Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > Why are people so dumb? > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 2 guests.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 ] [ Thread Views: 43678 | Total Posts: 366 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Imperialist
League of Worthless Posters
[sarcasm]few words[/sarcasm]

Ballkicks: (+268 / -153)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 100 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 02:12:31 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quoted from Stormraider:
Quote:
fortunately, very few people are willing to stand simply on a legal basis when justifying what they do. why? because obeying the law is not good enough. would you say being a miser or a coward is wrong? because we have a right to be that according to our government, among plenty of other contemptible things. frankly, i'd say the government is bad at regulating morality, and making its fiat the default winner of any moral argument is ludicrous

Internet.....forum.

LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 101 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 02:14:18 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Well this is pretty gay.

THERE CAN'T EVEN BE ANY GOOD FORUM DRAMA IF WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 102 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 02:15:11 PM)

You'll know soon enough! Hold on to your seat for a moment, sheesh.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 103 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 02:27:53 PM)

Quoted from Dante:
Well this is pretty gay.

THERE CAN'T EVEN BE ANY GOOD FORUM DRAMA IF WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

Chances are the same people will be bitching, unless the reason was "Snowy asked to be banned."
People aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are, mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find na´ve, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.
Sixten Sparre
╔pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 104 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 02:59:48 PM)

goddamn you are all a bunch of pussies

All it takes is one woman to bring you such out of balance, seriusly, i just read vervet's reasoning, and seriusly, vervet and sandamnit need to grow some more resistant nuts, if the things snowy says really piss you off, and that goes to the rest of you who are so easily offended....

Je-he-sus, if she is bitching about something in your caracter or the way you look, just give her back, i'm sure she can take the hazzing...
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 105 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 03:01:30 PM)

You people that felt sorry for Snowy and are against this whole ban thing..
Quote:
[15:31] LowHeaven: Hey Rich, did you know that Vervet and Sandamnit have been fucking irl for like over a year?
[15:32] rchif0: uh..
[15:32] rchif0: i sort of it would happen if it already hadn't. kekeke u give soj???
[15:32] rchif0: ..er, sort of assumed.
[15:33] LowHeaven: yeah, well over a year..she insisted it be kept a secret so people like you didnt get freaked out and call her a whore i'm a serial-killer :) and also that guy has naked pictures of her she doesnt want posted on the internet out of anger.
[15:33] rchif0: uh... what
[15:34] LowHeaven: *shrug* i just read her bullshit explaination in the moderator thread and dont feel that the ban is going to be lifted, so fucked if im keeping that whore's secrets
[15:34] LowHeaven: and that's what i said..she said she didnt want YOU knowing because you might go crazy
[15:35] rchif0: you're trying to start shit, aren't you?
[15:35] LowHeaven: i dont feel like keeping their secret i'm a serial-killer :)
[15:35] LowHeaven: bon is off to tell emp right now! should make for a great chatlog.
[15:36] rchif0: okay then.
[15:39] LowHeaven: and im 'trying to start shit' because i just read her justification for banning me
[15:39] rchif0: rumor has it that it was because of your PM's to her and Mr. E.
[15:39] LowHeaven: and it's a permanent ban..do you think im such a detriment to the forum that it ought to be permanent?
[15:40] rchif0: you don't want to know the answer to that.
[15:40] LowHeaven: oh you DO think im a detriment to the forum?
[15:40] rchif0: depends on the day.
[15:40] rchif0: but since you said that the forum is a detriment to YOU, what's the problem here?
[15:41] LowHeaven: if i've said that once while upset and drunk, i've said the opposite about liking it far more
[15:41] LowHeaven: but in the context of you needing to argue this becuase you're likely angry at me now for telling you what vervet has told me *shrug*
[15:41] rchif0: ...what am i supposed to be angry about?
[15:41] rchif0: and what is there to argue?
[15:41] LowHeaven: then why are you being nasty?
[15:42] rchif0: i'm not being nasty.
[15:42] rchif0: which part was i being nasty about? that i think you stir up a bunch of shit at INTL?
[15:42] rchif0: which you've admitted to before.
[15:42] rchif0: if you were trying to tell me this to piss me off about vervet and sandy, uh.. no.
[15:42] LowHeaven: you're kinda like her..using things i've said and inflating them
[15:42] LowHeaven: im not trying to make you 'go mental' at all
[15:42] LowHeaven: i told you because i was told not to by vervet
[15:43] LowHeaven: and i told you why she said that..i dont want a repeat for you of what happened way back in the past
[15:43] LowHeaven: im telling everyone, and you are a specific name she mentioned: that is all.
[15:44] rchif0: yeah well, me and vervet are on good terms and speak on AIM about life and whatnot. and you are OBVIOUSLY trying to start shit here. i assume by getting me to paste this chatlog.
[15:44] rchif0: atleast with vervet, i know where she stands day by day. with you, whether it's because you're drunk, high, or moody, i don't.
[15:44] LowHeaven: im getting you to paste this chatlog?
[15:44] rchif0: why else would you tell me this?
[15:45] LowHeaven: i dont think about chatlogs really, and the one i mentioned before was between the person i told and emp
[15:45] LowHeaven: i think you guys consider chatlogs an awful l ot more than i do
[15:45] LowHeaven: i just want people to know because im not keeping their secret anymore
[15:45] LowHeaven: and i dont care that you dont find me as stable as vervet
[15:46] rchif0: okay..
[15:47] LowHeaven: im likely a thousand times more honest

This is the girl you guys feel sorry for about getting banned. Between the PM's she sent that Mr. E showed me, and the imagination I have for the ones that she sent Vervet, I don't feel sorry for her at all. I also don't believe that Vervet, who hasn't liked Snowy for a LONG while, would waste her time telling Snowy such things like that expected to be kept secret, hence it's being posted here: to show what a vindictive cunt she is, still, even after being banned. Like I said in the log, I'm assuming she sent this so that it'd be posted and start shit. But I'd urge you not to take it for the truth, since well, you guys have met Snowy. p.s. queue stfu to defend her now.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
[22:10] <IF0> adam has a girlfriend?
[22:11] <kayte> yeah, he does now <---THIS PART IS NO LONGER TRUE.
[22:11] <Amphy> wow, that's impressive
[22:11] <kayte> what he doesn't have is his password to intl because he randomly changed it and locked himself out of his account >_<
Sixten Sparre
╔pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Reply 106 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 03:09:46 PM)

It's easy to see that it would be fake

Smart people like me have enough brain matter to draw that conclusion

It's like when i made that RS thread insinuating that you and chimp bumfuck eachother....or wait, i better attach a tag that i don't believe that what i posted in the thread is exactly what happened, because all the bimbos are bad at drawing obious conlcusions based on their knowledge of the forum-socio of INTL lol am i rite??? all ur base r belong 2 us
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Reply 107 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 03:11:05 PM)

I thought that was just one of those unsaid, understood things.

What the fuck are you talking about Surt?
People aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are, mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find na´ve, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.
This reply was last edited on 01-25-06 03:16:51 PM by C.
Sunhasrahla
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+756 / -127)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 108 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 03:12:00 PM)

Quote:
Somebody asked me not so long ago why is this forum clinically dead. Now I think I know the right answer. A bunch of underaged teenagers, bitching and spoiling the pleasure of communication with those who are yet normal, that's the reason and the problem.

a) Technically not clinically dead. INTL has never been known to be active. There are many reasons why INTL has and continues to lack activity, lack of new forumers is only one of them. Take into consideration that most of us have other duties in our lives, more than we did when we started to go online. There's also the realization that INTL has no main topic. It's an off-topic forum, and because of that we have to compete with many other off-topic forums. It doesn't help that the conversations in off-topic forums have been discussed over and over again. People begin to see patterns in how debates and discussions typically go, and you have a rise in spam and useless, uninteresting topics.

b) Most of us are no longer 'teenagers.' The average demographic for INTL is about 19-20 years old, and because INTL is a community that does not easily integrate younger forumers (I've tried, and those forumers find themselves isolated), that demographic is slowly rising each year. It shows your ignorance when you refer to those on here as kids or teenagers, or even underaged teenagers (which makes no sense, as how can you be an underaged teenager?) Few people will consider your argument seriously if you degrade them with ad hominem attacks.

c) What is normal for INTL?

Quote:
Leave newbs alone, stop that idiotic postcounting unreasonable bitching... I know that's impossible, ppl never change, but... Just try.

I like to imagine that INTL is harsh on newbies because we don't want to have the atypical forumer that lacks personality. I've experienced and observed the forumer who posts and provides nothing new. It doesn't help the community grow. But I like that. Atleast I know who people are on this forum. Not everyone is a name and a post. Newbies who get through the hazing process are known, and become part of the community. INTL takes quality (for bad or good) over quantity, and that is how it should be.

Quote:
True to say, I don't give a fuck for myself or for what anybody think of that crooked image of me that is created by my grammar lacking posts.

I'm first going to state that I don't know you. I haven't visited some parts of INTL on a regular basis for a while because I have been trying to sort issues offline. I have heard of you, and seen a few of your posts. I have no bias towards you.

What I can say is the lack of interest/acceptance/love/care/respect is not due to your grammar. INTL has had many forumers who have horrific grammar - while some are picked on sometimes - the ones from non-English countries are not.

Quote:
Just look around you people and notice that there is somebody who lives and breathes too, and who does have a right to have an opinion different from yours. Admit it. N.B.: I'm not speaking about myself, for Christ sake!

We notice, and most of us don't care if we don't know them. A faceless person is a bot to those who haven't gotten to know them. Outside of that, it's the internet. Close the window if it hurts you. Move to another website, avoid the internet, or suck it up.

Also, what is this N.B. that I have noticed new forumers use?

Quote:
If there still remains someone who doesn't get it, then I can't help. But brain surgery prolly has a chance. That's all.

Ad hominem attacks help so very little.

Quote:
And specially for you dear mr. Suckit

Nice punishment there.

Quote:
New forumers who stand outside of the clique are treated with indiscrimite disdain and viewed as a welcome outlet for the abuse which for some reason you all generally tend to avoid venting on each other. Now personally, I don't mind this: as anyone who remembers my initial thread will recall, I've got a fairly thick skin, don't take myself particualrly seriously, and keyboard jousting is something I find quite entertaining...but I doubt this is the same for everyone, and the barrage of abuse which almost invariably seems to gravitate towards new people doubtless puts off a number of potentially good forumers who could make things a bit less stale.

I agree, although, attacks on newbies are a reaction to something new instead of the status quo attack against an established member. Radical newbies tend to react more vocally to the typical hazing ritual. It's not as though INTL forumers think about attacking or hazing newbies. It's not as though it's accepted, as the administration is attempting to change that. It's just how we post. Rarely do we treat newbies any different than any established forumer if they posted the same way.

Quote:
I had very little drama when I came into the forum. Maybe I'm the only person that actually tried to sneak around until after I lost my newbie avatar.

Imperialist summed it up. Most forumers were easy on you because you knew Sandamnit, and Sandamnit was the reason why you started to visit INTL. It had very little to do with how you posted. I also recall knowing you were Sandamnit's friend when you were starting to post actively.

Then again, what happens when you are a newbie has very little impact once you're an active forumer (ie. Fisher, goatstack)

Quote:
Now that Snowy is banned I can say that this thread was devoted to her from the very beginning...

Alright, but there's already enough threads in BB devoted to her.

Quote:
And yeah, one more thing. The Bitch who did it is my worst personal enemy from now on. You've killed all the joy of this forum to me, god damn you.

I stand by that bitch this time. She has made a decent case.

Quote:
So why don't we all kill ourselves and get permanently banned already? lol. Seriously, Drah, she wasn't all that bad. Stoned - yes, Bitchy - sure, nasty - of course, but neither BAD, nor obnoxious (or whatever) like me. The one who banned her just proved to be weak and touchy, he lost the difference between abuse and irc-chit-chat. Ban her from irc, the hell with it, but never do it on INTL without some well-grounded reason, supported by many. IMHO, She was here enough time to win sufficient respect for not being got rid of as used condom.

She was good at times, and she was bad at times. The entire time she was careless. I do agree a grounded reason is necessary publically, but it's not your rule to determine who stays and who doesn't. I do agree that the moderation is biased, but that is to be expected sometimes.

IRC is also not a part of INTL, and it shouldn't be. It is no different than any other instant messenger.

Quote:
I would gladly accept my ban if snowy returns. Because I don't want this forum to become a swamp. And noone does, I guess.

INTL survived without her. It will survive without her. One forumer can't dictate the way a forum will end up turning out. It doesn't work like that for any forum.

Quote:
For those who never served in russian army I could tell a bunch of stories narrating of "Grands" (soldiers, who has served more than 1,5 years) beating newbs to death, wiring them to dynamo, torturing them in various ways and so on.

I must admit I don't care about the Russian Army. INTL is not the Russian Army. Your analogy is irrelevant.

Quote:
Buddha, are you trying to start a forum rebellion? Because that is a bannable offense.

This is hardly a rebellion, Mmac, and threatening bans does little. Not even for a moderator or an administrator.

Quote:
Almost like that except that you don't have sex with Smokey - SMOKEY HAS SEX WITH YOU!

Actually, Smokey tells you to stop acting like Snowy, and you feel degraded for being compared to her.

Quote:
fortunately, very few people are willing to stand simply on a legal basis when justifying what they do. why? because obeying the law is not good enough. would you say being a miser or a coward is wrong? because we have a right to be that according to our government, among plenty of other contemptible things. frankly, i'd say the government is bad at regulating morality, and making its fiat the default winner of any moral argument is ludicrous

INTL is not the government, so what is your point? As much as I may dislike it, it's reality that some actions at INTL can be committed, and not held accountable by. It is a risk of being at INTL. I'd be lying if I didn't say I tread it sometimes.

Quote:
What the fuck are you talking about Surt?

Surt suggested that what Rich posted might not be the actual chatlog, or a real chatlog at all. Even if it is, it has little use. So she gossips with others off of INTL, not new with any of us.
This reply was last edited on 01-25-06 03:23:58 PM by Sunhasrahla.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 109 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 03:16:55 PM)

Yeah, uh, I posted a fake chatlog THAT long. I'M SO FUCKING BORED. omg yah rite fag lol
[22:11] <kayte> what he doesn't have is his password to intl because he randomly changed it and locked himself out of his account >_<
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Reply 110 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 03:18:32 PM)

Of course, you realize by posting that, even for reasons contrary to hers, you're still making her day, right?
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+914 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 111 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 03:19:06 PM)

Hey Amelia, she did what we said she would do. Mission accomplished.
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Ballkicks: (+875 / -84)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 112 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 03:22:20 PM)

So now we never have to unban her, right?
Who you know ever
Seen God?
IF0
Administrator

Reply 113 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 03:22:36 PM)

Quoted from Chimp:
Of course, you realize by posting that, even for reasons contrary to hers, you're still making her day, right?

She's actually arguing with me still about whether she should be banned and if she should be banned, so should Surt. And people who make fun of GI and whatnot.
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 114 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 03:22:51 PM)

I believe that Sandamnit, like a young NPH, has humped every piece of ass here.

EDIT: And Surt has been banned about 45 times. He knows now when he can flame and troll and when he can't. He's very good at being a prick, as far as following the rules is concerned.
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Reply 115 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 03:25:41 PM)

I think she just wants company, especially since she's arguing for the ban of someone who keeps defending her.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 116 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 03:28:29 PM)

I feel gay for saying this, like.. really gay. But the picture of Sandy and Vervet is really cute.
Stormraider
User is currently banned until further notice.

im gay

Reply 117 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 03:33:55 PM)

I, for one, didn't know Sand and Amelia were anything.

And now that I do know, I will probably forget within a few moments.

The only piece of information I will retain, is the fantasy that somewhere, in some medium, Amelia will use this against Emp, and poor Justin will cry himself to sleep, cuddling his Mo Rocca-Doll to sleep.
Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
Fuck you, your dog, and manifest destiny!
Sunhasrahla
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+756 / -127)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 118 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 03:39:53 PM)

Quote:
I, for one, didn't know Sand and Amelia were anything.

I don't know. I had an idea that they have been fucking, or atleast had fucked or attempted to be in a relationship once. It doesn't surprise me. Was there mention of it elsewhere?

It doesn't necessarily matter, anyway - Maybe in how Vervet and Sandamnit regard one another on the forum, but that's all. Is that the revolutional revelation?
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Reply 119 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 03:40:25 PM)

IRC last year sometime.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 120 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 03:40:57 PM)

I consider it more important as to why they aren't here as much anymore. kekeke u give soj??? If I had Sandy's scrawny little ass in my hands, I wouldn't bother typing either.
Sixten Sparre
╔pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Reply 121 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 03:42:52 PM)

Quoted from Sandamnit:
Hey Amelia, she did what we said she would do. Mission accomplished.

Ehh, that was an honest try, i would say the same about chimp and if0 if i was banned by those funboys, as she sadi about sandarnit and vervet...
Bebop

cups are only really useful for people drinking

Ballkicks: (+219 / -19)
Reg. Date: Oct 2003
Reply 122 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 03:44:01 PM)

Quote:
[15:35] LowHeaven: bon is off to tell emp right now! should make for a great chatlog.

she's obviously gone mad.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Reply 123 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 03:44:28 PM)

gay jokes are funny no matter how many times you tell them!
Sixten Sparre
╔pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Reply 124 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 03:45:13 PM)

Quoted from Chimp:
gay jokes are funny no matter how many times you tell them!

reverse psychology doesn't work on me chimpo
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 43678 | Total Posts: 366 ]