Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > What's the dumbest shit you do while bored? (Now with 1 Video!) > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 ] [ Thread Views: 7493 | Total Posts: 78 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
(Originally posted on: 02-23-06 03:06:14 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I sit around and look for free shit on the internet. Between me and TRC, we just ordered 2,000 free packing boxes from the USPS and we're going to make forts and castles and then kill each other. I need ideas for siege weapons though.

I've also just sent TRC some Mormons to deliver a Book of Mormon to him, as well as some personal lube. His front desk is going to hate him.

Since my PS2 died we haven't had shit to do, so we end up walking down to the gas station every night to get a 44oz drink for 89 cents. Sometimes those most unhealthy, greasy, intestinal-derived 99 cent gas station hot dogs.

The other night we set up a small trash can at one end of the living room and played H.O.R.S.E. Also, we took turns trying to stop each other from getting the ball in the bucket physically (It was like that American Gladiator show) and my friend Adam had blood drawn.

College is a time of not doing shit constructive lately. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

p.s. free boxes http://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductCategoryDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10152&categoryId=13359
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
[01:19] witty tirade: wait wait wait
[01:19] witty tirade: let me get this straight
[01:19] witty tirade: I'm the thin attractive one
[01:19] witty tirade: and you, the fat one, are making fun of me?
[01:19] witty tirade: no sir I do not believe it.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 1 of 78 (Originally posted on: 02-23-06 03:09:07 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I do a lot of drinking too, does that count?

Mostly I'll look for new bands on the internet or watch TV shows on DVD.

Also, I think we should use balled up socks as ammo. They won't hurt, and they should be heavy enough to bring whatever pathetic creation you call your fort tumbling to the ground.
Realize that falling in love with someone is just the results of a series of generic events that can occur between you and basically anyone who meets your standards of attractiveness. It's just an emotional manifestation of a handfull of chemicals bouncing back and forth. It's not the holy grail of living, it's not your reason to exist and it's definitely not something reserved for "that one person". Accept that you are just an animal with a big brain that allows him to fret over what only amounts to a game of hormone pool. What you're feeling is not your soul dying a gurgling, ugly death, but withdrawal. All the happy chemicals that saturated your body when you were with her are kicking out cold turkey, and your body is screaming bloody murder, where are my fucking endorphins? It's just chocolate. Find a new bar.
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 2 of 78 (Originally posted on: 02-23-06 03:09:41 PM)

Running over a big plastic bag full of nasty stuff* in a van. It was quite the explosion, but probably, as you say, the dumbest shit I've done.

Mind you, I wasn't terribly bored.

*includes old limes, sliced canned tomatoes, beef ravioli, various salad dressings, cream of mushroom soup, soy sauce and other such dressings, ketchup, mustard, vinegar, coke, maple syrup packets, hot sauce and an unknown sauce found in an unmarked package.
"One time I spilled ice cream on my pants and we had to throw them out."
"Last night I fell asleep, and when I woke up, my room was a black and white movie."

Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
The Hunger Site
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

Ballkicks: (+637 / -48)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 3 of 78 (Originally posted on: 02-23-06 03:13:37 PM)

when things get really bad, I read your threads.

edit; d'you think those boxes would ship to the netherlands?

edit2; bugger, just envelopes ... my fort is going to be worthless
Wireless Muppet, of Strings and Ribbonwax
IF0
Administrator

Reply 4 of 78 (Originally posted on: 02-23-06 03:15:21 PM)

I don't know, depends on if the USPS cares enough about foreign people to send them 1,000 boxes.

I just know that my fattie fort is going to trounce you fuckers. TRC, I'm getting a bowling ball and you're going down.

p.s. MORE free boxes:
http://sbw.dhl-usa.com/SupplyOrder/SupplyOrderList.asp?nav

This reply was last edited on 02-23-06 03:37:24 PM by IF0.
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 5 of 78 (Originally posted on: 02-23-06 03:50:44 PM)

Quoted from Chimp:
I do a lot of drinking too, does that count?

Mostly I'll look for new bands on the internet or watch TV shows on DVD.

Also, I think we should use balled up socks as ammo. They won't hurt, and they should be heavy enough to bring whatever pathetic creation you call your fort tumbling to the ground.

I've done the sock thing before. Without forts. it was amazingly awesome and ended up in an all out battle where we embarressed ourselves in front of a bunch of people who we were hanging out with for the first time. But we didn't care cause the battle was that intense.
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 6 of 78 (Originally posted on: 02-23-06 04:20:45 PM)

When I get really bored, I come to this forum

thus this post...
Sixten Sparre
pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 7 of 78 (Originally posted on: 02-23-06 04:30:32 PM)

Quoted from vissario:
When I get really bored, I come to this forum

thus this post...

How predictable, how Kitsch
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 8 of 78 (Originally posted on: 02-23-06 04:34:27 PM)

When I'm bored, I masterbate.

Which means I masterbate a lot.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 9 of 78 (Originally posted on: 02-23-06 04:51:08 PM)

I want a fort made out of boxes at the expense of the USPS. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 10 of 78 (Originally posted on: 02-23-06 04:52:09 PM)

I just wander aimlessly around the house. If I had anything to do, I wouldn't be bored to begin with, would I?
"Hwt, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme s wintres; ac t bi an eagan bryhtm and t lste fc, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hwt r foregange, oe hwt r fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."
frosty
This ban belongs to frosty now

I want Frosty to take my anal virginity!!1

Ballkicks: (+68 / -9)
Reg. Date: Aug 2005
Reply 11 of 78 (Originally posted on: 02-23-06 04:54:49 PM)

Aside from the obvious like surfing the net and 4 hour Pro Evo marathons, I tend to write dubious fiction. It'll never be published, but it keeps me off the streets.

Quote:
I've done the sock thing before. Without forts. it was amazingly awesome and ended up in an all out battle where we embarressed ourselves in front of a bunch of people who we were hanging out with for the first time. But we didn't care cause the battle was that intense.

Balled up sock fights are awesome. Me and my little brothers used to do it all the time when we were kids and our parents were out at work. Unfortunately, most of the people I associate with these days would give me a very odd look if I tried to instigate one, but I'd definitely be up for it in theory.

Another good one is using hand puppets as boxing gloves and whacking each until tired out (or someone starts crying - whichever's first).

Also, taking all the cushions off the sofa, pushing its naked skeleton into a corner of the living room and using it as a goal to play football with.

In fact, the more I think about this, the more I wish I was 10 again - aleviating boredom was so much easier and more fun back then.
Congratulations! You've just been tuned in by the Frosty Service Crew, INTL's no.1 casual firm...
This reply was last edited on 02-23-06 05:13:33 PM by frosty.
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 12 of 78 (Originally posted on: 02-23-06 05:12:13 PM)

Request to see said box forts when they're made. Before and after theyre destroyed
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
mmac
INTL Premium Member
it's INTL, not the fucking UN - Amphy

3ms will rise again

Ballkicks: (+254 / -35)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 13 of 78 (Originally posted on: 02-23-06 05:43:59 PM)

I threw fireworks off an overpass when I was like 13, and landed a big clump of firecrackers on a cops windshield (unmarked squad). Luckily I could sprint very fast, and nobody got hurt.
This signature is only a temporary replacement for something that is actually funny.

nevermind, this is permanent
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 14 of 78 (Originally posted on: 02-23-06 05:45:30 PM)

You can also get free USPS boxes for ebay:
http://ebaysupplies.usps.com/

I ordered a bunch of those a couple of months ago and made an obstacle course/tunnel for my cat to run through.

When I'm really bored, I look for new things to put in my vagina.
animatedcardigan: your nose is sexy[/w]

[w]Apprenticed under Kage-STFU the art of bujutsu
"It is in Men that we must place our hope." - Gandalf the Grey
IF0
Administrator

Reply 15 of 78 (Originally posted on: 02-23-06 05:45:34 PM)

Quoted from wheezy:
Request to see said box forts when they're made. Before and after theyre destroyed

My roommate has a digital camcorder, be prepared. We've been trying to figure out where to hold said battle, as well as what weapons we can use and what won't get us arrested.
neon

is going to post her bus stop here tomorrow, and we will love it.

Ballkicks: (+210 / -43)
Reg. Date: Apr 2005
Reply 16 of 78 (Originally posted on: 02-23-06 07:21:48 PM)

I don't really got bored now i'm busy most of the time. But once I decided to climb onto our roof and that wasn't such a good idea. Well when I was 6.

My friend and also used to climb on his roof when his dad told us not too.

There used to be much roof climbing.
ALL THE COOL KIDS HANG OUT AT THE LAUNDRY MAT.
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 17 of 78 (Originally posted on: 02-23-06 08:18:58 PM)

eat and drink and some times be merry

or get mspt on the webcamera and jerk off
www.thepartylive.com
the winged cock
they don't! thank god

Ballkicks: (+82 / -54)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 18 of 78 (Originally posted on: 02-23-06 11:48:14 PM)

I drink a lot, and play computer games. If I'm really REALLY bored, I go for a run or read a book.

EDIT: The dumbest shit I've done...well, surprisingly, I do most of my dumb stuff when I'm having a good time. I'm pretty sedate when bored...
I hate penis .gifs.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 19 of 78 (Originally posted on: 02-24-06 12:40:43 PM)

I kind of just stare at the floor. I always have stuff to do, so I try to limit my idleness by making it as boring as possible so I want to get back to work. It doesn't work MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
IF0
Administrator

Reply 20 of 78 (Originally posted on: 02-24-06 01:22:22 PM)

Quoted from ice:
I kind of just stare at the floor. I always have stuff to do, so I try to limit my idleness by making it as boring as possible so I want to get back to work. It doesn't work MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

I've tried similar things attempting to convince myself that going back to class or work is better than being bored. I suck at it.
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 21 of 78 (Originally posted on: 02-24-06 02:53:39 PM)

if0 use eggs and sticks of butter.

serisouly, they are cheap & make awesome messess & safe for the environment!

and you guys want to have it anywhere in north carolina i will help! i'll also help film and anything else - truth be told i love throwing eggs.
My little website i'm a serial-killer :)
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 22 of 78 (Originally posted on: 02-24-06 03:21:35 PM)

Use tubs of "I cant believe its not butter" as grenades.
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 23 of 78 (Originally posted on: 02-24-06 03:28:08 PM)

How are you all missing the obvious fat jokes? Here:

None of our ammo would survive the fort set-up period.

Is it perfect? No. But it's something.
Realize that falling in love with someone is just the results of a series of generic events that can occur between you and basically anyone who meets your standards of attractiveness. It's just an emotional manifestation of a handfull of chemicals bouncing back and forth. It's not the holy grail of living, it's not your reason to exist and it's definitely not something reserved for "that one person". Accept that you are just an animal with a big brain that allows him to fret over what only amounts to a game of hormone pool. What you're feeling is not your soul dying a gurgling, ugly death, but withdrawal. All the happy chemicals that saturated your body when you were with her are kicking out cold turkey, and your body is screaming bloody murder, where are my fucking endorphins? It's just chocolate. Find a new bar.
Lyle

My penis is huge

Ballkicks: (+243 / -48)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 24 of 78 (Originally posted on: 02-24-06 04:48:32 PM)

i just ordered the most of everything that i could from all three websites, mostly because i consider it all to be office supplies, and i love office supplies.

now, who wants me to send them shit?
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 7493 | Total Posts: 78 ]