Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Have you ever personally been arrested? > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 4023 | Total Posts: 31 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Have you ever been arrested?
This poll has expired.
Yes, once 8 votes, 18.182%
Lots of times, I'm so cool 3 votes, 6.818%
Never! 21 votes, 47.727%
No, but I am thinking about it 2 votes, 4.545%
No, but I wish I had been so I could have a cool story to tell 3 votes, 6.818%
Drahnier 7 votes, 15.909%
Totals: 44 votes, 103.058%
Modify Poll
greenidentity
Disco naps and liquorice Snaps.

It is time for some fine fine wine.....or box wine it's all good man

Ballkicks: (+603 / -81)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
(Originally posted on: 09-20-05 04:02:44 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Have you ever been arrested? If so, here's your chance to brag and share your personal hardKore details of the event(s).

How could anybody confuse truth with beauty. Truth came with sunken eyes, bony or scarred, decayed. It's teeth were bad, it's hair grey and unkempt, it's skin sagging and weathered. While beauty was empty as a gourd, vain as a parakeet. But it had power. It smelled of musk and oranges and made you close your eyes in a prayer.
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 1 of 31 (Originally posted on: 09-20-05 05:30:56 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I've had my rights read to me once.

I was walking home from my friends house at night once. I was wearing khaki pants, with a white t-shirt and a hawaiian shirt over it, unbuttoned, along with a baseball cap. Two police cars pulled up along side of me and shined their light on me and told me to stop where I was. I did. One of them got out of their car and walked up to me and asked me to put my hands on top of my head, I did. He told me to get on my knees, I did. At this point, I was like, "what the fuck is going on?"

He walked up to me and asked me which pocket my ID was in, I told him my right pocket. He told me to take my right hand and slowly reach into my pocket and pull out my wallet/ID and drop it on the ground and put my right hand back on top of my head, I did so. He then told me to lay face first on the ground, I did. He walked up and took my wallet from where it was lying on the ground, pulled out my ID. At this point, another cop came up and took my wallet and called in my information.

About five minutes later, the check came back clean and they told me to stand up and put my hands behind my back, I did. Still not knowing what was going on, they asked me what I was doing out and where I was headed. I told them that I was returning home from a friends house and I was headed home. They asked me who my friend was and I told them "Eric Ewing". Fortunately, the cop knew the last name and asked me if he was related to some guy with the last name Ewing--I can't remember his father's name--but I told him yes, that's his father. Oddly enough, I was near the house they used to live in, so he decided to try and stump me. He pointed at the house and asked me if that's the house I left from and I responded, "no, that's where he used to live." At this point, the mood got lighter, as he knew I wasn't bullshitting.

Two more police cars pulled up and they all got out of their cars and came up to me, asking me all sorts of questions.

"What are you doing out so late?" (It was around mignight or so).

"I'm coming home from my friends house."

"Are you sure you weren't out looking through peoples' windows?"

"I'm sure I wasn't, sir."

"How old are you?"

"19, sir."

And so forth.

After being asked a few more questions, one of the cops explained the situation to me. He told me that there was a report of someone matching my description peeping into people's houses. The perpetrator was described as wearing a baseball cap, white pants, hawaiian shirt, and thankfully, Asian-looking. Had it not been for the fact that the suspect was described as being Asian, I'm sure I would've ended up in holding for a few hours.

They told me that they were now going to take me to the victim's house and have him either positively or negatively identify me. At this point, I started getting nervous, because even though I didn't do shit, my fate now lay with this person who may or may not be freaked out to the point where any suspect the police bring him/her will be "that guy". They handcuffed me and read me my rights, then loaded me into the police car and drove over to the house, like five blocks away, somewhere in town I'd never even been.

When we got to the person's house, the cop exited the car and walked up to the house. He returned with some really distraught guy and barked out some order for me to face the window. He then shone a bright as fuck flashlight in my face for a few seconds. I knew that this was the deciding moment. I then heard the guy go, "no, that's not him." THANK FUCKING ALLAH!

The cop came over to the car, opened the door and told me to get out of the car. He then uncuffed me and told me I was free to go. I spoke up and said, "where exactly am I again?" at which point, he told me that he'd give me a ride back to where he picked me up, so I got back in the car and he drove me back there.

While he was driving me back, he apologized for the inconvenience and told me not to be out so late, because this time of night is when all the "weirdos" come out. I just kinda nodded and said, "yeah" a lot.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 2 of 31 (Originally posted on: 09-20-05 05:37:34 PM)

Quoted from Sandamnit:

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

that's an awesome story. you should write for the frontpage

also: ADMIN IS WATCHING YOU!!!
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 3 of 31 (Originally posted on: 09-20-05 06:55:40 PM)

No, but I was frisked once.

A few friends and I were quite bored one night, so we concocted a weird game of hide-and-go-seek. There were two cars, so a few people would go in one, drive somewhere in our town and park. The other team would call them and ask a few vauge questions and each team would try and find the other faster.

So the other team gave the most impossible worst hints ever, so to get back at them we went to this random remote park that no one would guess (I know, we were bored). So while we're up there, a cop pulls in and gets my license and everything. Then he asks what we were doing there..... after a long moment of silence, one of my friends comes out with it, "actually officer....we're playing hide-and-go-seek."
He gives us a look, turns around and tells the radio annoyedly "They say thery're playing hide-and-seek."
Then he tells us there is only 2 reasons people ever go up there, sex and drugs, and that he hopes for our sake it was drugs (we were a car full of guys). So I assure him it was neither, and he asks to search the car and us. I had nothing to hide so I figured, why not. So he took the time to pat us all down, and he spent about 30 seconds looking through my friends back pocket, only to find an extra button. The cop was annoyed he looked through his butt for so long for a button.
My other friend was wearing mesh shorts and no underpants and the cop was freaked out when he tried to pat him down.
AFter a lengthy search he told us to get out of the park, and told his radio "Yea so it turns out they were playing hide and seek."
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
Reply 4 of 31 (Originally posted on: 09-20-05 07:07:10 PM)

I have had lots and lots of close calls with the man, but I have never been busted or arrested.

The most recent was when I went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I ate about 5 grams of mushrooms before the movie, and on the drive back I got pulled over for speeding. I knew that I was driving well other than the fact that I was speeding. The officer approached the car and talked to me for a bit, and I did my best to maintain composure, but that got increasingly difficult after awhile. I was tripping balls. The cop knew it too, but he couldn't really prove it, so he let me go with a speeding ticket. I drove off, and the cop followed me to the edge of the county line, where he turned around and started driving the other way as soon as I crossed it.
Rather than filling it overfull, its better to stop in time.
Sharpen the blade to a point, but the edge wont last forever.
Gold and jade may fill the house, but no one can retain them for eternity.
Boasting of wealth and virtue, brings trouble on oneself.
Reticence when the job is done, is the Way of heaven.
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 5 of 31 (Originally posted on: 09-20-05 07:08:05 PM)

I skate boarded all over the cop cars just to be xtreme but they still can't catch me cuz they are punk asses.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 6 of 31 (Originally posted on: 09-20-05 08:32:53 PM)

Quoted from Jose Rizal:
I skate boarded all over the cop cars just to be xtreme but they still can't catch me cuz they are punk asses.
do u listen 2 Avril bcause that would b awesome
<Angus> wooosh grand nubian
Lyle

My penis is huge

Ballkicks: (+243 / -48)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 7 of 31 (Originally posted on: 09-20-05 09:38:13 PM)

Quoted from Dimi:
No, but I was frisked once.

etc...etc...

This is probably the best cop story, ever.

I've never been arrested or frisked, but I've been stopped by the police plenty of times. A few months ago I was dating this guy who lived with his dad, who he was embarassed of, so we would never go to his house. He lived out in the country, so we would just walk around the neighborhood or sit outside of a church that was down the road from his house.

Several times while sitting or walking around the cops were called on us because we looked "suspicious." The first time they actually had backup come because they had reports of prowlers in the area. We had to show them our ids and sit on the curb while they sent our infomation back. As it turns out, surprise surprise, we were just a couple of kids sitting outside the church talking.

This happened a couple more times because I refused to not walk around and the cops never said anything about us being at the church, and after about four times the cops would show, roll their eyes, and then leave.

Eventually the boy and I broke up and I've since had three more police encounters, but they all involve speeding tickets and me sucking dick so I didn't get points on my license.
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 8 of 31 (Originally posted on: 09-20-05 09:43:48 PM)

I left out a lot cause I thought it might be boring.
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Ballkicks: (+875 / -84)
Reply 9 of 31 (Originally posted on: 09-20-05 09:49:26 PM)

Quoted from Caitlyn.:

Eventually the boy and I broke up and I've since had three more police encounters, but they all involve speeding tickets and me sucking dick so I didn't get points on my license.

You didn't realize prostitution was illegal either?
'Mine is a long and a sad tale!' said the Mouse, turning to Alice, and sighing.
'It is a long tail, certainly,' said Alice, looking down with wonder at the Mouse's tail; 'but why do you call it sad?'
Ballard
INTL Premium Member

Ballkicks: (+162 / -22)
Reply 10 of 31 (Originally posted on: 09-20-05 09:51:03 PM)

Quote:
I've since had three more police encounters, but they all involve speeding tickets and me sucking dick so I didn't get points on my license.

L.. literally? Tell us more what am i
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 11 of 31 (Originally posted on: 09-20-05 10:19:31 PM)

Indeed. Dick sucking stories > arrest stories.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 12 of 31 (Originally posted on: 09-20-05 10:28:19 PM)

I hate it when girls get pissy at cops for interrupting car makeout/sex sessions, or stop you when you're walking alone with sketchy-looking guys (because you all know that you like them). Seriously, they're just trying to make sure that you're not in there getting raped or abducted.

*edit to add*

This should be good.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 13 of 31 (Originally posted on: 09-21-05 03:11:06 AM)

Nope
DeathofSmokey: You can't know anything in your heart - that's not what it's for. Knowing in your heart = hoping you're not wrong. I know in my heart that Angelina Jolie will show up and give me a blowjob on the count of three. One, two...
Lucifer Beowulf Helidon
The Reel RS Krew
MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS LUCIFER@ROKBOM.COM

LBH was here... All thats left are the shattered remains of a broken man.

Ballkicks: (+457 / -89)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 14 of 31 (Originally posted on: 09-21-05 05:09:53 AM)

I went along voluntarily.
artzilla
Firefox remembers my PASSWORD

More like Grandpa AWESOME

Ballkicks: (+95 / -25)
Reg. Date: Dec 2005
Reply 15 of 31 (Originally posted on: 01-17-06 10:03:15 PM)

Ok, I know this is an old thread. But I think you will appreciate this story. Geez, I don't know where to start. I could write a fucking book. Ok, here's one. Me and a friend of mine went to a walk in theater to see a movie and get drunk. I think I was 18, and no I don't remember the movie. We had a couple of pints of rum each. We had taken the bus to get there. When the movie let out we were like, what the fuck, no busses are running now. It was very late, maybe midnight. We were pretty drunk and trying to decide what to do. Across the street there was a T.V. and electronics store and the lights were on inside. We walked over to ask if we could use the phone, but it appeared there was no one inside, but in the parking lot was a van that had the store logo on it and it was running. Yea we took it. We drove about 4 blocks and we were sitting at a stop light. Why break the law right? Didn't want to get stopped for a driving infraction. Before the light turned green we were surrounded by police cars. Damn it was just like on t.v. they were all out of their cars, and had the guns drawn. They were yelling orders at us to keep our hands where they could see them. I was driving, and a cop came up to the drivers side and pointed his gun at me and said, "Boy if you move I'm going to blow your head off." Well you know what happened. He pulled me from the van and I guess the same thing was happening on the other side of the van, but I couldn't tell, because his knee was in the back of my neck. Next thing I knew we were sitting in the back of the police car, cuffed, hands behind our backs. My friend started crying. I said, "Damn Frank what the fuck are you crying for?" He says, "I don't wanna go to jail." I said, "Too late now dumb ass, and anyway, I'm the one in real trouble here, I was driving. And I don't even have a license." He said, "Tell them you picked me up hitch-hiking." I said, "Yea like that's gonna work, when they ask us where are we coming from and where are we going, crap Frank we are next door neighbors." It just happened to be a Friday night so I knew I was going to have to sit in jail till at least Monday before i could go to court for arraignment. Getting booked in was like no fun at all, except that there were some other guys in the holding cell, and we all had to go into another cell to get strip searched. They made us take our clothes off one item at a time, and shake that item out and place it in front of ourselves. When we were completely naked they made us do this sort of dance...hold your hands out in front of you, wiggle your fingers, hold your hands up in the air, lift your nuts, bend over and shake out your hair, turn around and bend over and spread your cheeks. As all of this was going on on officer would walk down the line and check each person to make sure they were doing the dance correctly. he must have been gay because you could see his eyes light up when the dance came to the spread your cheeks part. he walked down the line looking at the assholes and saying cough, well this went on for about 3 people and then he said,"Cough!" and the guy next to me shit all over the cops face and uniform. That was the end of the dance. They got real angry and made us take our clothes into the next room. Damn and I was having so much fun. Well then they took us to finger printing, and mug shots. then we got to go to a big tank with lots of hardened criminals in it. There didn't seem to be enough mats on the bunks. And folks were not very happy. The cops were doing a head count to make sure none of us got away. And as I was walking through, i said to them, " When you guys get done with this bull shit, do you think you can get some more mats, before there is a riot?" Geez! They didn't like that suggestion very much. They stopped the proceedings right there and grabbed me with my thumbs behind my back and pulled all the way up to my shoulders. I didn't think i could bend like that. They took me out and slammed me up against a plate glass window where all the convicts could watch. They said I was inciting and that would be another charge. Damn. I can't even stay out of trouble in jail. They kept me hand cuffed to a bench for about 3 hours. Then they took me back to the tank and there happened to be a surplus of mats. When I walked in to the tank they all started clapping and cheering for me. so i made a lot of friends. The next day, i got released on my own recognizance. As it turned out I did not have to appear in court that was taken care of by my court appointed attorney. They called it "joy riding" and gave me probation.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the "present", make the most of it!
This reply was last edited on 01-17-06 10:22:34 PM by artzilla.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 16 of 31 (Originally posted on: 01-18-06 12:08:39 AM)

Wow. That could have used some paragraph breaks, but cool story.

I haven't really been involved with the cops beyond speeding tickets and cops who are breaking up parties, neither of which have very interesting stories.
Buddha
Fags vs. Buddha
INTERNET MARTYR!

let us praise his holy name

Ballkicks: (+35 / -41)
Reply 17 of 31 (Originally posted on: 01-18-06 12:45:18 AM)

I've never been arrested 'cos in Russia it could end up not so funny as in the usa. Nobody gives you a phone call, more than that, the first move of the militia is to free you from ID's and mobile phone and then to get you closely acquainted with rubber stick.

So even if I get busted (and I must say I happens time to time, because I'm always lazy to shave and look like chechen terrorist, and usually high on marijuana, and drunk and... doesn't matter) the primary task for me is to make a call ASAP to one of my biz partners who works in FSB (federal secure service, former KGB).

Thus, till now I was lucky not to find any big problems with the law.
Buddha Overdrive
HK

A refreshing change from lots of things.

Ballkicks: (+116 / -8)
Reg. Date: Jan 2004
Reply 18 of 31 (Originally posted on: 01-18-06 06:02:50 AM)

I've had a friend get arrested in Russia. He got out by giving the cops his wristwatch and 100$.
But the most outstanding feat, trust me, is being normal.
Lucio Dalla, Corso Buenos Aires
Buddha
Fags vs. Buddha
INTERNET MARTYR!

let us praise his holy name

Ballkicks: (+35 / -41)
Reply 19 of 31 (Originally posted on: 01-18-06 06:37:46 AM)

Quoted from HK:
I've had a friend get arrested in Russia. He got out by giving the cops his wristwatch and 100\$.

Probably he was not guilty LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!
Buddha Overdrive
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reply 20 of 31 (Originally posted on: 01-18-06 07:40:08 AM)

I've never been arrested but have been warned lots of times for trespassing (skateboaring/being a dumbass), but one of my profs once shared with me a story of when he was arrested:

When he was younger, he was out late with some friends at a bar -- but he was only drinking coffee -- and since he didn't have a car, he had to walk back to his place. As he was walking, a police car pulled up by him, and the cop accused him of being drunk. He insisted that he had not been drinking, but since he's the charismatic, college-aged hippie-looking type, the cop didn't believe him and arrested him for public intoxication. Once they got down to the station, they went through the motions of booking him and whatnot, and finally it occured to them to test his BAC, which sure enough turned out to be 0.00. Instead of dropping all the charges, they instead charged him with feigning intoxication. He spent the night in jail for being a cool guy. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
animatedcardigan: your nose is sexy[/w]

[w]Apprenticed under Kage-STFU the art of bujutsu
"It is in Men that we must place our hope." - Gandalf the Grey
Sixten Sparre
pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 21 of 31 (Originally posted on: 01-18-06 08:15:28 AM)

I have never been arrested, i think the police is afraid of me

or well, i have gotten a speeding tickets, but that was only one time, and i believe he gave it to be because he was mad that i'm not gay, and he is, and therefore he couldn't score with my hot body, and went mad and wrote me a ticket
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
frosty
This ban belongs to frosty now

I want Frosty to take my anal virginity!!1

Ballkicks: (+68 / -9)
Reg. Date: Aug 2005
Reply 22 of 31 (Originally posted on: 01-18-06 08:17:54 AM)

I've been arrested once, which I'd rather not go into, but on the whole I try to stay on the right side of the law. I know a few people that haven't and now struggle to get the types of jobs they want due to their records (many for trivial recreational drugs offences).
Congratulations! You've just been tuned in by the Frosty Service Crew, INTL's no.1 casual firm...
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 23 of 31 (Originally posted on: 01-18-06 04:06:16 PM)

I've never been arrested, but this is the closest thing I've ever been involved at:

[Background: It's illegal to drink in the streets in Spain. This might seem obvious but it wasn't illegal until relatively recently, and an important part of our night culture is drinking in the streets, in some plaza or another. The laws against this practice haven't been too successful]

Ok, so we were drinking in some park but it was freezing and we, intelligent people, decided it'd be a good idea to move and go drink right under a block of inhabited buildings. We sat down in the ground, drinking whiskey and playing silly drunk games, making a hell of a lot of noise, and one of us was rolling a joint, when all of sudden we hear a voice behind us. "What are you doing?". We look up, and it's two policemen. Nobody says a word, we all look down at our drinks (secretly we all were thinking: "Go after the pothead! Leave me alone!"). After the silence, a cop says to the one who was rolling the joint: "We got you, eh?". Silence. "Come on, throw that away". Then the guy delicately places the joint on the ground, right in front of him. Silence. "Throw that where you can't get it back". The guy throws it into our ice bag, the cops tell us to get up and go away to drink somewhere else where we wouldn't disturb anybody, and we leave giggling and thanking our luck, which made us avoid a fine.
"Hwt, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme s wintres; ac t bi an eagan bryhtm and t lste fc, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hwt r foregange, oe hwt r fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."
HK

A refreshing change from lots of things.

Ballkicks: (+116 / -8)
Reg. Date: Jan 2004
Reply 24 of 31 (Originally posted on: 01-18-06 04:26:28 PM)

Spanish cops. Tsk.

An Italian cop would've required you to give him the joint. Then he'd have let you go.

And besides, I thought it was only illegal in Madrid? Because there, when we bought our drinks in a supermarket, the dude cave us cardboard shopping bags so that we could drink without actually showing what we were drinking.

In Barcelona the immigrants were just selling the beer on the streets, and everybody was sitting around the main plaza, drinking away, even when cop cars passed by (and it happened often).

Didn't see any kind of restriction in Valencia, Sevilla and Granada either. I'm talking about this summer, 2005.

As for being arrested, I went close thrice, always for pot offences, but I always managed to get away. Funniest one, we were crossing the Swiss-Italian border with a few grams worth of weed, and we get stopped by the border police.
"Anything to declare?"
The driver was completely unable to keep his cool.
"Yes. I mean no. No."
"Where are you coming from?"
"Milan."
"..."
"What?"
"I mean, where from Switzerland?"
"Oh, that place... uh... up there."
"Lugano?"
"That one."
"Could you please park your car over there and come out?"

So they searched us and the car for a while, but couldn't find the weed. Because it was inside our female friend's panties, and there was no female cop to search her.

Ultimately, they left us go, with a smile that said "We know you have it." And we smiled them back "We know you know."
But the most outstanding feat, trust me, is being normal.
Lucio Dalla, Corso Buenos Aires
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 4023 | Total Posts: 31 ]