Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > Why are people so dumb? > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 ] [ Thread Views: 43670 | Total Posts: 366 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 125 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 03:47:44 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I've been informed by Snowy that "Rob" is going to post about how I tried to "cyber" her in the IRC while he was there. Fair warning, there's about to be stories of whale-sex, apparently.
EDIT: Vervet said I should've put waffle-sex. I suck.
EDITx2: Everytime I unblock her she messages me again. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

Quote:
[16:28] LowHeaven: you're the one who's not trustworthy
[16:28] LowHeaven: trying to cyber me with rob in the irc room
[16:28] LowHeaven: gross
[16:28] rchif0: snowy.
[16:28] rchif0: you're doing the crazy thing again.
[16:28] LowHeaven: gross.
[16:28] rchif0: sorry, mandy.
[16:28] LowHeaven: no, that's just the truth
[16:28] LowHeaven: you're calling me untrustworthy?!
[16:28] rchif0: bye, snowy.

*block*
*unblock*

[16:39] LowHeaven: have fun running off like a plucked chicken?
[16:43] LowHeaven: rob knows all about it, so dont try to act like you're such an angel
[16:43] LowHeaven: byeee.

*block*
*unblock*

[16:47] LowHeaven: ahaha
[16:47] LowHeaven: snowy didnt say that, what a liar you are
[16:47] rchif0: dude
[16:47] rchif0: give up intl
[16:47] LowHeaven: snowy said rob knew..do you think snowy and rob need to post things on the forum?
[16:47] LowHeaven: silly fat boy
[16:47] rchif0: shoo
[16:48] LowHeaven: liar liar pants on fire..the log's right here!
[16:49] LowHeaven: and vervet's right there huh? aww, that poor wee whore.
[16:49] rchif0: ...what time is it in new zealand?
[16:49] rchif0: go do something
[16:50] LowHeaven: oh im just copying logs

*block*
*unblock*

[16:53] LowHeaven: oh well everyone knows in private now i'm a serial-killer :)
[16:53] LowHeaven: that you've been lying your ass off and exaggerating through that thread
[16:53] LowHeaven: and that vervet is right there whispering in your ear
[16:53] LowHeaven: just a friendly reminder that you have 0 respect

Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
[22:10] <IF0> adam has a girlfriend?
[22:11] <kayte> yeah, he does now <---THIS PART IS NO LONGER TRUE.
[22:11] <Amphy> wow, that's impressive
[22:11] <kayte> what he doesn't have is his password to intl because he randomly changed it and locked himself out of his account >_<

This reply was last edited on 01-25-06 03:57:01 PM by IF0.
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 126 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 04:01:03 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

pfff ha ha if0 just come out of the closet and we will stop believing that you tried to cyber snowy
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 127 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 04:01:48 PM)

FINE I like the cack. Despite being engaged to a girl, yes, I like the cack.
[22:11] <kayte> what he doesn't have is his password to intl because he randomly changed it and locked himself out of his account >_<
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 128 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 04:11:24 PM)

Quoted from Sunny:

INTL is not the government, so what is your point? As much as I may dislike it, it's reality that some actions at INTL can be committed, and not held accountable by. It is a risk of being at INTL. I'd be lying if I didn't say I tread it sometimes.

umm, my point was that if you're going by the reasoning 'it's jeff's property he can do what he wants' then that authority is given by the government. just because the u.s. isn't going to twist his arm to unban snowy doesn't mean it was right

as for vervet's explanation in the HOR, it was unsatisfactory, as could be expected considering the effort and time it took to squeeze it out of her. basically, the admins have a fictional view of 'forum goings-on' that has to be accorded to.

did snowy hurt the ability of other forummers to contribute to discussions? no, they were welcome to get over their fragile feelings and discuss, bitch and argue with her, as well as hold their own opinions. irritating people already has its own punishment in social relations: being disliked. ignore lists exist for a reason if you really can't handle reading her

what are we fighting here? hurt feelings? ad hominem arguments? emotional replies? make rules against those and see how stupid you sound. you're basically saying 'we won't make such rules because that's obviously retarded, but we'll ban you for violating them wink wink'

zippo-chan is my new samurai graduate......if anyone objects, speak now and forever rest in peace
Sunhasrahla
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+756 / -127)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 129 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 04:23:53 PM)

Quote:
umm, my point was that if you're going by the reasoning 'it's jeff's property he can do what he wants' then that authority is given by the government. just because the u.s. isn't going to twist his arm to unban snowy doesn't mean it was right

For INTL it does. If this was anybody but Snowy, you wouldn't care whatsoever. You'd probably end up jumping on the bandwagon, anyway.

Quote:
as for vervet's explanation in the HOR, it was unsatisfactory, as could be expected considering the effort and time it took to squeeze it out of her. basically, the admins have a fictional view of 'forum goings-on' that has to be accorded to.

Then what is the 'forum goings-on?' Will you elaborate?

Quote:
did snowy hurt the ability of other forummers to contribute to discussions? no, they were welcome to get over their fragile feelings and discuss, bitch and argue with her, as well as hold their own opinions. irritating people already has its own punishment in social relations: being disliked. ignore lists exist for a reason if you really can't handle reading her

The amount of people who don't find her presence satisfying, show that it's enough that something she is doing is unfavorable. Not that I agree with how she was banned, but the reasoning was alright. You can't merely ignore a disruptive force.

Quote:
what are we fighting here? hurt feelings? ad hominem arguments? emotional replies? make rules against those and see how stupid you sound. you're basically saying 'we won't make such rules because that's obviously retarded, but we'll ban you for violating them wink wink'

I was more or less responding to Buddha's comments, prior to his inclusion that those arguments were 'devoted to Snowy.'
The thing is that the rules can and have been broken, by both administrators and forumers, and both have gotten away with it. Even permabans don't last, which is ironic considering they're permanent. The rules at INTL act more as guidelines. While I'd like to see accountability, it's a privately owned forum, (even if Sandy is owned by the military, the military doesn't care about INTL to force anything). We have little to no say otherwise, seeking instead benevolence - A meritocracy, with no merit.
This reply was last edited on 01-25-06 04:30:56 PM by Sunhasrahla.
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reply 130 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 04:34:29 PM)

As someone who's been on this board since its creation and with the same group of posters for at least five years now, as well as my own terrible history of being the bratty prince of whining and moping, I'd like to throw in my two cents.

Shit like this has happened before. Snowy isn't gone forever, and I don't think any of us doubt it. What will happen is, she will either learn from this, or she won't. We've seen this happen before (i.e. Nova), and I don't feel this situation is particularly new or unique.

Also I like STFU, I know she is taking an unpopular stance in this whole fiasco, but for the relatively short time she's been posting she has been contributing to this forum.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 131 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 04:42:16 PM)

Isn't he a he?
STFU, biatch
not bobby

Reply 132 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 04:52:43 PM)

Quoted from Sunny:

For INTL it does. If this was anybody but Snowy, you wouldn't care whatsoever. You'd probably end up jumping the bandwagon, anyway.

i would care if it was a poster i enjoyed and thought contributed to the readable stuff here. unfortunately, those don't come along very often MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

Quoted from Sunny:

Then what is the 'forum goings-on?' Will you elaborate?

i think that's a question for vervet. i was paraphrasing her. i'd be curious to hear an ideal vision of intl whose prerequisite is banning one of like two, maybe three interesting people who joined in the last year.

Quoted from Sunny:

The amount of people who don't find her presence satisfying, show that it's enough that something she is doing is unfavorable. Not that I agree with how she was banned, but the reasoning was alright. You can't merely ignore a disruptive force.

i disagree completely with the democratic argument where quite a few people don't like this person, therefore they're obviously doing something bannable. or uh, unfavorable, whatever that means other than 'they don't like him/her.'

you can ignore her if you don't want to react to her, and like dealing with trolls, you eventually deter them from throwing stuff at you. if you mind other people reacting to her, well that's their choice ultimately. she's not, as the tos states, driving away good posters with her behavior. i'll ignore the argument about most of the people her arguing with being bad posters, and go to the point about them being total pussies if they can't take some barbs on intl without being discouraged from posting. and of course if something on irc takes you out of commission here, then that's even more saddening....

ban for flaming if it's inappropriate in a certain forum: yes
ban because people are crying louder than usual about it: no

Quoted from Sunny:

I was more or less responding to Buddha's comments, prior to his inclusion that those arguments were 'devoted to Snowy.'
The thing is that the rules can and have been broken, by both administrators and forumers, and forumers have gotten away with it. Even permabans don't last, which is ironic considering they're permanent. The rules at INTL act more as guidelines. While I'd like to see accountability, it's a privately owned forum. We have little to no say otherwise, seeking instead benevolence.

assuming they'll debate, i'm willing to go through reasonable argument; if not to persuade people whose emotions have already made up their minds, but to assure myself that there's not some point i'm missing. i think even the admins who supported this like to think of themselves or aspire to be reasonable people, and won't just claim power as power's own mandate.

also tyr: rofl, i'm a guy :p

zippo-chan is my new samurai graduate......if anyone objects, speak now and forever rest in peace
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+885 / -232)
Reply 133 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 05:08:55 PM)

Jesus fucking christ, STOP HAVING SEX WITH EACHOTHER IN REAL LIFE.

You people are fucking sick.

Edit: Also, why the hell did snowy of all people know about it?
DRAHNIER
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+914 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 134 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 05:14:54 PM)

Quoted from anaemic_royalty:
Jesus fucking christ, STOP HAVING SEX WITH EACHOTHER IN REAL LIFE.

You people are fucking sick.

Edit: Also, why the hell did snowy of all people know about it?
I will keep your suggestion in mind in the future when the opportunity dictates.
ice wolverine
Global Moderator

Gay Turtle and Ass

Ballkicks: (+1764 / -130)
Reply 135 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 05:15:48 PM)

Someone should give Snowy a link to spankmag.
drahnier
INTL VIP

Reply 136 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 05:21:18 PM)

Yes for all our sake and the good of INTL, try to keep it in your pants next time you happen to run across a forumer in person.

And if you fail to do this once again, then at least don't tell the biggest gossips on the forum about it. (That is unless you just want to brag, of course, which seems pretty justified)
DRAHNIER
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 137 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 05:22:47 PM)

Ok so quick rundown:

Snowy is still banned - CHECK

Sandamnit and Vervet had sex - CHECK

Snowy somehow knew this - CHECK

IF0 is fat and posts chatlogs - CHECK and CHECK

STFU got a sex-change operation and is now a woman - CHECK
ice wolverine
Global Moderator

Gay Turtle and Ass

Ballkicks: (+1764 / -130)
Reply 138 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 05:25:23 PM)

you forgot

ice posted in this thread - CHECK
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Reply 139 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 05:27:10 PM)

ice - the cool admin
drahnier
INTL VIP

Reply 140 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 05:37:36 PM)

On the other hand, i suppose the more manly thing to say would be:

Nice catch, dude!!!
*highfive*
DRAHNIER
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 141 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 05:37:40 PM)

IF0 can you please stop posting chat logs

and for that matter can pretty much all posts longer than a paragraph be avoided
bradism.
STFU, biatch
not bobby

Reply 142 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 05:39:44 PM)

Quoted from Baggy_Brad:

and for that matter can pretty much all posts longer than a paragraph be avoided

also can we please have question marks denote questions??

Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Reply 143 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 05:43:08 PM)

Quoted from STFU:
Quoted from Baggy_Brad:

also can we please have question marks denote questions??

TOO MUCH ARR GH
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 144 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 05:43:29 PM)

Quoted from IF0:
FINE I like the cack. Despite being engaged to a girl, yes, I like the cack.

Woah, woah, woah. Back the thread up. What?
STFU, biatch
not bobby

Reply 145 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 05:45:29 PM)

Quoted from Surt:

TOO MUCH ARR GH

jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 146 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 06:03:32 PM)

Those of you who didn't know about Sandamnit and Vervet are just unobservant. This thread has grown grossly disproportionate to my interest in it. If you want to talk to Snowy, they haven't banned her from AIM yet.
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Reply 147 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 06:11:02 PM)

Quoted from STFU:
Quoted from Surt:

TOO MUCH ARR GH

n33ds more cowbell
Stormraider
User is currently banned until further notice.

im gay

Reply 148 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 06:22:10 PM)

Anyone else laugh pretty hard after the first sentance of STFU's 'government gave Jeff the power' post?
Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
Fuck you, your dog, and manifest destiny!
STFU, biatch
not bobby

Reply 149 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 06:38:56 PM)

Quoted from Stormraider:
Anyone else laugh pretty hard after the first sentance of STFU's 'government gave Jeff the power' post?

what i *didn't* see was your response to my refuting your stupid point i'm a serial-killer :)

Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 43670 | Total Posts: 366 ]