Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > post funny/embarassing PMs you've received > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 4190 | Total Posts: 54 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
(Originally posted on: 10-16-05 11:32:15 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quoted from Imperialist,
Subject: enquiry 3

(Originally sent: 11-29-04 02:23:25 PM):

What is the proper way to post in RS?

i invoke the intl code of honor to ensure nobody fabricates any of these
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 1 of 54 (Originally posted on: 10-16-05 11:57:36 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quoted from at_two:
don't listen to them kayte, i think your pretty

dance dance revolution
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 2 of 54 (Originally posted on: 10-17-05 12:12:39 AM)

In response to his stalker:
Quoted from Zing:
Subject: Could you edit one of your posts for me, please?
(Originally sent: 09-22-05 02:55:12 PM)
Delete Message Reply to Message

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The one here.

Just take my name out.

Thank you

And Snowy's stalker in response to TRC kicking him/her/it out while Snowy was ranting:
Quoted from Frankie007:
I can't get why I was kicked with the psycho going off.

Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
[00:57] <IF0> you missed a big debate.
[00:57] <IF0> between myself and STFU.
[00:58] <IF0> he says i'm selfish because i don't put effort into contributing at intl, to which my response is "i don't particularly care enough about INTL to put effort into contributing, other than perusing it for amusement"
[00:58] <the_red_chimp> ...wait
[00:58] <the_red_chimp> he contributes?

[15:18] <mmac> you think you're more of a man than I am?
neon

is going to post her bus stop here tomorrow, and we will love it.

Ballkicks: (+210 / -43)
Reg. Date: Apr 2005
Reply 3 of 54 (Originally posted on: 10-17-05 01:03:36 AM)

Quote:

Quoted from greenidentity:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why the hell did you give me -k? I don't care besides the fact that...it baffles me and I'm curious as to why.

Neon:
Yesterday or a couple of days ago (i forgot which) i disagreed with something you said and thought you where rude with it. I don't remember exactly what it was but i didn't want to cause direct conflict so i just gave a -k. Sorry if you took offence to it. If you want i can spend time looking through threads to try and find what it was. but come on it's just Karma. if you really want i'll give you + next week to even it out
GI:
Oh i know it's just karma, that doesn't mean I can't be curious though.

neon
Oh you're welcome to be curious but wanting to know why someone gives you karma everytime they do- well it does seem you take karma quite seriously.

GI
....I don't want to know "everytime" someone does. Trust me I've gotten plenty of -k the last month and you are the only person I asked, and I was curious becasue you are fairly new. Geez.

can we also post annoying PMs?
"When one door closes another opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, we do not see the ones which have opened for us" - Alexander grahm bell

"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understodd."- Marie Curie
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reply 4 of 54 (Originally posted on: 10-17-05 01:17:22 AM)

Quoted from neon:

snip

start voting 5 now people
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 5 of 54 (Originally posted on: 10-17-05 01:23:50 AM)

here is one where Hessian slipped up and I caught him!

Quoted from asthetik:
Quoted from Baggy_Brad:
So Cold today. We decided to visit the old railway lines with Oma and Opa. Oma said it was cold and had to sit in the carriage for fear of a chill! Marty and Sarah are getting so big now, they're growing up before our very eyes. All send their greeting. Is this your website? http://rafaelsv.sites.uol.com.br/If it's not, consider this your warning for bandwith leeching. Please reply and let me know so I can update the banning-warning thread, lest another moderator ban you immediately! Tally ho, I shall see you in the spring.

- Klaus

Oh piss.

Alas, it is not.

How Embarassing!
bradism.
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 6 of 54 (Originally posted on: 10-17-05 01:28:06 AM)

Quoted from PsychoRabbit:
All I do is sit around and smoke weed and play video games because I'm great!

That was the entire pm.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 7 of 54 (Originally posted on: 10-17-05 02:01:52 AM)

Quoted from Ileus:

Snowy never communicates with me in private. I should feel left out, but I feel kinda special.

from http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?tid=22593&st=75

Quoted from Snowy:
Subject: Re: YUO FUCKNING HORRIBLE

person. hi there. you've been snowy'd!

:-)

Rarr and stuff.

Quoted from Ileus:

Damn

Peach gave me an title awhile ago when we first began disliking each other, likening me to a wolverine to replace the nice one I did have.

Quoted from Snowy:

Subject: YOU FUCKING HORRIBLE

But inside

Quoted from Snowy:

hehe i love that new title <3

Because I quite like wolverines.

Quoted from peach:

give me a heart attack why don'tcha. *wipes brow*

I prefer these wee moments to all other crap that's gone on.

Take your corporate-plutocratic Panopticon wet dream and shove it.
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Reply 8 of 54 (Originally posted on: 10-17-05 03:51:51 AM)

We dislike each other?!

Beyond that, what's more appropriate for a Northern Albertan to enjoy than Wolverine?

edit: other than beef or oil.
This reply was last edited on 10-17-05 04:26:34 AM by peach.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 9 of 54 (Originally posted on: 10-17-05 03:53:54 AM)

i'm a serial-killer :) (a sincere one)

Take your corporate-plutocratic Panopticon wet dream and shove it.
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reply 10 of 54 (Originally posted on: 10-17-05 04:56:13 AM)

=P~~~
Sixten Sparre
pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 11 of 54 (Originally posted on: 10-17-05 05:02:31 AM)

Quote:
Subject: THANKS FOR THE -K =)
(Originally sent: 08-25-04 09:45:59 PM)

You light up my life!

AGON STOP WHINING

Quote:
Subject: -k
(Originally sent: 07-15-04 04:27:31 PM)

Hey man, normally I don't give a shit about negative karma, but I can't figure out why you gave it to me in the fashion thread. Just let me know, Ok?

DANTE STOP WHINING

Quote:
Subject: Re: hallo thar
(Originally sent: 06-22-04 03:25:07 PM)

Quoted from Surt:

Quoted from barticus:
so what exactly is your problem with me?

who are you?

you seemed like an idiot, i gave you -k, get over it

give me some, if it makes you feel better

im not upset about the karma, i was just curious about the irc freak out and telling me to go back to HG. i never really posted there and was only there for the Empire Earth forum. btw, im byc's older brother and i apoligise if we got off on the wrong foot.

LOL

Quote:
Subject: Hey Surt
(Originally sent: 03-03-04 01:01:00 AM)

Don't you think this negative karma thing has gone on long enough? Once a week, even when I'm not here is beginning to get a little boring.

Just because you blame me for something that I didn't do at a totally different forum, it's no reason to keepp it up indefinitely.

No GILLB and you are fat and old!

Quote:
Subject: The Bsserve
(Originally sent: 08-24-03 08:58:49 PM)

What does Bsserve mean?

HAve you learned now blacksun?
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Reply 12 of 54 (Originally posted on: 10-17-05 05:14:04 AM)

Quoted from LOTR:
Quoted from Imperialist,
Subject: enquiry 3

(Originally sent: 11-29-04 02:23:25 PM):

What is the proper way to post in RS?

i invoke the intl code of honor to ensure nobody fabricates any of these

once peccavi told me in im "you're not rs. and ya never will be"
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 13 of 54 (Originally posted on: 10-17-05 06:40:24 AM)

Quoted from IF0:
And Snowy's stalker in response to TRC kicking him/her/it out while Snowy was ranting:
Quoted from Frankie007:

So that's the reason that I got this --
Quoted from Frankie007:
Hi there. I was in the chat and this person was going on with babble of a crazy one. I was invited to this place and accused of things I never heard of.
I am sure by now there must be a reason that something happened with this. I'd like to be a part of this place and I cause no harm.

Thank you, Frankie007

God of Rock, thank you for this chance to kick ass. We are your humble servants. Please give us the power to blow people's minds with our high voltage rock. In your name we pray, Amen.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 14 of 54 (Originally posted on: 10-17-05 08:48:55 AM)

It makes me sad that this never hit the history page since Mojo drama did...

Anyway during the period where I wasn't getting your PM's Mojo made a triumphant return and responded to...something...my guess is that it was a thread about it that she couldn't respond to before. She returned apparently just to argue with me - because to my knowledge she didn't contact anyone else or make any threads.

Quoted from Mojo:
Of course you couldn't get the story straight. Turned on you? You mean, hurt your feelings when I warned you in SD, and then tolerated your trolling until it became too much crap all the fucking time, even in the Gallery (where, gee, everybody else could read the guidelines of a contest except YOU). Fuck you, fuck everything you ever stood for, your parents were right, you had the chance to be something and you blew it and instead chose to be an illiterate mullet in life. That's why I "turned on you." Because you are fucking too stupid to rise above the class into which you were born. Just goes to show you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. Oh, well. It's not like you had much of a career to ruin. It was really pretty easy.

Enjoy the shallow end of the pool, kiddie.

Huh? So of course I didn't respond and the next day -

Quoted from Mojo:
Do you enjoy being the laughingstock of Central Florida? Make sure you tell everyone you got out of the business by choice.

Oh, and watch what knowledge comes Selene's way.

Like I said before - if only my life were that interesting.
DeathofSmokey: You can't know anything in your heart - that's not what it's for. Knowing in your heart = hoping you're not wrong. I know in my heart that Angelina Jolie will show up and give me a blowjob on the count of three. One, two...
abused
i done told you once bitch

Looks and acts like a douche-bag

Ballkicks: (+820 / -208)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 15 of 54 (Originally posted on: 10-17-05 08:54:06 AM)

Ok, here are a few:

I get told off by admins a lot:
Quoted from Sandamnit:
I'm sick and tired of seeing you post threads in RS that belong in ID. It's PAINFULLY OBVIOUSLY that you're only doing this so that more people will view and post in your lame ass threads.

Actions speak louder than words, so don't bother replying to this PM, because I don't give a fuck what your excuse is for doing this, AGAIN.

Then one day with FA I wanted to know why my usergroup color disappeared.
Quote:
FUCK OFF AND ASK SANDAMNIT, HE CHANGED IT

Quote:
JUST QUIT FUCKING PM'ING ME YOU COCKASS

Quote:
I SWEAR TO GOD, if you PM me again today I'm cutting off your PM privelges.

Quote:
funny, you can't reply back anymore.

Eventually when I got my PM privs back I got a hold of Sandamnit and he gave me an eloquent response:
Quote:
IT WAS ANNOYING.

Then one day I got a PM from MoJo with the title "Fuck you, Cunt". Inside it said:
Quote:
I tried to help you. Fuck you, cunt.
And that was all.

Then won day I won the Lottery and Fisher never paid.
Quote:
I'll send the money asap. I'll send you a PM the day I send it too. Good job. I'm glad you won, and not some fucker who was going to "give it back to the cummumity".

:@

Then one day I lost my ability to give karma. I was disappointed and asked Brad when I would get it back:
Adam
Quote:
When do I get the ability to give Karma back?

Brad
Quote:
When I stop giggling.

*giggles*

Adam
Quote:
MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

Brad
Quote:
It's going to take a while

*giggles*

A while later:
Adam
Quote:
Are you done giggling yet because I want to be able to give Karma to people.

Brad
Quote:
I'm checking my list
I'm checking it twice
Gonna' find out if you'll be naughty or nice
Karma will be coming
to town
(this Christmas)

Adam
Quote:
A MONTH!??! That's not fair.

Signed.

Stoned.

Brad
Quote:

You're right, a month is too short.

Adam
Quote:
Why are you picking on me.

Brad
Quote:

Because you're a stoner.

Then next October Fisher strikes again!
Quote:
I never got your address because you were banned and Sandamnit deleted it from my inbox before I got to it.

Send again and the money's yours within a week.

And this October it's demonstrated I still haven't learned
Vervet
Quote:
Don't spam, man. And if you're high and/or drunk, stop posting outside of RS.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 16 of 54 (Originally posted on: 10-17-05 08:54:13 AM)

Quoted from Zippo:
Quoted from IF0:
Quoted from Frankie007:

So that's the reason that I got this --
Quoted from Frankie007:
Hi there. I was in the chat and this person was going on with babble of a crazy one. I was invited to this place and accused of things I never heard of.
I am sure by now there must be a reason that something happened with this. I'd like to be a part of this place and I cause no harm.

Frankie007

Frankie kept PMing me as well...

Quoted from Frankie007 PM #1:
Subject: hi
(Originally sent: 07-29-05 01:57:37 AM)

Well. She had me banned from the server.
I guess she cybers all the chat....everywhere. she's a freak of freaks. No one there likes her...why put up with it?

Maybe I see ya around. It was great meeting you.

Frankie
Quoted from Frankie007 PM #2:
Subject: Frankie here
(Originally sent: 07-29-05 01:47:06 AM)

Hi, Sorry I missed you in the chat. Seems some crazy person Snow,had me banned screaming it was raped with knives or something odd and outrageous.

I'd like to be a part of the chat.
What's up with her?

Get back to me soon. I would appreciate this kept between us. Red chimp told me:

<the_red_chimp> she's annoying, a dramawhore, uses stupid words, never shuts up, and is incredibly conceited.
<the_red_chimp> one of those "always needs to be the center of attention" people

lolz
"I can't carry a pen...I'm afraid it will puncture my scrotum"
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 17 of 54 (Originally posted on: 10-17-05 09:13:32 AM)

Quoted from Vervet:
Your hate spans the two (and a half) hours between us and burns my soul!

I bleed.

:vervet:
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper]"Because when insanity takes it's toll, I intend to have exact change."
Links: 0 A.D., Heaven Games, Something Awful.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reply 18 of 54 (Originally posted on: 10-17-05 09:49:15 AM)

Quoted from Baggy Brad:

Subject: Aye

D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D

It was a riddle. I didn't get it.

Quoted from IFO:

Subject: me luv u long tym

k

Lyle

My penis is huge

Ballkicks: (+243 / -48)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 19 of 54 (Originally posted on: 10-17-05 11:21:07 AM)

in response to my request for an address that i could send ten dollars to for a premium account:
Quoted from sandamnit:
You can also send naked pictures if you like and perfume scented panties.
greenidentity
Disco naps and liquorice Snaps.

It is time for some fine fine wine.....or box wine it's all good man

Ballkicks: (+603 / -81)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 20 of 54 (Originally posted on: 10-17-05 12:15:33 PM)

Quoted from neon:
Quote:

Quoted from greenidentity:
Why the hell did you give me -k? I don't care besides the fact that...it baffles me and I'm curious as to why.

Neon:
Yesterday or a couple of days ago (i forgot which) i disagreed with something you said and thought you where rude with it. I don't remember exactly what it was but i didn't want to cause direct conflict so i just gave a -k. Sorry if you took offence to it. If you want i can spend time looking through threads to try and find what it was. but come on it's just Karma. if you really want i'll give you + next week to even it out
GI:
Oh i know it's just karma, that doesn't mean I can't be curious though.

neon
Oh you're welcome to be curious but wanting to know why someone gives you karma everytime they do- well it does seem you take karma quite seriously.

GI
....I don't want to know "everytime" someone does. Trust me I've gotten plenty of -k the last month and you are the only person I asked, and I was curious becasue you are fairly new. Geez.

Wow you sure got me there.

Also, I have no PM's that aren't of serious or friendly nature from anyone, so I can't post any.
Anti Signature.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 21 of 54 (Originally posted on: 10-17-05 12:56:03 PM)

Subject: Is it bad that seeing your name online makes me feel excited?
Quote:
Sexually, that is? LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!

Nice pictures in the picture thread, by the way. i'm a serial-killer :)

Most of my PMs come from Skye, and they (and my replies) are full of delicious nonsense.

Subject: MSPainting Required
Quote:
It sucks hard that you were banned, but more importantly, I made an MSPaint thread and would like to extend a formal invitation to make something sexy:

http://forums.interestingnonetheless.com/display.php?tid=11778

Remember: sexy!

"Hwt, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme s wintres; ac t bi an eagan bryhtm and t lste fc, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hwt r foregange, oe hwt r fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reply 22 of 54 (Originally posted on: 10-17-05 12:58:51 PM)

I don't really pay attention to PMs. I get a lot of people that want to justify something stupid they say, though.

Quoted from Skizzles:
Subject: You want proof that I ingested 1200mg of DXM?
(Originally sent: 08-08-05 05:16:16 PM)
I totally forgot that I had been posting about this at genmay:

http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=558448&page=1&pp=15

As you can see, on page 3 of thread, I posted exactly what I had and the exact amount on thursday night, and that was my last post on Genmay until today. So just leave it be, k? I don't like having any negative vibes via internet.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 23 of 54 (Originally posted on: 10-17-05 01:18:34 PM)

When I broke up with my girlfriend she registered an account and stalked me via INTL for a bit. Fun, no? Anyway, right before all that, I received an email from Mary England, who claimed to have a crush on me because of the way I post on INTL. Not really wanting to delve into that, I gave her email address to Zing. After a while it was revealed to me that it was my ex, but not before Zing exchanged some e-mails with her.

Quoted from Zing:
Quoted from Chimp:
Quoted from Zing:
Quoted from Chimp:
Quoted from Zing:
To: <bzingula@xmsg.com>

Subject: Re: I think I like you

y r u talking 2 me? i like matt. i'm his gf. u scare me.

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 02:16:51 +0000, Zingula, Brian <bzingula@xmsg.com> wrote:
> Dearest Mary England,
> I don't want to tell you who I am right now, but I have been watching you stalk that guy on INTL that you think you have a crush on, and its made me totally hot for you. Look, I don't know how much commitment you want to get into just yet but I swear I'd sire the best kids ever. Please please please say you love me too i'm a serial-killer :)
>
> Forever,
> "Z"
>
> P.S. I'm coming to Canada soon so if you would give me your address maybe I could visit you?
>

MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS She doesn't like me.

Err.. This girl has got to be the strangest prank I've ever seen.

Prank? Nah, I'm pretty sure she's serious. You lucky dog.

MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

dance dance revolution

Yeah, pretty sure it's a prank.

Oh, I am going to go to a special hell...
- Malcolm Reynolds
Captain, Serenity.
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 24 of 54 (Originally posted on: 10-17-05 01:24:04 PM)

Quoted from Surt:

big grin

True story.
http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?tid=4368

Doesn't the manatee kind of look like a guest on the Ricki Lake show? "Uh, Ricki, I'm here because I'm endangered." Then one of those mean people in the audience would offer up the advice, "Yeah, I want to say something to the sea pig!" "That's sea cow." "Whatever. Sea pig, you gotta get yourself an education and a job!" "Uh, I live in the ocean." "It just so happens you live in the ocean 'cuz you ain't got no job!" "I don't know what you're -" "You gotta get in Weight Watchers, some kinda program!" "I have a layer of blubber to keep my body warm in the water..." "Whatever, talk to the hand." "I dont have a hand!"
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 4190 | Total Posts: 54 ]