Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Bitching Battleground: The God Damned TV Channel > Snowy, I hate you. > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] [ Thread Views: 10205 | Total Posts: 112 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Bill
INTL Premium Member

Thanks to id's "Can't see shit!" technology, Doom3 will run great on any computer!

Ballkicks: (+184 / -54)
Reg. Date: May 2002
(Originally posted on: 08-06-05 10:25:39 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I've been a member here at INTL for a long time. I'm not much of a poster, I tend to lurk around all the forums, reading almost everything, helping people out in the Geek's Corner here and there.

During my time here, I've read about quite a few different people. Some I've liked a lot, some I haven't liked very much at all (i.e. you).

The INTL community right now is really great, in my honest opinion...but god damn it, 99% of the time, whenever I read one of your posts, it just pisses me off. Hell, I debated simply clicking "ignore", and putting an end to my constant frustration...but instead I decided to make a post, letting you know that there is at least one member registered who isn't in love with every post that you make.

The last thread you made in ID, was simply RIDICULOUS... how many pictures did you post of yourself? 7, 8, 9, 10? And how many posts did you make in your own thread? I bet you never took notice of that little "edit" button. I don't think I've come into contact with a person so entirely vain in my 17 year stay on Earth.

I didn't think it was possible for someone I knew so little to do such a good job of pissing me off. Not only that, I did not know that it was possible for 1 forummer out of 1,934 to actually ruin the forumming experience for me. I would be surprised to find out that I was the only person who felt this way about you.
Salamando
The Reel RS Krew
RULE BREAKER!

LOL karma palindrome

Ballkicks: (+145 / -473)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 1 of 112 (Originally posted on: 08-06-05 10:32:08 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Seconded because of the female/attention complex

and im sure ill get tons of -k for this

wow that was an easily claimed first post, its like you guys arent even trying
cocaine ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||| mushrooms | marijuana ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||| codeine ||| alcohol ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||| salvia | adderall | HALTED DUE TO PROBATION (will NOT resume in 6 months)
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 2 of 112 (Originally posted on: 08-06-05 10:35:26 PM)

So I'm pretty sure this is trolling since he is directing it at her as opposed to just making a thread about her.

Considering all of his 'complaints' are actually direct insults.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 3 of 112 (Originally posted on: 08-06-05 10:38:44 PM)

Quoted from Tyr:
So I'm pretty sure this is trolling since he is directing it at her as opposed to just making a thread about her.

Don't care, signed.

3. Feel Free to Flame.
Unlike the other forums, flaming isn't discouraged here. If somebody pissed you off during a religious debate in SD, come here and bitch about how ignorant they are because they believe that Jesus was a white supremacist. But, again, the "don't make pointless posts" rule applies. Don't come out and say "Joe is gay! Because...well, just because!" The only forum where stupid, baseless attacks are welcome is RS. There is only one caveat concerning this rule: Be careful who you flame. If you flame an INTL staff member, you might end up on the "Sudden Death" list and find yourself banned for a few months when you accidently post a thread in the wrong forum or break any other minor rule. Don't go against the family.
I got hit in the nuts by one girl and before the pain kicked in I yelled, "Abortion!" and hit her in the stomach.

Doing stuff is overrated. Like Hitler. He did a lot. But don't we all wish he woulda just stayed home and gotten stoned?

LEEROY JENKINS!
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Reply 4 of 112 (Originally posted on: 08-06-05 10:41:43 PM)

BB is for complaining, not assaulting.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Reply 5 of 112 (Originally posted on: 08-06-05 10:42:51 PM)

See above, I edited the rules in. I'm pretty sure that we could all make "eat a curb, Snowy" threads and as long as they had reasoning, such as this post did, we'd all be a-okay.
I got hit in the nuts by one girl and before the pain kicked in I yelled, "Abortion!" and hit her in the stomach.

Doing stuff is overrated. Like Hitler. He did a lot. But don't we all wish he woulda just stayed home and gotten stoned?

LEEROY JENKINS!
Salamando
The Reel RS Krew
RULE BREAKER!

LOL karma palindrome

Reply 6 of 112 (Originally posted on: 08-06-05 10:42:59 PM)

Quoted from Tyr:
thank you stormraider
cocaine ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||| mushrooms | marijuana ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||| codeine ||| alcohol ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||| salvia | adderall | HALTED DUE TO PROBATION (will NOT resume in 6 months)
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Reply 7 of 112 (Originally posted on: 08-06-05 10:48:59 PM)

it just seems stupid to insult someone directly

like it would be a lot less weird if it were like 'this is what snowy does wrong' as opposed to, fuck you snowy die

but whatever, what do i know
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 8 of 112 (Originally posted on: 08-06-05 10:50:19 PM)

A lot of people dont have time for me, im probably one of the LEAST 'loved' posters here. I'm not a very timid person, i'm honestly not trying to get attention, tho I am here to speak with others and it is nice to be heard. I'm pretty free with my opinion even if it's unschooled and I know this. I asked for my photoshop thread to be removed. With that thread I wanted people to see what I can do with graphics and my only camera is a webcam, thusly I use myself as a model. I never thought people would consider it vain, tho a lot of you have I guess..because I was hoping people would admire my photoshop skills, haha. I guess that's vanity but is it the kind you're accusing me of? I never thought about how they'd just ignore the work and take the ones including me as a comment on how I think I look great. And i'd tell you if I did, im pretty fucking honest with my terrible opinions of myself and others. The people who have gotten to know me a little know im open with my scars and my flaws..god knows my temper is bad enough and im hasty when I should perhaps think a little before doing something. Somehow all this is adding up to Snowy = The Cyber AntiChrist.

Everybody’s got a secret, Sonny
Something that they just can’t face
Some folks spend their whole lives tryin’ to keep it
They carry it with `em every step that they take
Till some day they just cut it loose— cut it loose or let it drag `em down
Where no one asks any questions, or looks too long in your face
In the darkness on the edge of town

This reply was last edited on 08-06-05 11:00:06 PM by Snowy.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Reply 9 of 112 (Originally posted on: 08-06-05 10:53:15 PM)

Quote:
Other Guidelines:

- Do not post like you're in an AOL chatroom. You're expected to use good grammar and spelling. Butchering the English language with chatroom abbreviations is not welcome. Posting like that will get you a giant, flashing "IDIOT" avatar and a big shiny title proclaiming what a dumbass you are.

Rules are fun!

LEEROY JENKINS!
Bon

Village Idiot

Ballkicks: (+162 / -84)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 10 of 112 (Originally posted on: 08-06-05 11:04:29 PM)

wait, you 'hate' someone you barely know, over the internet?

right...

but this is you we're talking about, so yeah.

and there are plenty of far more irritating posters than snowy.
www.anus.com[/whisper]
www.nazi.org[/whisper]
[whisper]www.overthrow.com

[whisper]NO MOSH NO CORE NO TRENDS NO FUN
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 11 of 112 (Originally posted on: 08-06-05 11:11:35 PM)

look, this is an intl forummer and we don't need to subject them to frankly tiring pathos-ridden drama-whoring maddox rants about how they do some triflingly annoying things and now you 'hate' them
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 12 of 112 (Originally posted on: 08-06-05 11:13:33 PM)

Quoted from Salamando:
Quoted from Tyr:
thank you stormraider

I swear I must have had some bad pork or something. I've agreed with Salamando twice in one day.
Bill
INTL Premium Member

Thanks to id's "Can't see shit!" technology, Doom3 will run great on any computer!

Ballkicks: (+184 / -54)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 13 of 112 (Originally posted on: 08-06-05 11:18:22 PM)

Quoted from Snowy:
A lot of people dont have time for me, im probably one of the LEAST 'loved' posters here. I'm not a very timid person, i'm honestly not trying to get attention, tho I am here to speak with others and it is nice to be heard. I'm pretty free with my opinion even if it's unschooled and I know this. I asked for my photoshop thread to be removed. With that thread I wanted people to see what I can do with graphics and my only camera is a webcam, thusly I use myself as a model. I never thought people would consider it vain, tho a lot of you have I guess..because I was hoping people would admire my photoshop skills, haha. I guess that's vanity but is it the kind you're accusing me of? I never thought about how they'd just ignore the work and take the ones including me as a comment on how I think I look great. And i'd tell you if I did, im pretty fucking honest with my terrible opinions of myself and others. The people who have gotten to know me a little know im open with my scars and my flaws..god knows my temper is bad enough and im hasty when I should perhaps think a little before doing something. Somehow all this is adding up to Snowy = The Cyber AntiChrist.

If you think that people don't like you because they don't have time for you, you're way off, as far as I can tell. They don't like you because you're obnoxious, overbearing and annoying.

And if there was a cyber anti-christ...you'd be it.

Quoted from Bon:

wait, you 'hate' someone you barely know, over the internet?

right...

but this is you we're talking about, so yeah.

and there are plenty of far more irritating posters than snowy.

Don't you think it's kind of...odd that you start out your post with one of those "the internet is a joke lol" tactics then finish the same train of thought with "but this is you we're talking about, so yeah", like you know me more from some other, more "serious" internet?
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 14 of 112 (Originally posted on: 08-06-05 11:20:56 PM)

I meant it in that, people dont have time for me because they dont like me ( for their own various reasons ). Which is how i'd have thought anyone would read that opening statement.

Everybody’s got a secret, Sonny
Something that they just can’t face
Some folks spend their whole lives tryin’ to keep it
They carry it with `em every step that they take
Till some day they just cut it loose— cut it loose or let it drag `em down
Where no one asks any questions, or looks too long in your face
In the darkness on the edge of town
STFU, biatch
not bobby

Reply 15 of 112 (Originally posted on: 08-06-05 11:45:35 PM)

Quoted from Ivan Drago:

If you think that people don't like you because they don't have time for you, you're way off, as far as I can tell. They don't like you because you're obnoxious, overbearing and annoying.

you say you're not much of a poster, so please believe me when i give you my qualified opinion. i think snowy is just trying to post here for the close social atmosphere and the entertainment that provides, which is an admirable aim except that people generally acclimate themselves to the rough attitude of this forum more before that. the risk of leapfrogging the process is what you get here, some people aggravated with a not quite 'intl' attitude. she confronts it with confidence, which those people see as a sneer.

these might be minor flaws, but that doesn't mean she doesn't add value to the forum. i mean, i think she's very comparable to vervet, who i've never thought as a very 'intl' poster in style, but has positive qualities that outweigh that at least to the extent that she shouldn't have to 'get out' of the forums or anything. i would think that if she were here she might sympathize with snowy, but that's neither here nor there

also, i don't see the point in saying you didn't just ignore her because you felt obligated to carry out some single-handed crusade against her posting; snowy-bashing is not a novelty and your thread adds little that hasn't already been said.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 16 of 112 (Originally posted on: 08-07-05 12:36:23 AM)

Quoted from STFU:
Quoted from Ivan Drago:

you say you're not much of a poster, so please believe me when i give you my qualified opinion. i think snowy is just trying to post here for the close social atmosphere and the entertainment that provides, which is an admirable aim except that people generally acclimate themselves to the rough attitude of this forum more before that. the risk of leapfrogging the process is what you get here, some people aggravated with a not quite 'intl' attitude. she confronts it with confidence, which those people see as a sneer.

these might be minor flaws, but that doesn't mean she doesn't add value to the forum. i mean, i think she's very comparable to vervet, who i've never thought as a very 'intl' poster in style, but has positive qualities that outweigh that at least to the extent that she shouldn't have to 'get out' of the forums or anything. i would think that if she were here she might sympathize with snowy, but that's neither here nor there

also, i don't see the point in saying you didn't just ignore her because you felt obligated to carry out some single-handed crusade against her posting; snowy-bashing is not a novelty and your thread adds little that hasn't already been said.

Whether you agree or disagree with this post, it's nice to see someone show a little bit of humanity on INTL.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 17 of 112 (Originally posted on: 08-07-05 12:50:52 AM)

Quoted from Tyr:

You're right Tyr, I'm going to ban him. And also ban emtilt for trolling Firefox and making direct insults about that.
bradism.
greenidentity
Disco naps and liquorice Snaps.

It is time for some fine fine wine.....or box wine it's all good man

Ballkicks: (+603 / -81)
Reply 18 of 112 (Originally posted on: 08-07-05 12:55:36 AM)

Quoted from Baggy_Brad:
Quoted from Tyr:

You're right Tyr, I'm going to ban him. And also ban emtilt for trolling Firefox and making direct insults about that.

I thought that was pretty ridiculous too.

Not everything is possible
Not everything is wonderful
Not everybody says quite what they mean.

The reason we're all living here is sad
But true
Some people are gonna get punished
For the things they never do
And there's nobody who is completely clean
You stay you
And I'll stay me
God keeps grinning and the world keeps spinning
And there's nothing that's completely free.
STFU, biatch
not bobby

Reply 19 of 112 (Originally posted on: 08-07-05 12:57:40 AM)

Quoted from Baggy_Brad:

bad day for: backseat moderation
Salamando
The Reel RS Krew
RULE BREAKER!

LOL karma palindrome

Reply 20 of 112 (Originally posted on: 08-07-05 01:03:28 AM)

Brad, you have very poor judgment and I think you are doing a sub par job as an administrator of these forums.

DIRECT HIT CAPTAIN!!!
Science Brad
INTL Premium Member
sigh

Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.

Ballkicks: (+288 / -77)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 21 of 112 (Originally posted on: 08-07-05 01:09:42 AM)

In other news, I'm a lesbian.
"Spirituality: the last refuge of a failed human. Just another way of distracting yourself from who you really are"
George Carlin
"Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense."
Chapman Cohen

"No one ever listens to Cathy. They just die in her vagina"-Zippo
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 22 of 112 (Originally posted on: 08-07-05 01:24:28 AM)

Quoted from Salamando:
Brad, you have very poor judgment and I think you are doing a sub par job as an administrator of these forums.

DIRECT HIT CAPTAIN!!!

i'm a serial-killer :)
bradism.
Agon
Vodka and Lip Gloss
INTL Best Dressed List

when i finish my cut in a few months i'll show you my shiny new abs.

Ballkicks: (+322 / -63)
Reg. Date: Jul 2004
Reply 23 of 112 (Originally posted on: 08-07-05 06:32:41 AM)

fuck you snowy die
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reply 24 of 112 (Originally posted on: 08-07-05 08:32:03 AM)

shut up, tyr. i like you, but really, fuck off on this one.

its not because i hate snowy, i started ignoring her a long time ago and really dont care one way or the other about her or her posts, you are just being a dumbass.
Vin Diesel stole my frog. Him name is Hopkin Green Frog.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 10205 | Total Posts: 112 ]