Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Lets play an old "bored" game... I call it "Ctrl+v" > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] [ Thread Views: 11685 | Total Posts: 149 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 02-24-06 03:46:23 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Just hit paste and see what the last thing you had copied was, and share it with the forum. No discussion required. Stop by whenever you're bored. No cheating.

Quoted from clipboard:
http://images.ucomics.com/comics/ch/1995/ch950224.gif

"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
This reply was last edited on 02-24-06 03:55:26 PM by D.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 1 of 149 (Originally posted on: 02-24-06 03:47:57 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quoted from clipboard:
[16:43] rchif0: jenn's coming to jade east
[16:43] rchif0: maybe you'll get alid
[16:43] the red chimp: but more likely, i'll get slapped
[16:44] rchif0: [16:43] SwimRuggs: ...right
[16:43] SwimRuggs: my ugly side will rear its head
[16:44] SwimRuggs: and ill be labeled the stereotypical ass hole
[16:45] the red chimp: ...i thought that was me

Realize that falling in love with someone is just the results of a series of generic events that can occur between you and basically anyone who meets your standards of attractiveness. It's just an emotional manifestation of a handfull of chemicals bouncing back and forth. It's not the holy grail of living, it's not your reason to exist and it's definitely not something reserved for "that one person". Accept that you are just an animal with a big brain that allows him to fret over what only amounts to a game of hormone pool. What you're feeling is not your soul dying a gurgling, ugly death, but withdrawal. All the happy chemicals that saturated your body when you were with her are kicking out cold turkey, and your body is screaming bloody murder, where are my fucking endorphins? It's just chocolate. Find a new bar.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 2 of 149 (Originally posted on: 02-24-06 03:49:35 PM)

Right, mine was an image but here it is.
Marius Portius: You're exploding in a big exploding explosion of sex and personality
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reply 3 of 149 (Originally posted on: 02-24-06 04:00:30 PM)

Quote:
e_bendo

Also: I moved the other thread to ID right as it was being locked and this one created. So if someone else wants to delete it now that'd be swell.
L'enfer, c'est les autres.
D
Administrator

Reply 4 of 149 (Originally posted on: 02-24-06 04:02:36 PM)

got rid of the other one

currently
Quote:
Lets play an old "bored" game... I call it "Ctrl+v"

"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 5 of 149 (Originally posted on: 02-24-06 04:36:07 PM)

CLHxWHPxFOREVER
frosty
This ban belongs to frosty now

I want Frosty to take my anal virginity!!1

Ballkicks: (+68 / -9)
Reg. Date: Aug 2005
Reply 6 of 149 (Originally posted on: 02-24-06 05:07:40 PM)

Quote:
You know in the simpsons where Milhouse becomes FalloutBoy, and when he quits they suggest finishing the film with spliced footage? It's exactly like that.

???
Congratulations! You've just been tuned in by the Frosty Service Crew, INTL's no.1 casual firm...
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 7 of 149 (Originally posted on: 02-24-06 05:14:44 PM)

Quote:
you're totally a dude

~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper].___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
Links: Penny Arcade, YTMND, Something Awful.
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reply 8 of 149 (Originally posted on: 02-24-06 05:36:54 PM)

Quote:
{{copyedit}}
{{clarify}}

[[Narrow gauge]] steam hauled railway in the outskirts of [[Dresden]]. Primarily a tourist attraction, it maintains a year-round timetable and runs between [[Radebeul|Radebeul Ost]] on the main [[Deutsche Bahn]] line between Dresden and [[Meissen]], and the small towns of [[Moritzburg]] and [[Radeburg]] to the North of Dresden.

Traffic on that line is carried out in different ways by two parties:

The regular traffic is driven by BVO GmbH, using steam machines built in the 1950s.

The traditional train traffic, driven by the club "Traditionsbahn Radebeul e.V.", is only for special events. For this, cars and machines from the end of 19th century and the early 20th century are used.

*[http://www.radebeul.de/traditionsbahn Radebeul-Radeburg Line]
*[http://www.traditionsbahn-radebeul.de The Traditional Railway Club]

[[Category:Rail transport in Germany]]

[[de:Lößnitzgrundbahn]]

L'enfer, c'est les autres.
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 9 of 149 (Originally posted on: 02-24-06 05:45:21 PM)

Quoted from clipboard:
http://uploaded.interestingnonetheless.net/Skye/Don_t%20Trust%20Them%20Niggas....mp3

http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?tid=4368

Doesn't the manatee kind of look like a guest on the Ricki Lake show? "Uh, Ricki, I'm here because I'm endangered." Then one of those mean people in the audience would offer up the advice, "Yeah, I want to say something to the sea pig!" "That's sea cow." "Whatever. Sea pig, you gotta get yourself an education and a job!" "Uh, I live in the ocean." "It just so happens you live in the ocean 'cuz you ain't got no job!" "I don't know what you're -" "You gotta get in Weight Watchers, some kinda program!" "I have a layer of blubber to keep my body warm in the water..." "Whatever, talk to the hand." "I dont have a hand!"

This reply was last edited on 02-24-06 09:12:16 PM by Skye.
Widukind
MARCHINTOCH SI 4 DA FAGZZZZ

M/F? No one knows

Ballkicks: (+126 / -166)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 10 of 149 (Originally posted on: 02-24-06 06:31:38 PM)

Quote:
Fetus Eaters playing thier hit tune ...Fetus Eaters "C'mon nobody really likes manowar" somewhare in AZ.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 11 of 149 (Originally posted on: 02-24-06 06:38:34 PM)

war of the Triple Alliance
Nazgul4591
OLD SK00L KREW 4 LIFE

I'm sorry if you're crying.

Ballkicks: (+22 / -38)
Reply 12 of 149 (Originally posted on: 02-24-06 06:39:16 PM)

Quoted from My Clipboard:
Dave Eggers

No one dies a virgin life screws us all.
Marcher
Background Forummers

I'm jealous of Jesus.

Ballkicks: (+344 / -47)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 13 of 149 (Originally posted on: 02-24-06 07:05:14 PM)

Average V (m/s) Minimum V (m/s) Maximum V (m/s)
Total 1.491 1.454 1.521
Horizontal 1.48 1.45 1.52
Vertical 0.13 0.13 0.13
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 14 of 149 (Originally posted on: 02-24-06 07:24:36 PM)

I have nothing on my clipboard, apparently!
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 15 of 149 (Originally posted on: 02-24-06 08:10:45 PM)

http://content.amplovesyou.net/video/?file=20706_01.wmv

MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

NWS.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
[01:19] witty tirade: wait wait wait
[01:19] witty tirade: let me get this straight
[01:19] witty tirade: I'm the thin attractive one
[01:19] witty tirade: and you, the fat one, are making fun of me?
[01:19] witty tirade: no sir I do not believe it.
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 16 of 149 (Originally posted on: 02-24-06 08:18:05 PM)

Quote:
trc, what do you call it when someone has been put down for so long, when they loose everything, their power and they fight to get it back
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 17 of 149 (Originally posted on: 02-24-06 08:26:12 PM)

Quote:

I just rebooted. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 18 of 149 (Originally posted on: 02-24-06 08:41:51 PM)

Quote:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/art/photogallery/gen/grammys2002/jon.JPG

Haha.
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reply 19 of 149 (Originally posted on: 02-24-06 09:13:03 PM)

Quoted from copypastemaker:
(Comment and tell me what you think; crossposted to <lj comm="blackfolk"> and <lj comm="poetry">LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!

<i>Dreamworld
In memory of a man's dream</i>

<i>I have a dream</i>, he said. A dream is a thing of nothing. But he had one.

Civil rights, civil wrongs: strong voices, strong minds, and strong behinds brought liberation. One in particular led and fought without blows, without capitulation. Usurping the namesake of an unwilling protestant and the throne of the unworthy enlightened, he galvanized the nation with a whisper of what lies beyond eyesight.

But at night, he must have cried; even Jesus cried when he learned of men’s deaths. Death makes gods weary and envious; how the man must have suffered!

But suffering, while a lofty occupation, brings no recourse when retired in it.

So he stood.

And he stood.

And he stood until the life drained out of his body.

He bore the cross of truth – he did not have Adonis’s face, he did not have Herculean strength! Yet Atlas did not envy his load.

He dreamed of a world where men could speak words, make oaths, love and live – and mean it. Meaning, the salve he sought to heal the nation, and wisdom, the balm of Gilead that few wielded before him – he commanded both as a self-made front-runner.

The leader of the race, he lapped the finish line, but no competitors joined him. He pushed Little Rock to the top of the monument, and they shot him as the rock fell at the feet of his followers.

When watching all men around him forsake the recognizable for the incognizant, would not the unknown seem more courageous to confront?

Sometimes, I wish that there were a royalty-to-serf dictionary to consult when reading his thoughts.

I don’t offer a penny for his thoughts; they’re passed around like the Maginot Line. Well-fed and reclining, they spit and laugh at the menagerie we’ve framed around them. Mocking eyes and seared skin…we should bring the oven back for the harem.

The witch would cook ‘em; they’ve eaten the homes and brains of millions.

They created a day to mock him. To mock all the soothsayers because no one ever listens to them, they give them days. They play God by giving away or taking days. God only rested on one day. They make excuses to rest.

The king couldn’t speak truth to power, so now we have truth without a prince to call home.

All the heirs turn themselves to dust: snort dust, clean dust, and collect dust.

I wonder what Jesus said when they met. “Thanks for trying.” “Want some popcorn?” “You are my sheep, with whom I am pleased.” “Want some water? Just kidding! It’s wine; you’ll need it!”

Jesus may not have a sense of humor. Jesus may have wept but he did not laugh. Truth is sobering, and with all the truth floating around where he is…at least all the cards (and the wine) are on the eternal table.

We turned to drugs for dreams, so we won’t taste that wine anytime soon. We have malt liquor as a substitute.

He couldn’t have died happy. He did not wake up on his birthday, crying carpe diem! He did not want to seize any day. Arguably, he may not have wanted to wake up any day. Stepping so dangerously close to salvation and peace in the quiet of sleep – such a goal doesn’t equate with wanting to live.

Sleeping pills could have killed the movement. Kill the dream, and you would have killed action. I wonder if he really dreamed that, or if he just said it to test people.

People at that time could not have had real dreams. Dreams require awareness of the world, and no one knew the world for its boundaries. Dreams go beyond borders.

People fought against vision in those days. The light shone brighter than life itself, and people walked with eyelids soldered shut. They ran from nightmares because they could see nothing else.

God hasn’t forsaken you, I hope, like he did some of us. We’re not doing too well without you. S. O. S.

Save our souls; we need your help.

Maybe that’s the message we sent before you were so untimely ripped from our world. Is that why you slept alone and dejected? We didn’t know what gifts we had, did we?

We beat him out of his senses when he was here. We beat him mercilessly, like a piñata; we knocked his dreams out onto the concrete. Except the dreams were fragile… so they shattered upon impact.

We celebrate you, but we hardly knew you! We miss you, but we hardly listened to you.

http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?tid=4368

Doesn't the manatee kind of look like a guest on the Ricki Lake show? "Uh, Ricki, I'm here because I'm endangered." Then one of those mean people in the audience would offer up the advice, "Yeah, I want to say something to the sea pig!" "That's sea cow." "Whatever. Sea pig, you gotta get yourself an education and a job!" "Uh, I live in the ocean." "It just so happens you live in the ocean 'cuz you ain't got no job!" "I don't know what you're -" "You gotta get in Weight Watchers, some kinda program!" "I have a layer of blubber to keep my body warm in the water..." "Whatever, talk to the hand." "I dont have a hand!"
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 20 of 149 (Originally posted on: 02-24-06 09:58:09 PM)

yo i just saw that kid click on an erection problem link
bradism.
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 21 of 149 (Originally posted on: 02-24-06 10:54:11 PM)

When Jesus was on the cross..... You were on his mind!
Repost this with the title 4%.

96% of teens WON'T stand for Christ -- if you're part of the 4% that WILL, REPOST THIS
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
Reply 22 of 149 (Originally posted on: 02-24-06 11:47:21 PM)

Quoted from IF0:
http://content.amplovesyou.net/video/?file=20706_01.wmv

MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

NWS.

NWS is not a worthy warning.

The sad thing is that I am probably gonna have dreams about this because I am ready to go to bed.
Rather than filling it overfull, its better to stop in time.
Sharpen the blade to a point, but the edge won’t last forever.
Gold and jade may fill the house, but no one can retain them for eternity.
Boasting of wealth and virtue, brings trouble on oneself.
Reticence when the job is done, is the Way of heaven.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 23 of 149 (Originally posted on: 02-25-06 12:19:35 AM)

Quoted from Jose Rizal:
When Jesus was on the cross..... You were on his mind!
Repost this with the title 4%.

96% of teens WON'T stand for Christ -- if you're part of the 4% that WILL, REPOST THIS
One customer gave me a pamphlet today when I was at work (at the local grocery store) called "ARE YOU GOING TO HEAVEN?"

It was sweet, because all the answers to the questions inside were no for me.
D
Administrator

Reply 24 of 149 (Originally posted on: 02-25-06 12:41:56 AM)

Quote:
AirHoffman: where are you up to
AirHoffman: duuuuuuuude
h El Leni c31: haha i dont know how to answer that

Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 11685 | Total Posts: 149 ]