Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Serious Discussions: Too serious to have a double entendre in the title > If you had the chance to beat the shit out of someone you've hated for years, would you? > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 5032 | Total Posts: 42 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Well?
This poll has expired.
Fuck yes 39 votes, 88.636%
Hell no 5 votes, 11.364%
Totals: 44 votes, 103.058%
Modify Poll
INTL Janitorial Services
Administrator

honestly i probably have Crohn's disease and should see a doctor

Ballkicks: (+360 / -80)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
(Originally posted on: 10-12-02 11:50:32 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Okay. Sometime in the near future, I'll be visiting the residence of a certain 28 year-old (now 34) I've hated since I met. I am seriously contemplating bringing a bat with me, with the knowledge that I am 17 and if I seriously injure this worthless piece of shit, I'd probably be tossed into jail as an adult for aggravated assault.

Why do I hate him so much? Well, I'll tell you.

First of all, I know this guy through one of my mom's friends. He's the husband of said friend, and a few years ago, I met him for the first time. I was 11, and he treated my sister and I like shit, especially when we were out of view of my mom or her friend (his wife).

-The first night we were there, we all decided to pile into their minivan and head to a restaurant. The thing only had five seats, and there were seven people going. We could've taken two vehicles, but the guy insisted that we take his shitty minivan. I plopped down in the backseat, but the guy told me to "Get the hell out of my seat, or else I'll (insert random physical threat here)." We (my sister and I) were forced to sit in the back of the van, with no restraints, while my mom's friend drove like a fucking maniac down a crowded highway.

-The second day we were there, we all hopped onto this guy's boat to go sailing or some shit. We'd made it a good ways from shore when I stood up to get a look at the horizon. The way the boat was designed, I had to steady myself on the ship-steering wheel column to get up high enough to see anything in front of the boat. I had just climbed up high enough to barely see what I wanted to see, when this guy stands up and pushes me off the column. I busted my ass on the edge of the boat and nearly fell out.

-The last day we were there, we went back to the boat to make sure we got everything. We were loading up in the marina parking lot when the guy insisted I shake his hand. I refused, and he punched me hard in the stomach. I fell down.

Now add in six or seven more incidents like this. You've been bored enough, and I don't feel like typing them all out. I'm getting pissed off just typing the three above.

I've daydreamed many times over the years of taking a big, blunt object to this guy's worthless head, and just wailing until I pass out. But is it worth it? Would you do it? If so, with what? Bottle? Brick? Bat? What?
So, yay
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 1 of 42 (Originally posted on: 10-12-02 11:54:47 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I wouldn't, I'm just not the type that hurts people physically on purpose... Outside of wrestling for class or something, but I still wouldn't.
buck futter!
"Dani, you put the ass in classic" --Justin
"They stripped, she blew, he fucked, they danced" --Wheezy
"I'm pretty sure Danielle and I have our masturbation routines synched." --Flaming Arrow
Guru

Ballkicks: (+66 / -21)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 2 of 42 (Originally posted on: 10-13-02 01:52:25 AM)

While I fully agree that the guy needs to get his ass kicked, take my advice and let someone else give him what he's got coming. You'll be 18 soon, and don't want to totally fuck over your life because of this guy. It's not worth it.
"And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.
For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow." Ecc 1:17-18
PR
INTL Alumni
oh

Bassists never get no love, man.

Ballkicks: (+486 / -101)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 3 of 42 (Originally posted on: 10-13-02 02:18:58 AM)

Those aren't really fantastic reasons to sneak someone, but absolutely I'd fuck someone I've hated up.
Where can I turn for comfort? Where do the cold days end? Where has the sunshine gone? Where do our two hearts blend?
Where has love gone and hidden? Where must I go to find?
The more I shun romance, the more love is defined.
Tonto_johnlee
U HAVE BEEN REDIRECTED TO THA LOGOUT SCRIPT ROFLOL

INTL resident asperger syndrome guy

Ballkicks: (+67 / -170)
Reply 4 of 42 (Originally posted on: 10-13-02 06:24:43 AM)

Quoted from Guru:
While I fully agree that the guy needs to get his ass kicked, take my advice and let someone else give him what he's got coming. You'll be 18 soon, and don't want to totally fuck over your life because of this guy. It's not worth it.

Ditto. I'd only nail someone as bad as you're planning if they've done something far worse...perhaps you should punch him a bit like he did to you at most, but not go overboard.
DON'T CLICK HERE
For each point of positive karma I get, I get eight points of negative karma.
FUCK YOU ALL, FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
asthetik
I SHOULD READ THE HALL OF REJECTS MORE OFTEN!

making jabs at each other is what the internet is for you fucking idiots. oh, and for stealing things.

Ballkicks: (+333 / -161)
Reply 5 of 42 (Originally posted on: 10-13-02 07:47:28 AM)

Don't use a bat, it could give him long term brain damage.

As for the question at hand, naturally, I would leap at the opportunity.
Nail bunny
Silver Bullet Brigade
foom!

Ballkicks: (+68 / -19)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 6 of 42 (Originally posted on: 10-13-02 09:23:33 PM)

Why didn't you tell your mom thsi stuff happened, or go the cops or something? You could probably get the guy in trouble.

If you decide to beat the shit out of him, it'd be better if you could do it in some dark alleyway so he doesn't know it's you.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 7 of 42 (Originally posted on: 10-14-02 10:34:31 PM)

I would beat him with my fists and feet, enough to make him lose dignity, but not enough to send him to the hospital/police. Just a bloody nose or something.
"If murder was legalised then everyone who is 14 or under would be killed by pedophiles."
-neo222
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 8 of 42 (Originally posted on: 10-15-02 03:02:21 AM)

Yes. Very much so.

But I don't think the things this guy did to you warrant beating him upside the face with a bat.

Just say "Remember [this incident] and [that incident] and [et cetera]? Well, this is my payback." and punch him in the face.
Critical Acclaim for Flaming Arrow
| "Funny." - Sandamnit | "Your kingliness shuns Jews." - Wheezy | "I love you." - Zuri | "Spiffy." - NNY |
| "You manage to respond relatively quickly to IMs." - Emp | "You masturbate more than anyone else I know." - Kman |
| "You opened me up to a whole new wonderful world of golden showers and bisexual group sex." - Dani |
| "If Gandhi were straight, and had really ugly children with Ed Gein, that kid might've been half as cool as Phil." - PR |
Melanie
Banned for having ideals.

I boned Sandamnit

Ballkicks: (+43 / -6)
Reply 9 of 42 (Originally posted on: 10-15-02 11:03:12 AM)

if i were you, i'd definitely want to bash his head in with a bat too. he seems like a waste of space. but doing something to him physically could get you in more trouble than you deserve.

i suggest slashing his car tires. that'll teach him. tires are a lot of money, and you probably won't get caught.
Bat your eyes girl, be otherworldly
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 10 of 42 (Originally posted on: 10-15-02 05:42:54 PM)

You should shank him.
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 11 of 42 (Originally posted on: 10-15-02 06:02:52 PM)

I don't know, it's a tough decision. It's not a good habit to go fighting guys that are 20 years older than you, but this guy deserves it.

And if you punch him in the face, keep in mind that if he physically harmed you when you were a kid, than he will sure-as-shit harm you when your 17 provided he gets the chance too.

My suggestion is either to go to the cops, or beat him mercilessly (meaning he can't fight back).
asthetik

making jabs at each other is what the internet is for you fucking idiots. oh, and for stealing things.

Reply 12 of 42 (Originally posted on: 10-15-02 07:05:08 PM)

Yea, slashing his tires/keying his car would be good alternatives. You could also jump on the hood and break the windows too. And then piss on the interior.
Mr Pixies
Scuba.

Ballkicks: (+490 / -96)
Reply 13 of 42 (Originally posted on: 10-15-02 08:44:57 PM)

I would. As for you perfectcore, you sure hold a grudge. I would play a dirty trick on him, and try not to get caught.
Excuse me while I puke and die.
INTL Janitorial Services
Administrator

Reply 14 of 42 (Originally posted on: 10-15-02 09:00:34 PM)

Quote:
Why didn't you tell your mom thsi stuff happened, or go the cops or something? You could probably get the guy in trouble.

I did. She didn't want to do anything to hurt her friend, apparently. I won't say that this was a bright thing to do, because God knows it fucking wasn't. I have heard nothing about this person for a long time. For all I know, my mom's friend could be dead, and he could already be in jail.

As for beating his ass, we all know (or should, at least) that the trick to getting away with this sort of thing is to let the offending party throw the first punch. How to do this? Dunno yet. I hope to hell and back I can make it happen though, so I have an excuse other than "he treated me like shit a few years ago".
So, yay
asthetik

Reply 15 of 42 (Originally posted on: 10-16-02 06:25:48 AM)

Or, just make sure that he never knows what hit him.
Stoffel
stoffel sucks; 3ms owns + is returning for round 2 lightening round bioch

Ballkicks: (+126 / -74)
Reply 16 of 42 (Originally posted on: 10-16-02 02:51:00 PM)

Sugar in the gas tank. Just a cup full will do the trick. Wear a pair of gloves and make sure no one sees you, and you will never be caught. And even if he does find out you did it, what is he going to do to you that cant get him sent to prison for agrivated assault of a minor?

I did that to a guy in highschool after he shoved an ice awl through my door of my truck. I had to replace a $30 door handle, he had to take apart his entire engine and fuel system.
"Stoffel cut it out or I'll ban you" FA
asthetik

Reply 17 of 42 (Originally posted on: 10-16-02 03:53:08 PM)

You should have dumped a can of paint on the roof, too.
mirthalac
INTL Alumni
stan "the single pringle" templeton

Prettiest Red Beard this side of the Canadian Border

Ballkicks: (+301 / -42)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 18 of 42 (Originally posted on: 10-16-02 04:45:17 PM)

are you gonna be staying with this guy? i.e., sorta living in his house temporarily?

if so, and you might have some time available to yourself to be a general bastard, you might want to try to do something horrible to the interior of his house.

with the right hole punch and drywall saw, you can cut a small hole in the wall or ceiling (ideally in a closet) where you can tactfully hide something that will rot, and rot, and rot until any semblance of habitability is ruined.

i suggest roadkill (opossums are great for this, lots of parasites), eggs, and perhaps something that will burst after enough gaseous particles have built up. seal the drywall, and paint it if you have time and the ability to wait for it to dry unnoticed.

then one day... oh my will he be shocked.
Bobby Crosby's
Home of mid-paced viking metal
asthetik

Reply 19 of 42 (Originally posted on: 10-16-02 07:17:59 PM)

Also, make sure it will attract lots of vermin.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 20 of 42 (Originally posted on: 10-17-02 01:47:48 AM)

Take a shit in the tank on top of the toilet.

All the water that comes into the toilet will have shit in it already. The house will reek. He'll likely bust his ass trying to figure out the problem, too.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 21 of 42 (Originally posted on: 10-17-02 07:34:03 AM)

TPC, I must refer to you to the best site ever.

THE AVENGER'S FRONT PAGE
Critical Acclaim for Flaming Arrow
| "Until I stop seeing you as hating me and wanting me banned, you're on my shit list." - Globethrasher |
| "Funny." - Sandamnit | "Your kingliness shuns Jews." - Wheezy | "I love you." - Zuri | "Spiffy." - NNY |
| "You opened me up to a whole new wonderful world of golden showers and bisexual group sex." - Dani |
| "If Gandhi were straight, and had really ugly children with Ed Gein, that kid might've been half as cool as Phil." - PR |
| "You manage to respond relatively quickly to IMs." - Emp | "You masturbate more than anyone else I know." - Kman |
INTL Janitorial Services
Administrator

Reply 22 of 42 (Originally posted on: 10-17-02 12:03:02 PM)

Well damn, I wasn't expecting this thread to go this long.

And yes, I think I'll be staying overnight. I may have to put the egg in a vent somewhere though, because drilling a hole might end up making a bit of noise.
So, yay
lovekills
Sticks \vs/ Drums
Therefore Hate gives life!!

I use to have about 800$ in pretty fish.

Ballkicks: (+61 / -12)
Reply 23 of 42 (Originally posted on: 10-18-02 10:05:32 PM)

FA THATS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SITEs AS WELL! As for beating people up... within the last year I've become more violent. I go to my sisters school when she was sick ... crowds of teenagers...I become the human battering ram.

I was given the chance to punch/hit someone whom I hate but could not because I didn't know my feelings for them at the time.
"There's bird seed all over the place, and I'm kicking it!" - Zach
"Wouldn't it be funny if one of us was a cannibal."-Zach
Monkeybone

Ballkicks: (+8 / -14)
Reg. Date: Oct 2002
Reply 24 of 42 (Originally posted on: 10-18-02 10:19:00 PM)

My personal favorite: http://www.student.uit.no/~paalde/revenge/Scripts/PLA003.html
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 5032 | Total Posts: 42 ]