Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > an update about my life because i feel like it and also because right now it's pretty fucking crazy > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 3226 | Total Posts: 52 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Lyle

My penis is huge

Ballkicks: (+243 / -48)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
(Originally posted on: 09-27-05 10:46:43 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

so i know i havn't been posting here a lot lately, i'm sure you've all noticed and cared, deeply. however, now that i've got the time and energy and because i've got nothing better to do, i've decided to create an e/n thread about how my life has been going lately!

so.

backtrack to june. we're down to my final couple of days of high school and i'm being told that because i've missed 2/5 months of my second semester, i'm probably not going to graduate or get my second semester credits. now, granted, not going to school is completely and totally my fault. i'd moved out of home and constantly written myself notes to get out of class, which is perfectly legal here, and there's really nothing the school system can do about it if i'm not living at home. so i raise a hissyfit about it because i've got 'a' grades in all of my classes and i'm passing every test and getting great grades and how i don't even want to walk across the god-damn stage, anyway, so finally the monday after graduation they give me my diploma (along with 8 other awards for excellence) and i'm finished with high school forever.

the summer was basically one huge drunken blur. i'm not applying to colleges, i want to go but have decided to buy a car and work for a year instead. i get drunk at a friend's mansion basically every night, call into work every other day, and piss away my time. yay! i make many trips to dc, baltimore, pittsburgh, philly, the ocean, the jersey shore, and nyc.

towards the end of summer, things start to go downhill. i realize that i really should've fucking applied to college (agian, my fault), my friends start dropping off like flies (their fault), i think i'm going to lose my job because of all the days i've missed (my fault) and basically i'm just really fucking lonely. i had a boyfriend, but he cheated on me and it didn't end well. (his fault)

so backtrack to about a year ago. you have to have this background story to understand what happens next:

a few friends and i are walking around in downtown hagerstown. it's hot out, so we decide to stop in this bagel shop called bently's to get a drink, and we see two guys, one of which is kind-of atractive. so to my friends i joke: haha, one day i'm going to marry that guy.

this statement becomes a long-time running joke between us. then, in january we actually meet up with and become friends with the other boy that we saw in the bagel shop. remembering the comment i made several months before, i mention it to him and we joke about it and i eventually find out that the attractive boy has gotten himself married and moved to colorado.

great, fantastic. end of story, right?

fucking wrong!

rewind to four weeks ago. as a joke, i write a letter to god on my myspace asking him to do one good thing for me that week because i'm really in a rut and something nice would be really great. haha, whatever, right.

so, three days later i get a message from the cute guy in the bagel shop! he's sent me one before to ask me how the other boy is doing and are we still friends and all that good stuff, but that was months ago so it's a bit of a surprise. so, this message. basically, the body of it says "hey, my wife left me and i remember eric (that other boy) telling me about how you said you were going to marry me one day and i know you hate hagerstown, i do too, so i think you should come out here and live with me and be my new wife."

well, honestly, at first i thought it was a joke, but as it turns out, he really did want me to move to colorado with him. i thought about it for a few days, but realized that if i moved out there i wouldn't be able to pay for my two-month trip out to europe. i mention this to him, and he tells me that he'll commission artwork from me and that will pay for my trip. (he's got money to burn.)

okay, so, i agree to drop everything i have in hagerstown and fly out to colorado to live with this boy. my last day of work was yesterday, and now i don't know what to do.

so to summarize, for absolutely everyone because i know no one read that entire thing:

i quit my job, am selling my car, packing up my life in suitcases and leaving everyone to move out to colorado and live for free in some boy's house and take pictures and draw things for him because he likes my art and stay there until december 7th, which is my flight back from denver and after that i will be living in some mansion in germany for almost two months for free and after that i don't know what i'm going to do because i didn't apply to any colleges and i have no idea what the fuck i'm going to do with my life now that i have no job and i'm 1,500 dollars in debt and have no way to pay for it.

i leave in eleven days, and i'm more excited about this than anything, ever, and i don't even know how to end this fucking post because i don't know what's going to happen to me, in the long run.
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 1 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-27-05 10:50:58 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

That's awesome. Honestly, it is.

How many birds do you see with jobs or at college?
bradism.
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 2 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-27-05 10:58:46 AM)

That is actually pretty cool. I'm impressed when people do crazy random shit like that, for some reason! Hope he's not playing an evil prank on you.
Awakened

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+8 / -3)
Reg. Date: Apr 2005
Reply 3 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-27-05 11:32:00 AM)

I dont know you but im glad that good things are happening for you. Although it does seem he's trying to make moves on you but I dont know all the details.
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 4 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-27-05 11:42:17 AM)

I move around like that about once every six months, seriously. It has a weird adrenaline about it, because you're not sure what's going to happen and in it's potential, it could be the best thing that's ever happened to you; or the worst, and with that in mind, it's exciting as hell.

Anyway, I'm not really saying anything except "I've been there, at least six times before" and if you ever get confused or whatever, you can email me and we can rap about how crazy we are.
I suppose by way of advice, I think you should get a job when you're down there, even if it's only for two days a week or something. That way, there won't be some weird period of him controlling your income, which it sort of sounds like it will be. Also this will help you meet people in the area that aren't him, which will be important to you once you're there.

Quote:
Although it does seem he's trying to make moves on you but I dont know all the details.

Well duh.
mmac
INTL Premium Member
it's INTL, not the fucking UN - Amphy

3ms will rise again

Ballkicks: (+254 / -35)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 5 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-27-05 12:17:43 PM)

There is no way you could pay me to move in with some complete stranger, and let them control my finances like that.

My mom was married to a very controlling, verbally, and physically abusive alcoholic drug addict for about 5 years.

Of course up until around the time they got married he didn't drink, do drugs, was incredibly nice, and made much more money than my mom did. He didn't flip the switch until he had her all mind-fucked, and she felt like she couldn't move away.

An important thing to consider is the terms of his divorce, maybe even talk to his ex-wife if you can. After my mom divorced her ex-husband, she talked to his other ex-wife who had gone through almost an identical situation with him 5 years earlier.

EDIT: it may be important to note however that I am extremely paranoid of anyone controlling my life in any shape and/or form.
This signature is only a temporary replacement for something that is actually funny.
This reply was last edited on 09-27-05 12:24:41 PM by mmac.
Acheron
INTL Premium Member
If I die in Raleigh, at least I will die free.

is this guy acheron???????? hahaha acheron you big fag

Ballkicks: (+224 / -116)
Reg. Date: Mar 2004
Reply 6 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-27-05 01:55:19 PM)

This is really cool sounding but I'd be extremely suspicious.

Quoted from mmac:
EDIT: it may be important to note however that I am extremely paranoid of anyone controlling my life in any shape and/or form.

Not to be a dick or anything, but you feel this way, and then you go out and join the army?
You're going to burn in a very special level of Hell, a level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 7 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-27-05 01:59:44 PM)

This has bad idea written pretty much all over it.
Oh, I am going to go to a special hell...
- Malcolm Reynolds
Captain, Serenity.
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reply 8 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-27-05 02:11:09 PM)

I know I'd move in with a complete stranger and let them have a massive amount of control over my life in more ways than one, because that sounds like a good idea.
L'enfer, c'est les autres.
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 9 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-27-05 02:13:33 PM)

This is extremely insecure, but it could also turn out to be a fabulous experience. Best of luck.
"I went in the Haunted House, and around the corner, Frankenstein was patiently waiting for me."
"Last night I fell asleep, and when I woke up, my room was a black and white movie."

Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 10 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-27-05 02:20:37 PM)

If I knew you better, I would say that you could stay here if things went bad, but I don't. I'd still feel bad for you a little, though.
mmac
INTL Premium Member
it's INTL, not the fucking UN - Amphy

3ms will rise again

Ballkicks: (+254 / -35)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 11 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-27-05 02:29:24 PM)

Quoted from Acheron:
Not to be a dick or anything, but you feel this way, and then you go out and join the army?
Good point, I hate the army. But I can put up with it, because it will make the rest of my life easier.

There's only so much control they have here. No matter what I'll still get paid, and I can leave whenever i feel like it.

How can I get out at any time you may ask. "Excuse me sir, but you have a hot ass. I'm gay and I want to have sex with yout" I would be out of the army with barely a moments notice.
This signature is only a temporary replacement for something that is actually funny.
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 12 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-27-05 04:01:23 PM)

hmmmmm.....

This deal you have with the guy seems dubious

Your whole process reaks of being free from your parents, and leaving their control

So, it's kinda wierd that you revert back into a state where some person has that much control over you
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
greenidentity
Disco naps and liquorice Snaps.

It is time for some fine fine wine.....or box wine it's all good man

Ballkicks: (+603 / -81)
Reply 13 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-27-05 05:12:13 PM)

The only way he'll be controlling you is financially. That's up to you how comfortable you are with that, some people would mind greatly, and some wouldn't at all.

Just go do it. You're still young and you have time to dig yourself out of holes, should they become too deep. You have time for college, you have time for jobs. You never know what might happen while you're there. You could either love it, go to college, get your own job, your own place and car e.t.c. Or you might hate it and end up going back to Hagerstown, which suddenly seems much more appealing. Here's the kicker: you don't know what will happen until you try.

One thing that worries me a lot about this: you do not know this guy too well. Living with him could turn into a disaster, or he could turn out ot be a creep. If any of that happens, you can come hang out with me in Minneapolis for awhile. I've got spare room and time and am willing to help out if you get into a terrible jam. Though I'm sure you have people, I figured I'd let the offer stand anyhow.

Either way, good luck, and no matter what happens, I hope this turns out ot be a good and memorable experience for you.

When you were falling from my tree,
I was not scared.
I thought you'd
meet me back up there.
It never dawned on me
you were home free.
It never dawned on me, no.
where did you go?
You said that I could
tie you down

This reply was last edited on 09-27-05 05:34:01 PM by greenidentity.
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reply 14 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-27-05 05:33:51 PM)

Kind of going off of what mmac said, if I were you, I'd blatantly ask the guy, "Can I talk to your ex-wife?" If he gets nervous or starts dishing out a lot of excuses, it's probably a sure fire bet that he's a rapist or a psycho or something. Better safe than sorry.

Other than that, congrats on living in the fast lane and being completely fucking random. I dig it; I wish I had the balls to do it.
greenidentity

Reply 15 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-27-05 05:38:38 PM)

Just because he would stammer or make excuses about his ex wife doesn't make him a rapist or psycho. There could be a ton of reasons why he'd not wanna talk about her or have anyone talk to her. That part of his life is over, and maybe he doesn't want it dredged back up again. And assuming this guy is somewhat older, maybe his ex wife is the psycho one, and will try to ruin his life/get controlling knowing he has a hot young girl staying with him now. Either way, his current life is none of his ex wife's business. The only way I would ever justify anyone talking to an ex wife is if they were already in a relationship, and had reason to be concerned.

I agree though, she doesn't know him too well, and that is risky. But talking ot his ex wife is not the way to find out, if anythign it could create a world of new problems, depending on her personality.

I was not scared.
I thought you'd
meet me back up there.
It never dawned on me
you were home free.
where did you go?
You said that I could
tie you down
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reply 16 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-27-05 06:06:25 PM)

Quoted from greenidentity:
Just because he would stammer or make excuses about his ex wife doesn't make him a rapist or psycho.

That's why I said 'probably'. I didn't want to jump his shit, I don't even know the dude, but neither does Caitlyn (as much as she should to MARRY him, anyways). She deserves to know as much about the divorce as she can, doesn't she? Why would she want to get into a shitty situation, if it were the guys fault? It seems to me like she's obliged to know, even, if as you said, she doesn't find out by talking to his ex.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 17 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-27-05 06:44:13 PM)

I wish I had the balls to do shit like that.

College is pretty lame.

edit: if you make it out to san diego ever, you can sleep here for a while, but you can't be my wife
Lyle

My penis is huge

Reply 18 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-27-05 06:48:33 PM)

looking back, maybe i should make this a little bit more clear:

i do know the guy. he's friends with a lot of people i'm friends with, and i realized that i did go to high school with him, but never really knew him back then. he's not just some random guy off the internet... i'm not quite that reckless, yet.

as far as finances are concerned, if he wants to let me live with him rent-free, i'm fine with that. i'm planning on getting a job while i'm out there, for sure, and if he wants to give me money, anyway, i'm fine with that too.

we talk about his ex all the time, too. not in a bad way, but just about her and their relationship and that kind of thing. i don't know her as well as him, but again, a lot of the people that i'm friends with know her, too.

thanks GI and Peach and everyone else for the encouragement, and concern. i know i have my whole life to fix things if they go wrong, and i'm sure they wont, but it still makes me a little bit nervous, on top of all of the excitement.
greenidentity

Reply 19 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-27-05 06:52:12 PM)

WIth any change, you risk loss. The nervousness will fade with familiarity, as I'm sure you know.

Good luck i'm a serial-killer :)

I was not scared.
I thought you'd
meet me back up there.
It never dawned on me
you were home free.
where did you go?
You said that I could
tie you down
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 20 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-27-05 06:54:21 PM)

Don't get chained up in his basement as his sex slave. That would suck.
<Angus> wooosh grand nubian
greenidentity

Reply 21 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-27-05 07:30:06 PM)

Haha actually she and I are maybe the only 2 people on INTL that wouldn't like something like that, judging from the fetish thread, everyone here is a freak. LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!

I was not scared.
I thought you'd
meet me back up there.
It never dawned on me
you were home free.
where did you go?
You said that I could
tie you down
swiss
Alcoholics Anonymous

And I tip my hat to YOU, Swiss.

Ballkicks: (+205 / -13)
Reply 22 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-27-05 07:53:11 PM)

Quoted from greenidentity:
Haha actually she and I are maybe the only 2 people on INTL that wouldn't like something like that, judging from the fetish thread, everyone here is a freak. LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!

Hey! i haven't posted on that... yet.

As to the topic, you sounds like a rather wilful and daring young spirit! I would do it too (or something remotely similar) if I had the chance. Unfortunately I'm actually a bit hesitant and probably would end up not doing it.

I guess what I'm saying is that it's easy for me to say "go for it" even though I would probably back down (British need for certainties I guess). I suppose you gotta basically say "I've got one life. I'm gonna make it literaly fucking glisten with adventure".
Makeshift Patriot, the flag shop is outta stock, I hang myself at half-mast...
Lyle

My penis is huge

Reply 23 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-27-05 09:35:04 PM)

Also...

Quoted from ice:
I wish I had the balls to do shit like that.

Quoted from Tazzo:
That is actually pretty cool. I'm impressed when people do crazy random shit like that, for some reason!

Quoted from Tyr:
Other than that, congrats on living in the fast lane and being completely fucking random. I dig it; I wish I had the balls to do it.

i think i'd pretty much hate myself if i didn't go, so it's almost like a necessary thing, no matter how random.

Quoted from swiss:
I suppose you gotta basically say "I've got one life. I'm gonna make it literaly fucking glisten with adventure".

Exactly right. That's pretty much my motto.
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 24 of 52 (Originally posted on: 09-27-05 11:20:39 PM)

Maybe if you do it, you will get addicted to moving, like me, and we can be nomads together.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 3226 | Total Posts: 52 ]