Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Round 1 > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 861 | Total Posts: 32 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
(Originally posted on: 05-18-08 09:37:26 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Drah-R-ASS-1 drags Hasty-R-APE-1 down the hallway, heading towards Sector 1, with Hoff-R-TIT-1 in the lead. Hasty-R-APE-1's giggling can be heard echoing down the hall. Dandy-R-HOT-1 can be heard huffing under the weight of the toolbox.

This may be a good time to tell you that, if multiple people want to do different things, I'm randomly deciding the order each round.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 1 of 32 (Originally posted on: 05-18-08 12:15:17 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

An Internal Security Officer approaches the group that has been standing at the corridor staring at the signs for a while. He gestures towards Hasty-R-Ape-1 and wants to know what Drah-R-ASS-1 has done to him.
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 2 of 32 (Originally posted on: 05-18-08 01:13:41 PM)

I would like to know what has been done to me as well.
how is this for a quote
IF0
Administrator

Reply 3 of 32 (Originally posted on: 05-18-08 01:28:21 PM)

You took a bunch of pills.
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 4 of 32 (Originally posted on: 05-18-08 02:19:45 PM)

"What did Hasty-R-APE need all those pills for? Isn't he happy enough? If he isn't happy, he must be a commie!" Whereupon he is shot.

Afterwards, I mount a surprise dental inspection, shooting anyone who doesn't comply (halitosis is a sign of laziness, and laziness is a sign of communism.)
Hello my name is Kristoffer Jørgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
IF0
Administrator

Reply 5 of 32 (Originally posted on: 05-18-08 02:32:04 PM)

Quoted from http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?postid=570344#post570344:
You tell me what you want to do.

Once Snook-R-MUT-1 draws his laser pistol, he is reduced to a pile of ash by the Internal Security Officer that is standing there still. Doubtless, he would still like to know why Hasty-R-APE is being dragged around by Drah-R-ASS, who keeps holding his nose with his hand, and why people are drawing their weapons in the middle of the hallway surrounded by guards and other pedestrians.

But my, Snook-R-MUT-1 sure had some pretty teeth. Snook-R-MUT-2 will likely arrive sometime in the next round.
just_dandy
INTL Premium Member
Unapologetic apostate approaching her apotheosis, how apropos

Ballkicks: (+130 / -4)
Reg. Date: Jun 2006
Reply 6 of 32 (Originally posted on: 05-18-08 02:45:04 PM)

Upon hearing ruckus, I arrive and inspect pile of ash left behind by Snook-R-MUT-1. I see scraps of paper which appear to be a message of some sort, addressed to none other than Dandy-R-HOT-1.

"Snook-R-MUT-1 was a spy and a thief and therefore a commie himself!"

OOC: apologies if I haven't got the hang of this just yet.
Koalas have sharp claws but they are weak. They all small and fat and they be climing trees. I hope a storm just come while theyjust chilling up in the tree thinking they is hard and they're will all just fall off. They just break they neck and shit. When they fall they claws are going to fall off and they going to be crying like some little bitches.
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 7 of 32 (Originally posted on: 05-18-08 02:58:06 PM)

Quoted from IF0:
Quoted from http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?postid=570344#post570344:
You tell me what you want to do.

((I did? w/e))
Hello my name is Kristoffer Jørgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
IF0
Administrator

Reply 8 of 32 (Originally posted on: 05-18-08 03:17:53 PM)

Quote:
OOC: apologies if I haven't got the hang of this just yet.

Well.. he's already dead, so outing him as a spy is a little too post-death to mean much.

Snook -
I'll PM you.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 9 of 32 (Originally posted on: 05-18-08 03:20:12 PM)

Speaking of PM's, this is more of a "PM IF0 and tell him what I'm planning to do," and then I'll end up narrating the story of what happens.

It has to be turn-by-turn like that since this isn't a chatroom and not everybody's here. Also, guys, subtlety and strategy plz. "Accidents" are better than "SHOOT HIM IN THE FRICKIN' FACE!"

Don't worry, this is why I'm running this short test mission first. It will be complicated at first, and I printed off 350 pages earlier of shit I could do, with equipment lists and mutations and rules and whatnot, and I didn't want to just throw it all at you at once. Think of it as one of those games where everybody selects their weapon, their power, and their angle at one time, then the round ends, and all those peoples' weapons fire at once. That's what this is, except with PM's to me. Also, if you plan on working with somebody else, it might be good to PM them as well. Or IM or PM me too. The real life version of this game has TONS of note-passing and note-taking. PM'ing is our substitute.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 10 of 32 (Originally posted on: 05-19-08 05:13:25 AM)

Well, since everybody's been staring at a 3-way corridor for hours, the security guard assumes the Happiness Officer has been doing his job, as you each are staring off blankly and smiling. Drah-R-ASS-1 even drools a little bit.

The cleaning staff has begun to mop around you, leaving your staring circle in its own little filthy circle. Good thing there isn't a hygiene officer at the moment to worry about it.

Eventually, the security guard comes back and drags Drah-R-ASS-1 into a janitorial closet.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 11 of 32 (Originally posted on: 05-19-08 02:35:25 PM)

Someone walks up and introduces herself as Zippo-O-FCE-1. She has a document printed from the computer that she is the new mission leader, as the team has been standing in one place for quite a while and has managed to get a (at this point you hear a splat from the closet where Drah-R-ASS-1 was taken, who is now Drah-R-ASS-2)... I mean two team members killed.

...Blood begins to leak out from the closet door while the guard walks away whistling.

Hasty-R-APE-1 is ordering everybody to take more happy pills. The fluorescent lights are becoming quite hilarious.

Byron-R-CUM-1 returns from a computer monitor on the wall, and begins picking up Snook-R-MUT-2's Hygiene Equipment. He also has a piece of paper relieving Snook of Hygiene Command.
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 12 of 32 (Originally posted on: 05-19-08 07:16:30 PM)

C'mon, team. Let's go to Sector 1 to get the message from that guy.
Apprenticed under Kage-STFU the art of bujutsu
"It is in Men that we must place our hope." - Gandalf the Grey
Hasty Penguin
get in the box

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Reply 13 of 32 (Originally posted on: 05-19-08 08:27:43 PM)

That sounds efficient, but very serious and unhappy to me. Someone needs another dose. I'm not going to point fingers, but it's Zippo.
how is this for a quote
IF0
Administrator

Reply 14 of 32 (Originally posted on: 05-21-08 08:34:21 AM)

Left.. middle.. right..
Zippo
pooooooop

Reply 15 of 32 (Originally posted on: 05-21-08 09:47:20 AM)

Commies are leftists. We're going through the middle, folks.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 16 of 32 (Originally posted on: 05-21-08 10:01:00 AM)

Unfortunately for you all, your colorblind leader just walked you into a blue hallway, whereas she's only orange and the rest of you are red. Snook and Drah arrive just in time to see guards surround you and rape your bodies with searing hot lasers, despite your protests that it was your new leader's fault.

Drah and Snook scuttle off to the left to sector 1 to await your replacement clones (You're now all on clone 2, apparently).

The hallway is very shiny and metal, with computer consoles in place every now and then. While the team is walking, one of the consoles spits out a piece of paper to Hoff. You reach a junction with a hallway on your right, and luckily, there is a sign pointing to Peaoh-B-OXX office, with 2 guards outside of it. "What do you want?"
Zippo
pooooooop

Reply 17 of 32 (Originally posted on: 05-21-08 10:14:11 AM)

Sorry, team. I wasn't properly briefed on how to navigate this place.

"We need to speak to Peaoh."
IF0
Administrator

Reply 18 of 32 (Originally posted on: 05-21-08 10:19:50 AM)

"...I assumed that's why you were outside of his office. What do you want?"
Zippo
pooooooop

Reply 19 of 32 (Originally posted on: 05-21-08 10:32:42 AM)

"The Most Righteous Computer sent us here to retrieve an important message that Mr. Peaoh wants delivered. May we enter, fellow commie-haters?"
This reply was last edited on 05-21-08 10:49:15 AM by Zippo.
Hasty Penguin
get in the box

Reply 20 of 32 (Originally posted on: 05-21-08 12:45:05 PM)

Also a new hygiene officer. And more happy pills. Can we have light lunch with the guards?
how is this for a quote
Zippo
pooooooop

Reply 21 of 32 (Originally posted on: 05-22-08 10:03:52 AM)

If they are amenable to the idea, I don't see why not.
Dio

rebel rebel

Ballkicks: (+105 / -50)
Reg. Date: Aug 2006
Reply 22 of 32 (Originally posted on: 05-22-08 06:59:34 PM)

I object. I see no reason why I should be replaced, if anything we should finish our glorious mission for the computer, and stop all this silly bickering.
Hasty Penguin
get in the box

Reply 23 of 32 (Originally posted on: 05-23-08 07:04:25 AM)

Yeah, but after lunch.
how is this for a quote
Zippo
pooooooop

Reply 24 of 32 (Originally posted on: 05-23-08 08:04:23 PM)

What's on the menu, Hasty?
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 861 | Total Posts: 32 ]