Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Fighting > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 2678 | Total Posts: 61 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Alyantis
FEMALE

Ballkicks: (+89 / -25)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
(Originally posted on: 10-11-02 09:47:19 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I myself am a Person to run away from them... Well not today. I think sometimes when your younger and you have to deal with non mature people, if you want respect sometimes you are going to have to actually fight someone.

There's this kid that has been pissing me off the last couple of weeks. I mean this is down right harrasment in my opinion. The last couple of days I've been able to ignore him, and no it doesn't succeed it just doesn't bother me that much.

Then today he comes into the XC locker room and starts yelling at me for NO REASON!. "you fucking fag, your such a fucking fag" and etc. This I can handle, it doesn't bother me that much. But then after I start walking away i hear "there you go again, running away".

I freeze, thinking to myself oh come on, not this shit again. He hasn't shut up yet, and the only way he does shut up is only if I shut him up myself.

Bam, my blood boiling I walk up to him, and push him. After that I see him getting ready to recoil, and I go right into adreline mode, I'm not longer angry, now I'm in fear of being hurt.

I don't know how it happened, but he got two hands around my throat, it surprises me that I easily pull his hands off me, then comes the ever popular headlock, I have the size advantage and I flip him over my back.

Fight is broken up by teamates, and we glare and stare, say a few words etc.

Next thing i know, a fight in the woods is being planned. Normally I say, no way I'm not going to fight someone. This time I didn't care, I knew I could defend myself against this guy, and if I don't do something he's going ot harass me for the rest of the year.

So I show up, hardly any body thinks I have a chance. And you can picture the classic "school fight scene' a mob of people, and circle already formed. However one problem, I really don't feel like fighting, and I have no energy, I feel faint, and I have no anger towards the kid anymore.

I'm still going to go through with it. The fight starts and it's like slow motion, people think at first I still have no chance because I'm barely moving. He becomes way to agressive and attacks me, throwing wild punches to the side of my stomach.

Quick lesson, any deflection of a punch reduces the force of the blow dramactically. That's what I decided to do the entire fight, he gets me in a head lock, and they "end the round".

I finally start to fight a little bit, I'm grabbing his hands, tying him up, using my wieght pushing him back, taking blow after blow after blow, yet it's not hurting, I through him to the ground by his shirt, round ends.

People are starting to realize that I haven't thrown a single punch. So the crowd realizes I'm not actually trying to hurt this kid. You may say "Alyantis what are you thinking!". I'm thinking that I have no reason to be here, I have no reason to really try and hurt this kid, the fact the he isn't hurting me is enough.

Round 3, I finally throw a couple punches, but then I give up because of lack of energy, he continues to go after me. At the end of the round they pull him back from strangling me, because there are actual rules to this " no head blows, no unmentionable blows, no intential injury after man is down".

Someone yells out "It's like ghandi versus hitler". After round 4, I basically walk away not caring a single bit that I didn't "win this fight". I tell him if he wants the victory he can have it, because I don't care.

He doesn't say a word, even though I conceded, it seems like I won. I got under his skin, because he was going all out, I wasn't, I gave him the win, yet he knows he didn't win.

People are saying "why didn't you punch him, why did you walk away", All I say is " I didn't have any anger and I didn't care anymore."

As I walk away, my hands start to become very sore. I kind of wish this thing never happened. I'm not a pacifist, I'm not a trigger happy person either. I just have different methods for dealing with every situation. I regret the entire thing happening, I know as an adult you can't do this, you have to keep your temper, or ignore the person.

However after our locker room skirmish I just wanted to be alone, I felt nervous and faint. I don't know why, but after our 2nd fight, I felt happy, and felt like I had gotten something off my chest. I also got some respect finally from my teamates.

Techincally the right thing would of been to go to an adult, but we're young adults, and I'll face more harrasment if I don't fight him.

And that's what I've been thinking about the entire day from 3 o'clock on.

Oh and if the fight sequence seems out of order, it was all too quick for me to remember.
I'm an agnostic catholic... if that's possible...

Some quote should go here, who wants it?
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 1 of 61 (Originally posted on: 10-11-02 09:51:59 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I hate fighting, and more then I hate fighting, I hate the groups of people that congregate to witness a fight.

This doesn't count for boxing and that sort of thing, that's so different from two youths pounding at each other.
buck futter!
"Dani, you put the ass in classic" --Justin
"They stripped, she blew, he fucked, they danced" --Wheezy
"I'm pretty sure Danielle and I have our masturbation routines synched." --Flaming Arrow
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 2 of 61 (Originally posted on: 10-11-02 10:06:36 PM)

I stay away from regular fighting over a dispute, as i find it completely pointless and useless unless sits needed, and i guess in your case the locker room was kind of needed.

sparring is a whole different thing though, I love sparring.
"MY BUM IS ON THE MAN!" - Flaming Arrow
Stoffel
stoffel sucks; 3ms owns + is returning for round 2 lightening round bioch

Ballkicks: (+126 / -74)
Reply 3 of 61 (Originally posted on: 10-11-02 10:11:51 PM)

I've only been in one school fight, and that just consisted of punching the kid and him running away. I try to avoid fights at all costs, but I have no problem fighting when avoiding it doesnt work. I keep any anoyances bottled up in me, and when someone finally manages to push me over the edge, its not going to be a slow angry type person, I'll fucking kill them. Most of my anger I take out sword fighting.

There was one time I really got pushed over the edge, and I ended up making myself look like I had caused it partly. I was at a sorority party a friend was throwing(I bought all the alchohal, so they let me cum,err, I mean come)Anyways, some frat guys came over that I really hated, and they were fucking with a really drunk girl, and took her into her room. It was her apartment that the party was at, so I couldnt do much about it, but managed to get all of them out except for one guy. He was a senior, me a freshman, and he kept taunting me, and when I tried to talk to the girl(who had been raped in the same situation before) she said "but I want him to fuck me" and I turned around and punched a light switch through the wall(knocked it off the wall stud) and out through the otherside into the hall. Then the guy decided maybe it wasnt safe to stay there, so he decided to take her with him to his apartment. He laughed at me at the door, so I knocked the crap out of him into a window across the walk way, and that shut him up. Almost managed to get me arrested as well. So yeah, thats why I tend to stay out of situations like that.

Oh, and I guess everyone feels that adrenaline rush as much as I do. Its a crazy feeling.
"...Stoffel is the Texan void of all-consumption where all our sexual chances go..." Tyr
"Hey Stoffel, how'd you get such a nice ass...?" Mr. Pixies and FLAMING ARROW
Alyantis
FEMALE

Reply 4 of 61 (Originally posted on: 10-11-02 10:14:26 PM)

I Felt that feeling in the first fight, but in the 2nd I felt like I had just woken up.

Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 5 of 61 (Originally posted on: 10-12-02 01:22:13 AM)

Good for you, Alyantis.

I've never been in a fight before.
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

Ballkicks: (+637 / -48)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 6 of 61 (Originally posted on: 10-12-02 03:54:44 AM)

as soon as I get in a fight I seem to lose the adrenaline rush completely, there is just a feeling of wtf am I doing here? this is pointless.

but I can't stand that constant harassing with the single purpose of getting someone angry. so to stop that I'll go with the fight but I won't hurt the other person.

I have the advantage to know how to fight, I'll dodge or block everything he throws at me and all the while I'll break his defense giving him pinpricks; pinch his nose, tickle him, this makes him feel very inadequate. if it still doesn't make him run away, tripping him a few times seems to kill the adrenaline rush.

but I never had a fight in this way, you have standard school rules?? what is the point in fighting someone then? to establish a pecking order or something? it sounds pretty idiotic, kind of like entertainment for the rest of the school.

I think you did good, but next time, try not to get hit.
Desperation -> d espE RAtI on -> A Repo Edsn It -> A Rope Ends It
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 7 of 61 (Originally posted on: 10-12-02 03:59:56 AM)

Eh, you're a wimp.

Why didn't you bring a baseball bat? Or a bicycle chain? Fists are so primitive.

Quote:
I hate the groups of people that congregate to witness a fight.

You hate me? I love watching fights. Whenever there was a fight when I was in school, I was always there to watch. Violence is fun.
Critical Acclaim for Flaming Arrow
| "Funny." - Sandamnit | "Your kingliness shuns Jews." - Wheezy | "I love you." - Zuri | "Spiffy." - NNY |
| "You manage to respond relatively quickly to IMs." - Emp | "You masturbate more than anyone else I know." - Kman |
| "You opened me up to a whole new wonderful world of golden showers and bisexual group sex." - Dani |
| "If Gandhi were straight, and had really ugly children with Ed Gein, that kid might've been half as cool as Phil." - PR |
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."
"If it were, Santana and I would be dating.

GLEEK

Ballkicks: (+414 / -233)
Reply 8 of 61 (Originally posted on: 10-12-02 04:10:09 AM)

Quoted from Flaming Arrow:
I love watching fights. Whenever there was a fight when I was in school, I was always there to watch. Violence is fun.

Hahah. Me too. Unless one of my friends is fighting and getting his ass kicked.
If you can read this, you need another beer. If you can't, you need some glasses.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 9 of 61 (Originally posted on: 10-12-02 04:12:57 AM)

That's where me and my trusty bicycle chain Tetanus come in.
Critical Acclaim for Flaming Arrow
| "Funny." - Sandamnit | "Your kingliness shuns Jews." - Wheezy | "I love you." - Zuri | "Spiffy." - NNY |
| "You manage to respond relatively quickly to IMs." - Emp | "You masturbate more than anyone else I know." - Kman |
| "You opened me up to a whole new wonderful world of golden showers and bisexual group sex." - Dani |
| "If Gandhi were straight, and had really ugly children with Ed Gein, that kid might've been half as cool as Phil." - PR |
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

Ballkicks: (+637 / -48)
Reply 10 of 61 (Originally posted on: 10-12-02 04:23:05 AM)

what I hate is when a guy gets his ass whooped his friends just kinda stand around looking stupid.
Desperation -> d espE RAtI on -> A Repo Edsn It -> A Rope Ends It
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."

GLEEK

Reply 11 of 61 (Originally posted on: 10-12-02 04:35:21 AM)

Quoted from Flaming Arrow:
That's where me and my trusty bicycle chain Tetanus come in.

*whip whip*
If you can read this, you need another beer. If you can't, you need some glasses.
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reply 12 of 61 (Originally posted on: 10-12-02 09:26:54 AM)

I've been in a few fights. I will discount hockey fights, since I think they are completely different.

Anyways, one time, I was hanging out with a friend of mine, and some guy showed up that hated him and said he wanted to fight him. He had two of his friends there. My friend, sort of being a hot-head, agreed to it.

I stuck around, knowing quite well that there was a good chance the other guys were going to get involved. As the fight started, my friend was absolutely pummeling him. I kept my eye on the two other guys. Unfortunately, I lost track of one of them, and all of a sudden I feel him grab my arms from behind.

The other guy, that I knew where he was, charged at my friend (who at this time was beating the fighter into submission) and cranked him in the face. I managed to break free from the guy holding me back. I turned around, and punched him hard in the face. He backed up, and I ran after the guy beating my friend.

From there on, I don't remember the details, but I remember that at one point I was fighting two guys at once. I ain't no Jackie Chan and I can't fight 60 guys at once, so naturally I got beat. But I managed to give out some good shots.

The fact that I lost meant nothing to me, my friend, and anybody else in the world. If it had been just me against one guy, than what would have happened is I would have been pegged as "not-as-tough" as the other guy. But since I got jumped from behind, and beat by two guys, I lost no such respect. And the very fact that I managed to hurt the other guys meant alot.

Most importantly, I prevented me and my friend from being beaten into submission.
Alyantis
FEMALE

Reply 13 of 61 (Originally posted on: 10-12-02 10:10:14 AM)

It wasn't standard school "rules". The 2nd "match" was organized, I didn't make them up, hell I didn't expect any, but there were plenty of people there to enforce them.

FA: I would of brought a baseball bat... however I would of been mobbed before I could touch the kid.

drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 14 of 61 (Originally posted on: 10-12-02 10:15:45 AM)

there used to be fights at my old school sometimes (like...4-5 years ago)
i was in a serious fight once...against a real annoying fucker who had been bugging me all day
one of those kids who love to start trouble and push people around

i think i was 14 years old at the time

he was a fucking pussy though, he didnt have the guts to hit me in the face or anything...all he did was to push me around and try to hit me in the stomach
i dont remember exactly what happened, but i hit him in the face with my fist and then i somehow got him laying on the ground (i think i pushed him down)
then i kicked him for a while and then i stopped and walked away cause i didnt wanna get in too much trouble by injuring him or something

i think i gave him a nosebleed

the only people who saw it were two of his friends who were just as annoying as him (they didnt do anything)...and i dont think anyone except the 4 of us ever found out about it (i bet they wouldnt tell anyone)

anyway, it really did feel great...
to beat up an annoying fucker that you hate really gives a lot of pleasure...it was hard to stop kicking him
my eyes are blind but i can see
the snowflakes glisten on the trees
the sun no longer sets me free
i feel the snowflakes freezing me
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."

GLEEK

Reply 15 of 61 (Originally posted on: 10-12-02 10:44:57 AM)

Quoted from anaemic royalty:
(they didnt do anything)

That's sad.
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 16 of 61 (Originally posted on: 10-12-02 02:04:38 PM)

Fights are just simply fun. If it's only fists, you'd beter believe I'm game. I've not been in many, sad to say. It's been damn peaceful as of late. I think people finally realized that I'm the toughest man alive. Drats.
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 17 of 61 (Originally posted on: 10-13-02 12:14:27 AM)

Back in my early years of High school a couple of dweebs gave me shit about being gay. I snapped on two of them on seperate occasions, got the first and only blow in both times and now I live in freedom.

From what I can tell though, people don't want to start a fight with a giant.
I'm a Bloody Aussie!

The Hackey Central Times - Strangers Have the Best Candy
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Reply 18 of 61 (Originally posted on: 10-13-02 12:15:58 AM)

I'm sorry Brad, I absolutely can't picture you as a giant.
buck futter!
"I'm pretty sure Danielle and I have our masturbation routines synched." --Flaming Arrow
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Reply 19 of 61 (Originally posted on: 10-13-02 12:47:36 AM)

Is it because you think I'm a midget?
I'm a Bloody Aussie!

peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Reply 20 of 61 (Originally posted on: 10-13-02 12:53:59 AM)

It's just how I've always pictured you...

Plus, your posts make you seem so cute, not like this looming figure.
buck futter!
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Reply 21 of 61 (Originally posted on: 10-13-02 12:59:53 AM)

oh my....

If the last census was correct, I am the second tallest forummer here. 196cm tall and according to my ruler, 64cm from shoulder to shoulder.

*looms*
I'm a Bloody Aussie!

peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Reply 22 of 61 (Originally posted on: 10-13-02 01:15:11 AM)

*cries*

I wonder if I'm the shortest?
buck futter!
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Reply 23 of 61 (Originally posted on: 10-13-02 01:21:45 AM)

That depends on how short you are and how tall everyone else is.
I'm a Bloody Aussie!

peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Reply 24 of 61 (Originally posted on: 10-13-02 01:25:38 AM)

I'm 5"2

on a good day.
buck futter!
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 2678 | Total Posts: 61 ]