Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Your Free Daily INTL Comic or What I Did in English Class [soon to be image heavy] > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] [ Thread Views: 6433 | Total Posts: 104 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
(Originally posted on: 04-28-08 10:44:28 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

This year, I attended a class that I was not particularly interested in. Fortunately, I had a small notebook and a black pen, which was enough to keep me drawing for a few minutes each class before staring blankly to the front of the room.

I have compiled over 50 comic strips for your reading pleasure, generally consisting of vulgar, juvenile humour and absurdity. The comics are insensitive and inspired only by the fact that I would rather have been fishing and I don't like fishing. That said, here comes today's comic. I will update daily. Please enjoy for the next month and a half or so, what was dubbed at college as "Commics 300".

Share your own doodles in the thread and comment on comics etc. This is open to newspaper comic discussion as well.
how is this for a quote
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 1 of 104 (Originally posted on: 04-28-08 10:56:45 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

this looks overly familiar
Hasty Penguin
get in the box

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Reply 2 of 104 (Originally posted on: 04-28-08 10:58:40 AM)

Quoted from Tazzo:

Oh shit. Did I accidentally copy someone? If the original is out there somewhere, I'll upload a different one.
how is this for a quote
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 3 of 104 (Originally posted on: 04-28-08 11:00:05 AM)

that's not very realistic
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 4 of 104 (Originally posted on: 04-28-08 11:31:24 AM)

The tone is similar to other things out there, but I don't think that I've seen that particular set up before. I liked it! Good job, Hasty.
Apprenticed under Kage-STFU the art of bujutsu
"It is in Men that we must place our hope." - Gandalf the Grey
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 5 of 104 (Originally posted on: 04-28-08 11:33:22 AM)

Well, I liked it! This thread has a lot of potential.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 6 of 104 (Originally posted on: 04-28-08 12:08:38 PM)

Quoted from Hasty Penguin:
Quoted from Tazzo:

Oh shit. Did I accidentally copy someone? If the original is out there somewhere, I'll upload a different one.

it's cool man, i'm always accidentally copying people, it's annoying when someone accuses you if ripping someone off but it's just your brain being stupid. anyway, i dunno if i've even seen this before, i very well may have dreamt it.
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 7 of 104 (Originally posted on: 04-28-08 01:33:37 PM)

made me laugh
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reply 8 of 104 (Originally posted on: 04-28-08 01:46:45 PM)

Did you intentionally write all your capital E's as episilons cause of that other thread
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 9 of 104 (Originally posted on: 04-28-08 02:35:21 PM)

so does the guy die or what
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 10 of 104 (Originally posted on: 04-28-08 02:39:35 PM)

I enjoyed it. I'm excited for the rest.

heres a couple things I randomly have uploaded.

drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 11 of 104 (Originally posted on: 04-28-08 02:40:32 PM)

Well the punchline is pretty bad, but i still like the thread.

Especially if you really have 50 more.

It should be interesting regardless of their quality, because such a large amount of comics is bound to tell you something about a person.
DRAHNIER
Science Brad
INTL Premium Member
sigh

Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.

Ballkicks: (+288 / -77)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 12 of 104 (Originally posted on: 04-28-08 03:40:39 PM)

These remind me of xkcd.
"We've arranged a civilization in which most crucial elements profoundly depend on science and technology. We have also arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. This is a prescription for disaster. We might get away with it for a while, but sooner or later this combustible mixture of ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces." -Carl Sagan
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reply 13 of 104 (Originally posted on: 04-28-08 03:45:50 PM)

Some of Dimi's are pretty much exactly the same as XKCD ones.
this is my music i hope you like it
this is music i listen to these are movies i like these are books i like
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 14 of 104 (Originally posted on: 04-28-08 04:01:43 PM)

Quoted from emtilt:
Some of Dimi's are pretty much exactly the same as XKCD ones.

I have absolutely no idea what xkcd is. I doodled these in a notebook many years ago.

edit: Looked up xkcd. Looks vaguely familiar. Maybe I pulled one of those subconscious rip-offs also.
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 15 of 104 (Originally posted on: 04-28-08 04:04:50 PM)

www.xkcd.com
Hello my name is Kristoffer J°rgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
Hasty Penguin
get in the box

Reply 16 of 104 (Originally posted on: 04-29-08 07:31:53 AM)

Well here is today's. It is a little different. Marmaduke is a comic I don't like, but I realized I couldn't get close to drawing the sloppy enormous beast of the newspapers, and created a short series of weird jokes instead of a parody. They don't really need to be in order and I won't bombard you with a bunch of them in a row for variety's sake.

how is this for a quote
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 17 of 104 (Originally posted on: 04-29-08 07:51:37 AM)

Yep, definitely better than Marmaduke.
Apprenticed under Kage-STFU the art of bujutsu
"It is in Men that we must place our hope." - Gandalf the Grey
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 18 of 104 (Originally posted on: 04-29-08 07:52:34 AM)

Speaking of Marmaduke, how wonderful is that site where the guy explains the marmaduke comic every day?

http://marmadukeexplained.blogspot.com/I believe it is
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
Hasty Penguin
get in the box

Reply 19 of 104 (Originally posted on: 04-30-08 08:08:53 AM)

In several of the comics, the drawings gave inspiration as to what the joke was going to be rather than some dialogue with drawings built around it. This created what I kind of think as a "visual pun". Sometimes this worked out well and sometimes it didn't. It's always hit or miss when the comics are improvised. Fortunately, drawings on the spot create more variety in jokes than improvised dialogue, which often lead to some crappy comics - which I will try to avoid posting unless you people really want to see shit comics.

Anyway, here's one of today's that began with a drawing and the rest kind of fell into place:

how is this for a quote
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Reply 20 of 104 (Originally posted on: 04-30-08 08:16:21 AM)

they were driving on a lake? or was it swimming in a road?
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 21 of 104 (Originally posted on: 04-30-08 09:31:05 AM)

This is one I drew when I was bored but I can't find it so I redid it in MSPaint.

"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 22 of 104 (Originally posted on: 04-30-08 09:37:13 AM)

niiiiiiiice
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Reply 23 of 104 (Originally posted on: 04-30-08 10:33:03 AM)

haha that was a good one, i gotta come up with one now.
jackattack
Too good for Chex cereal

juvenile

Ballkicks: (+27 / -24)
Reg. Date: Apr 2008
Reply 24 of 104 (Originally posted on: 04-30-08 12:12:27 PM)

me too. I'm always doodling worthless stuff. I'll make a comic
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 6433 | Total Posts: 104 ]