Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > 21 Years - A Celebratory Phocumentary of Brad > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 7594 | Total Posts: 29 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 09-11-05 11:09:56 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Born in August 1984 it was only a matter of time before a) the internet would be invented and b) naked pictures of me would appear on it. The most disturbing part of this photo is that we still actually use that rug.

It was also only a matter of time before I started reading up one of the major influences on my life. I allegedly studied this book for hours. No doubt my inability to read was a major cause of my slowed ability to process the amount of information in a book not only that short but that also doubled as a face washer. Nevertheless, even at a young age I was well read on chicks.

Although as the years passed it seemed more and more evident that despite reading the right pages Iíd misinterpreted a few key points...

But it didnít take long before I was getting it right. This photo was taken in 1991. My parents took me to their friendís house and Iíd been put to bed in their daughterís room while the adults stayed up. When my folks returned the found weíd fallen asleep holding hands. How cute.

I told her Iíd call the next day... But I never called. The next picture is probably the most photogenic Iíve ever been in a photo.

Thereís no doubting it, I was a pimp. There was a period in my life were I was just hooking up with anything that moved.

But I grew older, got wiser and it became obvious that Iíd learnt from all my mistakes in the past..

Well, fine. But at least on some occasions during my life I managed to get some pussy.

And the rest of itís been pretty good a well. This is me in my first car, which is probably worth slightly more than my current car at the moment. And I barely ever had to fill it up.

Yes, life has been good to me. Iíve made lots of friends, grown a lot as a person, both up, and out, and then in again. I had too many adventures to count, which is probably a good thing because given my personality if they werenít so infinite Iíd probably try to number them. 21 years, Iíve seen some good times. Iíve made some good jokes. Iíve probably managed to successfully offend someone from every culture and nationality already. Hereís to plenty more to come.

bradism.
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 1 of 29 (Originally posted on: 09-11-05 11:57:20 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

It was my birthday yesterday. I turned 19. I don't have a phocumentary.
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
Imperialist
League of Worthless Posters
[sarcasm]few words[/sarcasm]

Ballkicks: (+268 / -153)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 2 of 29 (Originally posted on: 09-11-05 12:00:43 PM)

One day when I'm a big shot on Wall Street I'll hire you as my secretary and we'll go out for orange juice and maybe some baguettes
LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Reply 3 of 29 (Originally posted on: 09-11-05 12:16:22 PM)

There's a Wall Street in Copenhagen?
bradism.
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reply 4 of 29 (Originally posted on: 09-11-05 12:20:02 PM)

I wonder if he isn't talking about Vaal Street.

edit: bought a vowel and removed an L
This reply was last edited on 09-11-05 12:36:32 PM by Tyr.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 5 of 29 (Originally posted on: 09-11-05 12:25:04 PM)

Even tho I hate you intensely that was the most enjoyable read i've come across on this forum in ages. Great timing, endearing and droll. I think every Southern Hemisphere child has a 'naked on the sheepskin rug' photo lurking about. Happy 21st in retrospect.

Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood.
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 6 of 29 (Originally posted on: 09-11-05 02:23:06 PM)

Quoted from Snowy:
Even tho I hate you intensely

Come on now, how can you hate Brad intensely MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
D
Champagne Roomies

POUR MILK DOWN MY THROAT WHILE I LOB THIS GRENADE

Ballkicks: (+1936 / -91)
Reply 7 of 29 (Originally posted on: 09-11-05 02:27:06 PM)

Great post. Happy 21st.

I think it should become tradition to make phocumentary's when you turn 21 on this forum.
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
abused
i done told you once bitch

Looks and acts like a douche-bag

Ballkicks: (+820 / -208)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 8 of 29 (Originally posted on: 09-11-05 02:43:22 PM)

Oh Brad.
Sometimes I like to think that I'm more clever than anyone else on here and I just comparatively suck at expressing myself online.

Then you post and I realize that the last four words of that sentence need to be erased.

Vervet
Anti-wiki

Ballkicks: (+875 / -84)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 9 of 29 (Originally posted on: 09-11-05 03:16:14 PM)

Your cheeks are so rosy, Brad.
'Mine is a long and a sad tale!' said the Mouse, turning to Alice, and sighing.
'It is a long tail, certainly,' said Alice, looking down with wonder at the Mouse's tail; 'but why do you call it sad?'
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reply 10 of 29 (Originally posted on: 09-11-05 03:18:47 PM)

Quoted from Vervet:

Do you mean these ones or these ones?
Squareknight
I will never be independant

XX_mira_fan_Xx

Ballkicks: (+181 / -100)
Reply 11 of 29 (Originally posted on: 09-11-05 03:35:52 PM)

brad looks a LOT like me in that last photo.
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Ballkicks: (+875 / -84)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 12 of 29 (Originally posted on: 09-11-05 04:04:48 PM)

Quoted from Tazzo:
Quoted from Vervet:

Do you mean these ones or these ones?

Thesecond ones.
'Mine is a long and a sad tale!' said the Mouse, turning to Alice, and sighing.
'It is a long tail, certainly,' said Alice, looking down with wonder at the Mouse's tail; 'but why do you call it sad?'
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1305 / -46)
Reply 13 of 29 (Originally posted on: 09-11-05 04:51:25 PM)

That first picture is terrifying. It's like you got naked and mauled whatever animal it was into a rug and you've sucked its blood right out and dried it and you're slithering onto your next prey.
"I went in the Haunted House, and around the corner, Frankenstein was patiently waiting for me."
"Last night I fell asleep, and when I woke up, my room was a black and white movie."

Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
abused
i done told you once bitch

Looks and acts like a douche-bag

Ballkicks: (+820 / -208)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 14 of 29 (Originally posted on: 09-11-05 05:03:18 PM)

Brad, honest question.
Do you get a lot of attention in real life from people? From girls? I'm genuinely curious.
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reply 15 of 29 (Originally posted on: 09-11-05 05:21:36 PM)

cute but im going to need to see some username in those baby photos to be convinced!
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 16 of 29 (Originally posted on: 09-11-05 05:25:32 PM)

That's a pretty hot car, Brad. I like it.
I will be your screech and crash if you will be my crutch and cast
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 17 of 29 (Originally posted on: 09-11-05 05:51:22 PM)

I'm stealing "phocumentary" and using it as my own from now on. I'm sure there will be a "fuckumentary" post in RS shortly. As usual, Brad and STFU do not disappoint.
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Reply 18 of 29 (Originally posted on: 09-11-05 08:58:14 PM)

Quoted from Adam:
Brad, honest question.
Do you get a lot of attention in real life from people? From girls? I'm genuinely curious.

People who talk to me for long enough to see past my social stumblings generally do take a strong liking to me.

Quoted from STFU:
cute but im going to need to see some username in those baby photos to be convinced!

I can re-enact the first one because I think we still have the other blanket as well as that duplo. I will write "STFU" on my bottom.
bradism.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 19 of 29 (Originally posted on: 09-11-05 10:03:11 PM)

Is your name really Brad?
<Angus> wooosh grand nubian
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Reply 20 of 29 (Originally posted on: 09-11-05 11:14:45 PM)

no it is Baggy_Brad
bradism.
greenidentity
Disco naps and liquorice Snaps.

It is time for some fine fine wine.....or box wine it's all good man

Ballkicks: (+603 / -81)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 21 of 29 (Originally posted on: 09-11-05 11:54:01 PM)

lol brad is fat

happy birfday fatty brad

line me up in single file
with all your grievances
stare but I can taste
you're still alive below the waste
ripples come and ripples go
and ripple back to me

I am not asking you to believe in me
boy I think you're confused
I'm not Persephone
she's in New York somewhere checking her accounts
the Lord of The Flies was diagnosed as Sound
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 22 of 29 (Originally posted on: 09-13-05 10:14:26 AM)

Quoted from Baggy_Brad:
Quoted from Adam:
Brad, honest question.

People who talk to me for long enough to see past my social stumblings generally do take a strong liking to me.

What are your social stumblings?

I almost never initiate conversation.
DeathofSmokey: You can't know anything in your heart - that's not what it's for. Knowing in your heart = hoping you're not wrong. I know in my heart that Angelina Jolie will show up and give me a blowjob on the count of three. One, two...
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Reply 23 of 29 (Originally posted on: 09-13-05 10:39:59 AM)

Neither do I, but I can't pull off a "don't talk to me" scowl that you can Smokes.
bradism.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 24 of 29 (Originally posted on: 09-13-05 11:05:43 AM)

That's only when I'm intentionally driving people away - but I'm a lot less sensitive than you too.
DeathofSmokey: You can't know anything in your heart - that's not what it's for. Knowing in your heart = hoping you're not wrong. I know in my heart that Angelina Jolie will show up and give me a blowjob on the count of three. One, two...
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 7594 | Total Posts: 29 ]