Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Bitching Battleground: The God Damned TV Channel > Why can't all women be cool? > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 6941 | Total Posts: 72 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
(Originally posted on: 11-19-05 11:47:04 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I have broken down women into three major groups. Women that don't have money and women that do - and then there are some that are just plain cunts. This sounds terrible, but its the fucking truth.

When I take someone out I don't expect for them to return the favor, but I do expect them to act like they appreciate it. After a good meal (usually costing anywhere from 50-75 dollars depending on what I have to drink) there are a few keys phrases I very much enjoy hearing. In no particular order...

1. "That was a good dinner and I appreciate you taking me out."

2. "That was a good dinner and I think we should do it again soon, but next time its on me."

3. "Sooo full, lets go back to my place and watch a movie or something."

Now, I do definately expect number 1 everytime without fail. It is the least that should happen. I definately don't expect a girl to suck my dick everytime I get her dinner, but she should at least let it known that she is pleased for not having to pay for her own shit. Lately the string of girls I have taken out have all plain sucked. No thank you or anything. That is cool though, Karma is a bitch.

Last week, all dates are with same girl...

Monday - 60 dollars at an Italian Steakhouse
Wednesday - 55 dollars at Red Lobster
Thursday - 75 dollar lunch for two at dank Sushi House
Friday - got girl fucked up for free... at least 100 dollars in shit.

Yeah, that is a lot of money to spend on someone in a week. That is just how I roll most of the time. I like to eat out a lot versus cooking food myself. It is one of the perks of being my friend I guess. Maybe I am being a dick by expecting some sort of payback... I don't know anymore.

A good way to guarantee a second date with me is to pay for your own shit. Not because I need my dates to, but because it shows that they are there to spend time with me rather than using me as a meal ticket.
Rather than filling it overfull, its better to stop in time.
Sharpen the blade to a point, but the edge won’t last forever.
Gold and jade may fill the house, but no one can retain them for eternity.
Boasting of wealth and virtue, brings trouble on oneself.
Reticence when the job is done, is the Way of heaven.
neon

is going to post her bus stop here tomorrow, and we will love it.

Ballkicks: (+210 / -43)
Reg. Date: Apr 2005
Reply 1 of 72 (Originally posted on: 11-20-05 12:37:53 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

If she didn't say thank you on Wednesday what made you think she might say it by Friday?

If there was no sign of apreciation a good way to see if she maybe just forgot to thank you would be to ask if she enjoyed the meal. If the response is positive and at least somehow shows she appreciated you paying then you can see if she deserves you buying the next night.
You are just jealous because you don't have the poke'mon theme song on your mp3 player!
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 2 of 72 (Originally posted on: 11-20-05 01:41:47 AM)

Because we're fucking tools.
I agree with neon. Also, you should probably ask the next girl to chip in or go Dutch. We aren't all cheap bitches.
I've got a gun in my hand but that gun won't cock. My finger's on the trigger but that trigger seems locked and I can't stop staring at the tick tock clock and even if I could I would never give up. With a vest on my chest, a bullet in my lung I can't believe I'm dying with my song unsung. And if and when I die won't you bury me alone? Cause I'll never get to heaven if I'm singing this song.
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 3 of 72 (Originally posted on: 11-20-05 08:39:33 AM)

now I ain't saying shes a gold digger...

Man move the hell on from here. Ive been dating Ms Pt for ages and she says thank you and gets all giddy when I cook supper let alone take her out on the town. She would be saying thank you, go find someone who knows they are getting spoiled.
www.thepartylive.com
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 4 of 72 (Originally posted on: 11-20-05 08:53:33 AM)

I bet a guy would say 'Thank You', Nickolati.
bradism.
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

Reply 5 of 72 (Originally posted on: 11-20-05 10:56:35 AM)

Quoted from neon:
If she didn't say thank you on Wednesday what made you think she might say it by Friday?

If there was no sign of apreciation a good way to see if she maybe just forgot to thank you would be to ask if she enjoyed the meal. If the response is positive and at least somehow shows she appreciated you paying then you can see if she deserves you buying the next night.

The thing is that it doesn't really bother me THAT much. I'd go out and eat if I were alone, and the money that I spend is not money legitimately earned if you catch my drift. It really doesn't cost me anything, but that is still cash I could put towards something a lot cooler, like a hooker.

She knows this, and I think that is why she doesn't seem so amazed by me dropping mad cash to feed us all the time. Still, it is money that I earned by running great risks.

Quoted from Baggy_Brad:
I bet a guy would say 'Thank You', Nickolati.

I know Brad.
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 6 of 72 (Originally posted on: 11-20-05 11:12:04 AM)

Next time take her to McDonalds and share a happy meal. Then throw milkshake in her face!
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 7 of 72 (Originally posted on: 11-20-05 11:45:49 AM)

Maybe if you didnt go through so many bloody women you wouldnt be able to sound so assured when you place us into one of three catagories ;p Be more discerning. There are just as many awful men out there.

"My 1991 brawl with a transvestite is still the classic. He was a big guy, so once I got him down, I kept decking him. Then I saw the cops and thought, 'Hmmm. Danny Partridge beating the [bleep] out of a transvestite hooker. I should probably run.' I listened to my own high-speed pursuit on the stereo of my car after beating the [bleep] out of a transvestite prostitute. That's bitchin'. "
- Danny Bonaduce, man among men.
Salamando
The Reel RS Krew
RULE BREAKER!

LOL karma palindrome

Ballkicks: (+145 / -473)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 8 of 72 (Originally posted on: 11-20-05 11:50:33 AM)

yeah dude mcdonalds has a dollar menu. you can be pretty damn full off 3-6 dollars so next time why dont you get her a double cheeseburger and leave it at that then you wont have to make these threads about how you wasted all of your money
cocaine ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||| mushrooms | marijuana ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||| codeine ||| alcohol ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||| salvia | adderall | HALTED DUE TO PROBATION (will NOT resume in 6 months)
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 9 of 72 (Originally posted on: 11-20-05 12:25:54 PM)

Generally speaking, it's good to thank anyone for any good or nice thing they do for you. This girl sounds kind of cruddy. You're certainly spending a lot of time with that money hole. Does she do anything aside from go to restaurants, get fucked up and not say thank you?

You've at least learned something yourself, or reassured in your belief that you should always thank someone for taking you out for dinner. So when some tall, dark, handsome stranger, or maybe some girl who decides that she must pay for the meal because she's ridden with guilt or something asks you out for dinner, you will remember to say thank you.

But yeah, this girl you're with seems dopey.
"I went in the Haunted House, and around the corner, Frankenstein was patiently waiting for me."
"Last night I fell asleep, and when I woke up, my room was a black and white movie."

Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 10 of 72 (Originally posted on: 11-20-05 05:21:50 PM)

I'm not sure how the having or not of money correlates to the having or not of manners.

Quote:
A good way to guarantee a second date with me is to pay for your own shit.

If someone asks me on a date I think it's reasonable to assume that they are going to pay. Because, you know, they asked. If it's not a date, then I expect to pay for myself.

Either way when someone buys me dinner I say thank you. It's just polite!
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 11 of 72 (Originally posted on: 11-20-05 05:50:08 PM)

Quoted from kayte:
If someone asks me on a date I think it's reasonable to assume that they are going to pay. Because, you know, they asked. If it's not a date, then I expect to pay for myself.

Ah, but then you must ask, "What is considered a date?"

I've only ever been on one date where I let the guy foot the entire bill, and that was only after I offered about twenty times to chip in at least half.

Nickolati, I agree with Mr E. She obviously has no appreciation for anything, which is a HUGE character flaw. Step away from the girl.
animatedcardigan: your nose is sexy[/w]

[w]Apprenticing under Kage-STFU the art of bujutsu
"It is in Men that we must place our hope." - Gandalf the Grey
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reply 12 of 72 (Originally posted on: 11-20-05 09:57:20 PM)

Quoted from Zippo:
Quoted from kayte:

When he says "I'd like to take you out to dinner." It's not rocket science. lol @ duck hunt
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reply 13 of 72 (Originally posted on: 11-20-05 10:01:15 PM)

Quoted from kayte:
Quoted from Zippo:
Quoted from kayte:

When he says "I'd like to take you out to dinner." It's not rocket science. lol @ duck hunt

"Date" for Zippo has an entirely different meaning than 99% of the world, I'm sure.

As far as paying for things, I like to do that. It makes me happy. I like to buy my friends from work drinks when we go out, lunch or dinner when we eat out. Sometimes they do it for me. Then again, I work with the best bunch of people anyone could ever have hoped to find in a restaurant, so maybe I'm just lucky.
mmac
INTL Premium Member
it's INTL, not the fucking UN - Amphy

3ms will rise again

Ballkicks: (+254 / -35)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 14 of 72 (Originally posted on: 11-20-05 10:18:14 PM)

Quoted from kayte:

notice this is much different than saying "I'd like to have you for dinner" Hannibal Lector ruined the dating scene.
This signature is only a temporary replacement for something that is actually funny.

nevermind, this is permanent
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

Reply 15 of 72 (Originally posted on: 11-20-05 11:27:59 PM)

Quoted from kayte:
Quoted from Zippo:
Quoted from kayte:

If I want to go on a date, as in an outing to get to know someone better with the possibility of sex afterwards, I will simply say "How would you like to go out on a date?" This not only clears up any confusion about how I feel about the person, it also sets the mood for the whole night. If I am hungry and want to go eat, I will say "let's go get some dinner."

That is another shitty thing about women. They assume way too much.

Also, just to clear up some confusion... I am not dating this girl or anything. I'd never complain about paying for a girlfriend's food. I don't think I'd ever date this girl under any circumstances. She has a lot of hot friends and is fun company, but I couldn't date someone that does the crazy shit she does - which is a lot coming from me.
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

Reply 16 of 72 (Originally posted on: 11-20-05 11:34:55 PM)

Quoted from Snowy:
Maybe if you didnt go through so many bloody women you wouldnt be able to sound so assured when you place us into one of three catagories ;p Be more discerning. There are just as many awful men out there.

Men probably wouldn't be so shitty if women didn't make their lives hell. I know that 99% of the problems in my life are caused by vaginas.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 17 of 72 (Originally posted on: 11-20-05 11:46:38 PM)

Like, it's nice of you to buy her food and all, but it's stupid to complain when she doesn't thank you for whatever reason. She probably just forgot, or figures it's cool.
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 18 of 72 (Originally posted on: 11-21-05 06:33:38 AM)

Quoted from kayte:

People actually say "I'd like to take you out to dinner?" OMG why is Dad kissing that guy?!?
Quoted from awkward jimmy:
"Date" for Zippo has an entirely different meaning than 99% of the world, I'm sure.
*sigh*
Quoted from Nickolati:
I will simply say "How would you like to go out on a date?"
This was pretty much what I had in mind when I originally asked the question. It's a neutral request and does not imply anything about who is paying. And if you want to get technical, the most that you can reasonably assume from "I'd like to take you out to dinner" is that he'll pick you up and drive you there. It would take something like "it's on me" or "my treat" for me to assume as much.
animatedcardigan: your nose is sexy[/w]

[w]Apprenticing under Kage-STFU the art of bujutsu
"It is in Men that we must place our hope." - Gandalf the Grey
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 19 of 72 (Originally posted on: 11-21-05 07:09:26 AM)

Quoted from Nickolati:

Yeah, that is a lot of money to spend on someone in a week. That is just how I roll most of the time.

Hey - guess who deserves it!
DeathofSmokey: You can't know anything in your heart - that's not what it's for. Knowing in your heart = hoping you're not wrong. I know in my heart that Angelina Jolie will show up and give me a blowjob on the count of three. One, two...
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reply 20 of 72 (Originally posted on: 11-21-05 08:07:45 AM)

Quote:
Then throw milkshake in her face!

Seriously. If she's not happy that you just made her taste 10 times better, you know you're seeing a cunt.
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 21 of 72 (Originally posted on: 11-21-05 07:25:27 PM)

Quoted from ice:
Like, it's nice of you to buy her food and all, but it's stupid to complain when she doesn't thank you for whatever reason. She probably just forgot, or figures it's cool.

If it had been only one occasion, I would have agreed with you. I know I've forgotten to say thank you (of course, I usually ended up going back - that whole guilt thing kicks in big) a few times, but I think it's just common courtesy to say thank you. It doesn't cost you anything to be polite - especially when someone does something nice for you.
"I went in the Haunted House, and around the corner, Frankenstein was patiently waiting for me."
"Last night I fell asleep, and when I woke up, my room was a black and white movie."

Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
greenidentity
Disco naps and liquorice Snaps.

It is time for some fine fine wine.....or box wine it's all good man

Ballkicks: (+603 / -81)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 22 of 72 (Originally posted on: 11-21-05 07:56:28 PM)

I think it's a pretty good idea to try this experiment on me, and take me out for 50 dollars in dinner and drinks. big grin

In all seriousness, sounds like you just hang out with girls that don't have real good manners. Recently, a friend of mine took me out and spent like 70 bucks on dinner drinks and a movie, and seriously it made me feel so guilty, it's stupid. Mostly because I'm unemployed right now and don't know when I can pay it back. I really hate having lots of money spent on me, and I have a hard time accepting nice gestures without feeling guilty, or feeling way over-appreciative.

When I go on dates with anyone, I usually insist on paying half if I can. If I can't and the person says "No no no I insist on paying all of it." I say OK and show some sort of appreciation, and drop it. Even though I hate getting hand outs, I hate it even worse when people argue about who will pay. It seems to me to be too much of a "Look how good of a person I am" show. I don't have that much to prove.
Anti Signature.
This reply was last edited on 11-21-05 08:02:48 PM by greenidentity.
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 23 of 72 (Originally posted on: 11-21-05 08:28:27 PM)

Quoted from Nickolati:
Quoted from Snowy:

Men probably wouldn't be so shitty if women didn't make their lives hell. I know that 99% of the problems in my life are caused by vaginas.

I got 99 problems but a bitch aint one.
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reply 24 of 72 (Originally posted on: 11-21-05 10:39:11 PM)

Quoted from Dimi:
Quoted from Nickolati:
Quoted from Snowy:

I got 99 problems but a bitch aint one.

I thought you were dating the ex-mormon.

The whole thing is that it's not a "nice thing" if he's only doing it to try to get in her pants.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 6941 | Total Posts: 72 ]