Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > New direction in life (long post full of druggy teenage angst ahoy!) > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 3793 | Total Posts: 56 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Skizzles
INTL Premium Member
Okay, Okay! I take it back. Unfuck you!

I <3 you too.

Ballkicks: (+145 / -59)
Reg. Date: Mar 2004
(Originally posted on: 08-08-05 04:27:26 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Well this came as a rather unexpected turn of events. Now I am willingly heading off to a military school in Front Royal VA, and I have halted my move for emancipation, and for the first time in 6 months, if I pee in a cup, you can't find any illegal substances in it no matter how hard you search coal

So, Thursday night, my parents are upstairs watching Fiddler on the Roof and I am downstairs in the basement swallowing 80 robitussin gel cap pills ready for a night full of enlightenment and inexpressable wonders. For a moment there, I think I was immortal. I am about to trip out of my mind, in a few weeks those dastardly no good parents of mine will be completely out of my life, I have a wonderful girlfriend that I've been dating for 8 months who if I could I would marry and whisk away to a perfect life full of smiles and beautiful children, I am only 16 years old yet I have broken more laws and obtained more knowledge and insight than any of those silly adults that I know who follow that insufferable thing called "christianity", and I have to look forward to a life full of unrestrained excitement and adventure. Am I right? Oh no Skizzles, you are very, very wrong.

So I lay down in bed with this 1200mg of Dextromethorphan pumping through my body, and I start to feel it come on to me and I get real excited, because for some strange reason I haven't smoked marijuana in over 2 weeks and I haven't had the desire to. In fact, in over 14 days I haven't put any unusual substances into my body, nor have I snuck out of my house or even really broken any laws. Unheard of! What's gotten into me...It almost seems like there's something more to life than rebellion...Why haven't I been doing my usual tomfoolery? Is it because I have that desire to have a promising future? Is it because I want everything to be ok in the end, and I want to prove to the world that I really am a good kid who's maybr made some mistakes, but I can turn them around? Is it because I want that big house out in California with my beautiful wife whom I have known since high school who I support with my awesome job at AMD as a computer engineer that I got with my degree from MIT? But then I was like "Nah, the future can worry about itself, you are now, and the now is here, so enjoy this trip into the unknown, because there's many more to come..."

That's when I closed my eyes, and when I opened them again, I found myself wailing at the side of the toilet on my bathroom floor, barfing my guts out, watching this vile red fluid being ejected out of my innards. "OH SHIT OH SHIT I AM GOING TO DIE WHAT HAVE I DONE" is all I could think to myself. And then I just closed my eyes again and was like "Yea, so this is what death feels like here we go..." and that's when I heard my mom running down the stairs to see what had just happened to her beloved son. When she sees him completely incapacitated lying on the floor in his own vomit totally helpless, she lets out a cry of maternal distress and calls for my father, who runs down the stairs behind her and simply says "OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE". After the initial shock of everything wears off, I manage to stand up and stagger over to my bed without saying a word to either of my parents, and I plan to just play it off like it's been food poisoning or something. I mutter out something like "ugh sorry I am so sick, let me get some advil and I'll be ok in the morning I think" and plop into bed and I think I passed out for 15 minutes. When I come to, it appears all my vomit has been cleaned up, and both my parents are hovering over my bed with the most concerned look on their faces. The interrogation begins! "What drugs are you on right now?" my mom immediately asks. I was able to make my lips say something like "I don't do drugs, you know that...I am just sick, leave me alone". "Your pupils are the size of dinner plates, you can't sit still, your speech is slurring and you just threw up a mysterious red gel. If you don't tell us what you are on right now, you're going to the emergency room." At that time I chose to remain silent and I slipped into unconciousness again. When I awoke again, it was just my dad over my bed, and my mom was upstairs calling 911.

Now by this time, I am tripping out of my mind. You can imagine 1200mg of a powerful psychadelic drug ravaging my brain added with the confusion and terror of my parents being involved, even though I was struggling to remember who I was and how my parents got to where ever I was, I had some small recognition of what was going on. The last thing in the world I wanted at that moment was to go to the hospital. All I could think of were the medical reports, police reports and possible local media coverage of "LOCAL BOY ABUSES COUGH MEDICATION AND ENDS UP IN HOSPITAL GOING INSANE, PARENTS SHOCKED!". So I had nothing else to do but try my best to communicate: "PLEASE STOP, DON'T CALL THE EMS, I TOOK ROBITUSSIN DAMNIT, DEXTROMETHHHHHOOOORRRPPPPHAAAANNNN, I WILL BE OK IN A FEW HOURS, I WON'T DIE, PLEASE I WON'T DIE I PROMISE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND FORGET YOU EVER SAW ME LIKE THIS I AM SO SORRRRYYYYY!!"

The combination of my desperation to regain control of the situation and my complete fear of what was going to happen might have made me have a false peak in my trip, but I am pretty sure what then happened was the peak. I became totally and completely dissociated with everything. I stopped shouting, laid back in my bed, and time just stopped. I couldn't remember who that dude was who just ran out of my basement to go tell some crazy thing something I had just said, but I was pretty sure they weren't real, and I was pretty sure that what I was feeling right now was as things had always been, and that this dissociated state is totally normal. That might have been the most "gone" I have ever been in my life. All my memory, my identity, my ability to communicate and recognize existance just completely melted away. I was just THERE, nothing more, nothing less. During this time all I could hear in my head was something saying "this is not normal, this is not how it really is, this is not fun, this is living hell, don't ever do this to someone who loves you again" I think I laughed at that point, because I didn't know where the hell that voice could be coming from, and the whole idea of a voice and the whole idea of me interpreting the sounds was just so foreign and funny to me.

I was probably in this totally dissociated state for about an 60-90 minutes. I can't really remember what I was seeing, I think it was just patterns on my ceiling, but I can't remember for sure. After the peak began to subside, bit by bit my perception of reality began to come back to me. I began to be aware and to remember things "Ok...I am in my basement, and these two things are in my room..." My parent's faces were indescribable blurs. A little while more I could start to see their emotions. Both of them were crying, both of them were the most sad I have ever seen in my life. This in turn made me somehow realize that I had caused this sadness, I am the reason for bringing such pain and grief on two entities who have done nothing for the past 16 years of my life but love me, cherish me and sacrifice in trying to give the best of life to me. How could I do this to them? How could I be such an insensitive selfish fuck? Why did I feel the need to do this? I realized that everytime I alter my mind with drugs, it's basically giving the middle finger to those who care about me most because I am not satisfied with the life they have created for me. Everytime I use a drug, it's like me taking their loving hearts and smashing them on the ground without care. I take their most cherished possession, me, and I turn it into a twisted tripping blob of insanity for them to see?

So now the come down of my trip begins, and I am struck with extreme dysphoria, a feeling of sadness and remorse that I didn't think was possible to feel. The visuals I was seeing were pure destruction, if I closed my eyes all I would see were images of death and desolate wastelands. If I opened my eyes, all I saw was my two loving parents, sobbing at the sight of their terrible wicked son and what he had done to himself. I thought of what would happen if my teachers, who thought I was such a bright and perfect boy, with a great future, could see me now, completely fried out of my mind. What about my girlfriend, the most important girl in the world to me? What if she had walked into my basement and seen me in a complete wreck, the man who she sees as strong and without flaw, a useless pile of emotional distress. What could I do but apologize? I just sat there crying, curled up in the corner of my bed, saying over and over again "I am so sorry, never again, never again, I will never hurt you all like this again, please forgive me, I am so sorry" etc. etc. etc. Then around 4 AM both my mom and dad just left me there to wallow in my despair and they went to bed for the night, emotionally exhausted.

The next morning I woke up in a total and utter stupor. I wasn't even sure if last night had really happened, and I hoped to god that it was all just a really really bad trip and that everything will be ok next time I see my parents around the house. I walked into their bedroom, and sure enough, it was all very very real. Nobody said anything for what felt like an eternity, until my dad looked at me and said "Yea, I hope you had a great time last night, because I know your mother and I had a blast." So I could do nothing but look them both in the eyes, and give them the most heartfelt and sincere apology of my life. I told them that I have messed my life up this far, but it will go no further. And to make up for what I made them go through, I offer them the rest of my life and all my future successes that I will achieve. Now I want to do nothing but make them proud. So my father said I could start some reparations by dropping the whole emancipation thing and agreeing to enroll in Randolph Macon Academy, and I was like "your wish is my command" and he was like "k good". So I spent all of friday filling out paperwork to enroll myself at http://www.rma.edu

Saturday, I got my beloved glass marijuana pipe (R.I.P. Papa Smurf MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS) and handed it over to my parents and told them everything, and apologized for everything. To my suprise, my parents knew more than I suspected, they're definitely more sneaky than I thought. I knew that they knew I smoked marijuana, was rather obvious from the three drug tests I failed over the summer, but they knew about almost all the times I snuck out, they knew that this wasn't my first time doing DXM, and they knew that all those times I had been too "sick" to go to work or school I was really just a hung over drunkard. The fact that they knew all of this yet they still cared for me and loved me all the same just made me feel even more terrible about what I have been doing. All I had left of my personal stash was 5 ecstasy rolls that I had bought last saturday after payday (the other 25 I had sold, along with my weed and shrooms, and I had given all my alcohol to a friend who I owed from way back.), which I flushed down the toilet, and I gave my parents all the money I had made from selling, and that money went to the church the next day.

So it is finished, my mind is clear, and my body is cleaned, and I have no regrets about turning my back on that lifestyle. I also have no regrets about originally getting involved in it either, but I am a bit disappointed that it didn't have what I was looking for, and it's time to move on. It's kind of nice to have 100% legit money in the wallet and not always worrying about whether my parents will call the police on me when I am out at night. I have made mistakes, I have done some amazing and ballsy things, but it's time to settle down, look to the future, and trust my parents to lead me in the right direction. I am pretty excited about heading to Randolph Macon Academy, I still get away from my parents and I'll definitely get some breathing room, but I won't have the rejection and hurt of despondant parents. I know it won't be a perfect cakewalk there, and there will be a lot of temptations there that I will have to resist, but overall I think it's the best path for me. My parents, my friends and even my girlfriend (who is so wonderful to not abandon me because of my mistakes, but who will support me and continue our relationship just as its always been during my time at Randolph Macon.) all agree that this is the best for me, and I get to leave campus every weekend and drive just an hour to get home, so I am not even completely disconnected from them, I still get to see my girlfriend every friday-saturday-sunday along with my parents and friends. I am very optimistic about my future, and I am convinced that long term and compulsive drug use is not a solution to anything, although it can definitely enhance you a bit and help you see the world in a different light, and I think a lot of my drug experiences have been beneficial. As far as religion goes, eh, I am still searching, and I don't think I'll come to a definitive answer for quite a while, but I got some time to think about it for sure i'm a serial-killer :)

So yea...Whadda ya think?
I知 the new king, I値l take the queen...

[12:34am] <14Xunny> It may be highly viscous, but it doesn't mean it will stay there forever.
[12:34am] <04AntiAmi> my member is better now
[12:34am] <04AntiAmi> it stopped burning yesterday
[12:34am] <14Xunny> and Menion should shut the fuck up
[12:34am] <06+JimRowley> well i dunno bout the underaged literotica stuff
[12:34am] <06+Amphytrite> that's the spirit, sunny.
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 1 of 56 (Originally posted on: 08-08-05 04:29:22 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quote:

I think you should have added it to the existing thread about your life that no one gives a shit about instead of making a new one.

I also still think that you made up all that shit about you being a druggie, and doubt that any of this is true either. Except for the part about your parents watching Fiddler on the Roof, because I like that show and want that part to be true.
Skizzles
INTL Premium Member

I <3 you too.

Reply 2 of 56 (Originally posted on: 08-08-05 04:30:32 PM)

I think you just shouldn't post at all ooooh how about that one Mr. perpetual stick up the ass? omg yah rite fag lol

[12:34am] <14Xunny> It may be highly viscous, but it doesn't mean it will stay there forever.
jimmy

Reply 3 of 56 (Originally posted on: 08-08-05 04:31:33 PM)

I also think the fact that you're so easily influenced means you'll end up in a cult at some point of your life.
Skizzles
INTL Premium Member

I <3 you too.

Reply 4 of 56 (Originally posted on: 08-08-05 04:34:26 PM)

Shut the fuck up, Branch Davidians have the answers I am looking for UR THE GHEYEST PERSNO EVAR SNDAMIT!!1

STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 5 of 56 (Originally posted on: 08-08-05 04:38:07 PM)

hahaha you're such a loser i hope they dont have the internet where you're going
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 6 of 56 (Originally posted on: 08-08-05 04:43:20 PM)

This post would have been more solid without the

Quote:

at the end.
That's about when I met nelly, she was the village belle.
I was just a panderer, but I loved that girl like hell.

Then along came a city slicker, all finely dressed and gay.
Before I knew it, the son of a bitch stole my nelly away.

So I'm just resting my bones a while, and then I'll be on my way.
I'll get the runt that swiped my cunt if it takes till the judgement day.
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 7 of 56 (Originally posted on: 08-08-05 04:44:18 PM)

personally i think you being banned would help you get your life back together.. i'm a serial-killer :)
Skizzles
INTL Premium Member

I <3 you too.

Reply 8 of 56 (Originally posted on: 08-08-05 04:46:18 PM)

Quoted from STFU:
personally i think you being banned would help you get your life back together.. i'm a serial-killer :)

oh wait, this is INTL, I forgot that I can't discuss anything important even in the proper forum without some faggot trying to be e-cool in my thread :-/

jimmy

Reply 9 of 56 (Originally posted on: 08-08-05 04:49:41 PM)

Those damn fags trying to take away some of your sweet, sweet made-up-story attention. What is this world coming to?
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 10 of 56 (Originally posted on: 08-08-05 04:53:28 PM)

What in the world makes you think that not perpetually abusing cough syrup and ecstasy and working at Best Buy is going to be worse for you then going to school instead? OMG why is Dad kissing that guy?!?

No, but honestly I think you made the correct decision. You're too young for that shit to not fuck your life up.
$2
Skizzles
INTL Premium Member

I <3 you too.

Reply 11 of 56 (Originally posted on: 08-08-05 04:54:08 PM)

Quoted from awkward jimmy:
Those damn fags trying to take away some of your sweet, sweet made-up-story attention. What is this world coming to?

yea dude, it's all about making up stories on the internet for attention.

Piss off you fucking dickhead, you're like the old bitter man at the end of the street who throws rocks at kids if they come near his lawn. Just because you obviously have nothing to contribute, you can't just cover it up by trying to be a hardcore muthafucka.

Khelben
INTL Premium Member
OMG!

Come to my car. I have candy.

Ballkicks: (+69 / -35)
Reg. Date: Jan 2005
Reply 12 of 56 (Originally posted on: 08-08-05 04:58:50 PM)

Good for you. Like I said in the other thread, all the drugs ever did in the long run was distance you from reality and throw you off from everyone else. Is it a painful withdrawal, considering all the drugs you've done? Its not like you simply stop overnight, its a gradual process that takes fortitude and physical strength. The good thing is that you actually had the strength to stop to begin with; what happened was just the catalyst, and a damn hard one it was. Best of luck to you with that.

Yeah, sooner or later, the realization hits us that what we've been doing is just plain wrong, and in your case, the whole roof just came crashing down. The fright of losing your high, coupled with your parents having an emotional meltdown by your side and the thought of all your life dreams breaking in front of you, would scare even me.

It's a good thing you saw the light in time, because who knows what would've happened if you had gotten emancipated and still been fucking around with drugs. You'd probably end up a loser like my uncle, living from deal to deal, crashing the car while stoned every few days, and going to rehab every year, only to go and buy some more crack when you get out. Life would've sucked. You would've been nothing but white trash if that night hadn't happened, no matter how smart you might be. Even if you had stayed at Best Buy forever, thinking you're living the good life, you'd be stuck there, trapped between moving up the ladder and keeping your drugs. Emancipation would have made little difference, as you would have nothing to fall back on except the drugs that got you there, and would keep you there. If you let them. And you didn't. You've definately grown up some.

Congratulations to you. Hopefully, now that you're clean and refreshed, life will take on a better, more positive, aspect. The fact that your drug money went to the church is a fine example of something bad being used for good, and I'm glad you had the good sense to do that as part of reparations. It's a wonderful feeling knowing you actually did something right for once, instead of fucking things up. I'm amazed that your parents still have you in the house, and it's a testament to their love that they're still there for you, and will always be. Even when you hated them for what they were trying to do, they still loved you when you were doing something wrong. You're very lucky to have them!

All in all, good luck with your new plans. Now that the drugs are out of the way, and you don't have to worry about the law coming down on you, you can do new things now. Life has really taken on a great face, hasn't it? Nothing to fuck you up anymore. Hopefully.
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he does not become one; when you gaze into the Abyss, the Abyss gazes into you..."
-Friedrich Nietzche

"Whenever the majority of men are not deprived of their property or honor, they live contentedly".
-Niccolo Machiavelli

"All of my questions are answers to my sins/And all of my endings are waiting to begin"
-Slipknot, The Subliminal Verses
This reply was last edited on 08-08-05 05:12:15 PM by Khelben.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 13 of 56 (Originally posted on: 08-08-05 05:07:36 PM)

Even if it were fake, at least it'd be a good story and a decent thread.

Anyway. I think the problem was that you got into drugs looking for something. Bad, very bad. Do drugs or don't do drugs, but don't expect them to give you anything but a good time every now and then.

I don't think doing whatever your parents tell you to do is the best way to make them proud, though.
"Hw誥, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme 誑 wintres; ac 誥 bi an eagan bryhtm and 誥 l誑te f訥, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hw誥 誡 foregange, oe hw誥 誡 fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reply 14 of 56 (Originally posted on: 08-08-05 05:07:48 PM)

For a heavy drug user, you seem to like big words.

Quoted from Skizzles:

Saturday, I got my beloved glass marijuana pipe (R.I.P. Papa Smurf MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS) and handed it over to my parents

fuck man, I would have taken it.
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 15 of 56 (Originally posted on: 08-08-05 05:08:56 PM)

Your lengthy posts about drugs and your life and your emancipation and so forth have always given me the impression that you are much more immature than you think. But, it seems that perhaps, maybe, you've grown up a bit after this episode. Good luck with it all.

Also, I didn't know that Robitussin is useful for purposes other than suppressing a nasty cough now and then until I read your post.

Of course, this all assumes that your stories are true and not the fabrications that awkward jimmy believes them to be.
i've never been perfect // but i never meant to drag down you // so if i'm dragging you down now // i could wait in the lost and found // just promise me you'll be perfect // and i promise that i'll come around sometimes // to say // hello // all smiles[/w]

[w]L'enfer, c'est les autres.
Skizzles
INTL Premium Member

I <3 you too.

Reply 16 of 56 (Originally posted on: 08-08-05 05:09:30 PM)

Quoted from Khelben:
Good for you. Like I said in the other thread, all the drugs ever did in the long run was distance you from reality and throw you off from everyone else. Is it a painful withdrawal, considering all the drugs you've done? Its not like you simply stop overnight, its a gradual process that takes fortitude and physical strength. The good thing is that you actually had the strength to stop to begin with; what happened was just the catalyst, and a damn hard one it was. Best of luck to you with that.

Actually, I was expecting some difficult withdrawal, but so far nothing of the sort, I have just been doing other things to keep me occupied, like skateboarding or playing BF2 or reading, and tonight I am going out bowling with some friends. I think the trick is just simply finding other things to occupy your mind.

Skizzles
INTL Premium Member

I <3 you too.

Reply 17 of 56 (Originally posted on: 08-08-05 05:12:31 PM)

Quoted from emtilt:
Your lengthy posts about drugs and your life and your emancipation and so forth have always given me the impression that you are much more immature than you think. But, it seems that perhaps, maybe, you've grown up a bit after this episode. Good luck with it all.

Also, I didn't know that Robitussin is useful for purposes other than suppressing a nasty cough now and then until I read your post.

Of course, this all assumes that your stories are true and not the fabrications that awkward jimmy believes them to be.

Robitussin Gel Caps. 15mg of dextromethorphan, and I took 80 of them, which is a 1200mg DXM trip, which is considered a very high dose. DXM is also found in Coricidim Cough and Cold, which is what most kids abuse, but those are the dumbasses who don't take the time to research it, because Coricidin Cough & Cold contains some anti-histamine which can be fatal at high doses. Just do a google search on "robo-tripping" or "dextromethorphan". I don't really know how I can prove that I am not making this up, all I have now for physical evidence is I could take a picture of the empty robitussin bottles, but I don't really know what that would do...

Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 18 of 56 (Originally posted on: 08-08-05 05:13:07 PM)

Quoted from Skizzles:
Quoted from Khelben:

Actually, I was expecting some difficult withdrawal, but so far nothing of the sort, I have just been doing other things to keep me occupied, like skateboarding or playing BF2 or reading, and tonight I am going out bowling with some friends. I think the trick is just simply finding other things to occupy your mind.

That'd work for psychological addictions, but not for physical addictions.
"Hw誥, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme 誑 wintres; ac 誥 bi an eagan bryhtm and 誥 l誑te f訥, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hw誥 誡 foregange, oe hw誥 誡 fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reply 19 of 56 (Originally posted on: 08-08-05 05:13:08 PM)

Quoted from emtilt:

Yeah the Dextromophinon (i don't know it's name...this is just a guess. It's something to that effect) or DXM is the key. You just need to find a medicine with DXM as the ONLY active medicinal ingredient, and no other painkillers. Otherwise you OD.

Skizz, does Robitussin have any active medicinal ingredients? That may have been why you spazzed out.

edit: beaten
jimmy

Reply 20 of 56 (Originally posted on: 08-08-05 05:13:20 PM)

Looks like for future reference you can just PM your posts to emtilt and Khelben. Save us the trouble.
Skizzles
INTL Premium Member

I <3 you too.

Reply 21 of 56 (Originally posted on: 08-08-05 05:17:11 PM)

Quoted from Mr. Moneybags:
Quoted from emtilt:

Yeah the Dextromophinon (i don't know it's name...this is just a guess. It's something to that effect) or DXM is the key. You just need to find a medicine with DXM as the ONLY active medicinal ingredient, and no other painkillers. Otherwise you OD.

Skizz, does Robitussin have any active medicinal ingredients? That may have been why you spazzed out.

edit: beaten

Nope, Robitussin Gel Caps are pure DXM, unlike Coricidin they don't have an anti-histamine, which is why I chose the robo over the CC&C. I have done Coricidin Cough & Cold as well for my first two DXM experiences, and they were quite unpleasant, but I finally found after scoping the supermarket that the gel caps were the only thing that were pure DXM, although CC&C has 30mg of DXM per pill, each gel cap is only 15mg, so that means you have to swallow tons of those things to get the same effect as fewer C&CC pills, which I guess is why a lot of kids just take the risk with coricidin over the straight DXM of the robo gel caps.

Quoted from Sukkit:
I don't think doing whatever your parents tell you to do is the best way to make them proud, though.

I agree, and that's why I am still not bowing to their religious doctrines, because I am not comfortable with them at all. But after all I have put them through, I think the least I can do now is submit to their suggestions for the future of my education.

Bon

Village Idiot

Ballkicks: (+162 / -84)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 22 of 56 (Originally posted on: 08-08-05 05:20:13 PM)

why the hell would you swallow 80 pills? thats the stupidest thing i've heard. 1200 mg's is too much for anyone.

stick to the syrup, it's best. 1 bottle is good enough for anyone.
www.anus.com[/whisper]
www.nazi.org[/whisper]
[whisper]www.overthrow.com

[whisper]NO MOSH NO CORE NO TRENDS NO FUN
Agon
Vodka and Lip Gloss
INTL Best Dressed List

when i finish my cut in a few months i'll show you my shiny new abs.

Ballkicks: (+322 / -63)
Reg. Date: Jul 2004
Reply 23 of 56 (Originally posted on: 08-08-05 05:22:26 PM)

Quoted from awkward jimmy:
Looks like for future reference you can just PM your posts to emtilt and Khelben. Save us the trouble.

why are you shitting on this thread? even if it was fake, it's still an active ID thread and it's better than 6 FUCK YOU SNOWY threads
Skizzles
INTL Premium Member

I <3 you too.

Reply 24 of 56 (Originally posted on: 08-08-05 05:24:31 PM)

Quoted from Bon:
why the hell would you swallow 80 pills? thats the stupidest thing i've heard. 1200 mg's is too much for anyone.

stick to the syrup, it's best. 1 bottle is good enough for anyone.

I had done 900mg trips before with no problems, which got me some insane stuff for sure, but I thought was ready to step up to the 1000+mg barrier. There are some people who take daily doses of 1500+mg, so it can be done.

Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 3793 | Total Posts: 56 ]