Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > Why are people so dumb? > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ] [ Thread Views: 43716 | Total Posts: 366 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 250 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 04:16:56 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quoted from Sandamnit:
I only baited you because I mmmmpphhhmmmpppph

Edge around the balls, bitch! EDGE! You'll choke if you keep doing it like that!

Quoted from Sandamnit:
But honestly, there's a reason why your ban a long time ago was lifted and has never again been enacted.

I'm guessing that reason isn't, "you never did anything to deserve to be permabanned, or even temp banned." right?

Ancient history - nevermind.
DeathofSmokey: You can't know anything in your heart - that's not what it's for. Knowing in your heart = hoping you're not wrong. I know in my heart that Angelina Jolie will show up and give me a blowjob on the count of three. One, two...
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 251 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 04:19:50 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quoted from STFU:
Quoted from Smokey:

Another thing I don't see a big deal about is someone getting permabanned for a reason that'd normally only warrent a temp ban when the majority of the forum actually wants that person to go away - and I think the majority of the forum wanted snowy gone

too bad the majority fucking sucks shit at posting and i wouldn't go by their standards to judge anything. jeez smokey, you're not a very good member of an elite club are you?? <UR THE GHEYEST PERSNO EVAR SNDAMIT!!1>

What I was trying to say, STFU, was "fuck snowy" - I understand you don't agree - you're wrong. It's not an opinion. She sucks.
DeathofSmokey: You can't know anything in your heart - that's not what it's for. Knowing in your heart = hoping you're not wrong. I know in my heart that Angelina Jolie will show up and give me a blowjob on the count of three. One, two...
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 252 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 04:23:44 PM)

ok i admit it, men and drah met at a new years eve party and fucked
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 253 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 04:28:06 PM)

How many men?
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+885 / -232)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 254 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 04:29:22 PM)

Fuck you smokey, i was gonna reply like that.
DRAHNIER
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 255 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 04:30:23 PM)

Quoted from anaemic_royalty:
Fuck you smokey, i was gonna reply like that.

I'm at work dude - I have nothing else to do.
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 256 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 04:32:43 PM)

wow, my misspelling is always PHUNNEY!

anyways, i think we were 14 in total

i attached strap-on's like knee- and elbow pads, and just went nuts for ass

:booboo:
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 257 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 04:40:13 PM)

Quoted from Mingan:
Quoted from Dante:
oh god if this turns into the next 600-page thread I'm going to kill myself
So, you're all just continuing the posting for this, yes?
There have been a couple of developments since the time when this was mearly a shitty Buddha thread.
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 258 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 04:40:43 PM)

Quoted from Smokey:

What I was trying to say, STFU, was "fuck snowy" - I understand you don't agree - you're wrong. It's not an opinion. She sucks.

she was okay and getting better. there were more things to talk about and more jokes to be made. the fact that she riled up several people i hate on here in public was icing on the cake. frankly, i wanted to read intl more because there was a freshness to the dissonance that's normally here. the reason why you're all so bored in between drama bombs is because everyone at intl has already rubbed against each other for years and the worn spots make no friction.

banning snowy turned back the clock to a year ago basically; i didn't visit the forums much then, and i don't plan to visit them much now

zippo-chan is my new samurai graduate......if anyone objects, speak now and forever rest in peace
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 259 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 04:51:26 PM)

Her personality was exhastingly obnoxious and it got better once - then got worse again. When did you fall in love with her dude? And who cares if you post a lot?
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 260 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 04:56:50 PM)

Quoted from Hasty Penguin:
What are the odds that somebody would not be trustworthy on the internet?

Thread in Review:
1. Buddha is dumb.
2. Snowy is banned.
3. Sandamnit and Vervet have had sex, likely on multiple occasions. Quality unknown.
4. BUDDHA SHUTUP.
5. Buddha is banned.
6. Snowy's ban is still questionable.
7. Or is it?
8. For some reason, Imperialist is involved with #8.
9. neon is pretty cool about the whole thing, STFU is surprisingly defensive, ice is funny beans, Tyr is Tyr, Sukkit is the forum all-around good-guy, Sandamnit and Vervet had some bizarre clause which allowed them to ban Snowy for "exposing the secret" (sex/relationship/hahahasex), which apparently wasn't very secret, but I had no idea) and Sunny is making long arguments.

That just about sums up the last eight pages, I think.

You forgot my faux shock. My faux shock deserves accolades. Make me mighty number #10.
http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?tid=4368

Doesn't the manatee kind of look like a guest on the Ricki Lake show? "Uh, Ricki, I'm here because I'm endangered." Then one of those mean people in the audience would offer up the advice, "Yeah, I want to say something to the sea pig!" "That's sea cow." "Whatever. Sea pig, you gotta get yourself an education and a job!" "Uh, I live in the ocean." "It just so happens you live in the ocean 'cuz you ain't got no job!" "I don't know what you're -" "You gotta get in Weight Watchers, some kinda program!" "I have a layer of blubber to keep my body warm in the water..." "Whatever, talk to the hand." "I dont have a hand!"
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reply 261 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 05:02:06 PM)

Quoted from Smokey:
Her personality was exhastingly obnoxious and it got better once - then got worse again. When did you fall in love with her dude? And who cares if you post a lot?

take frosty's first thread. his gimmick wouldn't survive here at intl, was freaking annoying, but look how much interest it generated. frankly, i would pay the price of yours and some other people's annoyance to have some reading material.

and i'm just saying that i find less motivation to participate when the forums are boring, so stop being a caricature of confrontation i'm a serial-killer :)

zippo-chan is my new samurai graduate......if anyone objects, speak now and forever rest in peace
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+914 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 262 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 05:02:41 PM)

Quoted from Smokey:
These are my favorite words in this entire thread.
abused
i done told you once bitch

Looks and acts like a douche-bag

Ballkicks: (+820 / -208)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 263 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 05:17:10 PM)

There's no doubt Snowy was a bitch. However, this forum is largely composed of assholes to begin with, who are often able to run on a pretty long leash.

I've had my rounds of fighting with Snowy, and INTL politics aren't really my thing anymore, but I can't help but think what she's done is no worse than what a lot of other people do on this site on a fairly regular basis. And a perma-ban this quickly is not really precedented.

I'd have banned awkward jimmy for his attitude long before Snowy, but I'm admittedly biased towards him due to our mutual dislike. In conclusion, when I found out Snowy was banned I cared, but it was only for about 2 and a half seconds before I shrugged it off and no longer cared. Fuck that bitch!
D
Champagne Roomies

POUR MILK DOWN MY THROAT WHILE I LOB THIS GRENADE

Ballkicks: (+1936 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 264 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 05:21:30 PM)

In the time it takes me to read up on this thread theres been like 20 new replies.

People who are arguing should go back to OD. I remember in OD someone would get banned and then Zen and I and whoever else was involved would spend ages arguing with newbs about why the ban was justified and why they should shut the fuck up. And then INTL came and it was Sandy's forum and he could do whatever the fuck he wanted and we didn't argue cause then it was like OD and we all felt like newbs.

I hope no one argues about this, cause theres nothing really to argue about. I'm just tryin' to say in the past we didn't really give a fuck and that was fun.

Just sayin' is all, continue.

edit:

Quoted from adam:
when I found out Snowy was banned I cared, but it was only for about 2 and a half seconds before I shrugged it off and no longer cared.

Thats what i'm getting at.
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
This reply was last edited on 01-26-06 05:32:05 PM by D.
Erags

Comment allez-vous ce soir? Je suis comme ci comme ça

Ballkicks: (+171 / -112)
Reply 265 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 07:43:54 PM)

Argh. Well I'm a bit confused. At first I felt stupid when everyone else was talking about how obvious it was that vervet and sandamnit were fucking. And then I realized that it was absurd that I would know.

Then, I thought snowy was pretty crazy. Those chatlogs were pretty tight.

Then, I wondered why snowy even knew about Sandamnit and vervet in the first place. That one still hasn't been answered, I don't think. maybe it has?

Also, I don't know if it was some little joke between the two of them, but if it wasn't, sandamnit and smokey's sparring was pretty annoying. And if it was, well I guess i'm stupid for not catching on, but it's still annoying.

Also, I agree with Dimi. Although I guess I can see STFU's side, I'd probably care if it was someone who I thought made the forum better. Whatever. Either way works.

That's about it.
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reply 266 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 08:32:32 PM)

The big question is about the admin love on the forum. Cause anyone of a brain could of figured that would over a year ago. And this thread isnt about snowy the big question is

Did someone chat to Justin Cass and where is the chat log. You have to fucking post that asap.
www.thepartylive.com
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 267 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 08:36:23 PM)

Mr. E, this is all your fault, you know.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
[22:10] <IF0> adam has a girlfriend?
[22:11] <kayte> yeah, he does now <---THIS PART IS NO LONGER TRUE.
[22:11] <Amphy> wow, that's impressive
[22:11] <kayte> what he doesn't have is his password to intl because he randomly changed it and locked himself out of his account >_< ^^^^^^APPARENTLY NOT TRUE NOW EITHER
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member

Reply 268 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 08:40:46 PM)

Quoted from IF0:
Mr. E, this is all your fault, you know.

It really is.Because I mocked Kate and Snowy, Snowy freaked on me.The she freaked on mspt, then I called snowy insane as nice as I could

snowy then got banned

then STFU freaked out and no one cared

people found out two admins had a thing got naked and thats suppose to be shocking for some reason

buddha got banned

and alot of finger pointing and yelling.

All because I said something to snowy....FUCK YEAH
www.thepartylive.com
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 269 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 08:43:03 PM)

Quote:
Did someone chat to Justin Cass and where is the chat log. You have to fucking post that asap.

Seriously.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
[22:10] <IF0> adam has a girlfriend?
[22:11] <kayte> yeah, he does now <---THIS PART IS NO LONGER TRUE.
[22:11] <Amphy> wow, that's impressive
[22:11] <kayte> what he doesn't have is his password to intl because he randomly changed it and locked himself out of his account >_< ^^^^^^APPARENTLY NOT TRUE NOW EITHER
Stormraider
User is currently banned until further notice.

im gay

Reply 270 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 08:45:46 PM)

Can I close this yet.....or is someone going to post the Emp chatlog so I can THEN close it.
Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
Fuck you, your dog, and manifest destiny!
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reply 271 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 08:48:06 PM)

Don't close it. This is the stuff that INTL has lacked for a long time.
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member

Reply 272 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 08:48:12 PM)

Quoted from Stormraider:
Can I close this yet.....or is someone going to post the Emp chatlog so I can THEN close it.

Look we are waiting on Bon, 48 hours okay.
www.thepartylive.com
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 273 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 08:49:42 PM)

Quoted from STFU:
so stop being a caricature of confrontation i'm a serial-killer :)

Why the fuck do intelligent people, who know well enough that it's never going to happen, keep telling me to do this?

Also, Stormy - stop acting like you're moderator of this forum.
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1305 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 274 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 08:51:13 PM)

It's like he wants my job.
"One time I spilled ice cream on my pants and we had to throw them out."
"Last night I fell asleep, and when I woke up, my room was a black and white movie."

Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
The Hunger Site
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 43716 | Total Posts: 366 ]