Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Administrator Popularity Contest > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 5508 | Total Posts: 73 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Subscribe To Thread
If you could meet one of the four administrators of this regime, which one would it be?
This poll has expired.
Baggy Brad 19 votes, 20.43%
Flaming Arrow 8 votes, 8.602%
Sandamnit 21 votes, 22.581%
Vervet 16 votes, 17.204%
comedy Drahnier option 17 votes, 18.28%
comedy ice option 3 votes, 3.226%
comedy wheezy option 2 votes, 2.151%
comedy PsychoRabbit option 5 votes, 5.376%
comedy mirthalac option 2 votes, 2.151%
Totals: 93 votes, 103.058%
Modify Poll
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
(Originally posted on: 08-05-05 10:58:02 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

It's time for the people to judge our commanders in red. If you ever were granted the fantabulous choice of having to face one of these internet tyrants in person, which one would you choose, and why?

Don't be afraid to be incredibly harsh and critical, though I won't be responsible for anyone getting BAND!!! for this. i'm a serial-killer :)
"It is hard to say if this sermon had any effect on our townsfolk. M. Othon, the magistrate, assured Dr. Rieux that he had found the preacher's arguments "absolutely irrefutable." But not everybody took so unqualified a view. To some the sermon simply brought home the fact that they had been sentenced, for an unknown crime, to an indeterminate period of punishment. And while a good many people adapted themselves to confinement and carried on their humdrum lives as before, there were others who rebelled and whose one idea now was to break loose from the prison-house."
--Albert Camus, The Plague

This reply was last edited on 08-22-05 07:34:09 AM by Skye.
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

Ballkicks: (+637 / -48)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 1 of 73 (Originally posted on: 08-05-05 11:01:35 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

last I heard Brad was coming to visit.

hurry up brad, I want to show you the amsterdam
Wireless Muppet, of Strings and Ribbonwax
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 2 of 73 (Originally posted on: 08-05-05 11:17:20 AM)

ninjaonkamel

edit: also girl wins game over

or brad u know.. vi'm a serial-killer :)v
This reply was last edited on 08-05-05 11:29:23 AM by STFU, biatch.
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 3 of 73 (Originally posted on: 08-05-05 11:17:24 AM)

I choose Vervet, because Brad and FA don't have vaginas.
Agon
Vodka and Lip Gloss
INTL Best Dressed List

when i finish my cut in a few months i'll show you my shiny new abs.

Ballkicks: (+322 / -63)
Reg. Date: Jul 2004
Reply 4 of 73 (Originally posted on: 08-05-05 11:17:26 AM)

i dont want to hurt their feelings MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 5 of 73 (Originally posted on: 08-05-05 11:19:48 AM)

Well, not Brad nor Sandamnit. Something tells me I'd feel intimidated in front of them.

So the choice would be between FA and Vervet. Despite FA's ex-convict appeal, I guess I'd have to say Vervet.
"Hwt, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme s wintres; ac t bi an eagan bryhtm and t lste fc, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hwt r foregange, oe hwt r fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Reply 6 of 73 (Originally posted on: 08-05-05 11:23:44 AM)

I voted for B-Rad because it would be an excuse to go to Australia.
"It is hard to say if this sermon had any effect on our townsfolk. M. Othon, the magistrate, assured Dr. Rieux that he had found the preacher's arguments "absolutely irrefutable." But not everybody took so unqualified a view. To some the sermon simply brought home the fact that they had been sentenced, for an unknown crime, to an indeterminate period of punishment. And while a good many people adapted themselves to confinement and carried on their humdrum lives as before, there were others who rebelled and whose one idea now was to break loose from the prison-house."
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 7 of 73 (Originally posted on: 08-05-05 12:06:17 PM)

I refuse to play favorites.

But I will if they promise not to look I AM A NINJA!
I got hit in the nuts by one girl and before the pain kicked in I yelled, "Abortion!" and hit her in the stomach.

Doing stuff is overrated. Like Hitler. He did a lot. But don't we all wish he woulda just stayed home and gotten stoned?

LEEROY JENKINS!
Mr Pixies
Scuba.

Ballkicks: (+490 / -96)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 8 of 73 (Originally posted on: 08-05-05 12:15:09 PM)

FA has vaginas, just not on him.
VAGINIAN

I'm entertained, but I'd rather be enlightened.

Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom! - Joshua

Grow the fuck up, this is the goddamn internet. - Menion
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 9 of 73 (Originally posted on: 08-05-05 12:23:16 PM)

hahaha everyones scared of FA

I voted Brad
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 10 of 73 (Originally posted on: 08-05-05 12:36:37 PM)

It was a tossup between Sandamnit, Brad and Vervet....but I talk to Vervet the most.
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Reply 11 of 73 (Originally posted on: 08-05-05 12:44:47 PM)

Quoted from Mr Pixies:
FA has vaginas, just not on him.

I think this post may be scaring people away from FA.
Menion
INTL Premium Member
Regular

Man-Onions

Ballkicks: (+122 / -35)
Reply 12 of 73 (Originally posted on: 08-05-05 01:26:40 PM)

Brad, he's the funniest.
Ok, that's good to know...

"To err is human, but to really foul things up you need a computer." --Paul Ehrlich

"I wish Stanley Baldwin no ill, but it would have been much better if he had never lived" -- Winston Churchill

"I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix." -- The Infamous Mr. Dan Quayle
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Reply 13 of 73 (Originally posted on: 08-05-05 01:30:04 PM)

I'm going to give FA a pity voice. He's not that bad, people! Just don't bring your young females around him!
mmac
INTL Premium Member
it's INTL, not the fucking UN - Amphy

3ms will rise again

Ballkicks: (+254 / -35)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 14 of 73 (Originally posted on: 08-05-05 01:52:46 PM)

I voted for Verve because Vaginas make me happy, even though I will never sleep with her or even meet her in person.
This signature is only a temporary replacement for something that is actually funny.
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 15 of 73 (Originally posted on: 08-05-05 01:53:30 PM)

Drahnier was actually an admin once so that comedy option isn't quite as comedic as you might have thought!
bradism.
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reply 16 of 73 (Originally posted on: 08-05-05 01:59:47 PM)

by the way i voted for brad becuz he was having a bad day yesterday and i want him to feel good today! i'm a serial-killer :)
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 17 of 73 (Originally posted on: 08-05-05 03:28:23 PM)

In reality I think i'd like to meet both Vervet and Sandamnit. Tho I voted for Verv because as an admin she has gone beyond the call of duty to help me out and right from day one she treated me with respect, even tho I havent always lived upto it (I can be quite a brat, incase you havent heard!). Preferably i'd like to meet them both at the same time. I'd stand them together, naked..then run back and forth licking them both with my tongue, varying my height after a few passes. This is likely a nightmare scenario for both of them i'm a serial-killer :) but it'd be a dream-cum-tru for me.

Everybodys got a secret, Sonny
Something that they just cant face
Some folks spend their whole lives tryin to keep it
They carry it with `em every step that they take
Till some day they just cut it loose cut it loose or let it drag `em down
Where no one asks any questions, or looks too long in your face
In the darkness on the edge of town
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 18 of 73 (Originally posted on: 08-05-05 03:38:54 PM)

I voted Vervet, because despite reports to the contrary, we are still sexual friends.

Second choice is Brad, because we could be sexual friends if it doesn't work out with Verve.
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 19 of 73 (Originally posted on: 08-05-05 03:47:36 PM)

Vervet's in the lead? She's not gonna go around sleeping with random forumers, you know.

Oh wai...
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper]"Because when insanity takes it's toll, I intend to have exact change."
Links: 0 A.D., Heaven Games, Something Awful.
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous
While anarchy can often turn a humdrum weekend into something unforgettable, eventually the mob must be kept from stealing the conch and killing Piggy.

Pimpin is just a haircut and a shave away!

Ballkicks: (+650 / -57)
Reply 20 of 73 (Originally posted on: 08-05-05 03:48:55 PM)

Voted Sandamnit because of all the admins it would be the least awkward to sit in silence with him in front of a screen.
An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.
Pluveto

Rain Man

Ballkicks: (+164 / -45)
Reply 21 of 73 (Originally posted on: 08-05-05 04:04:22 PM)

I chose Sandamnit, because he just seems like a nice, intelligent, decent guy. CRAZAY internet clowns are kind of funny to laugh at online, but in real life I get along much better with people who are pleasant and down-to-earth. That's merely the impression I get from Sandy. Don't know him too well though.
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reply 22 of 73 (Originally posted on: 08-05-05 04:25:16 PM)

voted drahnier the memory lives on

9/11 never forget
Zing
BRUNET TILL BALD

Purrrfect timing.

Ballkicks: (+148 / -12)
Reg. Date: Sep 2004
Reply 23 of 73 (Originally posted on: 08-05-05 04:31:20 PM)

$10 on Brad.

My brother's name is Brad. i'm a serial-killer :)
meow meow?
Acheron
INTL Premium Member
If I die in Raleigh, at least I will die free.

is this guy acheron???????? hahaha acheron you big fag

Ballkicks: (+224 / -116)
Reg. Date: Mar 2004
Reply 24 of 73 (Originally posted on: 08-05-05 04:48:53 PM)

Does it count if you've already met one?
"I understand that America's greatest fear is an Islamic bomb-"
"And Iran's Greatest fear is a Jewish bomb."
"Einstein, Oppenheimer, Teller... they're all Jewish bombs."
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 5508 | Total Posts: 73 ]