Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Bitching Battleground: The God Damned TV Channel > Attention: referencing ninjas, pirates and/or the USSR does not make your post automatically funny. > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 ] [ Thread Views: 10903 | Total Posts: 79 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
(Originally posted on: 12-09-05 02:10:34 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

In fact, it makes it pretty lame and cliche. That's pretty much all I've got.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 1 of 79 (Originally posted on: 12-09-05 02:28:33 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

In Bitching Battleground, the hulk posts grrrr.

Jimmy, get on AIM...i've got a picture of the FATTEST cat in denim overalls you've ever seen, man.

You'd better watch out; you better go hide!
And Elder Sign's needed for this Yuletide
Great Old Ones are comin to town.

They're making a fist and shaking it twice.
They're going to hit you, naughty or nice.
Great Old Ones are coming to town.
superstar satisfaction

pseudO Buddha

Ballkicks: (+21 / -12)
Reg. Date: Sep 2005
Reply 2 of 79 (Originally posted on: 12-09-05 04:08:10 PM)

Yes, but referencing pirates and ninjas in the form of a question will get you hot dates.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 3 of 79 (Originally posted on: 12-09-05 04:37:46 PM)

Quoted from awkward jimmy:

/!\ INTERNET MALE /!\
People aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are, mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find nave, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 4 of 79 (Originally posted on: 12-09-05 04:54:04 PM)

That's a pretty good point. We need to invent some new catchphrases and stuff.
"I went in the Haunted House, and around the corner, Frankenstein was patiently waiting for me."
"Last night I fell asleep, and when I woke up, my room was a black and white movie."

Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."
"If it were, Santana and I would be dating.

GLEEK

Ballkicks: (+414 / -233)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 5 of 79 (Originally posted on: 12-09-05 05:14:28 PM)

Quoted from satisfaction:
Yes, but referencing pirates and ninjas in the form of a question will get you hot dates.

retarded
Quoted from Chimp:

/! INTERNET MALE /!

non sequitur
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 6 of 79 (Originally posted on: 12-09-05 07:40:56 PM)

Chimp you post some of the most inane drivel
bradism.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 7 of 79 (Originally posted on: 12-09-05 07:50:13 PM)

My train of thought derails a lot and I don't usually fill you in on where it's been MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
People aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are, mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find nave, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.
sprUceWOLF
I LIKE TO REPORT RETARDATION STATION POTS!!!

" ...pots?" - Posts you silly.

Ballkicks: (+10 / -68)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 8 of 79 (Originally posted on: 12-09-05 09:29:05 PM)

Quoted from Baggy_Brad:
Chimp you post some of the most inane drivel

Is the "inane drivel objection" 100% applicable if the drivel occurs within an inane thread topic?
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 9 of 79 (Originally posted on: 12-10-05 12:16:10 AM)

I really hate when people reference that Simpsons episode where he gets that Russian car and the salesman says "In Soviet Russia, car drives you!" except when people reference it they just say "In Soviet Russia, indirect object verbs you!" oh god how i hate that
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 10 of 79 (Originally posted on: 12-10-05 01:37:05 AM)

Quoted from ice:
I really hate when people reference that Simpsons episode where he gets that Russian car and the salesman says "In Soviet Russia, car drives you!" except when people reference it they just say "In Soviet Russia, indirect object verbs you!" oh god how i hate that

we are officially on the same page.
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 11 of 79 (Originally posted on: 12-10-05 01:58:56 AM)

For the longest and most abnormal period of time, I was wondering what the fuck people were talking about.

What if it were some clever amalgamation of the three entities? "In Communist Ninja Pirate Russia, ninja pirates catch you!"

But then, that would make sense, wouldn't it? Because it's not as if a car or something were driving or molesting you at the time. And then there was that time when we were doing the sexuality fair, and they said, "Lesbian chooses YOU!" and I was confused.

Yeah, it really isn't funny, is it?
http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?tid=4368

Doesn't the manatee kind of look like a guest on the Ricki Lake show? "Uh, Ricki, I'm here because I'm endangered." Then one of those mean people in the audience would offer up the advice, "Yeah, I want to say something to the sea pig!" "That's sea cow." "Whatever. Sea pig, you gotta get yourself an education and a job!" "Uh, I live in the ocean." "It just so happens you live in the ocean 'cuz you ain't got no job!" "I don't know what you're -" "You gotta get in Weight Watchers, some kinda program!" "I have a layer of blubber to keep my body warm in the water..." "Whatever, talk to the hand." "I dont have a hand!"
Sixten Sparre
pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 12 of 79 (Originally posted on: 12-10-05 03:47:10 AM)

jimmy i agree

and doesn't this whole deal come from SA, and then some geezers also brought it over here
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 13 of 79 (Originally posted on: 12-10-05 04:02:51 AM)

doyyyyyyy

zippo-chan is my new samurai apprentice......if anyone objects, speak now and forever rest in peace
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 14 of 79 (Originally posted on: 12-10-05 05:36:34 AM)

Quoted from ice:
Family Guy, and it was Peter turning his navigation mode to the "Yakov Smirnoff Mode"

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

Also, yes, the "In Soviet Russia" jokes are pretty fucking stupid.
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 15 of 79 (Originally posted on: 12-10-05 07:16:06 AM)

To take the devil's advocate, there are a lot of people who are just now getting into internet culture so they find these antiquated jokes to be hilarious since they are experiencing them for the first time. I mean, just last night I had to explain the history behind Peanut Butter Jelly Time to some friends. lol am i rite??? all ur base r belong 2 us
animatedcardigan: your nose is sexy[/w]

[w]Apprenticed under Kage-STFU the art of bujutsu
"It is in Men that we must place our hope." - Gandalf the Grey
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 16 of 79 (Originally posted on: 12-10-05 07:26:32 AM)

Quoted from Zippo:
To take the devil's advocate, there are a lot of people who are just now getting into internet culture so they find these antiquated jokes to be hilarious since they are experiencing them for the first time. I mean, just last night I had to explain the history behind Peanut Butter Jelly Time to some friends. lol am i rite??? all ur base r belong 2 us

I had never heard of that flash animation until the SA guy complained about Family Guy stealing it and, after googling it I decided I would stop downloading the new Family Guy episodes because it was painfully unfunny.

The fact that someone's never heard a shit joke before doesn't make it good.
bradism.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 17 of 79 (Originally posted on: 12-10-05 03:19:21 PM)

Pirates have never, ever, been funny, except on Monkey Island. Not to talk about ninjas.
"Hwt, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme s wintres; ac t bi an eagan bryhtm and t lste fc, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hwt r foregange, oe hwt r fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 18 of 79 (Originally posted on: 12-10-05 03:22:05 PM)

Quoted from Sandamnit:
Quoted from ice:
Family Guy, and it was Peter turning his navigation mode to the "Yakov Smirnoff Mode"

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

No no, theres a simpsons episode where Abe and Bart go to some town (Branson Missouri, maybe?) and Yakov Smirfnoff is performing and makes that joke. Ony I think it was "Hamburger eats you" or something along those lines.
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 19 of 79 (Originally posted on: 12-10-05 04:05:19 PM)

In Soviet Russia I have a penisI AM A NINJA!
My little website i'm a serial-killer :)
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 20 of 79 (Originally posted on: 12-10-05 04:06:36 PM)

I keep it in a jar marked 'Attention Pirates!: Do not pillage!'
My little website i'm a serial-killer :)
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 21 of 79 (Originally posted on: 12-10-05 04:17:39 PM)

FLOODER.

(User was warned for this post.)

You'd better watch out; you better go hide!
And Elder Sign's needed for this Yuletide
Great Old Ones are comin to town.

They're making a fist and shaking it twice.
They're going to hit you, naughty or nice.
Great Old Ones are coming to town.

This reply was last edited on 12-10-05 09:37:12 PM by Hasty Penguin.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 22 of 79 (Originally posted on: 12-10-05 04:22:19 PM)

Quoted from Sandamnit:

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

Right. I was confusing it with when Homer gets into some Russian car and looks at the gear shift and it has all these Roman numerals and shit on it and goes like, "how do I drive this thing...?" and then the guy runs out and says, "Put it in M!"
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 23 of 79 (Originally posted on: 12-10-05 04:24:03 PM)

Quoted from Dimi:
Quoted from Sandamnit:
Quoted from ice:

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

No no, theres a simpsons episode where Abe and Bart go to some town (Branson Missouri, maybe?) and Yakov Smirfnoff is performing and makes that joke. Ony I think it was "Hamburger eats you" or something along those lines.
Yes, but the "car drives you" joke that he was alluding to was Family Guy.

However, once they did that joke on The Simpsons, FYAD (maybe even FYAG at the time) picked up on it right away and it began to spread like a cancer.
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision Ive ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 24 of 79 (Originally posted on: 12-11-05 02:58:58 AM)

I have a friend that thinks its funny to say something and then say and by that I mean this, and usually he gets laughs but I dont laugh cause I've heard that on the internet so many times and now its lame.
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 10903 | Total Posts: 79 ]