Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > How much money would it take to get you to kill a puppy? > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 2785 | Total Posts: 45 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
(Originally posted on: 12-01-05 09:59:28 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

http://www.oldeenglish.org/puppy.html

(I don't know if this has been posted before)

It's a funny sketch, and no puppies were actually killed! i'm a serial-killer :)

But I was wondering if any of the sickos of the INTL community would kill a puppy for a large sum of money. I know I couldn't bring myself to kill a puppy, even if it were for billions of dollars. I probably couldn't kill any animal with my bare hands for any amount of money, unless it served some practical purpose (as in if I were starving to death and I had to eat it, but that probably won't happen).

How much would you have to get paid to kill a puppy with your bare hands?
This reply was last edited on 12-02-05 03:39:27 PM by Angus.
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision Ive ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 1 of 45 (Originally posted on: 12-01-05 10:04:37 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I'd kill a puppy to save an even more adorable puppy.
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Lyle

My penis is huge

Ballkicks: (+243 / -48)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 2 of 45 (Originally posted on: 12-01-05 10:23:38 AM)

i'd kill a puppy for 250,000.

edit: this is silly, actually. i have no idea how much i'd do it for, but if it came down to it i'd probably do it for much, much less because i'm poor.
This reply was last edited on 12-01-05 10:28:43 AM by Lyle.
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 3 of 45 (Originally posted on: 12-01-05 10:30:50 AM)

I'd kill a puppy for a million dollars.

Not because the cost of my morality is even close to a million, but just because people I guess will pay alot for puppy killing.
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper]"Because when insanity takes it's toll, I intend to have exact change."
Links: 0 A.D., Heaven Games, Something Awful.
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 4 of 45 (Originally posted on: 12-01-05 11:27:45 AM)

Premise #1: I own a really expensive car, sponsored by the puppy murderers. Like, slap-yo-mama expensive. Pimped out with bling and blam and all sorts of gangstah shit. Said car will be an extension of my bare hands.

Premise #2: I was driving this car really really really really really really fast on the highway that everyone's yelling at me and flipping the bird, but I can't hear them over my Caddy-lac BROOOOM. I'm blaring lots of loud and vulgar music, and I'm just being an all out pimp.

Premise #3: The puppy in question (named "Rover" or "Rex" or something else that begins with an "R" and is stereotypically a puppy) was flung out in front of my car as I was going this ridiculous speed to be crushed into miniscule puppy bits.

Conclusion: I'd be so fucking excited about my ridiculously pimped-out ride that I'll only care about whether the puppy bits got on my car.

(Don't judge me; it happens to cats, raccoons, squirrels, and deer all the time.)
http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?tid=4368

Doesn't the manatee kind of look like a guest on the Ricki Lake show? "Uh, Ricki, I'm here because I'm endangered." Then one of those mean people in the audience would offer up the advice, "Yeah, I want to say something to the sea pig!" "That's sea cow." "Whatever. Sea pig, you gotta get yourself an education and a job!" "Uh, I live in the ocean." "It just so happens you live in the ocean 'cuz you ain't got no job!" "I don't know what you're -" "You gotta get in Weight Watchers, some kinda program!" "I have a layer of blubber to keep my body warm in the water..." "Whatever, talk to the hand." "I dont have a hand!"
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

Ballkicks: (+637 / -48)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 5 of 45 (Originally posted on: 12-01-05 11:30:57 AM)

if I had a good reason I'd kill it for free. if I don't have a reason other than money, I won't kill it.

edit; how much for killing a mouse? how much for a cow, a fish or a person? what makes the difference?
Wireless Muppet, of Strings and Ribbonwax
Sixten Sparre
pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 6 of 45 (Originally posted on: 12-01-05 11:52:24 AM)

As a psionic being i believe that by putting out the light of life for the cold materialistic currency is an ill choice, with cosmic consequences of me and my ego
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reply 7 of 45 (Originally posted on: 12-01-05 12:30:48 PM)

Quoted from Mingan:
if I had a good reason I'd kill it for free.

That's my answer, too. Killing things for money alone is stupid. Except for people who work in pest control.
animatedcardigan: your nose is sexy[/w]

[w]Apprenticed under Kage-STFU the art of bujutsu
"It is in Men that we must place our hope." - Gandalf the Grey
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 8 of 45 (Originally posted on: 12-01-05 12:42:45 PM)

If you'd kill it for a million dollars, you'd kill it for 100,000 too, and for 10,000, and probably for 100 and for less.
"Hwt, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme s wintres; ac t bi an eagan bryhtm and t lste fc, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hwt r foregange, oe hwt r fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Reply 9 of 45 (Originally posted on: 12-01-05 12:42:59 PM)

Lots of double posting lately. Sorry.
"Hwt, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme s wintres; ac t bi an eagan bryhtm and t lste fc, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hwt r foregange, oe hwt r fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."
Herminator
vervet is a dumby

Jamie Foxx kicks ass you whale fart >:(

Ballkicks: (+12 / -10)
Reg. Date: Nov 2005
Reply 10 of 45 (Originally posted on: 12-01-05 02:04:14 PM)

I could def kill it for a small fee.
Maybe a price per pound type of thing.
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 11 of 45 (Originally posted on: 12-01-05 03:29:24 PM)

If I could kill it by throwing it off of a really high bridge or damn or oh oh a waterfall then I'd do it for a new XLR2 or a pro lighting set-up.

who am i kidding puppies are cute damnit id probably grab him and run off
My little website i'm a serial-killer :)
nimo

lvl 16 wizard, yo

Ballkicks: (+321 / -17)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 12 of 45 (Originally posted on: 12-01-05 03:33:48 PM)

Quoted from Aaron:
If I could kill it by throwing it off of a really high bridge or damn or oh oh a waterfall then I'd do it for a new XLR2 or a pro lighting set-up.

who am i kidding puppies are cute damnit id probably grab him and run off

Where the fuck is your indie film dedication? You'd better kill that puppy or this industry will eat you alive. I heard, to get the money for Clerks, Kevin Smith had to kill like forty puppies.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fauxtank
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."
"If it were, Santana and I would be dating.

GLEEK

Ballkicks: (+414 / -233)
Reply 13 of 45 (Originally posted on: 12-01-05 03:35:01 PM)

I wouldn't kill an animal for money. I'd kill one if it meant a human could be saved though.

Quoted from Mingan:

edit; how much for killing a mouse? how much for a cow, a fish or a person? what makes the difference?

People are different. We're smarter and self-conscious. Animals just don't know what the fuck (except for some cetaceans and the other greater apes).
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 14 of 45 (Originally posted on: 12-01-05 04:04:56 PM)

20 bucks
DeathofSmokey: You can't know anything in your heart - that's not what it's for. Knowing in your heart = hoping you're not wrong. I know in my heart that Angelina Jolie will show up and give me a blowjob on the count of three. One, two...
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reply 15 of 45 (Originally posted on: 12-01-05 04:06:57 PM)

Quoted from Sukkit:
If you'd kill it for a million dollars, you'd kill it for 100,000 too, and for 10,000, and probably for 100 and for less.

Are you speaking from experience? This is far too true.

Well, I guess it would depend on whose puppy it was, and what the puppy was like. It's not like it has a soul or anything. omg yah rite fag lol
"I went in the Haunted House, and around the corner, Frankenstein was patiently waiting for me."
"Last night I fell asleep, and when I woke up, my room was a black and white movie."

Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 16 of 45 (Originally posted on: 12-01-05 04:12:25 PM)

That movie was pretty funny, thanks for sharing.
My favorite part was when that girl who said she'd kill it for 50 cents tried to take the dog... I wanted to see more of that story.
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 17 of 45 (Originally posted on: 12-01-05 04:18:35 PM)

I'd only kill a pup for health reasons, not for money. Or if I found a really good recipe for Mongolian Dog Stew.

"My 1991 brawl with a transvestite is still the classic. He was a big guy, so once I got him down, I kept decking him. Then I saw the cops and thought, 'Hmmm. Danny Partridge beating the [bleep] out of a transvestite hooker. I should probably run.' I listened to my own high-speed pursuit on the stereo of my car after beating the [bleep] out of a transvestite prostitute. That's bitchin'. "
- Danny Bonaduce, man among men.
Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Surely something dumber has come up since my apparent forgetfulness for STDs and doctor visits.

Ballkicks: (+257 / -16)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 18 of 45 (Originally posted on: 12-01-05 04:38:19 PM)

Depends on how far I'm behind on my bills. Being that I'm currently ahead on them, I'd keep it and train it to pickpocket people.
If my ears could talk, they would say, "Thank you, Zorak. You have enriched us both."
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Reply 19 of 45 (Originally posted on: 12-01-05 05:00:02 PM)

Quoted from Hasty Penguin:
Quoted from Sukkit:

Are you speaking from experience? This is far too true.

I wish. I need money for Christmas shoppings, for New Year's party and for hair dye, and there are many puppies in the world.
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 20 of 45 (Originally posted on: 12-01-05 07:04:09 PM)

50 bucks Canadian
www.thepartylive.com
mmac
INTL Premium Member
it's INTL, not the fucking UN - Amphy

3ms will rise again

Ballkicks: (+254 / -35)
Reply 21 of 45 (Originally posted on: 12-01-05 07:45:21 PM)

I think it's already been decided I'm an evil souless bastard on IRC, but I do like puppies, so it'd be a lot.

Fuck kittens though, I can't stand cats. I'd do a kitten for $20
This signature is only a temporary replacement for something that is actually funny.

nevermind, this is permanent
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Ballkicks: (+875 / -84)
Reply 22 of 45 (Originally posted on: 12-01-05 07:48:11 PM)

I'd kill a kitten killer for free.
The fox knows many good tricks, the hedgehog only one.
One good one.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 23 of 45 (Originally posted on: 12-01-05 07:50:11 PM)

Quoted from Mr Excitable:
50 bucks Canadian

How much in real money?
This moment in time is all I've got right now. I have to make the most of it now, or look back in regret.
mmac
INTL Premium Member
it's INTL, not the fucking UN - Amphy

3ms will rise again

Ballkicks: (+254 / -35)
Reply 24 of 45 (Originally posted on: 12-01-05 07:53:05 PM)

I think that's like $2.50
This signature is only a temporary replacement for something that is actually funny.

nevermind, this is permanent
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 2785 | Total Posts: 45 ]