Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Shame > Pondering The Enigma That Is Chimp > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] [ Thread Views: 12817 | Total Posts: 125 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
(Originally posted on: 10-21-05 10:16:20 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

He can pseudo-sass Sandamnit's ass, having the teremity to call him a CORNHOLE and never forgets to thank JEFF for his tireless work on the new INTL, my gosh those two must be pretty close. I wonder why he's not a moderator yet? Do you suppose he envies admin/moderator status and that provokes him to be quite critical of others foruming habits? I havent seen much from him that warrants such a high opinion of his own posting abilities but maybe I arrived in the twilight years and missed many resounding textural triumphs from the glorious heyday of INTL. Maybe his is the voice that refuses elevation to the green or red and prefers to be the power behind the throne.

My personal experience with the fellow is limited to smatterings of ''neggo k'' and charming instances of him being drunk and forsaking the presense of more venerated INTL femmes to ask me whether i'd fuck him if he came to visit NZ. So, obviously he has a fine sense of humour which was also evidenced when he posted that fake picture of his 'penis'.

As you can see I find him to be quite the mystery and felt like jotting down a few ideas here to share with the group. I await with baited breath the possibility of learning more about our enigmatic monkey.

Take your corporate-plutocratic Panopticon wet dream and shove it.

This reply was last edited on 10-21-05 10:27:51 PM by Snowy.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 1 of 125 (Originally posted on: 10-21-05 10:28:58 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I don't get it.

Well I mean.. I get it. This is a thread about TRC. But I don't get what it's bitching about.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
[00:57] <IF0> you missed a big debate.
[00:57] <IF0> between myself and STFU.
[00:58] <IF0> he says i'm selfish because i don't put effort into contributing at intl, to which my response is "i don't particularly care enough about INTL to put effort into contributing, other than perusing it for amusement"
[00:58] <the_red_chimp> ...wait
[00:58] <the_red_chimp> he contributes?

[15:18] <mmac> you think you're more of a man than I am?

[17:43] <IF0> i saw your ass
[17:44] <MsPT> perfect
[17:48] <MsPT> wait..are you talking about my ass or my boyfriend?
[17:52] <IF0> ...your ass.
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 2 of 125 (Originally posted on: 10-21-05 10:35:43 PM)

Chimp was born a Kafkan-like creation shortly before the dawn of the second World War, the offspring of a Samuel Beckett novel and an eighth note playing G#. After learning to spit, smoke, and drink whiskey, he became a the Dean of a small, but venerated university dedicated to Peacocks and Bratwurst.

Now he reports to academies on a weekly basis.

In addition to this, he grows red hair due to a brief chemical genetic splicing accident involving Vervet and a wooden chair. While the accident was brief, the effects were permanent. Chimp could not rid himself of red hair, and consequently his face took on the form of a hot pancake that Mother Teresa would have given to a lonely puppy at an airport.

When a rugged moustached clan member of Chimp's offered him a chance to connect to the internet via a University, and a monthly bill, Chimp took it.

Hope that answered a few questions.

fake edit:
I kind of wish I had bothered to make a "Make a Biography for Another Forummer" thread.
"I went in the Haunted House, and around the corner, Frankenstein was patiently waiting for me."
"Last night I fell asleep, and when I woke up, my room was a black and white movie."

Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 3 of 125 (Originally posted on: 10-21-05 10:37:22 PM)

Heh, whore. Look at iddeh biddeh Snowy trying to go up against a respectable member like The Red Chimp. Yes, Snowy, I said respectable. Those of us who aren't hats on asses, aka asshats, understand Chimp's sophisticated internet-savvy style of humor. And what's more, he doesn't have to degrade himself; he can rightly dismiss drama-mongers and RS trolls who are just looking for a response.

omg yah rite fag lol omg yah rite fag lol omg yah rite fag lol

*points* Yep, that's you. Why don't you go back to the arm of some RSian sarcastic gimmick poster, motherbitch cretin. It would seem that all your base are belong...TO THE RED CHIMP AHAHAHAHA!!!!11111

Now excuse me, I'm going to go post that picture of the guy pointing a gun at a kitten.

zippo-chan is my new samurai apprentice......if anyone objects, speak now and forever rest in peace
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 4 of 125 (Originally posted on: 10-21-05 11:02:46 PM)

Quoted from Snowy:
He can pseudo-sass Sandamnit's ass, having the teremity to call him a CORNHOLE
Private forum.
Quote:
and never forgets to thank JEFF for his tireless work on the new INTL, my gosh those two must be pretty close.
At last count, I had posted in the INTL4 preview thread 5 times. 3 of those were answering questions of other forumers. You, however, have posted 8. And if you're getting your pants in a bundle because I've called Sandamnit Jeff, well, I guess you really need something better to do on the internet. I don't really think that needs defending.[/q]
Quote:
I wonder why he's not a moderator yet? Do you suppose he envies admin/moderator status and that provokes him to be quite critical of others foruming habits?

It's a mystery to us all.
Quote:
I havent seen much from him that warrants such a high opinion of his own posting abilities but maybe I arrived in the twilight years and missed many resounding textural triumphs from the glorious heyday of INTL. Maybe his is the voice that refuses elevation to the green or red and prefers to be the power behind the throne.

So was this whole section basically "nyah nyah you aren't a moderator"? OMG why is Dad kissing that guy?!?

Quote:
My personal experience with the fellow is limited to smatterings of ''neggo k'' and charming instances of him being drunk and forsaking the presense of more venerated INTL femmes to ask me whether i'd fuck him if he came to visit NZ.

You left out "saving" you from Frankie, who for some reason you thought was going to rape you through the keyboard. Oh, and making fun of you for your other bitchfits. But otherwise, I'd guess you're spot on. (PS a drunk guy asking you if you would fuck him isn't OMGSUPERRARE. FYI.)

Quote:
So, obviously he has a fine sense of humour which was also evidenced when he posted that fake picture of his 'penis'.

I've never posted a fake picture of my penis.

Quote:
As you can see I find him to be quite the mystery and felt like jotting down a few ideas here to share with the group. I await with baited breath the possibility of learning more about our enigmatic monkey.

I think Hasty pretty much cleared up everything else. Let me know if you have any more questions, snookums.
I am a leaf on the wind, watch m-...
- Hoban Washburne
Pilot, Serenity
IF0
Administrator

Reply 5 of 125 (Originally posted on: 10-21-05 11:05:01 PM)

It's "schnookums," you stupid non-moderator.
[00:58] <IF0> he says i'm selfish because i don't put effort into contributing at intl, to which my response is "i don't particularly care enough about INTL to put effort into contributing, other than perusing it for amusement"

Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 6 of 125 (Originally posted on: 10-21-05 11:06:18 PM)

Quoted from Hasty Penguin:
fake edit:
I kind of wish I had bothered to make a "Make a Biography for Another Forummer" thread.

Shit dude, that's an awesome idea. Do it by tomorrow or I'll steal your idea and pretend it's my own.
<Amphy> MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
<Zippo279> MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
<HPenguin> MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Reply 7 of 125 (Originally posted on: 10-21-05 11:11:06 PM)

I knew it was your cock. Figured you'd like to disown it.

Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 8 of 125 (Originally posted on: 10-22-05 07:17:05 AM)

everyone knows Matt and Jeff are lovers. Well outside INTL at least. On the forums they try to hide it so they do not start a gay love drama thread.
www.thepartylive.com
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 9 of 125 (Originally posted on: 10-22-05 01:37:32 PM)

Quoted from Snowy:
never forgets to thank JEFF for his tireless work on the new INTL, my gosh those two must be pretty close.

Are you seriously calling another forummer out on using people's real names? Because you do that all the time. omg yah rite fag lol
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 10 of 125 (Originally posted on: 10-22-05 02:50:53 PM)

Snowy, I completely and utterly disagree with you. There is no need to attempt to satirize Chimp's complaints about STFU. It makes you look foolish in the process.
Science Brad
INTL Premium Member
sigh

Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.

Ballkicks: (+288 / -77)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 11 of 125 (Originally posted on: 10-22-05 03:01:45 PM)

Wow, for once I agree with something Sunny said. Let us celebrate!
dance dance revolution
"Poets say science takes away from the beauty of the stars— mere globs of gas atoms. Nothing is 'mere'. I too can see the stars on a desert night, and feel them. But do I see less or more? The vastness of the heavens stretches my imagination— stuck on this carousel my little eye can catch one-million-year-old light. A vast pattern— of which I am a part... What is the pattern or the meaning or the why? It does not do harm to the mystery to know a little more about it. For far more marvelous is the truth than any artists of the past imagined it. Why do the poets of the present not speak of it? What men are poets who can speak of Jupiter if he were a man, but if he is an immense spinning sphere of methane and ammonia must be silent."
"Science is a way of trying not to fool yourself. The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool."
"You can know the name of a bird in all the languages of the world, but when you're finished, you'll know absolutely nothing whatever about the bird... So let's look at the bird and see what it's doing —that's what counts. I learned very early the difference between knowing the name of something and knowing something."
"For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled."
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt."
All by R. Feynman.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 12 of 125 (Originally posted on: 10-22-05 03:15:18 PM)

Quoted from kayte:
Quoted from Snowy:
never forgets to thank JEFF for his tireless work on the new INTL, my gosh those two must be pretty close.

Are you seriously calling another forummer out on using people's real names? Because you do that all the time. omg yah rite fag lol

Really? ALL the time? With who other than Roberto? :} I dont believe I call anyone by their real name. GI is Greeny, Vervet is Verv...Zippo is Zip..Kayte is Pianoteeth...etc etc.

As for the in initial post in this thread, of course people who like Chimp dont like this i'm a serial-killer :) But i've had several notes like this, via PM and AIM, so I feel alright about my satire. And Sunny, just look in Skizzles and tell me why this thread for STFU and not simply for me.

Quoted from INTL Member Who Isint Chimp Bootlicker:
Your thread slating him was pretty awesome, what's even better is that I don't think he really understood it. Double trouble! Well done

STFU, biatch
not bobby

Reply 13 of 125 (Originally posted on: 10-22-05 03:20:39 PM)

Quoted from Snowy:
Quoted from kayte:
Quoted from Snowy:

Really? ALL the time? With who other than Roberto? :} I dont believe I call anyone by their real name. GI is Greeny, Vervet is Verv...Zippo is Zip..Kayte is Pianoteeth...etc etc.

As for the in initial post in this thread, of course people who like Chimp dont like this i'm a serial-killer :) But i've had several notes like this, via PM and AIM, so I feel alright about my satire. And Sunny, just look in Skizzles and tell me why this thread for STFU and not simply for me.

Quoted from INTL Member Who Isint Chimp Bootlicker:
Your thread slating him was pretty awesome, what's even better is that I don't think he really understood it. Double trouble! Well done

mandy do you want to be my internet girlfriend i'm a serial-killer :)

zippo-chan is my new samurai apprentice......if anyone objects, speak now and forever rest in peace
IF0
Administrator

Reply 14 of 125 (Originally posted on: 10-22-05 03:24:55 PM)

There are plenty of people who dislike Chimp that dislike you as well, so that isn't too relevant. And people talk badly about you in IRC and AIM all the time, but I don't think I've seen them try to use that as reference in a thread to strengthen their point. Besides, TRC responded to your.. whatever you want to call them.. points? Complaints? Confusions? And you copped out with a penis joke. Atleast respond, since, you know, you took the time to make a thread and all. Atleast make it worth reading and actually respond if you're going to make a thread about it.

Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 15 of 125 (Originally posted on: 10-22-05 03:49:35 PM)

Quoted from IF0:
There are plenty of people who dislike Chimp that dislike you as well, so that isn't too relevant. And people talk badly about you in IRC and AIM all the time, but I don't think I've seen them try to use that as reference in a thread to strengthen their point. Besides, TRC responded to your.. whatever you want to call them.. points? Complaints? Confusions? And you copped out with a penis joke. Atleast respond, since, you know, you took the time to make a thread and all. Atleast make it worth reading and actually respond if you're going to make a thread about it.

I'm not using it to strengthen my point, im saying that plenty of people 'got it'. You're such pussies. And im OFFENDED, penis JOKE? Gosh, my comment was deadly serious. Feel free NOT to respond, as my god you're boring.

Roberto: KEKEKEKE. No.

IF0
Administrator

Reply 16 of 125 (Originally posted on: 10-22-05 03:50:33 PM)

Quoted from Snowy:
Quoted from IF0:

I'm not using it to strengthen my point, im saying that plenty of people 'got it'. You're such pussies. And im OFFENDED, penis JOKE? Gosh, my comment was deadly serious. Feel free NOT to respond, as my god you're boring.

Quoted from IF0:
And you copped out

kayte
INTL Premium Member

Reply 17 of 125 (Originally posted on: 10-22-05 03:55:50 PM)

Quoted from Snowy:
I dont believe I call anyone by their real name. GI is Greeny, Vervet is Verv...Zippo is Zip..Kayte is Pianoteeth...etc etc.

Oh yes you do. (But only boys because boys are awesome and you're totally special to have all these relationships with boys).

Anyway the lengths I'll go to in order to make a point. omg yah rite fag lol

Aside from Roberto...

Daniel
Matt
Nate (FE)
Nick #1
Nick #2 (FE)
Rich
Ryan

This is just a smattering because I got bored after awhile. Anyway please shut up now.

(BTW you better break up with STFU now because he calls Sandamnit Jeff too, just like half the forum, oh noes).
STFU, biatch
not bobby

Reply 18 of 125 (Originally posted on: 10-22-05 04:03:07 PM)

Quoted from Snowy:

Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 19 of 125 (Originally posted on: 10-22-05 04:09:19 PM)

Oh yes, I definitely do that all the time. Esp that sarcastic DANIEL, yeouch way to make a point Pianoteeth.

IF0
Administrator

Reply 20 of 125 (Originally posted on: 10-22-05 04:10:48 PM)

Quoted from IF0:
And you copped out

Interesting motif you've chosen to follow here.

kayte
INTL Premium Member

Reply 21 of 125 (Originally posted on: 10-22-05 04:13:10 PM)

Quoted from Snowy:
Oh yes, I definitely do that all the time. Esp that sarcastic DANIEL, yeouch way to make a point Pianoteeth.

Hey Snowy I heard a rumour that maybe you don't like my teeth, but since it's not like you bring it up constantly, I really can't be sure. Confirm/deny?
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reply 22 of 125 (Originally posted on: 10-22-05 04:21:20 PM)

everyone calls me by my name.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 23 of 125 (Originally posted on: 10-22-05 04:22:56 PM)

IF0, considering you're the one who told me how vile Chimp was day-in day-out on AIM while you lived with him, I find it charming how now you're displaying a keen desire to see him receive this huge response your love of taking everything too seriously should stimulate. You're a big fat wanker who is envious, overly-sensitive and snakey. You couldnt shut your mouth about Chimp to someone you'd only just met because you didnt want me liking him, only thinking that you were something amazing and who understood women like no other ( haha ) and wanted to protect us from desperate losers like him. EYE WUV EWE! You dont know how to keep anything private once your feelings have been hurt, you spread gossip and of course you mention AIM bitchings, AIM is between two people and you'd either be right there involved or hear about it later becuase you're so fucking nosey. I mean really, the last AIM you sent me was out of the blue and demanding that I tell you why I called Chimp an ''angel'' in a joke thread. What the fuck? You freak.

I think i've gradually learnt not to take shit as seriously - I had a small gripe I presented in a humorous and (apparently way too) oblique fashion that people who I know are intelligent and funny understood and that made me smile. I dont feel the need to respond in a literal fashion because the tone of this thread was meant to be wry, not OMG MUST RESPOND TO POINTS WITH COUNTERPOINTS AND EXTEND THREAD FOR 10 PAGES. Chimp is a bossy fuck who isint all that great at posting himself. The End.

Kayte: I can only confirm that I do not like you.

STFU, biatch
not bobby

Reply 24 of 125 (Originally posted on: 10-22-05 04:29:36 PM)

Quoted from Snowy:
IF0, considering you're the one who told me how vile Chimp was day-in day-out on AIM while you lived with him, I find it charming how now you're displaying a keen desire to see him receive this huge response your love of taking everything too seriously should stimulate. You're a big fat wanker who is envious, overly-sensitive and snakey. You couldnt shut your mouth about Chimp to someone you'd only just met because you didnt want me liking him, only thinking that you were something amazing and who understood women like no other ( haha ) and wanted to protect us from desperate losers like him. EYE WUV EWE! You dont know how to keep anything private once your feelings have been hurt, you spread gossip and of course you mention AIM bitchings, AIM is between two people and you'd either be right there involved or hear about it later becuase you're so fucking nosey. I mean really, the last AIM you sent me was out of the blue and demanding that I tell you why I called Chimp an ''angel'' in a joke thread. What the fuck? You freak.

I think i've gradually learnt not to take shit as seriously - I had a small gripe I presented in a humorous and (apparently way too) oblique fashion that people who I know are intelligent and funny understood and that made me smile. I dont feel the need to respond in a literal fashion because the tone of this thread was meant to be wry, not OMG MUST RESPOND TO POINTS WITH COUNTERPOINTS AND EXTEND THREAD FOR 10 PAGES. Chimp is a bossy fuck who isint all that great at posting himself. The End.

Kayte: I can only confirm that I do not like you.

in before a sentence-by-sentence rebuttal of this post

Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 12817 | Total Posts: 125 ]