there people who think killing a fetus is murder, but are cool with it if the circumstances are right? Fucking liberal cunts...

Why should a woman be forced to raise the child of a man who raped her? It isn't like the state is gonna track down the deadbeat that raped her and give custody of the kid to him.

If your wife were raped, would you want to raise that child? I sure as fuck wouldn't.

Granted, adoption is a viable solution - but then it becomes the burden of the state. Conceived through an act of violence and abandoned - how would you like to be told that at the tender age of 5?

I do think that abortion is a necessary evil - however it shouldn't be used as birth control.
This reply was last edited on 09-17-08 04:13:22 PM by Nickolati.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 11 of 63 (Originally posted on: 09-17-08 05:36:44 PM)

Quote:
I do think that abortion is a necessary evil - however it shouldn't be used as birth control.

Wholly agreed.
I'm ok with abortion if it's rape or having the kid could be harmful for mother/child. I guess I'm moderate on the issue.
Spiff: amphytrite, the anti-tart
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 12 of 63 (Originally posted on: 09-17-08 07:29:50 PM)

I don't care if you got raped and your child is going to be retarded and your husband left you and you are a crack head. Its life, life sucks, and that's that.
Science Brad
INTL Premium Member
sigh

Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.

Ballkicks: (+288 / -77)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 13 of 63 (Originally posted on: 09-17-08 08:03:49 PM)

I'm for abortion up until the point there is a brain developed enough to support an actual conciousness and hence be a person.
"We've arranged a civilization in which most crucial elements profoundly depend on science and technology. We have also arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. This is a prescription for disaster. We might get away with it for a while, but sooner or later this combustible mixture of ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces." -Carl Sagan
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 14 of 63 (Originally posted on: 09-17-08 08:04:06 PM)

Quoted from Nickolati:

It's a retarded form of birth control because a single abortion can cost up to $800 whereas a pack of generic oral contraceptives costs maybe $20/month.

I don't see how it is a necessary evil, but obviously some of you are going to disagree with me. The government has no right to tell me what I can do with my body.
Quoted from Science Brad:
I'm for abortion up until the point there is a brain developed enough to support an actual consciousness and hence be a person.

I agree with this.
pl0x

now you're redundant if you say anything

Ballkicks: (+29 / -16)
Reg. Date: Jan 2007
Reply 15 of 63 (Originally posted on: 09-17-08 09:14:35 PM)

foreign policy? But she can see Russia from her house!
ben is a golden sex god ohmygodilovehim BONE BONE BONE
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 16 of 63 (Originally posted on: 09-17-08 10:00:27 PM)

I'm for abortion up until the point there is a brain developed enough to support an actual conciousness and hence be a person.

this is absolutely the only correct way to view this issue and if you disagree you are a paternalist theocrat
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 17 of 63 (Originally posted on: 09-17-08 10:09:09 PM)

I'm pretty much on the same page. I'm pro-choice, but only to a point. I don't support second or third trimester abortions. If you're that far into term and haven't decided whether you want to have the child, either err on the side of caution and have an abortion during the first trimester or follow through and deal with it via adoption or whatever works best.

Life starting at conception is a pretty loltastic viewpoint though.
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

Reply 18 of 63 (Originally posted on: 09-17-08 10:17:25 PM)

I think if its still attached to you, you can do what the fuck you want with it.

If you wanna pull the plug seconds before the doctor cuts the cord and that thing is out and crying like a bitch, well shit, there's prolly a bonesaw or a hammer or something lying nearby, I mean you're in a doctors office.

I'm also not opposed to early/mid-life abortions, if your kid is 16 and in and out of jail and shit. Abort. If he's a 32 year old loser still living at home with you watching reruns of Battlestar Galactica in what could be your basement. Abort. If your kid puts you in a nursing home because they're too selfish to take care of you in your age of need even though you spent the first 36 years of their lives taking care of their shit. Abort! Abort! Abort!
~British Agent
.___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
"So it goes." - KV
Lyle

My penis is huge

Ballkicks: (+243 / -48)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 19 of 63 (Originally posted on: 09-18-08 12:14:22 AM)

i don't feel that abortion should be used as birth control either, but i hate all of the "well...in that situation...." shit.

what about when a woman who is responsibily using birth control gets pregnant? what happens if the child is mentally retarted and the mom doesn't feel she can mentally or physically deal with that kind of burden? because i know i sure as hell wouldn't want to.

personally, i feel that something that can't support itself without being a parasite to my body shouldn't have more rights than me.

not that i disagree with you, but at what point, exactly, does this happen?

edit: also, i would like to point out that i'm fairly certain that if men were the ones who had to worry about getting pregnant, carrying a pregnancy for 9 months, missing work, breastfeeding, gaining weight, morning sickness, afterbirth, haivng your body irreparably change, losing 3-5% of your brain, having the entire chemical composition of your body change, worrying about your husband/significant other leave you to raise the kid by yourself, being unable to loose the 100 lbs you gain while pregnant, having swollen ankles and a sore back, having tender breasts, uncontrollable mood swings, being exhausted, actually giving birth, huge needles shoved in your spine, diahhrea, and all of the other dozens of horrible of things that happen when you're pregnant, there would be no fucking question as to whether abortions should be legal or not.
This reply was last edited on 09-18-08 11:32:35 AM by Lyle.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 20 of 63 (Originally posted on: 09-18-08 02:33:46 AM)

I agree with Yogi in that if you're pro-life making exceptions for victims of rape makes no sense. Aside from that,
Quoted from Brad:

đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 21 of 63 (Originally posted on: 09-18-08 08:16:37 AM)

Quoted from Nickolati:
Quoted from Yogi:

Why should a woman be forced to raise the child of a man who raped her? It isn't like the state is gonna track down the deadbeat that raped her and give custody of the kid to him.

If your wife were raped, would you want to raise that child? I sure as fuck wouldn't.

Granted, adoption is a viable solution - but then it becomes the burden of the state. Conceived through an act of violence and abandoned - how would you like to be told that at the tender age of 5?

It is fitting that the party which claims how much it cares for the downtrodden and the misfits of society is the same one which is ready to use eugenics to rid society of those "accidents".
This reply was last edited on 09-18-08 09:17:29 AM by atlas sighed (at me).
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reply 22 of 63 (Originally posted on: 09-18-08 09:11:42 AM)

hahaha he just called abortion eugenics
this is my music i hope you like it
this is music i listen to these are movies i like these are books i like
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 23 of 63 (Originally posted on: 09-18-08 09:16:23 AM)

Quoted from emtilt:
hahaha he just called abortion eugenics

If the premise of both is the same, why can't I make the deductive argument?
Yogi
INTL Premium Member
The Hero of Canton

check out my color filters

Ballkicks: (+129 / -58)
Reg. Date: Mar 2003
Reply 24 of 63 (Originally posted on: 09-18-08 10:59:14 AM)

Quoted from Nickolati:
Quoted from Yogi:

I wasn't arguing against abortion. I just think it's pointless to ridicule someone who thinks life begins at conception for not compromising on their unwillingness to end what they think is a life when rape and incest is in the picture.

For the record, I'm for women having the choice during the first trimester.
The Big Deal
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 3885 | Total Posts: 63 ]