Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > BREAKING EURO NEWS: Drahnier Supplied The Third Reich With Enough Iron Ore to Continue the Fight During the Winter of '43 > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 1447 | Total Posts: 40 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Hi guys :)
This poll has no expiration.
hi dimi when are we having our fuckfest? Vote in poll to view results
amphy...titties Vote in poll to view results
fuck you sunny. you really are a cunt Vote in poll to view results
nickolati, i hope you understand that i dont hate you. i just hate your skin color Vote in poll to view results
kayte, you are pretty :( Vote in poll to view results
zippo, i want to touch your nose Vote in poll to view results
sandy, thanks for giving us an internet home :) Vote in poll to view results
Antpocas, Surt, Sukkit: please leave the forum. Vote in poll to view results
Modify Poll
Ballsack 5.0

i'd like to see a pic of ice's duck

Ballkicks: (+91 / -77)
Reg. Date: Mar 2004
(Originally posted on: 07-21-08 06:50:10 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

UPDATE: SEE BELOW FOR SWEDISH COMPLICITY IN THE NAZI WAR MACHINE

Hi guys i'm a serial-killer :) I am making a thread i'm a serial-killer :)

This thread is about all the bullshit news that Europe makes. Despite the fact the whole of Europe is one-half the size of China or the US, they sure do manage to make a lot of news. Mostly because they are a technologically-advanced Africa, but except of having niggers and more niggers, they have French people and Germans and Italians and Poles and Iberofags.

I will get this started by making a list of all the awesome news that THE ECONOMIST told me was happening in the EU.

1) Apparently, one of the EU's newest nations, is so fucking corrupt -- like a white Congo -- that the EU is threatening to withold development aid.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7512955.stm

2) Radovan Karadzic, the guy who killed a lot of Mulims (i.e., hero) during the Yugoslav wars, was captured today. He will be sent to the Hague and not executed for war crimes because the Europeans are fucking pussies.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7518543.stm

3) Sarkozy, the French Jew president, is trying to create a Mediterranean Union. At first, he wanted the Union to, you know, include only NATIONS THAT HAD FUCKING BORDERS WITH THE MEDITERRANEAN. However, Germany told him to hold up and now it includes...Norway...and Germany...and a lot other countries without Mediterranean sea coasts. WTF?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7504214.stm

4) The Irish rejected the Lison Treaty, which is supposed to be a basic reform treaty but is really a way of stealing even more British/Irish freedoms. Now the EU has to decide whether to force Ireland to vote again or trick the EU population by renaming the treaty to something else.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7516254.stm

That's my thread guys i'm a serial-killer :) i hope u like it i'm a serial-killer :)
Caitlyn: gtfo.
This reply was last edited on 07-22-08 03:32:07 PM by Ballsack 5.0.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 1 of 40 (Originally posted on: 07-21-08 06:58:53 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Sofia is the new Berlin
Ballsack 5.0

Reply 2 of 40 (Originally posted on: 07-21-08 06:59:45 PM)

FALSE! The Germans have never been inefficient their entire existence.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 3 of 40 (Originally posted on: 07-21-08 07:53:46 PM)

What the fuck is with Finland. Those people are scary and their language is weird.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
Ballsack 5.0

Reply 4 of 40 (Originally posted on: 07-21-08 11:54:10 PM)

Racist.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 5 of 40 (Originally posted on: 07-22-08 03:26:14 AM)

British/Irish freedoms? Why would you mention British freedoms at all, it has nothing to do with Britain.
Šonne onwęcneš eft wineleas guma, gesihš him biforan fealwe wegas, bažian brimfuglas, brędan fežra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Žonne beoš žy hefigran heortan benne, sare ęfter swęsne. Sorg biš geniwad žonne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfeš, greteš gliwstafum, georne geondsceawaš secga geseldan; swimmaš oft on weg. Fleotendra ferš no žęr fela bringeš cušra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."
"If it were, Santana and I would be dating.

GLEEK

Ballkicks: (+414 / -233)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 6 of 40 (Originally posted on: 07-22-08 04:08:31 AM)

Voted Antpocas, Surt, Sukkit: please leave the forum.

Also fuck Ireland hard
motherfuckers are soooo fucking proud of their economy
economy built on the billions and billions the EU gave them
Ballsack 5.0

Reply 7 of 40 (Originally posted on: 07-22-08 08:58:05 AM)

Quoted from Sukkit:
British/Irish freedoms? Why would you mention British freedoms at all, it has nothing to do with Britain.

Sure it does. Gordon Brown has to decide if he is going to carry out a referendum on it or just let the House of Commons vote. And since Britain hates the EU, I just thought it would be LOLtastic to say that the Lisbon Treaty is stealing British freedome.

Antpocas, it's not as if any of that money is Portugese. Portugal is the Bulgaria of Western Europe.
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 8 of 40 (Originally posted on: 07-22-08 09:33:47 AM)

The US is as big as China??
DRAHNIER
Ballsack 5.0

Reply 9 of 40 (Originally posted on: 07-22-08 10:00:34 AM)

Quoted from drahnier:
The US is as big as China??

A bit larger, I think.
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 10 of 40 (Originally posted on: 07-22-08 10:19:42 AM)

Quoted from antpocas:

Also fuck Ireland hard

omg capitalism sucks so hard
Bebop

cups are only really useful for people drinking

Ballkicks: (+219 / -19)
Reg. Date: Oct 2003
Reply 11 of 40 (Originally posted on: 07-22-08 11:49:20 AM)

Quoted from antpocas:

Also fuck Ireland hard
whose saying otherwise? what's the point of letting people vote on something if you're just going to ignore their wishes? luckily it looks like Sarkozy's not going to get his way with this one.
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 12 of 40 (Originally posted on: 07-22-08 01:27:51 PM)

Hell yea EU sucks.
Ballsack 5.0

Reply 13 of 40 (Originally posted on: 07-22-08 01:30:46 PM)

Quoted from Bebop:
Quoted from antpocas:

Also fuck Ireland hard
whose saying otherwise? what's the point of letting people vote on something if you're just going to ignore their wishes? luckily it looks like Sarkozy's not going to get his way with this one.

Yes, yes he is. The Irish government is pro-Lisbon. Most governments are. One way or another, the Lisbon Treaty will become law. Maybe they will re-name it to "Cute Kittens and Adorable Puppies Treaty," but the EU is going to pass Lisbon.
Bebop

cups are only really useful for people drinking

Ballkicks: (+219 / -19)
Reg. Date: Oct 2003
Reply 14 of 40 (Originally posted on: 07-22-08 02:31:06 PM)

Quoted from Ballsack 5.0:
Quoted from Bebop:
Quoted from antpocas:

Also fuck Ireland hard

Yes, yes he is. The Irish government is pro-Lisbon. Most governments are. One way or another, the Lisbon Treaty will become law. Maybe they will re-name it to "Cute Kittens and Adorable Puppies Treaty," but the EU is going to pass Lisbon.
yes i'm sure that somewhere down the line they'll have their way but not under the current french EU presidency. To quote the times:
Quote:
Since the Irish voted “no”, it has been kept alive on the pretext that the Irish - the only nation to have had a referendum - can be forced to change their minds. Despite the pressure from Nicolas Sarkozy of France, that is unlikely to happen, if only because of the timing. The French are already in their six-month term in the chair of the EU. President Sarkozy only has until the end of this year to make the Irish change their vote. France will be succeeded in January by the Czech Republic, which is relatively Eurosceptic, and has neither the will nor the power to change the Irish vote.

Next June will see European elections, in which Declan Ganley, the man who organised the successful Irish “no” campaign, is considering running 400 candidates as a Europe-wide referendum against the Lisbon treaty. In May 2010, there will probably be a British general election, in which the Conservative Party will be committed to a British referendum on Lisbon, if European ratification is not complete. Britain is a big European power and will almost certainly vote “no”.
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 15 of 40 (Originally posted on: 07-22-08 02:34:02 PM)

What exactly is the Lisbon Treaty?
Ballsack 5.0

Reply 16 of 40 (Originally posted on: 07-22-08 02:48:18 PM)

Hey, Bepop, you and I are kindred spirits. Do you want to meet up at a fancy coffee shop and discuss the latest issue of The Economist and Harpers Magazine with me? We can then go down to a bookstore and cover up all the Noam Chomsky books with copies of Milton Friedman's "Capitalism and Freedom."

Jose, it is ostensibly just a basic reform treaty to update EU rules to reflect the fact it is now much larger than it was a few years ago. In reality, it is a French/Belgian/German attempt to ban English muffins and tea time.
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 17 of 40 (Originally posted on: 07-22-08 02:52:26 PM)

We don't need the english anyway.
Hello my name is Kristoffer Jųrgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
Ballsack 5.0

Reply 18 of 40 (Originally posted on: 07-22-08 02:55:33 PM)

Britain and France are the only two EU nations that have

a) global diplomatic reach,
b) global military reach
c) UN Security Council vetoes.

Not to mention that the UK and France are 2 of Europe's 3 wealthiest nations. The EU without France or the UK is just a pussified coal and steel community.
drahnier
INTL VIP

Reply 19 of 40 (Originally posted on: 07-22-08 03:02:19 PM)

France is practically a 3rd world country...they've just fooled the world into thinking they're still some great and cultured power because of their history.

You should have let Hitler keep them, twice, except the first time it wasn't Hitler.
Now half the population are unemployed arabs and the other half are closet nazis.
DRAHNIER
Ballsack 5.0

Reply 20 of 40 (Originally posted on: 07-22-08 03:03:59 PM)

But the Champs Elysee is so pretty MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

Also, you're from fucking Sweden. Go sell the Nazis some iron ore, you fucking Quisling.

Quote:
Now half the population are unemployed arabs and the other half are closet nazis.

Melike. +k
drahnier
INTL VIP

Reply 21 of 40 (Originally posted on: 07-22-08 03:09:15 PM)

Quisling was Norwegian.
DRAHNIER
Ballsack 5.0

Reply 22 of 40 (Originally posted on: 07-22-08 03:09:49 PM)

I know, but you're all Nazi-sympathizing Scandinavians.
Ballsack 5.0

Reply 23 of 40 (Originally posted on: 07-22-08 03:13:54 PM)

Oh, and I like how you didn't deny that your ancestors sold iron ore to the Nazis.
drahnier
INTL VIP

Reply 24 of 40 (Originally posted on: 07-22-08 03:20:09 PM)

It seemed like a good idea at the time.
DRAHNIER
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 1447 | Total Posts: 40 ]