Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Fancy Baked Goods Thread: Now With Petit Four Action > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 1861 | Total Posts: 51 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Subscribe To Thread
I am...
This poll has no expiration.
A a douchebag and do not like lemon poppy seed muffins [Dimi, Ice, and Snowy: choose this option] Vote in poll to view results
Am not a douchebag and like lemon poppy seed muffins [Amphy, Kayte, and Zippo: click here] Vote in poll to view results
Modify Poll
Ballsack 5.0

i'd like to see a pic of ice's duck

Ballkicks: (+91 / -77)
Reg. Date: Mar 2004
(Originally posted on: 07-11-08 08:26:56 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

This thread is dedicated to all things relating to fancy baked goods (i.e., keep the uncultured bullshit like cupcakes to a minimum).

In order of tastiness, I would have to rank as follows:

1. Muffins. Especially lemon poppy seed muffins. I had one this morning with some coffee and they were the best I've ever had. The store had just baked them and they were warm and crispy.
2. Danishes. Cream cheese danishes...dry outside, warm gooey center. mmmloveitmmm
3. Bagels. Nothing like a hot, crispy bagel in the morning with cream cheese.
4. Tarts. Not a fan. Too...tarty.
5. Scones. Fuck you, scones. I've never had a good one of you. So goddamn dry. Like I'm biting a brick.
Kayte, chimp was being a dick and he made me change my sig. I hope you know I still love you/your feet/your red flats. I will still break my legs for you and get you fanta/poppies. - BB

Real life Kayte sightings:
1) July 10th, 6:32 PM at a coffee shop: Kayte-like subject had smoldering good looks, was wearing green flats, reading scientific papers, and not talking to me MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

Real life amphy sighting:
1) June 3rd, 11:07 am: Saw a girl having sex with a horse in a field.
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 1 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-11-08 08:31:12 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

oh shit what do i vote for
Hello my name is Kristoffer Jørgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
Ballsack 5.0

Reply 2 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-11-08 08:39:28 AM)

Douchebag option. Snookbag.
Kayte, chimp was being a dick and he made me change my sig. I hope you know I still love you/your feet/your red flats. I will still break my legs for you and get you fanta/poppies. - BB

1) July 10th, 6:32 PM at a coffee shop: Kayte-like subject had smoldering good looks, was wearing green flats, reading scientific papers, and not talking to me MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 3 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-11-08 08:52:15 AM)

thanks for the help, captain emo!
Hello my name is Kristoffer Jørgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 4 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-11-08 09:12:52 AM)

I'm not a douchebag but I don't think I've ever had a lemon poppyseed muffin. I like blueberry muffins though, and bagels.
<mmac> do you ever have time to sit back and revel in your coolness?

<BB> spoonful of amphy sex
Ballsack 5.0

Reply 5 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-11-08 09:28:02 AM)

Quoted from Ampitheatre:
I'm not a douchebag but I don't think I've ever had a lemon poppyseed muffin.

You have provided contradictory information.

-k

This reply was last edited on 07-11-08 09:37:22 AM by Ballsack 5.0.
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 6 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-11-08 10:13:24 AM)

There's this bagel place in South Tampa called Sunshine Bagels, and they have the best bagels in the world. If you're ever in Tampa and need breakfast, go there.
this is my music i hope you like it
this is music i listen to these are movies i like these are books i like
Ballsack 5.0

Reply 7 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-11-08 10:51:53 AM)

We'll go together.

kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 8 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-11-08 01:07:16 PM)

pain au chocolat i'm a serial-killer :)
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 9 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-11-08 01:45:47 PM)

voted tarts
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 10 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-11-08 02:08:08 PM)

Voted douchebag

Bagels are wonderful though
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 11 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-11-08 02:13:24 PM)

Nice i'm on the cool team.

I like muffins that are more like cakes then muffins, like chocolate chip chocolate muffins.
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 12 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-11-08 03:25:26 PM)

I love muffins -- especially poppy seed, pumpkin spice (anything pumpkin-flavored, really), and zucchini nut.

Also throwing in that baklava (syrup and nut phyllo dough pastry) and pastelitos (cheese and guava phyllo dough pastry) are both fancy and delicious.
Apprenticed under Kage-STFU the art of bujutsu
"It is in Men that we must place our hope." - Gandalf the Grey
Ballsack 5.0

Reply 13 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-11-08 04:36:00 PM)

Quoted from kayte:
pain au chocolat i'm a serial-killer :)

pain au kayte MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

Quote:
voted tarts

Too tarty...tarus.

Quote:
Voted douchebag

Bagels are wonderful though

1) Correct voting.

2) Agreed.

Quote:
Nice i'm on the cool team.

I like muffins that are more like cakes then muffins, like chocolate chip chocolate muffins.

1) You're on the douchebag team, douchebag. Mostly cause you gave Kayte a hard time in the Canadianism thread.

2) Those are called cupcakes, and I specifically said no fucking cupcake discussion in this thread UR THE GHEYEST PERSNO EVAR SNDAMIT!!1

Quote:
I love muffins -- especially poppy seed, pumpkin spice (anything pumpkin-flavored, really), and zucchini nut.

Also throwing in that baklava (syrup and nut phyllo dough pastry) and pastelitos (cheese and guava phyllo dough pastry) are both fancy and delicious.

1) Zucchini nut? WUT? Exotic.

2) Good catch.

D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 14 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-11-08 05:05:54 PM)

You said keep it to a minimum. And its in the "muffin" section.
Ballsack 5.0

Reply 15 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-11-08 05:18:38 PM)

No sassing the thread-maker. UR THE GHEYEST PERSNO EVAR SNDAMIT!!1

Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 16 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-11-08 05:43:13 PM)

Mmmm, baklava.
<mmac> do you ever have time to sit back and revel in your coolness?

<BB> spoonful of amphy sex
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 17 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-11-08 05:58:43 PM)

fruit explosion muffins

even though one time I got one and they forgot to put the explosion in it. I was quite disappointed.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 18 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-11-08 05:59:04 PM)

Mmmm, zucchini.
Ryan
Big Sausage Pizza

From west philadelphia born and raised on the playground it's said I spent most of my days

Ballkicks: (+64 / -17)
Reg. Date: Nov 2006
Reply 19 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-12-08 12:46:44 AM)

If BB weren't in this thiread, it wouldn't be shitty.

Also, bagels are the shit. Also, Would you still call really big muffins with chocolate chips in them and stuff, cupcakes?

Either way, they are fucking delicious.
‹just dandy› but. again. funnel aspect. I don't want anything put in there unawares. I'm no Richard Gere.
‹Purple› If it was Sunny doing it, s/he'd be pretty rough
‹just dandy› ouch. I just involuntarily clenched.
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 20 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-12-08 02:33:09 AM)

bagels are disgusting, they tried selling them here some years ago, and my parents bought them, and i was like what is this shit

oh, and when they started to show the tonight show with Leno, here in denmark, he made a small commercial for danish tv, which went like "hey, watch my show on kanal 5, and have a danish", and that is so fucking stupid.....mostly because they are called Wienerbrød here, which means bread from Vienna
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Ballsack 5.0

Reply 21 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-12-08 10:00:12 AM)

Had coffee with a meltaway this morning. Delicious.

Quote:
Mmmm, baklava.

Quote:
Mmmm, zucchini.

Baklava > Zucchini. Gonna have to side with the amphster here.

Quote:
fruit explosion muffins

even though one time I got one and they forgot to put the explosion in it. I was quite disappointed.

Never had one. Describe.

Quote:
If BB weren't in this thiread, it wouldn't be shitty.

Undoubtedly true. However, since I am the creative force behind this thread, I do think I deserve some credit for any LOL's you may have.

Quote:
Also, bagels are the shit. Also, Would you still call really big muffins with chocolate chips in them and stuff, cupcakes?

Either way, they are fucking delicious.

Big muffuns with chocolate chips are muffins. However, Dimi clearly was not refering to those. He was refering to cupcakes with chocolate chips in them. This makes him a d-bag.

Quote:
bagels are disgusting, they tried selling them here some years ago, and my parents bought them, and i was like what is this shit

oh, and when they started to show the tonight show with Leno, here in denmark, he made a small commercial for danish tv, which went like "hey, watch my show on kanal 5, and have a danish", and that is so fucking stupid.....mostly because they are called Wienerbrød here, which means bread from Vienna

Shut up and eat your bagel and DanishMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 22 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-12-08 10:05:51 AM)

I'm not a muffin fan.
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
Reply 23 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-12-08 10:38:10 AM)

I love muffins.
Let us Pray the Pimp's Prayer. Lord, please pray for the soul of this bitch and guide my pimp hand and make it strong Lord, so that she might learn a hoe's place.

Amen
Ballsack 5.0

Reply 24 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-12-08 03:04:49 PM)

Nickolati wins round 1.

Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 1861 | Total Posts: 51 ]