Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Abortion is great fun! > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 3338 | Total Posts: 45 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
(Originally posted on: 10-28-02 07:01:34 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

http://www.uselessstatic.com/view.asp?ID=131

Read and tell me what you think. If you disagree with/hate me, send me an email.

Also, if you could be a pal, spread that to everyone you know, mainly people who would be offended and yell at me. Or, fun loving people who would hug my site.
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 1 of 45 (Originally posted on: 10-28-02 07:07:55 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I like it, it parallels my beliefs exactly.

Great job, Wheezy! *hearty clap on back*
buck futter!
"Dani, you put the ass in classic" --Justin
"They stripped, she blew, he fucked, they danced" --Wheezy
"I'm pretty sure Danielle and I have our masturbation routines synched." --Flaming Arrow
Alyantis
FEMALE

Ballkicks: (+89 / -25)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 2 of 45 (Originally posted on: 10-28-02 07:10:09 PM)

I somewhat I agree with you, but hell I don't really give a shit, it's probably not going to affect me during my life. I think it's just a personal choice, I don't see why there should be a law prohibiting it when it isn't hurting other born people.
I'm an agnostic catholic... if that's possible...

Some quote should go here, who wants it?
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Reply 3 of 45 (Originally posted on: 10-28-02 07:11:46 PM)

*eye twitches*

You're right, atlantys, the taking of lives shouldn't effect the rest of us in the least.
buck futter!
"I'm pretty sure Danielle and I have our masturbation routines synched." --Flaming Arrow
Alyantis
FEMALE

Reply 4 of 45 (Originally posted on: 10-28-02 07:16:47 PM)

I personally don't consider it living until it is born. So hence it wouldn't be "the taking of lives".

Do you just spell my name as wrong as possible to piss me off?

peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Reply 5 of 45 (Originally posted on: 10-28-02 07:33:19 PM)

No, I didn't.

Wheezy should post my email here, I don't want to go over the same examples again.
buck futter!
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 6 of 45 (Originally posted on: 10-28-02 08:22:55 PM)

The funniest thing about Pro-Life people is that they use disinfectants, cook their food, eat meat, sterilize water, boil vegetables, or wash their hands at all.

Hypocritical fuckers.
"...Try. Try. Try some more. Look how much you're failing." -Wheezy

[[/w]I think, therefore I make bullshit philosophic generalizations.[w]]
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 7 of 45 (Originally posted on: 10-28-02 08:25:44 PM)

Quote:
wash their hands at all.

BASTARDS!

"MY BUM IS ON THE MAN!" - Flaming Arrow
"I just think circumsized dicks look a whole lot better" - Flaming Arrow

Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Reply 8 of 45 (Originally posted on: 10-28-02 08:35:57 PM)

Seriously. They're killing thousands of living organisms! Oh fucking no! Right to life, asshats!

(Dimi, see, we're being semi-SERIOUS)

D
Administrator

Reply 9 of 45 (Originally posted on: 10-28-02 08:41:26 PM)

i'm not against abortions, but in defense of those who are, they usually say how they are pro-human life, not pro cells. Also those cells aren't gonna spawn into a living breathing human being that could accomplish stuff and such.

This reply was last edited on 10-28-02 08:52:41 PM by D.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reply 10 of 45 (Originally posted on: 10-28-02 08:55:35 PM)

ive seen some crazy shit grow up in a sink.
Never really understand what anything means
And how can I resist, something more than this?
Another second of my life, not knowing if it's true
Whispering the secret, whispering there is
Always something other, something more than this
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Reply 11 of 45 (Originally posted on: 10-28-02 09:05:55 PM)

To say life is important over other life is the great human arrogance.

It's also illogic, but, whatever.

peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Reply 12 of 45 (Originally posted on: 10-28-02 09:17:50 PM)

It's arrogance, but we do it all the time. If someone said, save the boy or save the dog, everyone would choose the boy.
buck futter!
Randoman

Ballkicks: (+2 / -11)
Reg. Date: Oct 2002
Reply 13 of 45 (Originally posted on: 10-28-02 09:31:12 PM)

I like it.
(8-Bit Theater! YAY!)
~Now Quoting~
-+Randoman+-
-=AIM: mxgunduane=-
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 14 of 45 (Originally posted on: 10-29-02 05:10:35 AM)

Quote:
At some Anti-Abortion assembly, I was debating with some low-witted pro life chick who is just bitter because she can’t get laid about it, and she said “Why don’t you replace ‘fetus’ with ‘baby’ and see how it sounds.” I said to her “I could call it a 17 year-old Catholic virgin and make it sound a whole lot worse. The fact of the matter is that it’s a fetus.” She stuttered, cried and killed herself.

Wheezy, I love you. Don't stop being wonderful.

Quote:
If someone said, save the boy or save the dog, everyone would choose the boy.

Well, it depends. Is the boy one of those mentally dysfunctional kids that drags animals into inexplicably deadly situations where a bystander has to choose which one of them lives or dies? If so, the dog should live. But seriously, how often is anyone one of us in a situation where we have to choose if a dog or a kid lives?
I want to tell you a little about myself, so you'll know where I'm coming from. First off, I am 35 years old.. I am thrice divorced.. and I live in a van down by the river!
D
Administrator

Reply 15 of 45 (Originally posted on: 10-29-02 02:57:11 PM)

Quote:
Time for you, to get the fuck out!

Greatest caption of all time, incase you were wondering.

Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Reply 16 of 45 (Originally posted on: 10-29-02 03:48:16 PM)

The article was explicitly well written. It's serious and presented well.

emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reply 17 of 45 (Originally posted on: 10-29-02 04:21:48 PM)

That was genius. Thank you for making me laugh.

+karma for you, wheezy
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Reply 18 of 45 (Originally posted on: 10-29-02 04:42:41 PM)

I didn't agree with it, but it was well written.

You guys should write him letters about how you liked it or if you didn't like it.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 19 of 45 (Originally posted on: 10-29-02 07:02:47 PM)

Quote:
I like it, it parallels my beliefs exactly.

Quote:
I didn't agree with it, but it was well written.

Uhh...
I want to tell you a little about myself, so you'll know where I'm coming from. First off, I am 35 years old.. I am thrice divorced.. and I live in a van down by the river!
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Reply 20 of 45 (Originally posted on: 10-29-02 07:19:42 PM)

A) She was being conformist.
B) She was being sarcastic.

peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Reply 21 of 45 (Originally posted on: 10-29-02 07:24:00 PM)

I was joking in the first post, it was mostly directed towards wheezy because I read and talked to him about the article before he posted about it. Anyway, I even wrote him an email disagreeing with him on most issues and explaining my point, while still saying that it was a good article, it was just against my personal beliefs. Also, he asked me to write him an email, I wasn't just being a bitch and telling him he was wrong.

Yeah, basically it was an inside joke.
Alyantis
FEMALE

Reply 22 of 45 (Originally posted on: 10-29-02 08:10:50 PM)

Do you care to post then why you are against abortion? I'm not going to say "omg lol you're a moron" or anything like that, i'm just interested in your opinion.

peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Reply 23 of 45 (Originally posted on: 10-29-02 08:14:51 PM)

Here's the email I sent wheezy, if it helps at all. I wrote it all in less then ten minutes, so it in no way represents my feelings on every issue surrounding abortion, but I think it might clear some stuff up, if you're that concerned.

Quote:
To Wheezy of Uselesstatic.com

This is in response to your article, "Is Abortion Murder?" http://www.uselessstatic.com/view.asp?ID=131
As I was sitting here at my computer desk, Alanis blaring, Oprah on the television speaking of female empowerment, I came across your article. Hooray! I thought, Wheezy is bringing up a sensitive subject and nestling it between his happy wit and dry bitchiness.
Firstly, as for your reasons, I can't pick them apart, because our fundamental beliefs are different. A fetus is a baby, it has the potential for life, for "cognitive thought" as you put it. Though it's more attractive (if you can believe) then a petree dish with sperm and an egg, it has the same potential. Now, there are fuckloads of people on this earth that I really think aren't worth the space, not even worth the small amount of oxygen that they breathe, or the larger amount of oxygen that they contaminate with thier filthy stench. But... Laws being as they are, there is no way that I could just end thier life without reprocussions; and these people are creatures, one who believes in god may say that they are his... But whatever. Each of these children/fetii have the potential for life, and they are, in fact, already alive and developing in the womb. Whether they become a wyno, a druggie, a beggar, the president of the United States, or anything else so horrible, it's not your perogative to take the oppertunity away from them. To kill a child just because his/her father is a rapist is discrimination, and fucked up discrimination at that. Just because my Dad can be an asshole doesn't mean that I'll end up being anything like him, ever. Wow, it's a big inconvienience to have a baby, but you can't just kill it because it's annoying and it's a bad reminder... That's the worst reason to take the life of something. We can't just play god wherever we see fit, it's like a fucked up version of vigilanteism, you hate rapists, so you punish the child? Fucked. Up.
If the child will be a vegetable, in all senses of the word, then it may be justified to terminate the pregnancy. But if the child will be only mentally challenged, or physically handicapped, that's no reason to end a childs life. Quality of life is immeasureable, we all have the stuff that makes each of us happy, and we have our levels of satisfaction, so a person in a wheelchair just has a different spectrum of which he measures his joys and pleasure. Maybe he can't jump around or kick someone's ass that well, but he may have other shit he likes to do, and that makes him happy. It's no one else's business telling other people what sort of quality of life they have.
And anyway, it's like this. If a grown man goes into a coma, but the doctors say that it'll only be short term, but for now, he can't function on his own, he likely doesn't have any thought process, he may not smell like an undouched pussy, (god help us if he does...) but other then that, he fits the description of not being alive. Does that mean you should take him off of life support? No. Because he's alive, and soon he'll gain his regular abilities and be fit as a goddamned fiddle. He still has great potential to live, same as a fetus. You can't descriminate because this asshole has already had 30 years to fuck the world over.

Danielle.

Alyantis
FEMALE

Reply 24 of 45 (Originally posted on: 10-29-02 08:24:01 PM)

It guess it's just mainly your opinion on what the fetus is, is it living, is it a person, that shapes your views on abortion.

Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 3338 | Total Posts: 45 ]