Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Bitching Battleground: The God Damned TV Channel > What's wrong with this picture? > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 5404 | Total Posts: 71 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Wtf is wrong with this picture?
This poll has no expiration.
Easy; the teeth! Vote in poll to view results
No, it's probably the ugly face and wrinkle lines developing around her eyes. Vote in poll to view results
Nah, I say its her pretentious "Hey, I'm a liberal-arts major who wants to be a Librarian so I am better than you! Thanks!" act. Vote in poll to view results
That all ignored, it is surely the fact that she is a Canadienne. Vote in poll to view results
A ha! I have figured it out; it's because she keeps BB here! Vote in poll to view results
Modify Poll
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

(Originally posted on: 07-25-08 10:51:48 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Go on, don't be shy! Point out which facet of this picture most disgusts you and then write a general complaint against its author or subject. When you are done pointing out which feature most irritates you in the poll and have written a mean-hearted analysis of the above picture, please post your own and describe to us, in detail, why it has earned your ire!

First of all, what the fuck is up with the teeth? It's like Canada is leading the world right behind great Britain in producing people who have unattractive and unpractical teeth. Not only that, but instead of hiding them, she flaunts them and makes my stomach uneasy. Other than the teeth, that sign and the egging on of a complete forum gimmick-driven jackass is intolerable. She should join the circus in denouncing him as a complete internet phantom, not giving him more fire for his childish sentence structure and poor reading comprehension skills. Finally, she is a Canadienne.
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 1 of 71 (Originally posted on: 07-25-08 10:56:30 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

you're dumb
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 2 of 71 (Originally posted on: 07-25-08 10:58:39 AM)

Quoted from Tartarus:
you're dumb

the above pictures make me want to throw up
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 3 of 71 (Originally posted on: 07-25-08 11:03:19 AM)

voted that its the act
Ballsack 5.0

i'd like to see a pic of ice's duck

Ballkicks: (+91 / -77)
Reg. Date: Mar 2004
Reply 4 of 71 (Originally posted on: 07-25-08 11:06:42 AM)

I like that picture. I think it is pretty i'm a serial-killer :)
<<<<<amphy; next week: sunny; week after: kayte; pm me if you want to be in the loop MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 5 of 71 (Originally posted on: 07-25-08 11:07:27 AM)

Quoted from Hoff:
voted that its the act

what what what?!

people who want to be a librarian and make 20,000$ a year are good people
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 6 of 71 (Originally posted on: 07-25-08 11:07:55 AM)

Quoted from Ballsack 5.0:
I like that picture. I think it is pretty i'm a serial-killer :)

that's cute because we pretty much think you ar ea faggot
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 7 of 71 (Originally posted on: 07-25-08 11:10:44 AM)

librarians make 20k a year?
Hello my name is Kristoffer J°rgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 8 of 71 (Originally posted on: 07-25-08 11:14:25 AM)

Quoted from Snook:
librarians make 20k a year?

The absolute max you will make as a librarian who is not an administrator of the corporation (library) is 50-60k a year. Getting out of school, you might be lucky to make what I stated above. Civil service jobs like teachers and librarians don't get paid well because our society deems it correct not to pay them much whilst at the same time giving buckets of cash to sports stars and celebrities.
Ballsack 5.0

Reply 9 of 71 (Originally posted on: 07-25-08 11:16:27 AM)

if we're gonna post pictures of kayte, let's do it right i'm a serial-killer :)

so cute she's drinking fantai'm a serial-killer :)

aww, look at that. just look at it. kitty cat and kayte i'm a serial-killer :)

I call this picture "Kayte Kleavage" is that wrong? MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

kayte i want...MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS...i want to...MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS...if it's ok with you...maybe...sometime...kiss your neckMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

she's so huggablei'm a serial-killer :)

oh god no. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS oh god what if the rock falls on her MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS oh god no MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

oh wait i'm a serial-killer :) she's ok i'm a serial-killer :) she's walking here on the beach. with no one i see no one next to her MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

haha silly kayte i'm a serial-killer :) that looks like fun can i join? i'm a serial-killer :)
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 10 of 71 (Originally posted on: 07-25-08 12:00:47 PM)

Seriously someone has to stop this.
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 11 of 71 (Originally posted on: 07-25-08 12:14:19 PM)

oh

dear

god

BB you're like an ADD child except with internet women
Hello my name is Kristoffer J°rgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 12 of 71 (Originally posted on: 07-25-08 03:05:39 PM)

Seriously, vissario, you can do much better trolling than this.

BB probably can't do better than this though.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 13 of 71 (Originally posted on: 07-25-08 03:08:53 PM)

BB, you know she fucked Coca-Cola, right? Like, a lot.
I don't have a drinking problem.
I drink, I get drunk, I fall down.
No problem.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Reply 14 of 71 (Originally posted on: 07-25-08 03:11:00 PM)

Quote:
BB, you know she fucked Coca-Cola, right? Like, a lot.

Oh, and I assume you know what went on in the shower, right?
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 15 of 71 (Originally posted on: 07-25-08 03:13:35 PM)

I change my mind, I think BB's post was hilarious, but it was just so obvious that I didn't recognize right away.
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
Reply 16 of 71 (Originally posted on: 07-25-08 03:37:22 PM)

Quoted from ice:
Seriously someone has to stop this.

http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?threadid=28362
ôYou know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon.' Need I say more?ö - Chris Rock
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 17 of 71 (Originally posted on: 07-25-08 11:55:44 PM)

Librarians 'round here make anywhere from $45,000 to $75,000/yr, just fyi. i'm a serial-killer :)

Sixten Sparre
╔pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 18 of 71 (Originally posted on: 07-26-08 04:30:38 AM)

I think the problem is, that who would want to explain that they greeted a person over the internet by writing on a paper, and taking a picture, like that picture of ztolk, in womens close was it?

Like, if kaytes boyfriend saw that photo and wasn't a little bit wierded out....
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 19 of 71 (Originally posted on: 07-26-08 08:32:45 AM)

Quoted from Sukkit:
Seriously, vissario, you can do much better trolling than this.

BB probably can't do better than this though.

the purpose of this thread is to create a witch-hunt, not amaze the forum with my trolling abilities

also:

disgusting; you are probably one of the most unattractive females I have ever laid witness upon. the nerdiness of your teeth, jaw, and hair style know no bounds in the realm of pretentious dorkiness.
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."
"If it were, Santana and I would be dating.

GLEEK

Ballkicks: (+414 / -233)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 20 of 71 (Originally posted on: 07-26-08 09:30:33 AM)

what does a librarian even fucking do anyway? Sort magazines and books and whatever? Sounds like something a retard can do, glorified data entry
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 21 of 71 (Originally posted on: 07-26-08 09:35:17 AM)

Yes obviously lol!!!!!!!

omg yah rite fag lol
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Reply 22 of 71 (Originally posted on: 07-26-08 10:11:18 AM)

I suppose there's a difference between the guy who gets a summer job at his faculty's library and does nothing but check dates and say "You're 3 days late, that'll be a one week ban", and actual librarians. I know, this is just a crazy theory of mine.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 23 of 71 (Originally posted on: 07-26-08 10:43:31 AM)

I have a pretty big debt to the Swedish library system from not bothering to return books (they charge like 1 SEK for each day a book is delayed or something), can you take care of that for me kayte?

Pull some strings, you know?

Library strings?
DRAHNIER
Ballsack 5.0

Reply 24 of 71 (Originally posted on: 07-26-08 10:54:25 AM)

1 SEK = $0.16. It seems like you would have to keep them overdue for a long time for 16 cents to add up to a meaningful amount of money.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 5404 | Total Posts: 71 ]