Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Positive Reinforcement Thread! > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] [ Thread Views: 12341 | Total Posts: 145 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
(Originally posted on: 08-10-05 05:42:11 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

There has been a lot of animosity around the forum lately, so this is a thread to say a nice thing or two about a few forumers who you enjoy, or even forumers who are usually disliked but you don't mind their posts or whatever

I will start.

Angus: Your posting style ranges from emoticon-central to just really silly posts where you don't seem to give a shit what people think about them. Your relaxed posting seems to make threads that take themselves seriously so much easier to handle. Also your karma habits are ridiculous! I really enjoy you as a poster.

Mr. Pixies: I've alwasy adored you. Your art is ecclectic and seems to have a "miscellaneous" meaning at the best of times. That is to say, any one piece will seem at once dark and light at the same time. This absolutely contrasts with your posting personality, as you seem non-confrontational and willing to joke around. I got along with you very early on in my INTL career and I'm sure even if we ever end up arguing, I will always keep my respect for you for many reasons. I find it interesting that as a poster you don't bother taking many chances (as in, being dramatic or taking sides) but with your art you seem to be on each side of a spectrum at once, it's a delightful juxtaposition that I'm sure isn't purposeful, and if it was, it would be genious. At any rate, I love your posting and I love when you post your art or even your desk because your creative side is intruiging to me.

TRC Well you aren't afraid to slap a bitch, that's for sure. While sometimes I think your posts that aim to be funny aren't, or that aim to make a certain point don't, I would say in general I enjoy them and find the appropriate ones funny or serving of their respective purpose.

STFU: You are probably one of my favourite posters ever. Your serious posts are few and far between, but when they happen it has the effect of when Silent Bob has a soliloquy. Everyone takes notice, and it's oddly poignant in a disarming way. And when you make funny posts, catchphrasy or not, it seems fitting and often hilarious. Also if there is a thread that seems too serious (internet serious) then you pop in and say something silly that takes everyone out of their bitter helmets to realize that it's the fucking internet and to relax a little. So, you're great.
Stoffel
stoffel sucks; 3ms owns + is returning for round 2 lightening round bioch

Ballkicks: (+126 / -74)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 1 of 145 (Originally posted on: 08-10-05 05:53:58 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

jimmy you piss me off beyond belief most of the time, but I admire and respect that you will be blunt and completely honest with someone, telling them exactly what you think needs to be said. I know its the internet and its easy to do that, but I'd like to think there are people like you in the real world.
Agon
Vodka and Lip Gloss
INTL Best Dressed List

when i finish my cut in a few months i'll show you my shiny new abs.

Ballkicks: (+322 / -63)
Reg. Date: Jul 2004
Reply 2 of 145 (Originally posted on: 08-10-05 07:13:19 PM)

acheron: get out of rs

(User was warned for this post)
This reply was last edited on 08-10-05 09:44:34 PM by Baggy_Brad.
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 3 of 145 (Originally posted on: 08-10-05 07:20:26 PM)

Tazzo
Laid-back, relaxed, party in the brain is the way to go. I've never seen you get worked up about something online, which is the epitome of smooth. Also funny.

goatstack
Despite all the bad rap, you occassionally have something funny to say. I think I've laughed at stuff you've posted before.

ice
Quoted from ice:
That article was horribly written. I couldn't really work out what happened at all, except that someone died. It sounded like they were found dead on a portch and also under a tree.

This quote in BB sums you up for me. It's intellectual because of the criticism, and hilarious, too.

Skye
Aside from being a brilliant person, you have an uncanny ability to make the funny. Frosted Embry-o's is still a clear, happy memory for me, along with your and (was it IB's?) conversation about fitting in the different people of American politics into the original cast of Batman. If Aunt Jemima and the wood cutter from Little Red Riding Hood had a daughter, I think it would be you.
"I went in the Haunted House, and around the corner, Frankenstein was patiently waiting for me."
"Last night I fell asleep, and when I woke up, my room was a black and white movie."

Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Reply 4 of 145 (Originally posted on: 08-10-05 07:21:01 PM)

Quoted from Agon:

How is that positive?! MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 5 of 145 (Originally posted on: 08-10-05 07:57:04 PM)

This is all I can remember for now and I'll add more as I remember but I'm sick so I don't have energy.

peach: never mean and I respect that in anyone. And sometimes in debates about things you will inadvertantly take the same side that I was thinking but was too lazy to post about and that makes me smile. i'm a serial-killer :) and you complimented me so that's good

Hasty Penguin: also never mean and makes me laugh a whole lot

Agon: Same generation of posting as me and almost the same name, and we talk every now and then and you are a coal dude

Skye and Amphy: both are INFP which is my personality type and makes up 1% of the world, and they both flatter me more than i deserve and they never make me feel unwelcome when I talk to them.

Dante: kind of the same generation and we think in similar manners when trying to break into Skizzle's Lounge and invading it

Khelban: I didn't really notice him much but he seemed friendly, and then he gave hints toward his Christian side and I liked that since I'm Christian too i'm a serial-killer :)

awkward_jimmy: about the same as Stoffel's reason but doesn't piss me off quite as much since he usually isn't directed towards me

Lucifer Beowulf Helidon: first took me under his wing when we were posting buddies, and he bought me my premium account, which was an amazing stroke of kindness. And his often seemingly acid-induced posts make me laugh a lot

Anyone else that i remember (I know there are still a lot that I am forgetting) I will post about later

EDIT: cheesy sandamnit suck-up compliment: He makes me laugh when he posts occasionally and he sacrifices a lot of time and money to give me a place to waste so much time and learn other peoples life experience so that I can act like it is my own in front of strangers.
This reply was last edited on 08-10-05 08:10:49 PM by Angus.
Amiodarone
INTL Premium Member

pronounces name 'ileu'

Ballkicks: (+126 / -46)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 6 of 145 (Originally posted on: 08-10-05 08:11:03 PM)

Quoted from peach:
Quoted from Agon:
acheron: get out of rs i'm a serial-killer :)

How is that positive?! MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Fixed.
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Reply 7 of 145 (Originally posted on: 08-10-05 08:15:38 PM)

drahnier:Such a sullen guy! But you don't take yourself too seriously and when I see you post at HG you say things like "I never understood why everyone circlejerks Fett's threads, they suck" and I'm like THANK YOU. You don't pretend to be someone that you're not, which, I think a lot of people around here do in some form or another. But you don't, you're incredibly straightforward, and even though you haven't posted as much recently, I think there is still the underlying "Drah is always welcome" feeling around the boards. Like if INTL were a building and you came into the ladies room to complain about something, we'd be like "AHH! Oh, it's just Drah."

ice: You're funny, and sarcastic. Both great things. You often say what I'm not ballsy enough to say in certain threads, and I appreciate it. Asthetic once called you "Timmy Tough Tits" which tickles me to no end. Probably because I imagine a whole scenario around it, such as you, with your curly hair peeking out of a 30's style hat, with your 30's getup, suspenders pulling your pants up to your belly button and you chewing tobacco watching your friends play a stickball game and yelling out encouragement or derision. And then one of them saying "Hey, it's Timmy... Timmy Tough-tits!" And them all swarming around and ... Well. Yeah. It's easy to picture you in a 30's getup I suppose.

Arnok: Too easy. I adore you! You're hilarious and your natural energy brings up a room. My life in the past few years would be different without you having entered it, and I appreciate that you're someone that I truly care about, and that if ever I went down there, or you up here, that we could pick up easily where we left off. Or have some awkward blood wedding.

ShadyTo be perfectly honest, and this is going to sound insensitive, but I don't remember a lot of stuff that you post. I know you joke about Dimi being your brother, and it's fun when you do that, and that you aren't as confrontational as some forumers. I definitely appreciate having you around, though, and have no negative memories associated with you. Thanks!

Dimi: Didn't you sacrifice an angelship at HG to be here or something? Perhaps I'm remembering that absolutely wrong. But you've always been the "let's all calm down a little" type in arguementative threads, or you seem to avoid them, and mostly take part in happy little jaunt threads with your happy little jaunt posts that somehow always seem to fit into what I'd like to hope your personality is. Very relaxed and jokingly vain and adorably greek. You're neat and I've enjoyed your posts since I remember seeing them at INTL. Even though you don't post as much anymore, I know you're an integral part of INTL's history.

Zippo: What can I not say? You're beautiful, clever, hilarious, you know when and when not to post... You're my co-mod and you seem to be a really good sport. You're smarter than I could ever hope to be, and you garner respect simply by posting with that immutable grace that you seem to have. You simultaneously intimidate people with your awesomeness but put them at ease with your friendliness and willingness to be friends. I'm certain that you're one of the best all-time forumers at INTL.

more to come!
This reply was last edited on 08-10-05 08:21:33 PM by peach.
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 8 of 145 (Originally posted on: 08-10-05 08:26:03 PM)

Quoted from Agon:

lol

well let's get this jerk started, if i miss anyone it's because you're gay

Agon: i think in terms of general posting you do very well, and you've made me laugh enough times to be satisfied. i have a feeling if you just eased up a little more on the whole 'being cool' thing it would come naturally and everyone would be happy i'm a serial-killer :)

antpocas: upon instruction from my lawyer i have no comment on this poster at this time.

Hasty Penguin: your posts I consider to be very hit and miss, but when they hit they're some of the best on these forums. you seem like one of the posters who makes funny posts while not being mean enough to be divisive...good job

Baggy_Brad: funny guy, smart and literate...sometimes you can be a little biting or mean, but i rarely disagree with you in the comic realm i'm a serial-killer :)

bon: you're a very sensible guy and charming in irc, even when you're discussing NS big grin

peach: i wouldn't classify her as a super-witty poster, but she has good ideas often enough, and this thread is one of them. from how she posts and is responded to in the forums, you can tell she's been around this community for a while and has used that time to develop non-trivial personal relationships with plenty of regulars. my only irk is that i never see her on irc!

lucifer: permanent member of the circlejerk squad. enough said.

ice: this guy rules. approaches surt in the surehanded use of deadpan. also, totally cheated out of his rightful name ICE BURN

skye: really nice, funny, and like peach she manages this while also making her connections with people on this forum. also takes jokes about her 'gina well. omg kcool fish

tazzo: what can i say? a reel RS poster, and earned it through being cool pretty much all the time. although i think he needs to get out of fyad and post here more :05:

angus: i preferred angus back when the whole joke about agon and him being the same was vogue, and he still gives me a magical feeling sometimes... vi'm a serial-killer :)v

chimp: not always funny, but occasionally i feel very on the same page as this guy. also has stairs

surt: probably funny enough to cause a physical reaction in me about 95% of the time he tries, and often when he doesn't. never at a loss for something to say and doesn't like acheron either i'm a serial-killer :) 1 point

smokey: funny with capital letters, not an easy task. he's a presence on intl and he's got his internet persona down pat. might call me gay for making this post

shady: an RS bud. never disappointed with this guy, and can hit the comic bullseye incredibly accurately. some of your jokes stick in my mind for their sheer art. keep it up.

snowy: LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!
Acheron
INTL Premium Member
If I die in Raleigh, at least I will die free.

is this guy acheron???????? hahaha acheron you big fag

Ballkicks: (+224 / -116)
Reg. Date: Mar 2004
Reply 9 of 145 (Originally posted on: 08-10-05 09:31:23 PM)

Surt I don't hate you, nor was I trying to start shit with you. Just defending my point of view and playing devils advocate. I honestly think you're funny, and have some good insights from time to time.

STFU and Agon No hard feelings over the RS thing (from this end.) I don't really get RS humor (obviously) and was posting less when you started messing with me. I've always been attracted to attention (good or bad doesn't matter,) and think your antics and responses are hilarious, hence, my intent to continue the little battle. If you stop messing with me, you'll see me almost disappear from RS. Lack of attention equals lack of interest, and believe me, I'm not interested in RS.

GoatstackYou're mildly amuzing.

Awkward Jimmy You're funny from time to time. When you go agressive you're usually either hilarious or right on. All in all I enjoy reading your posts.

Frosty Come back.

Flaming Arrow/Baggy Brad You two do a great job making sure the forums don't attract the wrong kind of attention. I respect the hell out of you. It also helps that you're hilarious as well.

Smokey I love your posts. Most of them make me laugh, or are a great read. Your bad taste in women has led to some great rants. Your ego's big enough that you don't need any positive reinforcement, but you're hilarious none the less.

Angus I've always enjoyed reading your posts, they're like a breath of fresh air most of the time. You bring postive energy to the forums that's lacking in many posts. You're one of my favorites. Jose Rizal is god.

Stormraider I love what you add to debates. You take people on point for point and usually come out on top. You're intelligent, and it helps that I usually agree with you.

Sunny You're brainy, and I like that. You add information, and evidence to debates, which makes them interesting. I've enjoyed sparring with you. learn u some stuff ok?? posts are great.

Khelben I've only noticed you recently, and I like what I see. Your comments in the thread on bush and democracy were right on. Post more often.

Sandamnit You're a god. Thanks for creating this website, and the software. If I ever run a company that needs forum software for it's website, I'll buy it from you (should you desire to sell it.)

Peach I always enjoy reading your posts. Your personality and ideas are like a breath of fresh air a lot of the time. Like this thread. Great way to add positive energy.

Kayte I like what you have to say most of the time. Additionally your F.E. posts are amazing.

Coca-Cola Post more.

Mr. E You truly are the best nova scotian ever. While I don't remember a lot of what you post, I generally remember that I enjoy what you have to say.

Mr Pixies I remember the [forummer] ate my balls posts in RS. They were hilarious. Post more. Please. I beg
you.
"I understand that America's greatest fear is an Islamic bomb-"
"And Iran's Greatest fear is a Jewish bomb."
"Einstein, Oppenheimer, Teller... they're all Jewish bombs."
This reply was last edited on 08-13-05 09:50:29 PM by Acheron.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 10 of 145 (Originally posted on: 08-11-05 01:16:07 AM)

STFU: I find you fun to talk to and incredibly amusing, especially when you catch everyone off guard with an incredibly well thought out post.

Angus/Agon: I still have trouble figuring who you are apart from each other, but good job on being funny and entertaining, both of you.

Sunny: You're always pretty impartial but always make for a good conversation and are pretty entertaining at sometimes.

Joke Option:

IF0: I admire you for being so fat. Where else would whale blubber come from?
I got hit in the nuts by one girl and before the pain kicked in I yelled, "Abortion!" and hit her in the stomach.

Doing stuff is overrated. Like Hitler. He did a lot. But don't we all wish he woulda just stayed home and gotten stoned?

LEEROY JENKINS!
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reply 11 of 145 (Originally posted on: 08-11-05 01:19:56 AM)

Everyone: I don't hate you. Generally, I don't pay a lot of attention to you, but sometimes you make outstanding posts. You ignore me most of the time, I guess I'm just plain jane forummer cannon fodder.
That's about when I met nelly, she was the village belle.
I was just a panderer, but I loved that girl like hell.

Then along came a city slicker, all finely dressed and gay.
Before I knew it, the son of a bitch stole my nelly away.

So I'm just resting my bones a while, and then I'll be on my way.
I'll get the runt that swiped my cunt if it takes till the judgement day.
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 12 of 145 (Originally posted on: 08-11-05 01:21:31 AM)

Smokey, Surt and Jimmy write some good posts that make me laugh, especially in BB.

I like everyone who contributes positively to the community i'm a serial-killer :).
bradism.
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Reply 13 of 145 (Originally posted on: 08-11-05 01:28:20 AM)

Kita: You're a good forumer, but you don't post alot. I'm okay with this, because I reason that you're thinking "If I don't have something good to say, I won't bother saying it." because I'm happy when you do post. I don't think you really count as a background forumer as everyone knows who you are. I think we'll always get along. When I talked to you on msn voice conversation you honestly remind me of a few people I know personally very well; so I tend to think that you and I would get along like we do, in a very casual, laidback sort of way.

Brad: You're cool. Very enigmatic regarding your personal life on the forums, which is positive because there are some lives I'd like to hear less about on the forums, but negative because your life seems so interesting. It probably isn't that much more interesting than the average forumer, but just that you're so great at telling stories that it seems unfortunate.

Science Brad: I don't know if you have the impression that I don't like you or that I feel some angst towards you or towards how you used to be; but I really don't. I like the way you post, and even when it's confrontational that just spices things up around here. I don't see you making odd personal attacks a lot so the debatey style arguing is fun to read. I think you seem like a few people I know and if we talked more personally that would be affirmed. I don't know, though. I also respect how your family situation is and how when talking to people like Brock on HG you don't absolutely flip out and hand him his ass. It takes a bit of dignity to not bother fighting the easy fight, I suppose.
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 14 of 145 (Originally posted on: 08-11-05 01:49:58 AM)

Baggy_Brad - you don't get enough credit for creating funny. Taking something that someone else posts and making a humorous remark is one thing, but you're one of the few people (maybe the only person) here who can make an amusing title post. I wonder sometimes if you're appreciated in Australia, or if you keep your humor to the internet.

STFU - leaps and bounds of "progress" in the last few months. I don't know exactly what you changed, but I like you a lot more now than I did before. Keep doing whatever you're doing.

Tazzo - learn from STFU.

goatstack - I have a ton of respect for you, but never show it because I don't normally give out karma. You were on the receiving end of some ridiculous shit when you joined, and instead of freaking out and disappearing forever, you persevered and turned into a regular. The fact that you just didn't even react most of the time should give all the "I-don't-care-what-the-internets-think-of-me" people an example of how people who think that way *truly* act.

Snowy - I don't know if you've changed, or if I'm more tolerant, but it seems that your posts are different. I know that it's hard when it seems like people hate you for no reason, but you just can't let it get to you. I think you're doing a much better job than originally, but you could use a little goatstack in you. (if nothing else, for more forummer sex drama)

frosty - I've really enjoyed your contributions over the last week. You've made significant strides towards being the type of forummer I, personally, would like you to be. I can only hope that you will continue on this path to achieve true greatness.
This reply was last edited on 08-11-05 02:17:27 AM by jimmy.
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 15 of 145 (Originally posted on: 08-11-05 02:39:23 AM)

Awkward Jimmy - You are genuinely funny and really fucking good at burning people. If you left behind your internet tough guy attitude people might like you a lot more. what am i

edit: Although I could write loads more lets just leave it at I like just about every regular who posts here (even Coca Cola)
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reply 16 of 145 (Originally posted on: 08-11-05 04:31:40 AM)

STFU: You're a faggot for making that post, but you also showed your quality with recent posts. I don't think you've changed at all really - I just think you moved out of RS and adjusted. Fag.

Baggy_Brad: Hands down you are the funniest forummer on the internet in the world ever. Good for you. I think Jimmy is wrong that you don't get enough credit, though. You just don't need the credit to be spelled out on text anymore - and to be honest we're all pretty sick of your superiority so it's time for you to leave.

Snowy: Sometimes I actually like you! I mean if the obsessive side of you could hide itself away when I'm around you'd be a moderately useful poster! Maybe!

Vervet: I think you're adorable. The intelligence and almost arrogant way you carry yourself...is hate/love thing. I mean, it's hot on one hand and has the potential to be extremely obnoxious on the other. Though as long as I've been here you've balanced it out extremely well...you have your RS side and seem to know when it's appropriate to be a snotty intellectual brat and when to be...whatever else you are. Anyway it's hot, you're hot.

Jimmy: You're like me. The only difference is that I'm better at it than you...but that's ok, I love you dude.

Peach: You're a lot better than you were when I came. I started off sort of liking you then being annoyed by you and now I sort of like you again. So that's good. Also, good thread.

GI: Ok Katii, so I'm a dick right? We were going to meet and I was supposed to be sleeping on your couch RIGHT NOW and I'm sorry things didn't work out. But you're actually a pretty good internet friend and I appreciate our talks. You're awesome and I hope I can get down there when things are less...real.

Tazzo: Wrong, you just water down internet tough guy with a sensitive side that you made up. I could teach you and Jimmy some things. You're only here to make stupid funny ha-ha's as far as I'm concerned, but you do it well enough for me to like you - and honestly when you spam it's not bad or too often or anything and I tend to enjoy it...so I think you should be immune to spam and trolling rules.

Acheron: I never thought I was RS material and Im sure I'm not...but really you need to get out. Outside of RS you're a quality poster - just get out of there. I'm not joking.

Angus/Agon - I only went on that tangent about how you suck as posters for fun...I don't think you're great but I was totally exaggerating. HAHAHA! No, no, you suck. Just kidding, you don't suck. Yeah, you do. Kind of. Not really though.

HP: Funny as hell - Underrated - needs much more attention. Unlike Brad, this guy is not getting deserved credit. So do that.

Smokey: Best poster ever.

FA: You're preoccupied with life right now, and it shows...but hurry up and drop the life for a while. The old FA was better because he didn't have a life or rape 12 year olds.

Sandamnit: I respect you. Now, I respect you - I think you're ok. You're definitely not my kind of person if we were talking in terms of the outside world for various reasons but that shouldn't matter here...like for some reason it kind of did before. It was me veiwing Mel as sort of a victim based on a past experience like it...but she didn't really fit the description so, yeah. Fuck it.

Sunny: There's more to you than what you show here...and I wish you'd tone down your vocabulary more often so everyone could see that...I think you're fucking awesome but better off the forums.

Stoffel: Nah...I don't really like you.

Wheezy: You're still here...but I still miss you, come back.

Shady: You rock.

Too many people post here.
BOYS GO 2 COLLEGE 2 GET MORE KNOWLEDGE GURLS GO 2 JUPITER 2 GET MORE STUPIDER LOL
This reply was last edited on 08-11-05 04:38:08 AM by Smokey.
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 17 of 145 (Originally posted on: 08-11-05 07:32:15 AM)

This thread made me i'm a serial-killer :)

awkward jimmy - I've never mentioned it but every time I see you post I imagine you playing poker (sometimes online) with one of those dealer visors on and you're smoking a gigantic cigar. Very badass.

Acheron - You'll always be torgo in my <3
At least this way frosty gets to have a laugh.
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 18 of 145 (Originally posted on: 08-11-05 08:52:58 AM)

Like Miss America would say, I think everyone here is wonderful, bright, and witty. I would not dream of elevating one person over another, because we are all created equal and everyone has his or her own special way of brightening the world.

With that said, I'll play favorites:

Angus: I think that it is no coincidence that we share the same personality type, and we should get married and have little INFPs running around. Circle yes or no and send it back through Amphy, please.

Amphytrite: You're a great friend, an awesome poster, a fellow grammar whore, and my trusted messenger. If Angus circles no, punch him in the eye. I also had a blast meeting you and I hope to visit you again. Besides, you like driving long distances. i'm a serial-killer :)

Vervet: Everyone is in love with you except for me. I'd rather we just stay friends. I always enjoy seeing you, even when I'm an anti-social psychobitch. Don't take the way I acted last time personally; it was a bad time for me in general.

Surt: You are one sexy motherfucker.

Zippo: I miss you! I don't talk to you nearly as much as I used to, and it's not great at all. You know how awesome I think you are, and I enjoy your friendship and value your advice. Plus, you rock my socks off. I love you baby.

Bon: I would have chatted you up in IRC, but I was working. Sorry. <3 You're pretty interesting, and I hope to get to know you better in the future.

Sukkit: BLOW IT HAHAHAHAHA (P.S. I love you, too. If you weren't a dirty lazy good-for-nothing Spaniard, I'd have your babies.)

Smokey: Grow your hair back! i'm a serial-killer :) Also, I know you think I'm a dirty cunt, but that's alright because you're always amusing.

jimmy: It's always a delight to read your posts. My opinion of you has changed radically since I first came here, and you're hilarious.

Kita: Keep playin' music for me, sugar. When I get back to Hood, I probably have a lot of songs to add to my playlist. You're beginning to monopolize my playlist, and for that I call you a tyrant.

Hasty Penguin: You're just a great guy. You make me proud to be an actor, and you never fail to make me laugh. Methinks our brains are composed of the selfsame stuff; Frosted Embry-O's does a body good.

IF0: You and I have a love-hate relationship, but the make-up sex is what keeps us going.

greenidentity: I don't think you're fat at all! (Don't you dare answer this claim because you know that I'm just doing it to rile you.) I enjoy reading your posts and hearing your insight. Plus, you're pretty and I like your hair.

That's all for now; I'll add more when my brain isn't clouded in fog.
http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?tid=4368

Ah, memories.
greenidentity
Disco naps and liquorice Snaps.

It is time for some fine fine wine.....or box wine it's all good man

Ballkicks: (+603 / -81)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 19 of 145 (Originally posted on: 08-11-05 09:05:24 AM)

2 people like me, hooray!

I'd have an easier time listing people I don't like, so this thread is hard.

Not everything is possible
Not everything is wonderful
Not everybody says quite what they mean.

The reason we're all living here is sad
But true
Some people are gonna get punished
For the things they never do
And there's nobody who is completely clean
You stay you
And I'll stay me
God keeps grinning and the world keeps spinning
And there's nothing that's completely free.

This reply was last edited on 08-11-05 09:10:39 AM by greenidentity.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reply 20 of 145 (Originally posted on: 08-11-05 09:17:01 AM)

Quoted from Skye:

Smokey: Grow your hair back! i'm a serial-killer :) Also, I know you think I'm a dirty cunt, but that's alright because you're always amusing.

I'm growing it like shoulder length or so. It'll be longer eventually. I don't think you're a dirty cunt, you are cool, and also a fat black lady.

And I am not in love with Vervet because she is probably very bad in bed and I need a bitch that knows how to please me sexually - constantly.
BOYS GO 2 COLLEGE 2 GET MORE KNOWLEDGE GURLS GO 2 JUPITER 2 GET MORE STUPIDER LOL
Imperialist
League of Worthless Posters
[sarcasm]few words[/sarcasm]

Ballkicks: (+268 / -153)
Reply 21 of 145 (Originally posted on: 08-11-05 09:51:06 AM)

i spent 1 hour writing stuff and it turned out gay MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reply 22 of 145 (Originally posted on: 08-11-05 09:53:33 AM)

Agon
I think it was you who once said "Curse of the Partridges" and that cracked me up for several hours every time I thought about it. I got weird looks on my walk that night. I think you're pretty funny, even if you didn't say that.

Shady Milkman
I think you are possibly the funniest poster on the site. You don't take stuff terribly seriously, but you seem to give an honest judgement garnished with a quart of comedy.

asthetik
In addition to having knowledge of pretty much every new song that comes out in the electronic genre, you're also incredibly persistent and dedicated with what you do (listening to/mixing those songs). With the recent successes you've been having, I wouldn't be surprised to see you make it at least somewhat big as a prog-trance DJ in the future.

Sukkit
For some reason, whenever I read your posts, I get this feeling that you generate an aura of a calm judge, like the one in "To Kill a Mockingbird". It's like there's a superiority that gets pushed aside, but is still very evident. Also, despite the fact that I usually don't find your jokes extremely funny, I appreciate them.
"I went in the Haunted House, and around the corner, Frankenstein was patiently waiting for me."
"Last night I fell asleep, and when I woke up, my room was a black and white movie."

Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 23 of 145 (Originally posted on: 08-11-05 09:59:25 AM)

Quoted from Imperialist:

well, maybe it's time to come out the closet MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Imperialist
League of Worthless Posters
[sarcasm]few words[/sarcasm]

Ballkicks: (+268 / -153)
Reply 24 of 145 (Originally posted on: 08-11-05 10:04:14 AM)

Quoted from Surt:
Quoted from Imperialist:

well, maybe it's time to come out the closet MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

mm i wanna suck ur cock lol

anyway, im too background for anyone to care MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 12341 | Total Posts: 145 ]