Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Bitching Battleground: The God Damned TV Channel > Jimmy, itís awkward how much youíre hurting this site... > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 ] [ Thread Views: 8731 | Total Posts: 97 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
abused
i done told you once bitch

Looks and acts like a douche-bag

Ballkicks: (+820 / -208)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
(Originally posted on: 10-27-05 06:43:52 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Jimmy, itís awkward how much youíre hurting this site...

Jimmy, I just wanted to discuss with you your posting on this site as of late. I appreciate that you post regularly on this website and I respect that you dislike some members of this website. Iím sure we all have people we get along with better than others.
However, I must say itís reaching the point where your posting has been hurting the greater good of this forum. You have been really negative and I am worried that your negative posts and abrasive attitude are going to scare off potential new members. All of us forum greats started off as a newbie at one point or another Jimmy. If someone had of been harsh like that to us, perhaps we never would have stuck around, Jimmy.

Now, Iím not here to try and hurt your feelings or be mean to you. Thatís as far from the case AS POSSIBLE. Iím here to try and help you find a solution to your negativity. Iíve been thinking a bit, and I do believe you are capable of being a positive and happy guy. I do know thereís a happy bubbly kid underneath that tough front. I just want you to know that if thereís anything in your personal life thatís bothering you, you can feel free to Private Message me, Jimmy. I am a great listener and maybe I can help you resolve your differences with the INTL people. I look forward to helping move you in a positive direction, Jimmy.

Iíve got a proposal Jimmy. Iíll give you my number and you can call me up before you post something and I can verify it. I donít mind. We can talk about the potential long-reaching negatives involved and perhaps find a way to re-word your post constructively, so that nobodyís feelings are hurt.

If you can't do that, here is a question you ahould ask yourself or someone else before you post:

As long as no one feelings are going to be hurt, the post is ok.

Another thing I wanted to talk to you about was on-topic posting. Often times when we are having an intelligent and specific debate, you jump in with off-topic flames or comments. Itís not that we donít want to hear your opinion Jimmy, thatís not the case at all. If you do feel that negatively about someone or something, we do have the ability on INTL to create new threads where the conversation will be on topic. However again I'd just remind you to be respectful of the feelings of others.

One question you can ask yourself before posting that will help you with off topic replies is:

This question is an important question to ask, Jimmy. Positive contributions keep the verbal ball rolling and ensure everyone feels comfortable in this delicate environment.

Jimmy, I think that if we tackle these issues we can turn you into an upstanding member of our online community. I feel that if you put the effort in, you could, no you definitely would be able to contribute.

If you have any questions, you can feel free to PM me or one of the INTL staff who would be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have. I must take this opportunity to encourage you to re-read the Terms of Service that you agreed to upon registering for this website. I really hope that you donít eventually get banned for your negative trolling, constant off topic replies, moderation sass, negative attitude, and general bad attitude because I would then worry about your feelings and your overall well being.

Jimmy, I think if you take what I say seriously, youíll be an all star poster in no time. In fact, I think itíll be only a matter of time before you call me up and say:

To that I say youíre welcome, Jimmy. Youíre very, very welcome. I consider it my good deed of the day; I just hope you'll take my hand in this journey to fix your posting problem.
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 1 of 97 (Originally posted on: 10-27-05 07:30:05 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

This thread is ironic and hilarious on so many levels. Rated 5. Twice. To make it 10.
http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?tid=4368

Doesn't the manatee kind of look like a guest on the Ricki Lake show? "Uh, Ricki, I'm here because I'm endangered." Then one of those mean people in the audience would offer up the advice, "Yeah, I want to say something to the sea pig!" "That's sea cow." "Whatever. Sea pig, you gotta get yourself an education and a job!" "Uh, I live in the ocean." "It just so happens you live in the ocean 'cuz you ain't got no job!" "I don't know what you're -" "You gotta get in Weight Watchers, some kinda program!" "I have a layer of blubber to keep my body warm in the water..." "Whatever, talk to the hand." "I dont have a hand!"
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."
"If it were, Santana and I would be dating.

GLEEK

Ballkicks: (+414 / -233)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 2 of 97 (Originally posted on: 10-27-05 07:48:46 AM)

Adam, Jimmy is a much more entertaining poster than you, Adam.

And even if this thread was a thinly veiled attempt at humor, it failed as far as I'm concerned.
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 3 of 97 (Originally posted on: 10-27-05 07:49:30 AM)

Hey adam, if I ever get to the point in my life where I think I need advice from your self-absorbed, out of shape ass, I'll surely throw myself from a moving train before I stoop to that. You're not a forum great. You're an annoyance, and one that's tolerated because you never really do anything bad enough to be permabanned, but never anything good enough to be noticed. The only thing that's hurting the site is the butterflys-and-rainbows attitude that you share with peach, because it's equally annoying to people who don't live in a 24-hour alcohol and drug induced stupor. Do we need new people? I surely don't see the reasoning behind it. It's not like this site is a cash-cow for Sandamnit, or he intends to make millions of dollars by taking it into the ranks of SA or anything. If you haven't figured it out, I don't really like a lot of the people here, you least of all.
abused

Reply 4 of 97 (Originally posted on: 10-27-05 07:55:06 AM)

Quote:
Hey Adam, I don't feel like taking you criticisms into consideration at the moment, but I appreciate your comments. I must point out that you do think highly of yourself and could use a bit more exercise. I might even consider suicide as an alternative to listening to you. I do not consider you to be an ideal poster. You annoy me although I must take the time to compliment you over not being bad enough to get banned. Although you sometimes go un-noticed, you share a positive attitude with peach, a moderator on this board. Although appreciated, this attitude could come off sometimes as pushy and some may find it a tad irritating. I also feel like you should cut down on the substance abuse. I am not interested in making new friends online as I am satisfied with the ones I currently have. I do not place as high a level of importance on the arrival of new members as you do. I agree to disagree. I appreciate the work Sandamnit has done for the site, however I do not think it will turn into a large financial investment. Therefore the important of new members is diminished. I don't like a lot of people on this website, and I admit I sometimes hold ill-will towards the way that you post. I appreciate your advice but I am opting to respectfully refrain from taking it,
Sincerely,
awkward jimmy

I modified your post to show how you could have gotten all the same points across, but in a much nicer way.
I hope the first lesson can be taken in well.

Thanks for giving it a try Jimmy.
Sincerely,
Adam
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."

GLEEK

Reply 5 of 97 (Originally posted on: 10-27-05 07:56:42 AM)

Quoted from Adam:
Quote:
Hey Adam, I don't feel like taking you criticisms into consideration at the moment, but I appreciate your comments. I must point out that you do think highly of yourself and could use a bit more exercise. I might even consider suicide as an alternative to listening to you. I do not consider you to be an ideal poster. You annoy me although I must take the time to compliment you over not being bad enough to get banned. Although you sometimes go un-noticed, you share a positive attitude with peach, a moderator on this board. Although appreciated, this attitude could come off sometimes as pushy and some may find it a tad irritating. I also feel like you should cut down on the substance abuse. I am not interested in making new friends online as I am satisfied with the ones I currently have. I do not place as high a level of importance on the arrival of new members as you do. I agree to disagree. I appreciate the work Sandamnit has done for the site, however I do not think it will turn into a large financial investment. Therefore the important of new members is diminished. I don't like a lot of people on this website, and I admit I sometimes hold ill-will towards the way that you post. I appreciate your advice but I am opting to respectfully refrain from taking it,
Sincerely,
awkward jimmy

I modified your post to show how you could have gotten all the same points across, but in a much nicer way.

Sincerely,
Adam
you're so annoying
jimmy

Reply 6 of 97 (Originally posted on: 10-27-05 07:57:08 AM)

Quoted from Adam:
Quoted from awkward jimmy:
Hey Adam, I don't feel like taking your criticisms into consideration at the moment, but I appreciate your comments. I must point out that you do think highly of yourself and could use a bit more exercise. I might even consider suicide as an alternative to listening to you. I do not consider you to be an ideal poster. You annoy me although I must take the time to compliment you over not being bad enough to get banned. Although you sometimes go un-noticed, you share a positive attitude with peach, a moderator on this board. Although appreciated, this attitude could come off sometimes as pushy and some may find it a tad irritating. I also feel like you should cut down on the substance abuse. I am not interested in making new friends online as I am satisfied with the ones I currently have. I do not place as high a level of importance on the arrival of new members as you do. I agree to disagree. I appreciate the work Sandamnit has done for the site, however I do not think it will turn into a large financial investment. Therefore the important of new members is diminished. I don't like a lot of people on this website, and I admit I sometimes hold ill-will towards the way that you post. I appreciate your advice but I am opting to respectfully refrain from taking it,
Sincerely,
awkward jimmy

Sincerely,
Adam

Hey Adam. Someone much funnier than you already used your gimmick, a long time ago. This makes you a second-rate piece of shit. I'm sure you're used to it by now. Fuck off and die, nobody likes you.
abused

Reply 7 of 97 (Originally posted on: 10-27-05 08:00:40 AM)

Quote:
Hey Adam. Someone much funnier than you already used your gimmick, a long time ago. This makes you a second-rate piece of shit. I'm sure you're used to it by now. Fuck off and die, nobody likes you.

Modified quote suggestion:
Quote:
Good morning Adam. I feel your comedic value is insignificant, and I would respectfully like to accuse you of having a gimmick. I feel that said gimmick is not as original as it could be, unfortunately. I feel like your worth as an overall person is less than average and I feel like your argument (see, attack the argument instead of the person to avoid hurting feelings) has the quality of feces. I am assuming that you are used to it, therefore I will not show concern because you are likely ok. Please kindly leave me alone and metaphorically die. I think the general consensus is that you are liked less than the average poster.

Jimmy. Even in situations where people are attempting to help you, you come across with such hostility. I find sometimes when I get upset, taking a deep breath or punching a pillow can help greatly. I will not take your unfounded resentment towards me personally. I moreso see it as added proof that I need to finally step in and say something to help you out.

Have you tried stress balls? They come in various shapes and sizes and can really help on those otherwise tough days.
This reply was last edited on 10-27-05 08:13:05 AM by abused.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 8 of 97 (Originally posted on: 10-27-05 08:28:28 AM)

I only looked at the pictures, and now I feel like a bad person for not reading.
<Amphy> I AM NOT GRABBING THE ASS
<Zippo279> please grab the ass
Bebop

cups are only really useful for people drinking

Ballkicks: (+219 / -19)
Reg. Date: Oct 2003
Reply 9 of 97 (Originally posted on: 10-27-05 09:00:56 AM)

I like Jimmy. INTL is a small forum defined by the personalities of the most active posters, they're the people who increase activety and stop threads from going boring and stale. They don't hurt this site they make it what it is.
jimmy

Reply 10 of 97 (Originally posted on: 10-27-05 09:14:33 AM)

You've completely missed the point, being that I consider you, Adam, a second rate piece of shit and I really do wish you would die so that we wouldn't have to put up with your idiocy anymore.
abused

Reply 11 of 97 (Originally posted on: 10-27-05 10:12:30 AM)

Quoted from awkward jimmy:
You've completely missed the point, being that I consider you, Adam, a second rate piece of shit and I really do wish you would die so that we wouldn't have to put up with your idiocy anymore.

Well you can always hope that I just go right ahead and take the internet too seriously, break a rule to get banned for attention and to prove a 'point' that no one agrees with or cares about, and then proceed to make yet another thread (that ends up in the hall of shame) about the same topic to show how much you've ruffled my feathers?

Oh... wait. No, that's not me. That's not me at all this time.

Jimmy? Jimmy...? Why aren't you answering me Jimmy?
This reply was last edited on 10-27-05 11:22:39 AM by abused.
Stormraider
User is currently banned until further notice.

im gay

Reply 12 of 97 (Originally posted on: 10-27-05 10:26:32 AM)

Is this thread supposed to be some sort of joke?

Seriously. Did some other NSer take over his account and write this?

Or perhaps Brad's just testing moderation?

Because, really, even with my dislike of Nova, he CAN'T be this stupidly ironic, right?

Right?
Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
Fuck you, your dog, and manifest destiny!
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 13 of 97 (Originally posted on: 10-27-05 10:28:48 AM)

Quoted from Stormraider:
Is this thread supposed to be some sort of joke?

Seriously. Did some other NSer take over his account and write this?

Or perhaps Brad's just testing moderation?

Because, really, even with my dislike of Nova, he CAN'T be this stupidly ironic, right?

Right?

http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?tid=23359
And starting here:
http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?tid=23343&postid=471049#post471049
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
[00:57] <IF0> you missed a big debate.
[00:57] <IF0> between myself and STFU.
[00:58] <IF0> he says i'm selfish because i don't put effort into contributing at intl, to which my response is "i don't particularly care enough about INTL to put effort into contributing, other than perusing it for amusement"
[00:58] <the_red_chimp> ...wait
[00:58] <the_red_chimp> he contributes?

[15:18] <mmac> you think you're more of a man than I am?

[17:43] <IF0> i saw your ass
[17:44] <MsPT> perfect
[17:48] <MsPT> wait..are you talking about my ass or my boyfriend?
[17:52] <IF0> ...your ass.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 14 of 97 (Originally posted on: 10-27-05 11:16:13 AM)

Up Next: Snowqueene pens thread entitled ''Bebop, Emtilt and Kita: The Triple Threat To INTL Community Stability''

Take your corporate-plutocratic Panopticon wet dream and shove it.
abused

Reply 15 of 97 (Originally posted on: 10-27-05 11:30:31 AM)

Quoted from Snowy:
Up Next: Snowqueene pens thread entitled ''Bebop, Emtilt and Kita: The Triple Threat To INTL Community Stability''

Do it i'm a serial-killer :)
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 16 of 97 (Originally posted on: 10-27-05 11:56:57 AM)

I wonder if idiotic targeting counts as a WMD these days.
http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?tid=4368

Doesn't the manatee kind of look like a guest on the Ricki Lake show? "Uh, Ricki, I'm here because I'm endangered." Then one of those mean people in the audience would offer up the advice, "Yeah, I want to say something to the sea pig!" "That's sea cow." "Whatever. Sea pig, you gotta get yourself an education and a job!" "Uh, I live in the ocean." "It just so happens you live in the ocean 'cuz you ain't got no job!" "I don't know what you're -" "You gotta get in Weight Watchers, some kinda program!" "I have a layer of blubber to keep my body warm in the water..." "Whatever, talk to the hand." "I dont have a hand!"
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 17 of 97 (Originally posted on: 10-27-05 01:24:55 PM)

Quote:
All of us forum greats started off as a newbie at one point or another Jimmy. If someone had of been harsh like that to us, perhaps we never would have stuck around, Jimmy.

That's bullshit. I was plenty harsh to all the new SpankMag pieces of shit when we had the original flood, and most of them stayed around.

And as everyone else has already said, you suck, Nova. This isn't funny, and there's no way I'm going to read all of it.
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
abused

Reply 18 of 97 (Originally posted on: 10-27-05 01:37:14 PM)

Quoted from wheezy:
Quote:
All of us forum greats started off as a newbie at one point or another Jimmy. If someone had of been harsh like that to us, perhaps we never would have stuck around, Jimmy.

That's bullshit. I was plenty harsh to all the new SpankMag pieces of shit when we had the original flood, and most of them stayed around.

And as everyone else has already said, you suck, Nova. This isn't funny, and there's no way I'm going to read all of it.

I'm confused. On one hand you say it's not funny, insinuating I intended humour. On the other hand you call bullshit on a statement made insinuating you are taking what I said seriously.

Elaborate?
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 19 of 97 (Originally posted on: 10-27-05 01:39:15 PM)

hey nova, way to be like 99% of unfunny males on the internet by substituting a condescending tone for worthwhile polemic or wit

zippo-chan is my new samurai apprentice......if anyone objects, speak now and forever rest in peace
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 20 of 97 (Originally posted on: 10-27-05 01:41:33 PM)

Quoted from Adam:
Quoted from wheezy:
Quote:

I'm confused. On one hand you say it's not funny, insinuating I intended humour. On the other hand you call bullshit on a statement made insinuating you are taking what I said seriously.

Elaborate?

You can be funny and serious at the same time. I may joke around when I tell someone that if they don't bring me what they owe me, they'll probably wake up missing a limb, but I think everyone there knows I'm serious. </mob boss>
I am a leaf on the wind, watch m-...
- Hoban Washburne
Pilot, Serenity
abused

Reply 21 of 97 (Originally posted on: 10-27-05 01:50:13 PM)

I think the problem is that you guys think I think the internet is serious business MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."

GLEEK

Reply 22 of 97 (Originally posted on: 10-27-05 02:35:34 PM)

Quoted from Adam:
I think the problem is that you guys think I think the internet is serious business MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
You're the only problem here i'm a serial-killer :)
nimo

lvl 16 wizard, yo

Ballkicks: (+321 / -17)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 23 of 97 (Originally posted on: 10-27-05 03:23:55 PM)

Nova's right, if we all work hard and buckle down we can make this forum more like HG.

I like this forum because of the abrasiveness and negativity. Those are pretty much my #1 and #2 reason for being here.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fauxtank
This reply was last edited on 10-27-05 09:34:54 PM by nimo.
greenidentity
Disco naps and liquorice Snaps.

It is time for some fine fine wine.....or box wine it's all good man

Ballkicks: (+603 / -81)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 24 of 97 (Originally posted on: 10-27-05 04:01:01 PM)

Hilarity ++.

Anyone who took it serious is a douchebag.
Anti Signature.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 8731 | Total Posts: 97 ]