Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Heather = Cunt (New Calculus Equation) > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 3200 | Total Posts: 28 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
(Originally posted on: 03-20-06 01:18:43 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Me, Kate, and Kate's friend Heather were supposed to go to Panama City, splitting gas and driving duties. We were going to stay with my 79 year old grandfather, tell my family (including my father) that we were engaged, my aunt was supposed to cook me dinner, etc. It was going to be MY trip, along with Kate's, to tell that side of my family about everything, and hang out with them a bit. Once or twice we were going to go to Panama City, since it's nearby and I sort of grew up going there; my cousin was going to take us and show us around and take us out to eat there for real seafood, etc.

So Thursday night rolls around (we were going to leave Friday afternoon) and apparently Heather informs Kate that, "Oh yeah, my boyfriend's coming."

This was inconvenient, since for the MONTH that the plans were made I was never told to plan for a fourth person. So we were supposed to fit four people in a Chevy Tracker for a 10 hour drive with a week's luggage each, including 2 girls' bags (which count for 2 males each) as well as beach stuff. Fantastic. Well, of course I'm pissed. All the sudden I'm stuck in the backseat with this little preppy motherfucker who I hear weighs like 90 pounds, and am supposed to suddenly arrange for all kinds of shit including 2 people I've never met with MY family, like dinner, beds, going to PC, whatever. I don't understand how anybody wouldn't be irritated. So Kate calls Heather and explains that this is inconvenient, to put it mildly. In my words, she was an inconsiderate cunt, considering all my family was providing her. Well, of course, proving the role of inconsiderate cunt once again, after Kate explains it to her, Heather decides that I'm a bad person and that she doesn't like me, then decides she doesn't want to go with us anymore and that she and her faggot boyfriend will go by themselves and sleep in the car for a week. *sigh* (I had fantasies about how they'd feel after sleeping in a car for a week in a salt/rain/sand/humidity infested atmosphere).

As it is, Heather, being a cunt, decided that mine and Kate's special trip to see my family and father that I never see because they're 940 miles away from my house in Lee's Summit was unimportant and was worthy of blowing off because she was inconsiderate and, for a month, couldn't bring herself to let me know what the fuck was going on, then expecting me to impose on a 79 year old man. So nobody down there knows I'm engaged yet, because of Heather. Worse yet, Kate's halfway in love with this "best friend" of hers, and even after acknowledging that Heather's done this sort of thing to her before (abandoning her) she won't actually speak up about it. So I'm ending up looking like the bad guy, somehow, even after I told her "FINE WHATEVER HE CAN COME."

So here I am. Sitting in Springfield for spring break. I spent all my vacation money on a new Playstation 2, which isn't much consolidation as much as I love video games. I miss my dad, my grandfather, everybody. And I get fucked out of that because Kate's "best friend" is selfish. Fuck Heather.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
[01:19] witty tirade: wait wait wait
[01:19] witty tirade: let me get this straight
[01:19] witty tirade: I'm the thin attractive one
[01:19] witty tirade: and you, the fat one, are making fun of me?
[01:19] witty tirade: no sir I do not believe it.
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 1 of 28 (Originally posted on: 03-20-06 03:13:14 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

That sucks man.
bradism.
neon

is going to post her bus stop here tomorrow, and we will love it.

Ballkicks: (+210 / -43)
Reg. Date: Apr 2005
Reply 2 of 28 (Originally posted on: 03-20-06 04:53:41 AM)

Slowly poison her against Heather.

"Kate, I didn't want to tell you this but I heard heather say..."

"Kate, I only tell you this because I don't want to see you hurt but Billy told me he heard heather say..."

"Kate drop the cunt or the dream wedding off bitch face"
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

Ballkicks: (+637 / -48)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 3 of 28 (Originally posted on: 03-20-06 05:27:40 AM)

why on earth didnt you just go there without the heather character?
Wireless Muppet, of Strings and Ribbonwax
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 4 of 28 (Originally posted on: 03-20-06 09:14:45 AM)

Quoted from Mingan:
why on earth didnt you just go there without the heather character?

Yeah what the hell. You should of just said goodbye and started driving to the city.
Blogroll The Party Live
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 5 of 28 (Originally posted on: 03-20-06 11:03:28 AM)

Yes, that was my first question. If this is supposed to be such a special trip for you and your girlfriend, why the hell does it matter if her friend comes along? It seems like the only reason you even cared if she came was for her gas money. Quit being so cheap, and go, just the two of you.

I agree that it was lame of her to spring the "my boyfriend is coming", thing. A better option on her part would have been to ask if he could come, and to accept it if he couldn't. Though, accomodations shouldn't be TOO hard for an extra person (especially if he weighs 90 pounds!). He could sleep wherever she sleeps, and if he really wants to come that badly, he could buy his own food.

There are options that both of you could have taken, but as it is, you now have a stupid "best friend hates you" situation. In that sort of situation (at least my experience with it), her female friend will probably now try to consistently hook her up with guys that she considers better options. Even if your fiance doesn't buy into it, it's still annoying when that happens, it feels like quite a slap in the face. NOT ONLY THAT, but your girlfriend seems to be taking her friend's side. So you're doubly fucked.

Women. Good luck.
You think I like you.
But I don't like you.
I hate your guts, I hate your guts.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 6 of 28 (Originally posted on: 03-20-06 11:42:54 AM)

The expensive gas was a big issue. It's more than $100 each way from St. Louis to Alabama. We're both poor college students. Plus the splitting of driving. Oh, yeah, there's 5 hours each between Springfield and Kate's house, where we were going first, so there's another 10 hours of travel. Plus we were a LOT bummed that a "best friend" would do that sort of thing. Blah blah blah.

EDIT: And yes, we could've figured something out. But Heather and Kate were already having to sleep together and I was having to sleep on a couch. With my cousin taking us to PC, him coming turned it into a 2-car trip. It would've been fine had I been given more than like a 12 hour notice.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 7 of 28 (Originally posted on: 03-20-06 02:02:34 PM)

Kates an idiot, and marrying her is a bad idea. Just remember I said that - it's bad. Sure you should fuck her for a while, you know, until she gets boring or whatever - but the marriage won't work.
DeathofSmokey: You can't know anything in your heart - that's not what it's for. Knowing in your heart = hoping you're not wrong. I know in my heart that Angelina Jolie will show up and give me a blowjob on the count of three. One, two...
IF0
Administrator

Reply 8 of 28 (Originally posted on: 03-20-06 02:08:13 PM)

Thanks, Smokey.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 9 of 28 (Originally posted on: 03-20-06 02:53:08 PM)

np thread clozed
DeathofSmokey: You can't know anything in your heart - that's not what it's for. Knowing in your heart = hoping you're not wrong. I know in my heart that Angelina Jolie will show up and give me a blowjob on the count of three. One, two...
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 10 of 28 (Originally posted on: 03-20-06 08:44:05 PM)

Quote:
The expensive gas was a big issue. It's more than $100 each way from St. Louis to Alabama. We're both poor college students.

$200? That sounds kind of like how much a Playstation 2 costs.

Seriously, fitting four people in an SUV is no big deal, especially if you're going to be sleeping indoors. Just make the boyfriend sleep on the floor! He'll understand because he jumped in at the last minute. I mean, a 10 hour car ride isn't going to be fun regardless of whether or not you can strech out across the whole back seat (not a fat joke).
IF0
Administrator

Reply 11 of 28 (Originally posted on: 03-20-06 08:47:34 PM)

A Chevy Tracker doesn't exactly count as an SUV. And it was a used PS2. We'll be able to go at the beginning of summer, so not being able to go isn't as much my issue as it is that Heather sucks and doesn't really seem like much of a "best friend."
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 12 of 28 (Originally posted on: 03-20-06 09:01:21 PM)

If I recall correctly though, Heather's pretty hot.
Realize that falling in love with someone is just the results of a series of generic events that can occur between you and basically anyone who meets your standards of attractiveness. It's just an emotional manifestation of a handfull of chemicals bouncing back and forth. It's not the holy grail of living, it's not your reason to exist and it's definitely not something reserved for "that one person". Accept that you are just an animal with a big brain that allows him to fret over what only amounts to a game of hormone pool. What you're feeling is not your soul dying a gurgling, ugly death, but withdrawal. All the happy chemicals that saturated your body when you were with her are kicking out cold turkey, and your body is screaming bloody murder, where are my fucking endorphins? It's just chocolate. Find a new bar.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 13 of 28 (Originally posted on: 03-20-06 09:04:22 PM)

Which is probly why I won't stay irritated forever. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision Iíve ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 14 of 28 (Originally posted on: 03-21-06 02:31:01 AM)

Post a pic of Heather so that I can associate a face with all this anger I'm feeling.
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 15 of 28 (Originally posted on: 03-21-06 03:02:04 AM)

Post a pic of Heather so that I can associate a rack with all this anger I'm feeling.
bradism.
artzilla
Firefox remembers my PASSWORD

More like Grandpa AWESOME

Ballkicks: (+95 / -25)
Reg. Date: Dec 2005
Reply 16 of 28 (Originally posted on: 03-21-06 06:11:24 PM)

I would have said the hell with everyone and took a flight by myself.
Mind over Matter! I don't mind and it don't matter!
abused
i done told you once bitch

Looks and acts like a douche-bag

Ballkicks: (+820 / -208)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 17 of 28 (Originally posted on: 03-21-06 09:07:23 PM)

Wait.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaait.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait.

IFO is getting married. What the fuck.
Pics of the girl please.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 18 of 28 (Originally posted on: 03-21-06 10:38:39 PM)

Kate on the left and then right, respectively.
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 19 of 28 (Originally posted on: 03-21-06 11:19:55 PM)

I'm confused are you marrying the toddler or the asian?
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
abused
i done told you once bitch

Looks and acts like a douche-bag

Ballkicks: (+820 / -208)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 20 of 28 (Originally posted on: 03-22-06 08:57:44 AM)

Ok, IF0.
We've had our heated moments in the past, but I'll admit it.
You did well for yourself. I expected uglier. Much uglier.
Congrats on not only getting married, but doing so to a decently attractive chick. I'm impressed.
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 21 of 28 (Originally posted on: 03-22-06 09:33:39 AM)

Quoted from Dimi:
I'm confused are you marrying the toddler or the asian?

MAYBE BOTH. Well neither has any visible mutations, and IF0s girlfriend does lurk on the board. So does she know she is marrying a man who posted his cornhole and penis on this forum? I kid he didnt.

Okay now heather, for the rack.
Blogroll The Party Live
IF0
Administrator

Reply 22 of 28 (Originally posted on: 03-22-06 03:14:45 PM)

That's Heather.
superstar satisfaction

pseudO Buddha

Ballkicks: (+21 / -12)
Reg. Date: Sep 2005
Reply 23 of 28 (Originally posted on: 03-22-06 06:02:17 PM)

Boy, her face sure is red.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 24 of 28 (Originally posted on: 03-22-06 07:47:15 PM)

If it makes you feel better, Kate is hotter and looks like less of a bitch.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 3200 | Total Posts: 28 ]