Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Bitching Battleground: The God Damned TV Channel > Women. > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] [ Thread Views: 9601 | Total Posts: 108 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
(Originally posted on: 09-13-05 09:31:02 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I had been semi-dating a girl. Named Kimberly. All summer. We got back to campus, and we hadn't really spoken as much as we used to. Gradually became less and less. Today she writes this:

Quote:
There's a whole lot going on in my life right now. Dave came down to see me on friday night...and the original plan was for him to come down and hang out for friday night, then go back saturday. Well, as it turns out, he stayed until today, and somehow we got back together again. Well, as back together as long distance can be. I guess he has just always been the one ex-boyfriend that i never quite stopped missing. I'm not sure if thats because we are in the same group of friends, so we kept seeing each other more than i've seen any exboyfriend before- or maybe something special really is there. I think a huge plus about dating Dave again, is just the fact that I'm not going to have to ditch my friends to hang out with him because we're both in the same group of friends. We're both kinda skeptical with whether or not it will work, just because it ended so horribly last time, but at the same time- I know we've both grown up a lot in 3 years, therefore, we are less likely to hurt each other again. In 3 years, we've built up a really strong friendship, which is something that was lacking before we went out the first time. We're both going to just be open and honest this time around. If things start going shitty or its too hard doing the long distance thing and we just stop having time for each other...we already decided it wouldn't be the end of the world to just end it then and go back to how we were before without any hard feelings. Whats the worst that could happen?

I don't really have much else to say right now. I got to read this on an online journal. Not happy.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 1 of 108 (Originally posted on: 09-13-05 09:49:01 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Girls will be girls. If you just start expecting them to be vindictive pieces of shit, then you get to be surprised by the ones who aren't simply horrible people.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 2 of 108 (Originally posted on: 09-13-05 09:54:04 PM)

I skipped past the sad part pretty quickly. Right now. I'm livid.
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 3 of 108 (Originally posted on: 09-13-05 09:58:30 PM)

Quoted from IF0:
I skipped past the sad part pretty quickly. Right now. I'm livid.

That's because you had expectations.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 4 of 108 (Originally posted on: 09-13-05 10:03:09 PM)

Not because I cared for her, wanted to be with her. More because of the fact that she betrayed some aspects of our friendship. That's what I'm pissed about. I had the expectations of what she told me herself, not unspoken implications.
Ballard
INTL Premium Member

Ballkicks: (+162 / -22)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 5 of 108 (Originally posted on: 09-13-05 10:05:25 PM)

That BITCH
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 6 of 108 (Originally posted on: 09-13-05 10:06:41 PM)

Well this is what happens in the ambiguous world of "semi-dating"...
<Angus> wooosh grand nubian
IF0
Administrator

Reply 7 of 108 (Originally posted on: 09-13-05 10:10:41 PM)

Semi-dating with the clause of "I don't want a one on one serious relationship" OH WAIT "I'm in a relationship with my ex." Of ALL things she could've done, this was the one I didn't really expect, as adamant as she was. I want to strangle something cute.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 8 of 108 (Originally posted on: 09-13-05 11:26:49 PM)

I bet a blowjob from a big black man is looking preeeeeetty good right about now.

Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 9 of 108 (Originally posted on: 09-13-05 11:34:00 PM)

I hate you.
greenidentity
Disco naps and liquorice Snaps.

It is time for some fine fine wine.....or box wine it's all good man

Ballkicks: (+603 / -81)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 10 of 108 (Originally posted on: 09-13-05 11:49:36 PM)

Hm, well I understand that you really liked her, and she told you she didn't want a relationship, then turned around and went into one. Here are my points:

1) She mentioned feeling tied to "Dave". She has a past with him. Maybe he is why she felt incapable of a relationship in the first place, because she was still hung up on him. He's probably her weakness.

2) Was she drunk or anythign when she was telling you she loved you, and sweet talked you e.t.c.?

3)Would you rather her tell you the truth and say "I just decided that after getting to know you on a deeper level, that I didn't really like you much at all, and would rather be in a relationship with someone else." She would haev still been a cunt bitch then.

I don;t have too much sympathy for peopel who get so easily heartbroken and mad after a dating episode. I understand that feelings arise, but fuck, at least something like this didn't happen 5 years or so into a relationship, when it could have been much much more damaging.

Either way, I'm sorry she let you down. I know how bad it feels but eh, you'll get over it and find someone else.

line me up in single file
with all your grievances
stare but I can taste
you're still alive below the waste
ripples come and ripples go
and ripple back to me

I am not asking you to believe in me
boy I think you're confused
I'm not Persephone
she's in New York somewhere checking her accounts
the Lord of The Flies was diagnosed as Sound
IF0
Administrator

Reply 11 of 108 (Originally posted on: 09-13-05 11:58:49 PM)

I'm already over it. You got to read the full entry, I thought you would've realized. And no, she was not drunk, this was a months long thing.

EDIT: Plus, I thought you might've noticed that she talked badly about him constantly. In the full entry, I mean.
greenidentity

Reply 12 of 108 (Originally posted on: 09-14-05 12:05:05 AM)

Quoted from IF0:
I'm already over it. You got to read the full entry, I thought you would've realized. And no, she was not drunk, this was a months long thing.

EDIT: Plus, I thought you might've noticed that she talked badly about him constantly. In the full entry, I mean.

Her speaking badly of him doesn't mean shit. If anything, it's MORE of an indicator that she cares in some way. I've talked badly about people that I've also been in love with, to try an protect myself. People do it all the time.

And no you're obviosuly not over it because you made an entire thread about it here, so it would seem you are still feeling something about it.

with all your grievances
stare but I can taste
and ripple back to me

I'm not Persephone
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 13 of 108 (Originally posted on: 09-14-05 12:08:03 AM)

some girls are like wild mares; they can't be half-broken. you might ride peacefully over wide country on one; and with a flick of its head your neck is bent, in a clutter of dust and reins on the blasted rocks, his forelock a distant crown set on purple mountains; they'll soon be black and the cold blight will devour your palsy to no memory. snatch to only one face of heaven, shattered Selene or Hyperion's orb--both will lay you down in the valleys under stars when its timely arc is concluded.

lay with ponies Rich, or learn the mustang, even the Kaimanawa, whose favorite star is always falling in a distant land LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!
greenidentity

Reply 14 of 108 (Originally posted on: 09-14-05 12:09:55 AM)

Quoted from STFU:
some girls are like wild mares; they can't be half-broken. you might ride peacefully over wide country on one; and with a flick of its head your neck is bent, in a clutter of dust and reins on the blasted rocks, his forelock a distant crown set on purple mountains; they'll soon be black and the cold blight will devour your palsy to no memory. snatch to only one face of heaven, shattered Selene or Hyperion's orb--both will lay you down in the valleys under stars when its timely arc is concluded.

lay with ponies Rich, or learn the mustang, even the Kaimanawa, whose favorite star is always falling in a distant land LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!

i'm sorry but could you be any more pretentious

with all your grievances
stare but I can taste
and ripple back to me

I'm not Persephone
STFU, biatch
not bobby

Reply 15 of 108 (Originally posted on: 09-14-05 12:12:36 AM)

Quoted from greenidentity:

i'm sorry but could you be any more pretentious

'The wise speak only of what they know, Gríma son of Gálmod. A witless worm you have become. Therefore be silent, and keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I have not passed through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a serving-man till the lightning falls.'

--Gandalf, TTT, "The King of the Golden Hall"
IF0
Administrator

Reply 16 of 108 (Originally posted on: 09-14-05 12:24:27 AM)

By writing it out, as I did and you read it, I got over it. That's how I cope.
STFU, biatch
not bobby

Reply 17 of 108 (Originally posted on: 09-14-05 12:28:00 AM)

Quoted from IF0:
By writing it out, as I did and you read it, I got over it. That's how I cope.

if0 is the new kayte
greenidentity

Reply 18 of 108 (Originally posted on: 09-14-05 12:28:45 AM)

OK, I'm glad for you then and I take back any positive support I gave about your feelings getting hurt i'm a serial-killer :)

with all your grievances
stare but I can taste
and ripple back to me

I'm not Persephone
IF0
Administrator

Reply 19 of 108 (Originally posted on: 09-14-05 12:30:26 AM)

My feelings were hurt for the first 10 minutes of this fiasco. Then I was pissed for about 45 minutes. By the time I finished the entry you read, I was fine.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 20 of 108 (Originally posted on: 09-14-05 12:33:53 AM)

LEAVE KAYTE ALONE STFU WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO YOU, AYE? She's a better forummer than you'll ever be!

Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood.
STFU, biatch
not bobby

Reply 21 of 108 (Originally posted on: 09-14-05 12:41:06 AM)

Quoted from Snowy:
LEAVE KAYTE ALONE STFU WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO YOU, AYE? She's a better forummer than you'll ever be!

If this is your freaky way of flirting with me it's not WORKING.
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 22 of 108 (Originally posted on: 09-14-05 09:10:08 AM)

They only way to respond to this rich is too take a big poop on her bed. That should tie up all the loose ends. Come on what did you expect its not like you guys were an exclusive item, there are plenty of women on campus to stalk..er I mean date.
www.thepartylive.com
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 23 of 108 (Originally posted on: 09-14-05 09:17:36 AM)

It's sad that you choose to define all women based on an incident with one of them
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reply 24 of 108 (Originally posted on: 09-14-05 09:23:02 AM)

Maybe you could cry a little bit more next time, you big baby *sigh*
Oh, I am going to go to a special hell...
- Malcolm Reynolds
Captain, Serenity.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 9601 | Total Posts: 108 ]