Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Bitching Battleground: The God Damned TV Channel > Wasps - and other things that sting > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 2583 | Total Posts: 34 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Coca-Cola
INTL Premium Member

MY WIG-WAM WOKS!

Ballkicks: (+503 / -183)
Reg. Date: Feb 2003
(Originally posted on: 07-05-05 09:14:31 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

So I went for a walk into the woods on my break and suddenly this bug started attacking me, it wouldn't go away. I kept walking and swatting at it, and it kept buzzing around my face trying to sting me. So I took off into a mad run down the road, and it kept up with me. I probably ran half a kilometer (~1/4 mile) and the only way I got rid of it was by going inside. I think that whatever it was might have bitten me in a few places because I have some weird bumps now on my neck, plus I'm all sweaty from running too.
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 1 of 34 (Originally posted on: 07-05-05 10:32:24 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

You're a fucking sissy. Maybe if you didn't smell like flowers, they would leave you alone.
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 2 of 34 (Originally posted on: 07-05-05 10:48:30 AM)

I can't stand flying bugs of any kind, even if they're harmless. I'm paranoid about them being on my person when I'm unaware of it. Strangely enough, I'm not a germphobe or anything of that nature, but when it comes to flying insects I'm a basketcase.
When Troth asked Senich whether any of his supervisors had ever told him to stop swearing, he recalled that Corky Krollman, who was Senich's supervisor for a time, told him on several occasions, "'Senich, clean up your fucking act.'"
With that, Leighton's head fell to the table.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 3 of 34 (Originally posted on: 07-05-05 03:17:21 PM)

I got like five million mosquito bites the other day in the woods. UR THE GHEYEST PERSNO EVAR SNDAMIT!!1
stumbling towards 3000
Coca-Cola
INTL Premium Member

MY WIG-WAM WOKS!

Reply 4 of 34 (Originally posted on: 07-05-05 04:06:35 PM)

I've dealt with being attacked by hoards of blackflies when I worked in the woods, but this was only a single bug today and it was definitely trying to hurt me. It had that angry look in its eyes.
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 5 of 34 (Originally posted on: 07-05-05 04:20:50 PM)

Quote:
So I went for a walk into the woods on my break and suddenly this bug started attacking me, it wouldn't go away. I kept walking and swatting at it, and it kept buzzing around my face trying to sting me. So I took off into a mad run down the road, and it kept up with me. I probably ran half a kilometer (~1/4 mile) and the only way I got rid of it was by going inside. I think that whatever it was might have bitten me in a few places because I have some weird bumps now on my neck, plus I'm all sweaty from running too.

Ice, Afterbite and an Anti-Histamine, and you should be fine. I've been stun twice this summer. Once by a bee that I disturbed by accident, and the other time by a hornet that attempted to attack me a few times before I could make it away.

I do not like little flying things, not necessarily mosquitoes. The ones that I don't know of, and try to fly towards my eyes and ears I do not like.
"Oh Joe Cocker"
(you like Joe's Cocker, don't ya?)
"It's up where it belongs."
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 6 of 34 (Originally posted on: 07-05-05 07:23:30 PM)

I <3 bugs because I flourish where there is death and decay.
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 7 of 34 (Originally posted on: 07-05-05 07:58:55 PM)

Quoted from Sunny:
I've been stun twice this summer.

Set for Stun /stormtrooper vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
That's about when I met nelly, she was the village belle.
I was just a panderer, but I loved that girl like hell.

Then along came a city slicker, all finely dressed and gay.
Before I knew it, the son of a bitch stole my nelly away.

So I'm just resting my bones a while, and then I'll be on my way.
I'll get the runt that swiped my cunt if it takes till the judgement day.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reply 8 of 34 (Originally posted on: 07-05-05 10:40:26 PM)

Quoted from Coca-Cola:

Don't you have a big can of bug spray we didn't use in DR? Next time you should spray some on before you go for your "walks" in the woods.

I got a mosquito bite today though - but then I killed that motherfucker.
thistle
Administrators
i wanna be your housewife

make sure the person knows you enjoy being with them

Ballkicks: (+52 / -10)
Reg. Date: Mar 2005
Reply 9 of 34 (Originally posted on: 07-05-05 11:58:21 PM)

Quoted from kayte:
Don't you have a big can of bug spray we didn't use in DR? Next time you should spray some on before you go for your "walks" in the woods.

I got a mosquito bite today though - but then I killed that motherfucker.

You caught my interesting with the quotation marks. whats up with that?

We always get an ass load of june bugs here and they freak the shit out of me. It's horrible because once they land on you, it's nearly impossible to just pick them off, you have to flick the damn things. Other than those, I dont mind bugs so much.
Forever in search of the alternative to love
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 10 of 34 (Originally posted on: 07-06-05 12:19:06 AM)

I was interestinged in that too.

Everybody’s got a secret, Sonny
Something that they just can’t face
Some folks spend their whole lives tryin’ to keep it
They carry it with `em every step that they take
Till some day they just cut it loose— cut it loose or let it drag `em down
Where no one asks any questions, or looks too long in your face
In the darkness on the edge of town
kayte
INTL Premium Member

Reply 11 of 34 (Originally posted on: 07-06-05 12:57:08 AM)

Unless things have changed drastically recently most of Coca-Cola's nature expeditions are fronts for getting high.
(But not always.)

I found a weird bug in my apartment awhile ago. It's probably something common but I am no Gil Grissom so I don't know what it is. Took a picture - then killed the motherfucker. It had tentacle-y antennae.
Than
Genetic failure

looks like a vagina

Ballkicks: (+21 / -20)
Reg. Date: Jun 2005
Reply 12 of 34 (Originally posted on: 07-06-05 01:21:03 AM)

Mosquitos are a pain in the ass. Sometimes literally.
Oh how much I hate those bloodhungry bitches. UR THE GHEYEST PERSNO EVAR SNDAMIT!!1

Btw, the wasps and such won't follow you if you stand still.
For some reason they don't seem to notice you.
Love is a little death between two little lives. Nothing more - Sonata Arctica
Jumala ja Saatana paetkoot luomuksiaan kun ei mitään uutta
täällä opita, häpeänsä takaa meille toivottakoot hyvää tulevaisuutta
- Kotiteollisuus
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous
While anarchy can often turn a humdrum weekend into something unforgettable, eventually the mob must be kept from stealing the conch and killing Piggy.

Pimpin is just a haircut and a shave away!

Ballkicks: (+650 / -57)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 13 of 34 (Originally posted on: 07-06-05 01:35:26 AM)

Your problem is that you ran. You should have held your ground and faced it in battle.

Quoted from kayte:
Coca-Cola's nature expeditions are fronts for getting high.
How is it a front? So he enjoys smoking in nature. If I like smoking after sex does that make sex a front for smoking? Well..maybe in some cases, but those are quite rare!
Full bottle in front of me. Time to roll up my sleeves and get to work, and after many glasses of work I get paid in the brain.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

Reply 14 of 34 (Originally posted on: 07-06-05 08:14:12 PM)

Quote:
How is it a front?

Well when you're on break from work and run into the woods for a "walk"...

I dunno, perhaps trying to mask your actions like that is just a by-product of living at home.
Coca-Cola
INTL Premium Member

MY WIG-WAM WOKS!

Reply 15 of 34 (Originally posted on: 07-06-05 08:55:12 PM)

I didn't actually get bitten - turns out that I was just being really paranoid that day.

I take a lot of walks into the woods during work but they are very rarely to go get high. Because I sit at the computer all day, I just really enjoy stetching my legs and escaping all the hustle and bustle for 15 minutes.

Personally, I would love to work high, but you've all seen me post high by now, so you can probably figure out why that would be a bad idea for someone who works in a call centre. My calls would probably sound something like this: "Sorry sir, um, could you repeat what you just said, um, like 2 seconds ago, I totally tripped for a moment dude..."
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reply 16 of 34 (Originally posted on: 07-07-05 11:34:07 PM)

Coca-Cola, you don't need to explain your walks in the wood, I mean, we realize that kayte just broke up with you and that was the only reason she said that.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

Reply 17 of 34 (Originally posted on: 07-08-05 01:09:12 AM)

We broke up over a month ago. OMG why is Dad kissing that guy?!?
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Reply 18 of 34 (Originally posted on: 07-08-05 01:13:39 PM)

I know you'd think you'd be over bitterly insulting him! :monocle:
kayte
INTL Premium Member

Reply 19 of 34 (Originally posted on: 07-09-05 12:27:49 AM)

I insulted him?

You know just because we broke up doesn't mean I have to completely ignore every post he makes and not respond to them for fear of being thought OMGBITTER! omg yah rite fag lol
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Reply 20 of 34 (Originally posted on: 07-09-05 12:55:25 AM)

Yeah but you accused him of constantly going outside to get stoned. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 21 of 34 (Originally posted on: 07-16-05 05:40:19 PM)

If I was Coca Cola I'd be doing a lot of drugs too
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 22 of 34 (Originally posted on: 07-16-05 06:05:21 PM)

Quoted from Razzmatazzo:
If I was Coca Cola I'd be doing a lot of drugs too

If I dated kayte I'd be praying for memory loss lol @ duck hunt

(j/k don't hate me kayte MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS)
That's about when I met nelly, she was the village belle.
I was just a panderer, but I loved that girl like hell.

Then along came a city slicker, all finely dressed and gay.
Before I knew it, the son of a bitch stole my nelly away.

So I'm just resting my bones a while, and then I'll be on my way.
I'll get the runt that swiped my cunt if it takes till the judgement day.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

Reply 23 of 34 (Originally posted on: 07-16-05 07:36:46 PM)

Quote:
Yeah but you accused him of constantly going outside to get stoned.

It was not really an accusation more like a statement of fact.

Quote:
If I dated kayte I'd be praying for memory loss lol @ duck hunt

(j/k don't hate me kayte MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS)

Meh. That works both ways.

(j/k don't hate me Coca-Cola MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS)
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 24 of 34 (Originally posted on: 07-16-05 07:51:50 PM)

Wasps and bees and the like don't actually chase you trying to sting if you don't panic like a big girl and start swatting at them when you discover one, you know.

When a wasp lands on me i usually just sit still and let it crawl around for a while and then eventually it leaves.

It's actually sort of exhilerating to watch it walk around on my arm knowing it could sting me at any time if it wanted to.
Makes me feel like i'm LIVING ON THE EDGE.

Yes that's all i had to say.
DRAHNIER
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 2583 | Total Posts: 34 ]