Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Bitching Battleground: The God Damned TV Channel > Fucking redneck, buck toothed, dirty ass sister-fisters from northern WI! > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 11 ] [ Thread Views: 28888 | Total Posts: 269 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Spazz
The DA: Dumbledore's Army
Didn't donate $500 dollars to INTL!

got way too much shit when she was here

Ballkicks: (+141 / -122)
Reg. Date: Feb 2003
(Originally posted on: 08-17-05 04:58:54 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

So what happened was......

I had been looking forward to my 21st sence the begining of July. I set up a camping trip for me and 5 friends. I made all the arrangements. We picked up a zone of green. Bought a bunch of liquor. Piled into our car and set out. We were meeting 2 of them out there, 4 of us rode in one car. We got to the outskirts of the forest at about 3am and started wandering arround trying to find the site. There were two paths we could have followed. We wandered down one and it ended in a farm area. The other path led in to the middle of a feild, or so we thought. My BF and I wandered down that path for a while. When we came to what looked like a tree farm we turned arround and head back to the car. We sat arround till about 7:30am smoking pot, then we rolled back to the small town for a good ma and pa breakfast. We sat arround there eating our steak and eggs laughing at all the hicks who came in. After we finished up there we headed back out to find the camp site in the day time. We wandered down that path in the feild and found that if we had gone just a bit further we would have found the site.

So we go grab all of our gear and make the long treck back to the site. It was worth it. The site was on a hill near a river. The view was amazing. After pushing over a few trees we made a fire and the others cooked their breakfast. After they ate we started in on the fun. After we all got some pot and booz in us it was off to the river. We too the bottles down with us so we could stay drunk. The water was only knee deep so we played some frisbee. After a while the girls split up from their BFs and wandered up stream. I, still drinking, started to make a sand castle... under the water. After a while the boys came to find us, we flashed them.

Arround lunch time we headed back up to camp. There we smoked a bunch more and keept drinking. I wandered off to push down more trees. We built a nice fire out of all the wood we had. Then we layed arround and kicked it for a while. After quite a few more bowls and alot more liquor 3 of the group retired for a bit. Whyte0ut, Dan and I were the only ones up. We sat arround and smoked more. And then we smoked even more. Then after we were totally blazed, the fucking ranger shows up. They rolled up on us and started questiong us about what we were up to. Then they spotted the pipes. The picked them up and then instructed my BF, Dan to get up aghanst the tree. Dan didn't have boxers or a belt on. He turned arround from the tree to ask if he could get a belt. The fuckers then threw Dan aghanst the tree next to Whyte0ut and yelled at him, alot.

They proceeded to search through all the bags, even the ones that wern't ours. After they were satisfied with taking all our pocket knives and pieces they went and woke up the other three. Once all of us were up and slaped to the tree they began to ask us about the pipes. Well at that point there was no point to lie so we fessed up. They cuffed 4 of us and let Jill and me go free. They told us that we got off only because they didn't want to clean up the camp site. They left the 2 smallest people to clean up. They then spent like 5 min telling me that my plates were expired and I might get picked up. I then was worried that they were gunna wait for me right down the road.

After they left with the others Jill and I couldn't even pack up. We both just sat there smoking. Worrying about our babys in the hands of those rednecks. Mine being a small Azn guy. After a while some of Jills friends showed up and helped us pack up and get 6 peoples shit to the cars. I had to drive my car to pick the others up. I followed Jill to the place where they took our friends. I parked way away from the doors cuz my plates.

Jill and I wandered up in to the station and asked about our friends. They were still being prossessed so we had to wait. We sat inside untill one of the guards came out and started badgering us. Suposidly he smelled liquor. I remind you we were camping, without toohbrushes. Well he then started giving us the tests they do. While he was doing that Whyte0ut came out and got pissed because the had not released his GF yet. She was the first to be called in. Finally she came out and we all went for a smoke. When we went back up there Jill's BF was out but mine was still missing.

We walked outside again to talk to Vince. The first thing he asked was, "What was I in there for?". Suposidly the fucking cops didn't explain what they were booking us for. They also never read the Miranda(sp?) rights. After 3 smokes later my baby came out. We all went to my car and smoked one more cig while dicussing what to do next. Durring that smoke we found out the one good part of the night: They didn't find the zone. They obvsly had never seen a good climbing backpack. LOL IM SUCH A FAG!! We all got in our cars and headed home.

What was suposed to be my best birthday ever, became one big pile of shit. My pals all ended up with manditory court dates for possison and parafanaila(sp?). They have to go back up there in order to see if the have to pay the $200. They might get more or they might get it thrown out.

To finish this off I must pay my respects to 4 lost friends. Wonderboy, Fishy, G-Spot, and Dapne. Four good friends who are now POW.

SO FUCK YOU, YOU GOD DAMN REDNECKS WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN HASSLE TEENS IN THE WOODS!!!! FUCK YOU UP NORTH WISCONSIN! YOU ARE ALL BASTARDS WHO HAVE NO COCKS! ahh that felt good.
God I am hot!!!!
DragonofTwilight

an army of dumb

Ballkicks: (+39 / -29)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 1 of 269 (Originally posted on: 08-17-05 05:06:54 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Shitty B-day Spazz. Don't worry though. You'll have more fun when I come back up there to Visit for X-mas.
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 2 of 269 (Originally posted on: 08-17-05 05:17:47 PM)

atleast you didn't have to squeal like a pig
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 3 of 269 (Originally posted on: 08-17-05 07:08:33 PM)

jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 4 of 269 (Originally posted on: 08-17-05 08:07:00 PM)

Hey guess what guys? If you don't do illegal shit, you don't get arrested. It's nuts. The only bad part is that you don't get to bitch on the internet about getting arrested for breaking the law and making a mess.
Spazz

Reply 5 of 269 (Originally posted on: 08-17-05 08:20:51 PM)

Quoted from awkward jimmy:
Hey guess what guys? If you don't do illegal shit, you don't get arrested. It's nuts. The only bad part is that you don't get to bitch on the internet about getting arrested for breaking the law and making a mess.
To tell the truth I accept all the shit for the green. I hate them for how they treated us. I also just realy hate those small towns where they have sticks up their asses.
hey-oh uh-oh SPAGETTY-O!!!!
nimo

lvl 16 wizard, yo

Ballkicks: (+321 / -17)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 6 of 269 (Originally posted on: 08-17-05 09:04:24 PM)

Granted, but in places where cops have better things to do, they don't bother people for stupid shit like smoking pot.
www.cincinnati.kicks-ass.net/nimo
Spazz

Reply 7 of 269 (Originally posted on: 08-18-05 10:41:56 PM)

Quoted from nimo:

Granted, but in places where cops have better things to do, they don't bother people for stupid shit like smoking pot.
Also we were not bothering anyone or making a mess. I hate it when people think that because pot was being smoked we were "making a mess".
jimmy

Reply 8 of 269 (Originally posted on: 08-18-05 11:13:02 PM)

Quoted from Spazz:
Also we were not bothering anyone or making a mess. I hate it when people think that because pot was being smoked we were "making a mess".

Quoted from Spazz:
They told us that we got off only because they didn't want to clean up the camp site.
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous
While anarchy can often turn a humdrum weekend into something unforgettable, eventually the mob must be kept from stealing the conch and killing Piggy.

Pimpin is just a haircut and a shave away!

Ballkicks: (+650 / -57)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 9 of 269 (Originally posted on: 08-18-05 11:24:30 PM)

Quoted from Spazz:

Quoted from Spazz:
They told us that we got off only because they didn't want to clean up the camp site.

It's been awhile since I went camping, but I do remember having things like firepits, tents and elaborate booby-traps made out of string, springs and old boots that required assembly and disassembly.
An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.
Spazz

Reply 10 of 269 (Originally posted on: 08-18-05 11:50:21 PM)

Quoted from Arnok:
Quoted from Spazz:

Quoted from Spazz:

It's been awhile since I went camping, but I do remember having things like firepits, tents and elaborate booby-traps made out of string, springs and old boots that required assembly and disassembly.
When I said clean up I did mean, taking down the tents, putting out the fire, packing all the bags, and hauling it all to the car. Everyone has to do that, not just stoners. Sorry if I confused you.

edit:I did have to pull down a few booby-traps too.
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 11 of 269 (Originally posted on: 08-19-05 11:40:45 AM)

Apparently your booby traps weren't very well-placed.
That's about when I met nelly, she was the village belle.
I was just a panderer, but I loved that girl like hell.

Then along came a city slicker, all finely dressed and gay.
Before I knew it, the son of a bitch stole my nelly away.

So I'm just resting my bones a while, and then I'll be on my way.
I'll get the runt that swiped my cunt if it takes till the judgement day.
Spazz

Reply 12 of 269 (Originally posted on: 08-19-05 01:00:23 PM)

Quoted from Kitabatake:
Apparently your booby traps weren't very well-placed.
THey were set arround the "official" enterance to the site. THe bastards came from behind.
frosty
This ban belongs to frosty now

I want Frosty to take my anal virginity!!1

Ballkicks: (+68 / -9)
Reg. Date: Aug 2005
Reply 13 of 269 (Originally posted on: 08-19-05 06:09:53 PM)

Bad luck on having your birthday ruined and all that, but Jimmy's got a point - you must jave been aware of the risks. What are the laws like in Wisconsin in terms of strictness with regards cannabis? Sounds like you got treated pretty harshly.

One of the nice things about Britain is the way the police really couldn't care less about pot. I remember once a few of us had set up a bucket bong under a bridge when we about fifteen and were so absorbed in it we didn't even notice the copper who had been sneaking up on us through the bushes.

He just made a sort of *ahem* coughing noise and when we said 'uh...shall we tip this thing over before we run away?' simply responded with a roll of the eyes and a comment of 'not unless you don't want to smoke it.' Then he wandered off. Perhaps he had bigger fish to fry, but even so - you'd think we were in Amsterdam or something.

The laws on marajuana in some parts of American sound rather draconian. I've never really been a big fan of getting stoned anyway, personally, but to me it hardly sounds worth the risk.
Congratulations! You've just been tuned in by the Frosty Service Crew, INTL's no.1 casual firm...
Spazz

Reply 14 of 269 (Originally posted on: 08-19-05 09:23:48 PM)

Well as far as I have seen/heard the cops only care about the dealers arround here. Those were just small town cops with nothing better to do than pick on some teens. I think they also thought that we didn't know what was up. They skiped a lot of things they should have done, and they treated us liek crap. Like I said, I know the risks of smoking and I fully accept them, I just hated that they treated us like shit.
Acheron
INTL Premium Member
If I die in Raleigh, at least I will die free.

is this guy acheron???????? hahaha acheron you big fag

Ballkicks: (+224 / -116)
Reg. Date: Mar 2004
Reply 15 of 269 (Originally posted on: 08-19-05 10:14:32 PM)

Quoted from Spazz:
Well as far as I have seen/heard the cops only care about the dealers arround here. Those were just small town cops with nothing better to do than pick on some teens. I think they also thought that we didn't know what was up. They skiped a lot of things they should have done, and they treated us liek crap. Like I said, I know the risks of smoking and I fully accept them, I just hated that they treated us like shit.

You come to their town, you push over trees. You burn trees. You drink beer. You make a damned mess. You imbibe substances they don't want in their communities. They don't really care about convicting you, they want to piss you off and make sure you never come back. Treating you like crap was intentional. Leaving the smallest person behind to clean up was intentional. They never want to see your faces again. They saw their actions as defending their land, and their community. You can understand why they'd target you, right? It's their job.

It's not that "they didn't have anything better" to do, then to "bother" teenagers. They saw you as a nuisance and a threat. There's a phrase you might have heard of "When in rome, do as the romans do." If you acted like they expect decent people to act, brought your own firewood, kept a neat camp, and made sure they didn't see or smell the pot, they wouldn't have 'bothered' you. I go camping all the time in the national parks. I never have this trouble. I drink a hell of a lot when I go. Until January I'm under age. But we keep a neat camp, we don't uproot trees, if any of our people smoke pot they do it out of sight so that the rangers won't bother them, and we don't run into any trouble. Sometimes we even get into nice happy discussions with the rangers about the best trails near here, the least populated ones, etc. Rangers aren't assholes, at least, no ranger I've ever met.

Also learn how to answer these questions:

"Have you been drinking?"
"Yes sir."
"Do you have ID?"
"Left it, my cellphone, and my wallet at home sir. Wasn't expecting to need money or to drive, and my friends have cells. Came out here to get away, you know?"

If you're smoking pot, do it way the hell away from your camp so that the smell and paraphanalia can be ditched. If you don't want to be found, don't camp in the open, or near vehicles.

They don't want to search you, and find shit. They don't want to fill out paperwork. They don't want you to be asshole nuisance kids that they have to haul to jail. So what you do is make sure that you look like decent kids that republican parents can be proud of. It doesn't matter who you really are, all they care about is what you look like. If you show them things they'd want to see, I.e. a facade of responsibility, they'll leave you the fuck alone. Just don't be stupid next time.
Look, I don't like saying, "I hate Republicans." In fact, I don't mind if people are Republicans in the privacy of their own bedrooms. It's just the ones that flaunt it in public, the raging, flaming ones, that give me the creeps.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 16 of 269 (Originally posted on: 08-20-05 03:23:50 PM)

It was a ranger? Were you on park property?

And more importantly, was that area designated as an area you could have campfires? Maybe he saw the smoke, got suspiscious and came over to check it out.
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 17 of 269 (Originally posted on: 08-20-05 05:44:04 PM)

What booby-traps did you have at the "official" entrance? pungi pits?
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
Acheron
INTL Premium Member
If I die in Raleigh, at least I will die free.

is this guy acheron???????? hahaha acheron you big fag

Ballkicks: (+224 / -116)
Reg. Date: Mar 2004
Reply 18 of 269 (Originally posted on: 08-20-05 06:12:56 PM)

Quoted from Flaming Arrow:
And more importantly, was that area designated as an area you could have campfires? Maybe he saw the smoke, got suspiscious and came over to check it out.

An extremely important point that I forgot. Check out the local rules about alcohol, campfires, well, the local municipal/county laws in general, as well as the park rules. There are certain parks I don't go to, where open containers of alcohol are frowned upon. As long as you're responsible seeming, some of the rangers will let you off, but that's a roulette game more than anything else. It's best to go to the areas you're allowed to drink, and allowed to have camp fires.
You go to war with the Defense Secretary you have, not the Defense Secretary you want, or wish to have.
Federaal

Long titles suck and so do I

Ballkicks: (+32 / -44)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 19 of 269 (Originally posted on: 08-20-05 11:44:53 PM)

What is the point of having a booby-trap anyway?
When anothers' bridge burns, what a lovely fire it makes.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 20 of 269 (Originally posted on: 08-21-05 12:45:14 AM)

Bears are attracted to pot smoke, so it was in the best interest of everyone at the camp grounds for the Rangers to throw you guys out!
<Angus> wooosh grand nubian
Khelben
INTL Premium Member
OMG!

Come to my car. I have candy.

Ballkicks: (+69 / -35)
Reg. Date: Jan 2005
Reply 21 of 269 (Originally posted on: 08-21-05 12:56:02 AM)

It sucks that your birthday was ruined, but frosty nailed it on the head: you must have known about the risks of taking your pot with you there. They shouldn't have treated you guys the way they did, though.

They probably treated you like shit because they didn't like the fact that you were not only trespassing on park property, but drinking, smoking and making a mess. That doesn't justify what they did, obviously, but it makes it that much more clear why.

And if you think the cops treated you that badly, it might not be a bad idea to see if you can press charges for something.

Either way, sorry about that.
Ballard
INTL Premium Member

Ballkicks: (+162 / -22)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 22 of 269 (Originally posted on: 08-21-05 03:22:36 AM)

Quoted from STFU:

That man is clearly a city-slicker
jimmy

Reply 23 of 269 (Originally posted on: 08-21-05 11:25:44 AM)

Quoted from Spazz:
Like I said, I know the risks of smoking and I fully accept them, I just hated that they treated us like shit.

If you accept the risks of breaking the law, then you accept the fact that if you are caught breaking said law that you are subject to being treated as if you broke it.
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 24 of 269 (Originally posted on: 08-21-05 12:14:48 PM)

Quoted from Federaal:
What is the point of having a booby-trap anyway?

For to catch boobys, claro.
That's about when I met nelly, she was the village belle.
I was just a panderer, but I loved that girl like hell.

Then along came a city slicker, all finely dressed and gay.
Before I knew it, the son of a bitch stole my nelly away.

So I'm just resting my bones a while, and then I'll be on my way.
I'll get the runt that swiped my cunt if it takes till the judgement day.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 11 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 28888 | Total Posts: 269 ]