Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Whose personal life do you wonder about? > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 3009 | Total Posts: 46 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 11-01-05 07:09:10 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

So yea, there are those forummers who constantly share a lot about their lives on this forum. And then there are those who could be nothing more than a forum persona for all we know. I tend to wonder about some of those people who don't share so much sometimes.

I think i'm not the only one who really wonders what Baggy_Brad's life is like.

Then I also wonder about other people like Hasty Penguin, or Angus to a lesser extent. Lord Devon too. Not like my mind is plauged by this, but I always wonder if anyone else wonders about these kinds of things sometimes?

So who do you wonder about, if anyone?
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reply 1 of 46 (Originally posted on: 11-01-05 07:32:43 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I sometimes wonder about drah. I can't quite imagine what it would be like to meet him.
L'enfer, c'est les autres.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 2 of 46 (Originally posted on: 11-01-05 07:49:57 PM)

About the only person left who makes me wonder me would have to be Dramamine. I used to be intrigued with Smokey, and with the legend of Boobcats.

"My 1991 brawl with a transvestite is still the classic. He was a big guy, so once I got him down, I kept decking him. Then I saw the cops and thought, 'Hmmm. Danny Partridge beating the [bleep] out of a transvestite hooker. I should probably run.' I listened to my own high-speed pursuit on the stereo of my car after beating the [bleep] out of a transvestite prostitute. That's bitchin'. "
- Danny Bonaduce, man among men.
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 3 of 46 (Originally posted on: 11-01-05 07:53:18 PM)

Quite frankly I wonder if Snowy has the same callous ballbreaking personality in real life.

Also I think uselessinformation seems to have a fun life.
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 4 of 46 (Originally posted on: 11-01-05 07:54:01 PM)

honestly i dont care, and im not just tryin gto sound badass =-/

zippo-chan is my new samurai apprentice......if anyone objects, speak now and forever rest in peace
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 5 of 46 (Originally posted on: 11-01-05 08:02:36 PM)

Learning more about Smokey, drah, Sukkit, emtilt, Arnok, Tazzo, and Agon would be pretty interesting, I think.

Just from the way they write, I kind of get the feeling that there's a wide variety of experiences that bring those styles out.
"I went in the Haunted House, and around the corner, Frankenstein was patiently waiting for me."
"Last night I fell asleep, and when I woke up, my room was a black and white movie."

Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 6 of 46 (Originally posted on: 11-01-05 08:03:56 PM)

Those Greek kids who live in Pennsylvania.

I wonder about uselessinformation's life, and sometimes I wonder about Sukkit's life because he likes disappearing for so long, and I get lonely. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

I'm always curious about Surt, too.
http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?tid=4368

Doesn't the manatee kind of look like a guest on the Ricki Lake show? "Uh, Ricki, I'm here because I'm endangered." Then one of those mean people in the audience would offer up the advice, "Yeah, I want to say something to the sea pig!" "That's sea cow." "Whatever. Sea pig, you gotta get yourself an education and a job!" "Uh, I live in the ocean." "It just so happens you live in the ocean 'cuz you ain't got no job!" "I don't know what you're -" "You gotta get in Weight Watchers, some kinda program!" "I have a layer of blubber to keep my body warm in the water..." "Whatever, talk to the hand." "I dont have a hand!"
Squareknight
I will never be independant

XX_mira_fan_Xx

Ballkicks: (+181 / -100)
Reply 7 of 46 (Originally posted on: 11-01-05 08:19:53 PM)

Dimi, you'd be very surprised.

I wonder about surt myself. Is he a fun and nice person to be around or a total grouch?
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reply 8 of 46 (Originally posted on: 11-01-05 08:20:02 PM)

I wonder about everyones...cause im in front of a screen.
www.thepartylive.com
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 9 of 46 (Originally posted on: 11-01-05 08:22:07 PM)

I don't really dwell on you guys' real lives. Though I'm self-centered and wonder about what people wonder about me.
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper]"Because when insanity takes it's toll, I intend to have exact change."
Links: 0 A.D., Heaven Games, Something Awful.
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 10 of 46 (Originally posted on: 11-01-05 08:28:34 PM)

My life is pretty entertaining and if you don't wonder about it you ought to.
bradism.
Ms PT
INTL Premium Member

:)

Ballkicks: (+123 / -10)
Reg. Date: Mar 2005
Reply 11 of 46 (Originally posted on: 11-01-05 08:49:16 PM)

I don't have time worrying about what everyone on INTL does in their 'real' lives...I have enough of my own real life to worry about and occupy my time!

Sorry guys...
I've learned one thing and that's to quit worrying about stupid things. You have four years to be irresponsible here. Relax. Work is for people with jobs. You'll never remember class time, but you'll remember the time you wasted hanging out with your friends. So, stay out late. Go out with your friends on a Tuesday when you have a paper due on Wednesday. Drink till sunrise. Spend money you don't have. The work never ends, but college does..."
~ Tom Petty
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 12 of 46 (Originally posted on: 11-01-05 09:31:57 PM)

I wish that I could speak Danish and raid villages with Surt. And I wonder about nearly every forummer's personal life, nearly every time I read any post.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 13 of 46 (Originally posted on: 11-01-05 09:40:11 PM)

Sometimes if someone doesn't post for a long time I wonder if they killed themselves.

mm i wanna suck ur cock lol
Science Brad
INTL Premium Member
sigh

Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.

Ballkicks: (+288 / -77)
Reply 14 of 46 (Originally posted on: 11-01-05 11:05:02 PM)

I typically wonder about whoever I talk to for a couple of times. So long as they aren't a fucktard.
"Poets say science takes away from the beauty of the stars mere globs of gas atoms. Nothing is 'mere'. I too can see the stars on a desert night, and feel them. But do I see less or more? The vastness of the heavens stretches my imagination stuck on this carousel my little eye can catch one-million-year-old light. A vast pattern of which I am a part... What is the pattern or the meaning or the why? It does not do harm to the mystery to know a little more about it. For far more marvelous is the truth than any artists of the past imagined it. Why do the poets of the present not speak of it? What men are poets who can speak of Jupiter if he were a man, but if he is an immense spinning sphere of methane and ammonia must be silent."
"Science is a way of trying not to fool yourself. The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool."
"You can know the name of a bird in all the languages of the world, but when you're finished, you'll know absolutely nothing whatever about the bird... So let's look at the bird and see what it's doing that's what counts. I learned very early the difference between knowing the name of something and knowing something."
"For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled."
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt."
All by R. Feynman.
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reply 15 of 46 (Originally posted on: 11-02-05 12:43:57 AM)

Quoted from Jose Rizal:
I wish that I could speak Danish and raid villages with Surt. And I wonder about nearly every forummer's personal life, nearly every time I read any post.

Yeah this is true. Though I like to imagine scenarios with each poster. Like I assume Smokey would be really into road rage.
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 16 of 46 (Originally posted on: 11-02-05 06:25:30 AM)

O so like me imagining Smokey as Mel Gibson in The Road Warrior on a regular basis is normal?
My little website i'm a serial-killer :)
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reply 17 of 46 (Originally posted on: 11-02-05 09:16:07 AM)

I think most people here would be easy to get along with. Most of my encounters with INTL members have been good, minus the time Nova and Coca Cola got me drunk and put me in several homsexual positions with that Spanish Boy *cough*
www.thepartylive.com
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reply 18 of 46 (Originally posted on: 11-02-05 10:05:14 AM)

Quoted from peach:
Like I assume Smokey would be really into road rage.

Nope. Not when I'm sober anyway.
DeathofSmokey: You can't know anything in your heart - that's not what it's for. Knowing in your heart = hoping you're not wrong. I know in my heart that Angelina Jolie will show up and give me a blowjob on the count of three. One, two...
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reply 19 of 46 (Originally posted on: 11-02-05 10:09:14 AM)

Quoted from British Agent:
I don't really dwell on you guys' real lives. Though I'm self-centered and wonder about what people wonder about me.

Same goes for me.

I'm sorry to say that a lot of you have talked to me on AIM or on AoK when we used to do that. My personality isn't that veiled.
You think I like you.
But I don't like you.
I hate your guts, I hate your guts.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 20 of 46 (Originally posted on: 11-02-05 04:23:42 PM)

I wonder a lot about Surt's life because we haven't really talked in ages since I cannot use MSN and I really miss talking to him. Also, after many of my AIM conversations with the handful of forumers I talk to I get the feeling that I don't know how to listen, and that I spend too much time speaking about myself, so I wonder about these folks' lives too.
Quoted from Hasty:
Just from the way they write, I kind of get the feeling that there's a wide variety of experiences that bring those styles out.

No, sorry to disappoint, but I think it's only dullness, literature and trying to cope with foreign mindsets what brings it out in my case.
"Hwt, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme s wintres; ac t bi an eagan bryhtm and t lste fc, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hwt r foregange, oe hwt r fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."
Angus

D'oh!

Reply 21 of 46 (Originally posted on: 11-02-05 07:23:52 PM)

Quoted from Sukkit:
I wonder a lot about Surt's life because we haven't really talked in ages since I cannot use MSN and I really miss talking to him. Also, after many of my AIM conversations with the handful of forumers I talk to I get the feeling that I don't know how to listen, and that I spend too much time speaking about myself, so I wonder about these folks' lives too.
Quoted from Hasty:

No, sorry to disappoint, but I think it's only dullness, literature and trying to cope with foreign mindsets what brings it out in my case.

I never thought that you spoke too much about yourself. i'm a serial-killer :)

The only thing I could think of is how nice you were to help me with my Spanish. That is seriously something I am grateful for.
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 22 of 46 (Originally posted on: 11-02-05 08:41:39 PM)

I take whatever is mentioned about the forummers' personal lives and extrapolate from there. Except for Shady and Sunny. They don't share all that much.
animatedcardigan: your nose is sexy[/w]

[w]Apprenticing under Kage-STFU the art of bujutsu
"It is in Men that we must place our hope." - Gandalf the Grey
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reply 23 of 46 (Originally posted on: 11-02-05 08:54:53 PM)

Sunny doesn't share anything. I'm still not convinced she's not an overweight 40-year-old balding man.
L'enfer, c'est les autres.
Angus

D'oh!

Reply 24 of 46 (Originally posted on: 11-02-05 09:02:11 PM)

I'm often wondering about antpocas and imperialist too.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 3009 | Total Posts: 46 ]